Wattpad User Dictionary

Por _Pissenlit_

As a reader and a writer, I've noticed so many different types of people in the comments section. I've decide... Más

The Silent Reader
The Billboard Readers
The Logical Readers
The "Constructive" Criticizers
The Irrelevant Commenters
The Rage Commenters
The Deep Readers
The Extremely Dirty Minded Readers
The Stalking Reader
The Accusing Reader
The Confused Readers
The One Word Readers
Fangirl Readers
Dot Claimers
The Update Readers
The Thoughtful Readers
The Bare Minimum Readers
The Readers An Author Can Only Dream Of Having (TRAACODOH)
SEQUEL!!!
Thank you!

The Defensive Readers

477 61 22
Por _Pissenlit_

Defensive Readers often times back you up when you get hate comments and tend to be very confident people. Their strong willingness can get them into a bit of tangle, however, as their defensive commentary usually goes a little too far.

For example, if a Defensive Reader were to see a comment by a Thoughtful Reader, like the following,

"I absolutely love your writing and just wanted you to know that you had a typo in paragraph three. Have a nice day!"

The Defensive Reader would then reply, "What's your problem, she/he honestly doesn't need Grammar Nazis like you around to put down her every sentence!"

It's a good thing when it really is a hate comment, but the suggestions are something I take and use, so discouraging that is not appreciated at all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

241K 24.7K 392
Ain't we drowning but still floating in our complexities of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow & life and the journey. Short stories and poetry ab...
1.6K 92 12
This is my third reviews book. Inside, you'll find out 10 books reviews, all of them with my honest opinion and some advices to the books authors. If...
20.2K 799 12
The cover is not mine. It was made by SnappyCrocodile. HUGE thanks for that! ~~ Summary: Something's been bothering Wilson to the point where he's b...