"You are my one and only" Tro...

By Ilovemovie1

Y/n was just an average 16 year old who has lived for over a century (or more perhaps?...) with many siblings... More

Becoming
Becoming pt. 2
Wherefore art thou, Trollhunter?
Gnome your enemy
Waka Chaka!
Win lose or Draal
Adventures in Trollsitting
Bittersweet sixteen
Young Atlas
Recipe for disaster
Claire, Y/n, and present danger
UPDATE
The Battle of Two Bridges
Return of the Trollhunters
Mudslinging
Roaming Fees May Apply
Blinky's Day Out

To catch a Changeling

56 0 0
By Ilovemovie1

Y/n's POV

It's early sunrise and Jim and I are training with Toby and I say "All right." Then Jim says  "Do your worst." Then Toby clears his throat then he throws a watermelon at us and grunts then Jim cuts the watermelon in half and it glows then it blows up and watermelon flys everywhere and I make kabobs with my homemade bamboo sticks that I magically brought with us then Toby says "Ha!" Then I give Toby a watermelon kabob then I give Jim one as I smile at him, he smiles back as he says "Whoo-hoo!" Then I say "It slices!" Then Toby and Jim say "It dices!" Then Toby says "That was amazing!" Then as I eat my kabob I calm myself then I hear Toby say "Mmm. You know, we should recycle these." Then Toby gulps as I set my kabob stick down and I see Toby pick up a stack of newspapers and hold them by the string as he looks at me I nod as Toby says "On the other hand, shredding them is more fun!" Then I raise my hands ready to slice the newspapers with a calm look on my face then Toby says "It's less environmentally conscious, but more fun!" Then I pull out my magic and say "pull!" Then Toby swings it around then throws it he grunts as I let go of my magic and pull out my sword then I slice it in half and it glows then turns into little shredded pieces of paper that fly all around us Jim side hugs me and my face feels hot then I side hug him back and I look at his face to see he has a smirk on his face as his face is red then I smirk as I blow a raspberry at him as he says "Oh! Home run! Whoo!" Then Toby says "it's like a ticker tape parade of awesome!" Then as Toby laughs then I hear footsteps approaching us then I look at the back door to Jim's house and I see Draal as he says "What is this mockery?" Then I say in a calm tone "Oh, hey, Draal." Then Jim says "Just working on some sword fighting skills." Then Falaria comes out of the house behind Draal as he says "The swords of Daylight and Moonlight are not toys to be played with." Then Falaria comes to stand next to me as she says "It is a hallowed obligation we have spent our entire lives training to be worthy of." Then I make my book disappear as Jim says "You want to take it for a spin?" Then Draal and Falaria snort then I pull out my sword as I touch the ground with my feet and hand my sword to Falaria and Jim hands his sword to Draal they both gasp then they both take it and hold it up then I see Kanjigar and Maria in the reflection of the swords as Draal and Falaria gasp then the sword disappears as Draal and Falaria groan then they close their eyes then they open them and Draal exclaims "Huh?" Then Falaria exclaims "what?" Then they both sigh and I pat Falaria's shoulder as I say "if it's any consolation I saw them too, they are with us, watching over you both. I feel their spirits, they are here." Then Falaria looks at me with a loving look that I didn't notice as I turn back to the others and I remove my hand from Falaria's shoulder and I notice her frown as our swords appear back in me and Jim's hand then Jim says "Sorry. We forgot." Then Draal sighs then Falaria says "If our destiny's are not to hold the swords," then Draal says "Perhaps it is to teach you both how to properly wield them." Then Draal and Falaria choose their weapons from the junk pile we made of stuff we were going to slice in half and Falaria chooses an Umbrella and Draal chooses a lamp and take off the lampshade and they start to hit an imaginary opponent then Falaria and Draal come out of the way and they go to hit us I block it and wince as I see Jim close his eyes and wince as he breathes heavily and I pat his shoulder then Falaria says "Your blade is but an extension of your body," then Draal says "And your body, an extension of your eyes." Then Jim and I raise our swords as Draal says "Mimic our movements, Trollhunters." Then Falaria and I just go in an all out sparing lesson and exchange blows we go from slow to fast then I block her attack and she try's to sweep my legs then I jump and take this as my chance to disarm her and put a sword to her throat as I sweep her legs out from under her then I hear Draal clap as I see Jim with a smirk on his face and I smirk then I help Falaria stand up as I look at her face I see her face is purple then I lower my sword as Jim says "no wonder I have Y/n as my partner. She is a good sword fighter." Then we get back to our positions and I follow Falaria's movements and we all grunt as we follow movements as we see out of the corner of our eyes the sun going down then at night we spar with one another and I win against Falaria again like our last sparing lesson with the same position then Jim is still fighting with Draal and Jim is pushed against the window of his house and Draal grunts as Jim groans then says "That kinda hurts." Then Draal chuckles as he says "A real fight is never predictable, Trollhunter." Then Falaria says "You have to expect the unexpected and learn to embody the armor, force it to do what you want." Then I hear Jim breathing heavily as I jump on top of Draals head and grab his head and throw him back as he says "Just like how Y/n demonstrated with her Troll-like Strength." Then I say "That's because I'm half Troll Draal." Then Falaria gasps then Draal says "no wonder you can beat my sister and I in training." Then he jumps back towards Jim and holds him against the window again then I see Jim's amulet glow as I smile then Jim's sword disappears from his right hand and I see that it appears in his left hand then touches Draals stomach with his sword then Draal backs up as he laughs so does Falaria as I clap and say "congrats you both take longer at sparing than Falaria and I do I'm surprised." Then Jim grunts and looks at Daylight as he says "wow." Then Toby's phone starts to ding and we look to see he has the lampshade on his head he takes it off and says "Shoot! We're supposed to meet Blinky at the museum now." Then I say "Ay yi yi dios mio!" Then Jim says "Ah! We'll work on this more later okay, Draal? Falaria?" Draal says nothing nor does Falaria as I say "I shall like to talk to you when I get back with Toby and Jim, Falaria." Then I magically bring my bike and helmet with me as Jim's and my amulet de-transform us and Jim says "let's go, guys!" Then I look behind us to see Draal and Falaria popping their head out from behind Jim's house and I wink at them then I turn my head back to look in front of me as Toby, Jim, and I head to the museum...

