Older Brother?

By FynnyOwO

One-shots compilation where Takemichi has an older brother. A brother who he wouldn't change for the world. A... More

Chifuyu's Idol.
Baji?! Explain?
Aki's children
Ah, he's here
Mikey's efforts or misunderstanding
It's okay -Part 1
It's okay -part 2-
Haitani πŸ’€
Hanagaki's hangout has gone wrong

Older Brother? he has one?

12.6K 292 94
By FynnyOwO

It was when Takemichi visited Draken after the fight with moebius Draken had met him.

Takemichi's older brother.

Somehow he really didn't expect Takemichi to have a sibling for he never saw anyone in his house. Though the house was too big for him to live alone.

Draken watched as Takemichi walked into his hospital room, a bit confused when he saw another figure beside him. The figure was a bit familiar if you asked him.

"Takemitchy, who is this?" Draken pointed to the figure. The figure looked like in their age, probably another one of his friends. right?

Wrong, he got a big wrong.

"Ah! Draken-kun, Meet my older brother! Akihiko, Hanagaki Akihiko"

The older brother nodded at him.

Draken was shocked. Not only because the guy looked young and small, but he didn't expect this. He never met him and they -the Toman- expected Takemichi to be an only child.

Sure, he only went to Takemichi's house just once before but he never stayed long enough, and in that stay, he never catched even a glimpse of the older in his big house.

He was so lost in thought he didn't even hear Takemichi introduce him to his brother.

The brother was small, a lot smaller than Draken but a little bit taller than Takemichi. Probably by three or four centimeters. But unlike Takemichi, he had an authority aura surrounding him, he also looked like he could pack a mean punch.

He was different than their Takemichi, he is strong.

But one thing that made Draken couldn't deny the fact he was Takemichi's older brother was his captivating blue eyes. His blue eyes were identical to Takemichi's. They held the same warmth even when the shapes were different. They looked a little dead though.

Before he could observe the older more, a cold but soft voice interrupted his thought.

"So,.. you're the infamous 'Draken-kun', huh." Akihiko tilted his head upwards, his eyes had an unknown glint in them.

Draken gulped.

He was not the one to be easily intimidated, usually, he was the one who was intimidating to others. But he would be honest that Takemichi's older brother looked terrifying at that moment and if look was going to kill, he was sure he would be dead multiple times already.

He didn't know what he should say because he knew, it was not a question, it was a statement. The tension was too thick he could cut it with a knife.

Thankfully for Draken, Takemichi who was oblivious to all of the tension answered his brother cheerfully.

"Yeah Aki-nii! Draken-kun is so awesome and he's strong!"

If it was in another situation, his cheeks would get warmer at the compliment Takemichi threw at him. But this time, the dark aura around his brother got darker and he knew Takemichi just signed him up with death.

"ah.. is that so"

Draken would really appreciate it if someone decided to interrupt them at that moment. But he knew it would never going to happen so he cried internally. At a time like this, he missed the existence of the short blonde with the black orbs.

He noticed the older's eyes softened when he looked at Takemichi though.

"o-oh yeah, here Takemitchy" Draken decided to ignored the other as he addressed Takemichi "From Mikey, he said to give it to you"

He pointed at the white bag on the chair beside his bed with his eyes. He still could feel the burning stare but he really didn't want to meet the brother's eyes. No thanks.

Takemichi took the bag and looked inside. His eyes widen when he took the content out.

"A gang uniform?" Takemichi looked bewildered. He held the uniform above his head, basking it in the light.

"That's Mikey's, from when he first formed Toman" Draken smiled at Takemichi. "I would give you mine but that would be too big on you, it will be c-"

Draken almost blurted it out when he felt the dark aura get thicker trying to suffocate him. He honestly forgot about the other presence for a while.

"What was that Draken-kun?" Takemichi looked at him confused. He looked cute with that look.

Draken chose he didn't want to die yet and chuckled nervously "it was nothing Takemitchy"

Turning to the uniform again, Takemichi asked, "But, why would he give something like this to me?"

"It's up to you if you wear it or not" Draken looked at Takemichi in the eyes and continued "Takemitchy, you basically saved Toman, everyone would admit that. I'd be first in line"

When Draken got up from his bed, he almost flinched at the warning glare he got. But he continued what he was going to do. Once he was in front of Takemichi, he bowed.

"Thank you," Anyone could hear the gratefulness in his voice. Without lifting his head, he knew Takemichi was shocked. "Take good care of that"

Takemichi looked at the uniform again and lifted it up again, admiring the uniform.

"This is,.. too heavy for me" Takemichi smiled softly at him.

"Go see him," the confusion cleared in Takemichi's face. "He's probably taking a nap up on the roof"

The realization hit Takemichi of who Draken was talking about. He put the uniform in the bag again.

Before he rushed outside, Takemichi looked at Draken again and smiled sweetly. "Get well soon, Draken-kun"

Before Takemichi took another step, he stopped himself and looked at his direction again. But this time it was not directed at him, but at the guy besides his bed.

