Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 03

354 63 62
By free_bird_123_

Meera stands up as we approach her table. I nod at her before I and Mishti settle on the seats. We dropped Arya and Aryan at Rajvansh Mansion so that we could sort this matter peacefully.

I and Mishti look at each other when Meera doesn't initiate a conversation. She keeps looking at the documents in her hands and I don't understand what's going in her mind.

"I don't think we are gonna order something so it's better if you speak up why you have called us here," I speak up.

Meera lets out a breath before she hands me the documents. "Here is the original contract."

I turn over the pages and look at the contract which was made by my lawyer years ago and it just has my signature. I suddenly start feeling angry at her but I still stay silent.

It's over, I don't have to think about it again and again. I should focus on the present.

"What about this?" I look up at Meera.

"I know, I never signed the original one but that contract has expired months ago." She says slowly. "And I also know, the contract both of us signed was fake and the mistake was intentionally done by me."

"I know all of it, just get to the point."

I just hate that I am sitting with two women, one my wife and the other known as my wife because of the contract.

There's going to be a lot of drama in the office regarding this and people love to gossip. I want to take Mishti to my office and yet I don't want her to listen to people murmuring unpleasant stuff about us.

"As per the contract we signed, there are 3 more months to end this contract." She looks between me and Mishti. I look up at Mishti and I know she is angry.

"Please don't say you want to stay with him for these 3 months," Mishti says out loud as she glares at her.

"Obviously, not!" Meera shakes her head. "I just want to end this contract and I know Abir would want the same." She looks at me.

"You aren't lying, are you?" Mishti looks at her distrustfully as she leans on the table to get a closer look at her.

I laugh slowly and pull her back. She glares at me and pulls her hand away from mine. She's is just—

"I know it looks like I am being too good all of a sudden and to be honest I am pretty selfish." She gives a remarkable nod.

"Years ago I did it because I thought you were dead and now that you are here I know there's no chance for me in Abir's life. I always choose what's best for me and being in Abir's life now is just going to be a waste of time because you guys are kinda like destined to be together." She looks between us speaks carefully.

"And as I said I am selfish and I love myself so— let us end this contract." She shrugs.

"That's great." Mishti nods. "We are destined to be together." She looks at me and a soft smile trims her lips.

"I have a flight, let us be quick and end this." She says impatiently looking at her watch.

"Happy to end it," I say as I let out a breath.

Meera leaves after some time, I order Apple juice for us and we sit and talk for some time as we drink our juice.

Meera has been known as my second wife, not everyone is aware of it but the people who I keep contacting are informed. I have never liked to introduce her as my wife because she wasn't!

Whenever I used to introduce Mishti to anyone I always had this proudness in my tone, I just felt proud she is my wife and I am her husband. It looks like it's been forever since I did that.

"This is my wife, Mishti Rajvansh." I blurt out to the couple sitting beside our table. The woman giggles and the man grins at me.

"Abir?" Mishti calls me out as she gives me a weird look.

"Yeah, you are my wife." I grin at her, she shakes her head and looks down at her drink as she smiles to herself.

"What's the first thing you are going to do tomorrow?" She looks up at me curiously.

"I had planned to take you to my office then meet Foziah and Asad but now that the contract has ended we will meet Sara as well."

Sara was kinda mad at me for signing the contract. We both haven't talked to each other peacefully since then. She had clearly declared, "Don't talk to me till you end this contract."

When she said it she had thought it was for 7 months and later when I got to know the contract was for 7 years she kinda got furious at me and I got mad at her for not understanding me. I wasn't doing it for me and I thought she needs to understand it.

Sara's point of view was like we have no confirmation Mishti is dead, so she wanted me to wait and it saddened her I took decisions so quickly.

It wasn't like we didn't talk for a whole 7 years, we talked in board meetings and whenever we all friends were together we talked a little in front of everyone but the kind of CM and RK thing we had wasn't the same.

We hadn't said anyone we are not talking to each other, it was just between us and I am sure Kunal and Foziah have noticed it because we spend time in the office together.

It's said that distance grows more love between relationships but that happens when they are fond of each other or when they want to talk. When you argue with someone and stop talking then the distance grows and we become known strangers.