Jim's POV

Toby, Y/n, and I are at the museum and we are at one of the windows and we put our bikes down and take our helmets off then I jump through the window as I say "Good, Blinky left the window open. I hope he took care of the cameras." Then Y/n jumps through and lands next to me and sneakily side hugs me then my face feels extremely hot as I look at her flustered then Toby gets stuck (again bro lose some weight please I would appreciate it so then you would fit through the window! Not trying to be rude but dude! Seriously!) then he says "Oh, geez. It's true. You always return to the scene of the crime." Then Toby get through as I offer my hand to help him (Finally!) then he screams as he hits the floor then he gets up and says "They try to rehabilitate us, but the big house only made us better criminals." Then Y/n says "no it didn't it only taught us not to break in and fight a certain Changeling on our own without backup, Toby." Then I whisper "The goblins are all gone." Then we hear Vendel say "ridiculous garment." Then we head in the direction of his voice and we see Vendel, Arrrggghhh, and Blinky as he notices us then turns to us as we run in the hall to them then he says "You're late."  Then Toby says "Sorry. Draal and Falaria were Training Jim and Y/n." Then Y/n hits Toby in the stomach and Toby grunts as Arrrggghhh says "Draal? Falaria?" Then Blinky says "Training?" Then Y/n says "Yeah, they sorta made homes in our basements to look out for the place." Then Blinky says "Of course. When a Troll is defeated in combat, it's completely natural for them to take refuge in the victor's domicile." Then I say "so, you understand?" Then Blinky says "I understand such an arrangement could only end in disaster. Utter disaster!" Then Vendel says "Are we simply waiting here to be discovered? Or were you planning on showing me this thing you two believe to be the Killahead Bridge?" Then Y/n bows in front of Vendel and says "We shall show you Killahead Bridge, Great Vendel." Then Blinky laughs as he says "The Trollhunters were just about to show us the way." Then as we walk the way we took last time Toby, Y/n, and I describe what happened that night and I open a door as I say "And we were chasing away the goblin pack, we ran past this closed exhibit, and there it was: the Killahead Bridge." Then I pull back the blankets and as Toby, Y/n and I walk towards the Bridge we hear Blinky gasp then we see Blinky and Vendel share a look then we all pick up the Tarp covering the Bridge and grunt as we try to pull it off then Arrrggghhh comes up behind us and moves us out of the way as he says "Me." The he pulls the tarp off what we think is the Bridge and it reveals a large boat then Y/n gasps as I say "Oh, no." Then Vendel says "That is not a bridge." Then Y/n says "But it was right here!" Then Jim says "You saw it, Tobes. You took a picture of it!" Then Toby says "It was, eh... it was out of focus, and I did forget to turn on the flash. We were running so fast. We were being chased, you know? Maybe we only thought we saw it." Then Vendel turns his back to us and walks away as he says "Blinkous Galadrigal, I've not left the house Heartstone in a century. I only did so tonight because of the grave peril the Killahead bridge represents. For you to invoke that danger without just cause—" then Blinky interrupts Vendel and uttered "If master Jim says it's so—" then Vendel interrupts him and says angrily "You will be only too quick to believe him. You've never met a conspiracy theory you didn't like." Then Blinky says "I hate conspiracies. That is why I am dedicated to rooting them out." Then Vendel bellows "Like you rooted out the plot to rid Trollmarket of all its cat meat?" Then Blinky protests saying "that was a misunderstanding." Then Vendel says "Or the time you were convinced we were infested with flea Trolls?" Then Blinky interjects "Precaution is the soul of virtue." Then Vendel shouts "Everyone in Trollmarket thinks you're paranoid." Then Blinky starts to get angry as he shouts at the top of his lungs "If it's everyone, it must be a conspiracy!" Then Vendel sighs as he says "It would seem your pupils are desperate to play the hero, while you are desperate to see danger where none exists."  Then Vendel steps right in front of Blinky with his face in Blinky's as he commands "Aaarrrggghhh, take me home." Then Arrrggghhh groans as he does what he's told then Toby looks at me and Y/n as he chuckles ackwardly as he walks away with Aaarrrgghh then I sadly say just above a whisper "it was right here." Then Blinky walks over to us and states "perhaps Vendel's right. Perhaps I have flooded your imagination with flights of fancy." Then he looks at us then he looks down at the floor in front of him and groans as he exclaims "I blame myself." Then Y/n says "Not you, Blinky. You have to believe us." Then I say "We know what we saw." Then Blinky turns to us and sighs as he says "You worry about your studies. I'll worry about this." Then I slightly smile in a reassuring way then once we get back to Jim's house Jim and Draal train Falaria and I are inside as we have small talk I ask "would you like me to train you to increase your speed?" Then Falaria stops mid sentence and hesitates but as I watch her expression curiously I see a smile graced her lips as she exclaims "I would be honored." Then I smile as I nod then I exclaim "we should probably finish training with Jim and Draal." Then she nods as we walk out and train with the last remnant of night left and I get home get ready for school as I think about why Falaria hesitated...