It was at that moment Draken regretted for asking takemichi to go see Mikey.

"Aki-nii, wait for me, I will be gone only for a while!" Takemichi informed his brother before he ran out. Akihiko didn't give any verbal response but he smiled and nodded at him. Draken looked taken aback at the smile.

'Takemitchy, please don't leave this guy alone with me' Draken cried internally.

As if sensing his inner turmoil, the older turned to him and looked at him up and down. He was staring intensely at Draken who already got into his bed again.

Draken fidgeted in his bed, having people seize him up as if they could kill him any moment was really terrifying.

A few minutes flew by too slow for Draken's liking before one of them spoke.

"you know, when Micchin talked about Draken this and Draken that, Mikey this and Mikey that,.. also Toman, I got a little angry" He spoke with his cold but soft voice.

Draken was startled, he really didn't expect the older to start talking to him. He really didn't know what he should say.

'I don't think it's just a little'. He thought

"But Micchin said you protected him, so for that, thank you" Akihiko nodded at him gratefully.

Draken didn't remember when he protected Takemichi but if it had made him in Takemichi's brother's good side, he didn't mind.

"A-ah, H-hanagaki-san" Draken couldn't believe he stuttered. Before he could continue, the older cut him off.

"Just Akihiko, There were two Hanagaki" Akihiko grumbled.

"oh yeah,... Akihiko-san, it was our responsibility to look out for him. We involved him in those matters after all." Draken chuckled quietly.

"And that was what I came here for," And just like that, the heavy air came back. Draken cursed under his breath.

"What is this Toman I heard again, Mikey? As in Shin's younger brother? Why do you involve Micchin? are you going to hurt Micchin? What are your hidden motives? Mikey and you were the ones who destroyed Micchin's stuff right? You like him don't you?" Akihiko narrowed his eyes at him.

Draken really didn't expect the storm of questions coming from Akihiko. Just like that, he knew, Akihiko is an overprotective older brother.

Draken was confused when he mentioned Shin. Shin? As in Shinichiro-san? How did he know him?

He winced when he remembered the stuff he and Mikey broke, he planned to make up for it but he couldn't find the right time and with what.

The last question made him freeze to his spot. I'm fucked. He thought. No doubt. He was not oblivious to his own feelings, he definitely do like Takemichi. He would not hesitate to confirm it if it was with other Toman founding, but there's a predator in front of him. He really did not want to die yet.

Draken struggled to form a word, to answered all of Akihiko's questions. Fortunately, the door slammed open revealing Takemichi waving happily to them, unconsciously saving Draken's life again.

"Aki-nii! Let's go home!"

The mentioned guy nodded at the youngest. Draken breathed in relief when he saw the older's eyes softened at the sight of smiling Takemichi.

His relief was cut short when the older turned to look at him again.

"Whatever it is, Please do take good care of him, or...." The tension the older let out was really thick this time, Draken found himself having trouble breathing.

"Stanley" Draken jolted from his bed when he saw a snake pop out from Akihiko's sleeveless shirt. Most likely, the 'Stanley'.

He really was glad for Takemichi's interference or he was going to bolt out of the room right then and there.

"Aki-nii, don't threaten someone for me again!" Takemichi pouted at his brother. "Stanley too!

Akihiko and Draken could feel the cupid shoot their heart when they saw the pout. He's cute. The oldest's eyes softened more and smiled at his precious little brother.

"Fine, fine, just making sure" He lift both his hands in the air, as a sign for surrendering.

Even the snake looked a little ashamed.

"I'm sorry Draken-kun for my brother!" Takemichi beamed at him.

How could he refuse when the other just gave him a smile like that. Draken just waved his worry off.

Draken let out a breath he didn't know he was holding the moment they were out of his sight. He decided that day he was really terrified of one Hanagaki.

Hanagaki Akihiko.

He couldn't help the familiar feeling of him though. He felt like he had met him somewhere in his childhood or something. But he legit couldn't remember.

For now, he was glad maybe that was the last time he would meet the guy. While future Draken cursed at past him for jinxing it. He was going to meet Hanagaki Akihiko A LOT after this.

He was so lost in thought and still terrified of Takemichi's brother that he didn't notice Mikey scurried into his hospital room.

When Mikey suddenly spoke beside him, no, he did not just shriek. Nope, definitely not him.

__________

Someone told me I should post this on Wattpad too. :D
This is just a one-shots compilation.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 229 5
-takes place during the Tenjiku arc- "Because of you Takemichi, my Mikey is dead. Even though Naoto is the one who shot him, we all know the reason b...
1.5K 57 6
Tokyo Revengers and Bungou Stray Dogs Crossover. What if Takemichi was the son of Mori Ougai? What if no one in Toman really KNEW who exactly Takemic...
16.5K 555 12
People known takemichi as a sweet, kind,loving and caring person but, what about her second personality? ___________________________________ fem! tak...
1.8K 24 17
2005 : Reina Hanagaki is Takemichi's older sister. Mikey's girlfriend, she is one of the founders of Toman. 2010 : Reina is killed by a Toman member...