Relationships are delicate we need to take care of them.

Despite our lack of conversation she always loved Arya and Aryan and they love her a lot too.

"Stop thinking about it." Mishti reaches out to hold my hand. "Friends fight they patch up it is common. If you keep thinking I might feel a bit sad that I am the reason for your fight."

"Uh, don't." I hold her hand and shake my head. "I am sure she'll forget everything the moment she'll see you."

"Then we should meet her now." She nods.

"Right now?" I arch an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, it's Sunday she's on leave it's the best time." She shrugs.

"She is on leave for a few months let's go tomorrow," I say pulling her back when she gets up.

"As you say." She rolls her eyes before she pecks my lips. I chuckle as I lean in to kiss her cheek.

"Why not now?" She looks at me.

"She might be busy." I roll my lower lip into my mouth to prevent laughing. She gets busy at night I had a lot of fun once when I went to pick Arya and Aryan.

"You said she's on leave." Mishti rolls her eyes. "Come on, we are going." She stands up and pulls me with her.

I guess, you really need to have a look at how busy your friend is.

"Tell me the direction." Mishti gets behind the wheel as she starts the car.

"Yeah, go down straight." I put on my seat belt as she drives off and I turn on the music.

"Take left," I say and turn to look at her. I am fascinated by her beauty, her lips move as she sings along to herself. I suddenly start feeling hot, I reach up to unbutton my first two buttons.

She rolls her eyes as she reaches out to turn on the AC. "It isn't so hot."

"Yeah, it isn't." I grin at her. "But you are," I say frankly.

"Too hot," I mumble, she shakes her head as she smiles. She doesn't try to hide her blush and I love that.

"Left or right?"

I look around the surroundings. "Uh, Mishti you should have taken right in the previous street."

"Were you sleeping when we crossed that way?" She glares at me turning around.

"No, I was lost in you," I explain.

She glances at me and shakes her head mumbling something to herself.

"Shouldn't we buy something for her?" She inquires.

"Take left there," I direct her the way. "I already have my gift."

"What's it?" She frowns.

"That's you. Sara will be happy to see you."

"You need to stop." She rolls her eyes.

"I am just being honest." I chuckle. "Park there."

"I am a bit nervous." She says as we get out of the car.

"You'll just be fine, let's get in." I hold her hand as we walk to the gate. The security guard nods at me as he lets us in.

"All good?" I smile at him.

"Yeah." He smiles back. He has been here from the time Sara and her husband got this residence 2 years ago.

Mishti answers her phone when it rings, I wait for her to finish the talk.

"I am busy, Sam." She answers after listening to her.

She bites her lip. "I'm going to meet Sara."

"She is my friend, stop calling it as she was."

These girls are going to drive me crazy once they are together in one room.

"No, you can meet her tomorrow." She says hurriedly. "It's late already."

She talks for a while and disconnects the call.

"All okay?" I look at her as she exhales deeply.

"They both wanted to join." She looks down. "I don't know if that's a good idea."

"I wish I could answer you but I don't know what would Sara's reaction be like." I shrug.

"Yeah, that's why I'll let them meet her tomorrow." She nods. "If she's free."

"Okay. Let's get in." We walk up the porch steps. I am about to ring the doorbell when the door opens suddenly and a lady stands there with teary eyes.

I recognize her as Sara's sister-in-law. She looks between me and Mishti before she strides out.

"That's Sara's sister-in-law," I say to Mishti when I see her confused.

"Is this the bad time?" She arches an eyebrow.

"You'll know if it is." I drag her in with me.

"You waited for nearly one year and six months and I wish you kept it in your pants a little longer or at least used some protection," Sara lets out as she keeps her hand on her baby bump.

"I guess, you got it how busy she is," I whisper to Mishti. I shake my head as Sara glares at her husband, Kabir.

❊❊❊

How was it?

I don't know what I write these days and I don't even know what I want to write ahead. Lol.

Anyone here remembers Kabir?

What do you think about Sara and Kabir?

I am no longer able to write long chapters, there will be short chapters as of now.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 107K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
18.8K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
251K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
66.2K 5.5K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...