Y/n's POV

I left early this morning with my dad to make it to school on time in the car and as we arrive I see Jim and Toby walking to the school and I hear the school bell ring and I hear Jim say "But one things for sure. That curator did not move it by herself." Then Toby says "Maybe she had help! Other Changelings, perhaps?" Then I look over at my dad as he says "have a great day at school princess." Then I say "Later dad." Then I hear Jim say "Oh, no. Y/n." Then I hear Toby say
"Y/n? A Changeling?" Then Jim says "No. when I thought I was gonna die, I wrote both Y/n and Claire a letter, too, and I told Claire everything. Now I have to figure out how to explain this to  Y/n." Then Toby says "How you told Claire everything?" Then Jim says "Yeah. Everything." Then I run after them as I thought "if Claire knows then we have no reason to hide it from her she kept bugging me about why I was ghosting her anyways and she has become suspicious of us so she deserves to know." Then I say "Jim! Toby!" Then behind me I hear someone familiar say "Y/n I/n L/n there you are!" Then Toby turns his head and says "Hey! What's up, L/n? Nuñez?" Then Claire catches up to me and says "Hey, Colby." Then I explain "His names Toby. Remember that please." Then Toby exclaims "Not that it matters. You can call me whatever you want." Then he yelps as he leans on his bike as it falls to the ground taking him with it then Jim looks at me and says "You've been looking for me?" Then I whisper "I need to tell you something! it involves you-know-what!" Then his eyes widen then nods as Claire come up behind me and wraps me in an armlock and I say "Ahh! Claire come on! mi amigo let me go!" Then Claire says "You didn't run into Ms. Janet yet, did you?" Then She let's go as Jim asks "is she mad we couldn't make rehearsal yesterday?" Then I explain "something kinda came up for both of us." Then we both have a flashback of the battle against Draal and his sister Falaria then we both chuckle then my eyes go wide as Claire is slowly falling to her knees then I grab her before she falls and I wave my hand in her face as I say "Claire? You okay señorita?" Then she moves my hand out of her face and she says "I'm fine just busy with something else." Then I let go of her once she's steady and I tease her as I say "Or getting busy with someone..." then she yells "Y/n!" Then her face goes red as I laugh and I look at Jim to see he's curious and then I smirk as I look away as I clear my throat then Jim explains "Steve filled in my place since he practiced with Y/n. That's what understudies are for, right?" Then Claire says "Uh, you guys haven't heard? Steve isn't the understudy anymore. Jim you are the understudy." Then my eyes go wide, so does Jim as Claire walks a few feet from us with her back to us as she says "She's tired of you never showing up, so she made Steve, Romeo." Then I groan and sigh as Claire is a few feet away from us then I groan "come on!" Then Jim exclaims "But I memorized all my lines!" Then Claire turns to us and explains "Doesn't matter. Ms. Janet is on the warpath for you, Jim. I'd watch out." Then as Claire walks away I exclaim "we have algebra with her, too." Then we hear the school bell ring and we sprint as Jim exclaims "Right now!" Then we rush to put our stuff in our locker and grab our stuff for algebra and rush to Ms. Janet's algebra class then  as we get closer to the door we try to sneak in as we hear Mrs. Janet explain "As it is true for any such equation. For instance, let's take 3X." Then I sneak in my seat as Jim is about to sit down Ms. Janet says "So, you won't come to rehearsal, Mr. Lake, but you arrive to class." Then everyone look at Jim and I whisper "Jim lay low!" Then Ms. Janet says "I saved you the best seat, Front row." Then she points to an empty seat in the front and then we hear a boy exclaims "Loser." Then Jim gets out of his seat as he replies "Of course." Then I pat his shoulder as he walks up to the front to sit in the empty seat and Jim chuckles silly and Ms. Janet continues "As I was saying, every algebraic equation requires balance. Not unlike, say, actors in an ensemble!" Then Ms. Janet looks directly at Jim as she said that and I get nervous for Jim as I whisper "please give him a break Ms. Janet please." Then Ms. Janet says "For instance, every piece of this equation plays an important role." Then she points to the board as she says "That is, unless variable x is a zero. X has no role." Then she looks at Jim then at the board as she says "X doesn't show up. X let's the equation down. Then, the entire play— I mean equation— falls apart!" Then she x's out the equation as she turns to Jim with an angry look as he backs up to the edge of his chair as Ms. Janet exclaims "It becomes impossible!" Then Ms. Janet breathes heavily then she clears her throat then Ms. Janet offers the marker to Jim and Jim winces as Ms. Janet asks with anger in her voice "Mr. lake, how would you solve this mathematical problem?" Then Jim looks behind Ms. Janet and at the board then he clears his throat and says "Ooh."

