๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž | ๐ซ.๐›...

By regulusmylove

One-shots of Regulus Black and Ophelia Hart. Do not read unless you've been reading 'What Never Was' :) art c... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

84 4 6
By regulusmylove

ac - solemnlyswearart

This will be a collection of oneshots of Regulus Black and Ophelia Hart that I love but sadly didn't make it into 'What Never Was'.

I still wanted to post these somewhere, because my babies deserve it. Please do not read these unless you've been reading the official fanfic of them, otherwise these won't make any sense to you :)

As of right now, I don't know when the first one of these will be posted. This 'book' won't have an update schedule, it'll be very sparse.

Some will contain smut, some will contain sad boy hours. Really depends on the mood i'm in lmfao.

Anyway, I appreciate you all!! thankyou for 65k reads on wnw :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
687K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...