later at the end of the day

Y/n's POV

I'm walking with Jim as I ask "You okay blue Diamond?" Then Jim looks at me with a flustered face then he exclaims "Yeah I'm fine it's just that I didn't expect her to blow up like that in class! And she gave me a mountain of homework!" Then I wrap an arm around his neck as I say "That's how adults are mi amigo but at least you survived in her class that means something right?" Then Jim nods then I side hug him and my face feels warm and I see that Jim's face turns red then behind us we hear someone familiar say "Bye!" Then Jim and I see it's Claire then she says "Hey! I see you survived Ms. Janets 'math class of doom'." Then Jim says "And, now she's given me a mountain of homework I hardly understand." Then Claire says "You know, Y/n did honors algebra last year and was pretty okay at it." Then I say "Claire! come on! I only did that because I thought it would be extra credit you butthead!" Then Claire ignores me as she asks "What if you two came to my place for a study sesh?" Then Jim asks "wow! really?" Then Jim stammers a bit as he exclaims"W-Why would you do that? We screwed up your p-play." Then Claire exclaims "Promoting Steve to Romeo wasn't your guy's idea. And, honestly, I'd rather see you on stage with Y/n, Even if you are a total flake." Then I say "Claire!" Then Claire chuckles as she smirks at me and asks "See you guys at six? Y/n can it be at your house my parents are busy with a lot of speeches to recite and Don't want any people over so?" Then I gasp and I nod as Claire  asks "Can I babysit little Enrique again he was so cute!" Then I laugh as I exclaim "yeah you can I saw he likes you Claire including your little sister." Then Claire runs away from us then Jim says "Yeah, Totally. See you at six Y/n, Claire." Then Jim looks at me and he exclaims "So I wonder what will happen in this study sesh." then I side hug him as I exclaim "I don't know maybe just studying algebra." then his face turns red and I feel my face get hot as I let go of Jim I smirk in amusement as I go to grab my bike and helmet then Jim and I get on our bikes and we head to Trollmarket with Toby catching up to us...

Jim's POV

Toby, Y/n, and I are in Trollmarket and I'm thinking about Y/n and I together as I slightly hear Blinky exclaim "The matter at hand, Master Jim and Mistress Y/n." Then I come back to reality as I hear Blinky ask "Master Jim?" Then Arrrggghhh yells "Master Jim." Then I scream and I see Y/n Glaring at Arrrggghhh as she warns "next time please don't do that Arrrggghhh you startled Jim and I." Then I exclaim "Yes, sorry. Paying attention. Paying attention!" Then Blinky says "As I was saying, assuming that Killahead Bridge was in Arcadia, and it was indeed as you three say, delivered to a clandestine location, that would mean more changelings, scavenging, assembling and disassembling. If we prove that the museum curator wasn't working alone, then Vendel might start believing that you two saw the Killahead Bridge." Then Y/n says with venom in her voice "So, we find another Changeling." Then Blinky warns "Stop saying that so loudly." Then Blinky glares at another eavesdropping troll and asks "Do you mind?" Then the troll mumbles "whatever." Then the troll walks away and Blinky scoffs as he continues "Changelings have not been heard or seen in Trollmarket for centuries. The mere word could cause hysteria." Then I ask "Then how do we find one?" Then Arrrggghhh says "Rotgut's." Then Y/n exclaims "wow!" Then Toby and I exclaim "Whoa!" Then Blinky explains "Purveyor of fine charms, totems, and spells." Then when we reach the door Blinky exclaims "Follow my lead." Then he knocks on the door then the orange window above us opens to show us a tanish troll eye and it says "Ailment or curse?" Then the door at the bottom right opens to reveal a green troll eye and it exclaims "Oi, numbskull! I'm supposed to answer it!" Then the tanish troll eye says "But I already did answer it." Then the green eye says "what is not clear about 'I deal with the customers, you handle the wizardry?'." Then the green eyes door closes and we hear chattering from behind it then the tanish eye says "hold a tick." Then it closes the glass door then Blinky laughs as he turns to us and sees that Toby, me, and Y/n are unamused by what just transpired then the green eye's door opens and it exclaims "Good, Rot. Stick with that." Then the green eye turns it's attention to us and says "Welcome to RotGut's. How may we service you?" Then Blinky says "Totem, my hood troll. We suspect one of these fleshbags may be a Changeling." Then the tan eye's door opens and says "Hmm?" Then Arrrggghhh says "Other fleshbags." Then the tan eye exclaims "Your gonna need a gaggletack." then the green eye chuckles as he says "Unfortunately, you see, we're running a bit short on those. Very hard to get." Then the tan eye says "But I've got a bag of them right here." Then the green eye looks to see and exclaims "What in the world?" Then it turns it's attention to us and exclaims "If you'll excuse us for one moment." Then the green eye closes it's door then we hear it ask the tan eye "Ey, what are you doing? I'm trying to drive up the price over here." Then the tan eye exclaims "I thought we were trying to help these nice lads." Then the tan eye's door closes and Toby says "Gaggletack?" Then Arrrggghhh says "Rare artifact." Then Blinky turns to us and exclaims "Exceedingly rare. An object of great mystery. With physical contact, it reveals the true nature of a Changeling." Then we hear the green eye whisper "Why don't you open the door..." then the tan eye looks at us and asks "Step back, please." Then we hear the green eye whisper "...our hard-earned bits and bobs?" Then a drawer opens in the large door and it launches something as us and it hits Toby in the nose and Toby groans as Y/n exclaims "Ooh! Right in the sniffer!" Then Toby falls to the ground and explains "It hurts!" Then I pick up the Gaggletack and As I examine it Y/n says "it's a horseshoe." Then Arrrggghhh explains "mad of pure iron." Then Blinky asks "Why would you put such a precious thing on a horse's foot?" Then Toby, me, and Y/n exclaim "huh?" Then Blinky explains "Beware. Changelings are swapped with their human counterparts at birth. So, it is likely these troll-pretenders have dwelt amongst you for decades. They could be anyone. Used car salesmen, tax collectors, television executives." Then Toby exclaims "Dentists." Then Blinky exclaims "Yes, especially dentists." Then Y/n rolls her eyes as I thought "How the heck are we supposed to use it and who should we use it on? I'm clueless..." then I ask "So, who do we start with?" Then Y/n exclaims "My bets are on Strickler being one." Then Toby explains "Oh, I've got a few ideas." Then Toby walks over to Y/n and place the horseshoe on her skin then we wait for a few minutes but nothing happens and Y/n smirks as she explains "Nice try Toby but I'm a hybrid not a Changeling." Then Toby exclaims "Dangit!" Then we head off to school to see who is a Changeling...

Y/n's POV

Toby, Jim, and I are at school and Toby said we should try and see if Coach Lawrence is a Changeling and I said that would be stupid but it would be good to know if he isn't one then Jim and I are sitting on the bleachers in Gym watching Toby climb down the rope and Jim looks at me and asks mischievously "hey Y/n?" I look at Jim and ask "Yeah Jim?" Then Jim smirks as he asks "what rhymes with my name?" Then I exclaim "Gym" then Jim asks "so my name rhymes with my name?" Then I laugh as I explain "No you butthead your name rhymes with this rooms name!" Then I playfully shove him and he laughs as he playfully shoves me back then we calm ourselves down as I ask "Jim after school there is something I want to show you that I have never shown anyone else not even my dad and well... I trust you with this secret I have but..." then Jim whispers "Does it involve the Trolls?" Then I nod and he looks at me with curiosity then I explain "you know staring at me curiously isn't going to figure it out right?" Then Jim's face goes red and he smiles a silly smile as he looks away and rubs his neck as he exclaims "sorry I'm just curious...I'm sorry if I invaded your personal space." Then I smile sweetly as I exclaim "No! No! No! You didn't invade my personal space I understand if your curious about what it is I'm gonna tell you...trust me I have experience in that arena." Then we look back at Toby with the Gaggletack and we see he is straining to get to Coach Lawrence but he makes it and touches him with the Gaggletack but he doesn't change and Coach Lawrence turns to Toby and says "Domzalski! Drop down and give me 50." Then after Toby is done with 50 push-ups we move on to Eli and Jim takes the Gaggletack and gets behind Eli like he is going to sword fight him with the Gaggletack and touches Eli with it Eli yelps and Jim jumps then I try to stifle a laugh as Eli greets "Um... Hi, Jim!" Then Toby and I see that Jim is embarrassed as he leans against the pole and Eli exclaims "Oh!" Then Jim chuckles and Crosses his arms on his chest as he looks at the ground then Jim runs back to us as Eli exclaims "Thank you!" Then Jim hands me the Gaggletack as we run away and I stop laughing then I pass the Gaggletack to Toby again and we watch him set up a horseshoe toss then he exclaims "Step right up! Toss a horseshoe! Win a prize!" Then we continue to wait for a very long time as Toby bored out of his mind exclaims again "Step right up. Toss a horseshoe. Win a prize." then we hear some kids that walk by Toby says aloud "Check out the freakshow!" Then they both laugh and I get mad but Jim calms me down then as I leave to go to practice for the play I explain "maybe we should try Steve." Then Jim exclaim "Yeah we should try Steve since he acts like an idiot." and I laugh as I leave to go and I practice my lines at the auditorium then as Steve exclaims "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak—" then I see the horseshoe fly at his head and I stifle a laugh internally as I try to keep a straight face and help Steve look at his injury as I exclaim "Steve!" And I see Jim is laughing quietly as I see out of the corner of my eye see Toby pull the horseshoe behind stage as I see Claire in the audience watching us practice our lines as Steve walks around the stage exclaim ing "Hey! Who did that?" And I act like I'm shocked as I exclaim "What?" Then steve growls and groans as his head hurts then I ask "Ms. Janet can I bring Steve to the nurses office?" Then Ms. Janet replies "yes you may Mrs. L/n." Then I walk off stage with steve and he exclaims "I'll wait for you at the nurses Y/n." Then Steve leaves for the nurse as he blow me a kiss he turns around and heads to the nurses as I gag Jim hands me the Gaggletack and I give it to Toby as I exclaim "I'm the bait and I heard you laughing Quietly Jim. You got a home run." Then he playfully shoved me as he explains " I only hit him in the head because is a bully to us you know." Then I hug Jim as Toby teases "Lovebirds!" then my face feels hot as I see Jim's face turn red as he hugs me back he glares at Toby as I let go of Jim quickly Jim exclaims "Toby! Come on!" Then I exclaim "your turn for the Gaggletack Toby." Then Jim and I grab stuff from our lockers for our next class as Jim and I are trying to act casual we see Toby touching people on their backs with the Gaggletack as we hear him mumble "Nope! Nope." Then behind Toby I hear a dude exclaim "Hey! Weirdo." Toby ignores him and walks over to us as Jim asks "Any luck?" Then Toby exclaims "Nope." Then I explain "Yeah, we struck out, too." Then Toby and I hear Strickler exclaim "I don't believe that's appropriate school attire." And Toby asks "You, uh, try this out on Mr. Strickler?" Then Jim asks "Come on. You really think he is one?" Then I explain "Hey I Betted on Strickler being one so we should at least try it." Then Toby try's to walk over to Mr. Strickler but Jim and I stop him as I exclaim "whoa, whoa, whoa! Now?" Then Jim takes hold of one side of the Gaggletack and I let go of Toby and I grab stuff from my locker as I whisper "Guys stop fighting or I will use Imgora on you both!" Then Jim whispers "I don't want to embarrass ourselves." Then Toby yanks the Gaggletack to him as he whispers "You just don't want to admit that Strickler—" then I interrupt him as Jim yanks it back and I explain "I don't want you both upsetting anyone who grades our final exams!" Then Toby let's go as he exclaims "Fine! Okay, we'll do it later." Then Jim looks at the Gaggletack then Toby swipes it away from Jim and Throws it on the ground near Stricklers feet then I pretend I was grabbing stuff from my locker then I close it and I ask "What are you guys doing?" Then the school bell rings as Strickler looks at us "Whoopsy! Slipped." Toby lied then Jim try's to walk over to grab the Gaggletack but Toby holds him back as Jim apologizes "Sorry." Then Toby asks "Uh, mind picking that up for us, Mr. S?" Then Mr. Strickler scoffs as he asks "and waste such idle hands as your own, Mr. Domzalski?" Then I explain "Our backs. Coach Lawrence put us through the wringer this morning." Then I open my locker again and grab the last of my things for next class then Jim chuckles as he puts a hand on his back and I see Claire pick up the Gaggletack then Claire hand it to Mr. Strickler as she exclaims "Here you go, Mr Strickler. Here's your horseshoe back." Then Mr. Strickler explains "Thank you, Ms. Nuñez, but that belongs to Mr. Lake." Then Claire rolls her eyes as she walks over to us and hands it to Jim as she exclaims "Oh. Well, that would explain the flying horseshoes. So not going to ask." Then I chuckle a little as Strickler walks over as I close my locker and Strickler  "Take care of your backs, Young Atlas's and Young goddess. Such is the danger of carrying the world on one's shoulders." Then I show no emotion on my face as I whisper in Strickler's head "I know what you are Strickler and you should be very afraid of what's coming up your alley... HA...HAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Then I look dead eye at Strickler as he looks at me over his shoulder and I see his eyes widen for a few minutes then he shows no emotion as he looks back in front of him as I thought "He knows he knows and I know he knows and I know he knows." (👌) Then I look at Jim and Toby and I see their eyes widen a few inches as Jim and I stay silent and I pat his shoulder and I whisper "Jim I think he knows. Because he is acting suspicious." Then Toby whispers "Very suspicious." Then Claire asks "Suspicious?" Then I exclaim "Claire." and we all turn to her as she crosses her arms on her chest and exclaims "Still here." Then I greet "What's up?" Then Claire asks "You're both still coming to Y/n's house, right?" Then my face feels hot as I look down as I exclaim "Well, yeah Claire! I love there so where else am I gonna go?"and Claire chuckles a little as I notice her cheeks turn crimson red and out of the corner of my eye I see Jim's face turn red too as he exclaims "Oh, Right! Claire, Y/n and I are gonna go to Y/n's house... for math stuff." Then Jim hands Toby the Gaggletack tack as Jim and I walk away Jim and I hear Toby laughing and Jim and I look back at Toby as the school bell rings little did I hear Toby exclaim devilishly "And, now, my horseshoe-shaped little friend, we expose the definite Changeling in our midst." Then Claire, me, and Jim head to our homes and put our bikes away then I bring my last years notes upstairs to the coffee table as I hear the doorbell ring I walk over and open the door to see Jim and I smile as I step aside so he can walk through I explain "Enrique is asleep so you don't have to deal with him for now." Then Jim smiles a little as I exclaim "go ahead and settle in we've still got someone to wait for!" Then a few minutes later I hear my doorbell ring as I go to open the door and stop Finishing the snack I was making as Claire greets "Hey!" Then Jim exclaims "Nice, um, casa." Then I say "thanks. como estas Claire?" Then Claire exclaims "I'm doing fine." Then I step aside for Claire to walk in and I explain "Make yourself at home. I'm just making a little snack but I need a little help since I forgot the last part to finish it." Then Jim exclaims "Uh, okay!" Then I hear my favorite baby boy cooing and I walk up to baby Enriques room and open the door to see he is awake and crying then I rush over and coo "Oh no! no! no! Don't cry my little moon it's okay I'm sorry I left you alone I didn't mean too." Then I grab my little brothers Bottle and I put it in his mouth gently then a few minutes later he is calm and he starts cooing at me and I exclaim "There's my happy little bro! Are you ready to see Claire again? she said she'd babysit you again since your a little bundle of joy!" Then he starts cooing louder and I walk downstairs and put Enrique in his jumper and I see Claire and Jim talking and I hear Claire ask "So when are you and Y/n going to be a thing? because you two look cute together!" Then as I stand up I see Jim's face is red as my face turns hot and Claire notices me and Enrique and she walks over as she coo's "There's my favorite precious little Man!" Then I tickle him and Claire comes over and plants a kiss on his head as Enrique jumps and giggles and Jim walks over and Claire walks into my kitchen to start making a snack as he exclaims "hey, and you must be Enrique." And when I'm done tickling Enrique he coo's at Jim and I calm down as I exclaim "He likes you, Jim." Then Jim calms down as he tickles little Enrique as we hear dishes clattering and Enrique chuckles then I look over in the kitchen and see Claire walk off to her left as Jim says "Enrique, hey! Look at this." Then I didn't notice Jim pull out his amulet but all I hear him say "For the glory of Merlin Daylight is mine to make babies ogle." Then Jim waves it in front of Little Enrique's face when I stand up to go help Claire with the snacks and I pull out chips as I say "are you making what I think your making?" Then Claire smiles as she says "yes, but it's not as good as your family's guacamole Y/n." Then I say "No, No Claire your family's guacamole is better than mine besides you have talent in making food like I do, all you have to do is feed that passion if you want to and watch it grow and you'll be better than me." Then she looks at me with pride, and what I didn't notice in her eyes is pure love then I grab some spice and put them in my snack which is guacamole then I see Claire grab milk and pour some in and we both mix our guacamole's so that they are finished and then I give Claire a chip and she dips it in my guacamole then in her guacamole she bites it and she goes "Mmm!" Then she hands me a chip and I dip it then eat it and it taste amazing and we hold each other's hands as we jump in the air for excitement then when we are finished eating our chips Claire exclaims "Together they taste amazing maybe we should mix them!" Then I smile as I exclaim "yeah your right we should mix them! And they taste really awesome together!" Then I grab a spoon and I scoop all of my guacamole into hers and I put the bowl in the sink then I hand Claire a spoon and together we mix it and then Claire carries it over to the coffee table in the living room as I say "I hope you like Guacamole Jim. Claire put a little milk in it. And I added some spices. Our family's secret recipes." Then I notice Enrique looking at Jim and Claire and Jumping a lot then I chuckle as Claire  "Wow!" Then I say "My little bro really likes you both." Then I tickle my little brother and he giggles as I kiss him on the head then I walk over with Claire and Jim and I grab a book from the shelf then I go sit down in a chair and start to read as Jim says "Hoo! I've never seen a bathtub of guacamole before." Then I exclaim "I wish!" Then Claire exclaims "We would totally take a bath in guac." then I say "It's so good!" Then Claire smirks as Jim takes a chip, dips it in the guacamole and eats it then he  "Mm! Oh, this is the best thing I've ever had." Then Claire says "You're not just saying that to lift our spirits?" Then I stop reading look at Claire and say "Claire! Jim's being sincere you butthead!" Then I turn to Jim as he looks at me and I say "This is the courtesy of me and Claire, your welcome." Then Jim points at the Guac and Says "You know what? I hang up my chef's hat. You guys are the avocado masters!" Then we all laugh as we hear my brother cooing then we look at him jumping happily and we all laugh again then I go grab my algebra notes and a lot of paper and my computer from my room and I grab the baby monitor and I come back set all the stuff on the table then I set up the monitor and I give Jim and Claire pencils then I set everything up for our study session then we get started as I sit next to Jim with Claire sitting on the right side of the couch and a few minutes after I create and equation and solve it I explain "See, the equation only contains powers of X that are non-negative integers." Then Jim looks at me and I look at him as I ask "Does that make sense?" Then Jim asks "Is it supposed to?" Then I explain "Nah. That's why it's called algebra." Then all of us laugh as Jim looks at Me and says "Hey, thanks again for this." Then he looks at Claire and says "I feel really bad about what's happening with the play." Then roll my eyes as I say "Yeah, but your not the one that has to kiss Steve in one of the scenes!" Then Jim says "Oh crap! I feel like I'm the one that's supposed to be doing that!" Then I Blush and look away as I see Claire smirk as she stifles a laugh then Jim realizes what he says and Blushes like a tomato as he look at Claire and exclaims "I know it means a lot to you." Then Claire rubs my shoulder in a apologetic way and looks at Jim as I calm down and she explains "You know, I was super mad at you both, but then, I realized you guys got a lot more going on than people think." Then I reply "We do." Then Jim asks "we do?" Then Claire closes her book and she exclaims "Come on, Y/n and Jim." Then she stands up as I close my computer then Claire asks "You didn't think I invited you both here to your house" then she points at me as she continues "just for algebra, did you?" Then I exclaim "Um..." then Claire pulls two letters out of her bag and she explains "You both can't just write letters like this and not expect a conversation."then Jim chuckles as I whisper in his ear as I stand "Jim you told her too?" Then Claire pulls me back down to sit as she asks "You both battle monsters?" Then she looks at the letter and she reads aloud " 'saving the world in which we know?'"? Then I exclaim "Uh..." then Jim and I avoid Claire's gaze as she says "What monsters are you battling?" Then Jim says "Um..." then Jim and I look at Claire again as she asks "I mean, we all have stuff we've got to go through. But are you both in some kind of trouble?" Then Jim lie's "we... Yeah! Metaphoric." Then I lie "We were... in an exploring stage." Then Jim explains "Not successful." Then Claire says "Your guys words are beautiful, Y/n, Jim. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Then Claire explains "I don't know." Then She looks away from me with a flustered look as I thought "she read our letters we wrote for her..." then she looks at us again and exclaims "There's some sentimental stuff at the end which I thought was... kinda sweet of you guys." Then I ask "Really?" then Claire explains "If you guys ever need someone to talk to about 'the monsters,' you can talk to me." Then I look at her curiously as she looks at me in a way I can't figure out as she exclaims "It can be our secret." Then I feel my face get warm as I exclaim "Uh..." then Jim chuckles then I exclaim "Yeah." Then Jim clears his throat as he exclaims "That would be great." Then Jim and I lean to see what problem is next and I ask "So, on to problem 42?" Then Jim chuckles as he looks at me in a way I can't figure out and I blush then we chatter on about what the letter said then I hear my phone vibrating but I ignore it as Jim rests his head on the back of the couch as I put my head on the armrest and Claire has a pillow in between her chest and legs as she says "have you guys thought about telling Ms. Janeth about whatever you guys are going through? Maybe she'd reinstate you as Romeo, Jim if she knew about it." Then I explain "Well, that could be..." then I sigh as Jim finishes "It's really hard to explain." Then we hear Claire's phone ringing and vibrating then Claire picks it up and walks away as she exclaims "Oh, one sec. Hello?" Then she picks up my phone and we hear Toby in the background laughing and murmuring as Claire puts her other hand to her ear to hear him as she exclaims"Uh, Yeah. Uh, okay." Then Jim and I look at each other with a confused look as Claire hands Jim my phone as she explains "It's for you guys." Then Jim takes my phone as Claire  "Someone named Woby?" Then Jim says "Woby?" Then I say "Claire could you please go make my little brother his formula since Jim cornered me here at the edge of the couch I can't move. So could you?" Then she nods as she gets up and walks away she teases us saying "Lovebirds" then I feel my face get hot as I see Jim's face is red as Jim turns it on speaker and we hear Laughing then we hear incoherent murmuring as we hear the laughing continue then Jim sighs as we get up off the couch and I put my stuff away in my room as Jim collects his stuff as I exclaim "We have to go." Then I come back downstairs as Jim side hugs me and exclaims to us both "thanks for the Guac." Then Jim opens the door and I exclaim "Have fun babysitting my little brother Claire!" I wave to her as I close the door and rush off with Jim on our bikes to Toby and we pull out our amulets and say:

"For The Glory Of Merlin Daylight Is Mine To Command!"

"For The Glory Of Merlin Moonlight Is Mine To Command!"

Then we Transform as we are near the dentists office then we drop our bikes and rush inside I bust open the door and we see Arrrggghhh, Blinky, Toby and what I think is another Changeling laughing and we see Toby riding the light like a cowboy as Jim exclaims "What in the world?" Then Toby see us and exclaims "Jimbo! N/n!" Then I draw a blank as I exclaim "Uh..." then The Changeling notices us and lunges at us as she exclaims "The Trollhunters! Die!" Then we jump out of the way as we land next to the laughing gas containers and we see Toby drop to the ground as he laughs but then he yelps as he hit the ground and groans and Blinky laughs and so does the Changeling at Toby then she growls as she jumps at us then we pull out our swords and Jim hits her in the head with the back of his sword and I swing my blade at the Changeling as she groans and laughs as she backs up then she grabs the doctors light and shines it in our eyes we block our eyes and the Changeling takes this as a chance to grab one of our legs and pull us to the ground then traps us on the ground as she snarls at us then we start grunting as we try to lift her off us then our amulets glow brighter as the Changeling says "Perish, you worms!" Then we hold her back from trying to eat and strangle us then Jim screams as she lifts her hand as she shouts "Die!" Then I notice I'm free of her grip and take this as my chance to put my sword in my other and so does Jim and when she goes to kills us but her chest goes straight into our blades and she grunts then she gasps as she gets up and backs away from us and Jim and I step in front of our friends as she begins to glows a bright blue and she glows brighter, and brighter, and Brighter, and brighter until she explodes and outside we hear a car alarm going off as smoke fills the room and we breathe heavily as Jim and I stare at where the Changeling stood shocked as Arrrggghhh explains "There goes proof." Then Toby stands and exclaims "Oh, my gosh! She's in my mouth!" Then Toby coughs as he exclaims "Oh, my gosh!" Then our amulets De-transform us as I exclaim "Oh, no!" Then Jim explains "we killed our only evidence of Changeling's in Arcadia." Then Toby exclaims "And my dental hygienist!" Then Blinky walks over to us and exclaims "You both finished the fight, Master Jim and Mistress Y/n, and in self-defense, for that matter. Vendel may continue to have his doubts, but we continue to have our lives. A fair bargain, I'd say." Then Jim asks "Just out of curiosity, what are you guys doing in Toby's dentist's office?" Then Toby continues to cough as Blinky explains "I thought it was possible that danger may come to either of you three should you cross paths with the wrong Changeling. So, we followed Tobias as a precaution." Then Arrrggghhh falls to the ground as metal Clatters to the ground as he picks up a plastic mouth as he adds "And curious." Then Toby asks "about what?" Then Blinky explains "You humans have a concept that is quite foreign to us." Then Blinky blows his breathe in Toby's face as Toby coughs Blinky exclaims "Oral hygiene." Then Blinky laughs as Toby gags then Blinky exclaims "Mm. Looks like we're officially out of laughing gas. We should depart." Then we all start to walk out of the dentists working room but arrrggghhh gets stuck and as he does he grunts then he groans and he backs up as we hear Toby say "Hey!" Then Toby try's to work his way around arrrggghhh as he says "Uh, excuse me, wait! Look at this place." Then Toby looks at Blinky as he says "Do you have some magic artifact that can clean up this mess?" Then Blinky says "Yes. I believe it's called a 'Tobias'." Then Arrrggghhh climbs outside the ceiling window in the dentists operation room as we hear Toby exclaims "I was afraid you'd say that." Then Jim and I walk out the front door and as soon as we step out we walk to our bikes and head to our houses I thank Claire for putting Enrique to bed and watching him then she goes home and I head to bed thinking about Jim and I being in a relationship...

Strickler's POV

I walk into the blanketed room and see goblins working to put together Killa head bridge and I see Bular staring at it then as I stop behind him he turns to me and I exclaim "I've just confirmed the worst." Then Bular growls at me and turns to fully face me as I finish "Gladysgro has been slain." Then Bular exclaims "Well, then the impure served her purpose. She already brought us the stones from Madagascar. Her job was done." Then I get angry as I exclaim "I'd advise you to care for those you employ." Then As Bular walks to the bridge he explains "Care? I only care to find the stones so my father can escape this wretched prison. Once we have them all, I will crush this troll-pretender myself. And then, every flesh thing in this horrid world will know..." then he turns to me and we see the fetch throw something out our way and Bular fully turns to me as I pick it up and I read it then Bular walks over to me as I exclaim "It appears Nomura has gotten her way. Another two Changelings have been chosen." Then I smile but then my smile turns to laughing and I exclaim evilly "And look who they are." Then I smile sinisterly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 15 14
When Jim, a young half-changeling, picks up a mage's amulet and goes into the haven of trollkind, he struggles to keep up appearances and relationshi...
1.7K 74 12
Y/n was a baby orphan found outside the kingdom walls no one knows how she got there. Only thing known is Morgana adored her the moment she laid eyes...
90.3K 2.9K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...