๐Ÿ’•The Shape๐Ÿ’•[Michael Myers x...

By _maruwu_

Your name is (Y/N),you are 19 years old and just bought a new house in Haddonfield.You are so excited about l... More

(A/N)
Chapter 1 (Moving in)
Chapter 2 (Stalker)
Chapter 3 (Paranoia)
Chapter 4 (Kidnapped)
Chapter 6 (The Day Before The Massacre)
Chapter 7 (Halloween Night)
Chapter 8 (Aftermath)
Chapter 9 (Ending)

Chapter 5 (Meeting)

914 13 1
By _maruwu_

Michael Myer's P.O.V.

After i left (Y/N) in the basement, i left to go find my sister. I searched and searched and still didn't find her. Some kids saw me and ran away screaming and laughing but i don't think they are suspicious of me.

As the sunrise started to come out i made my way back home. I entered from the back door again and went to check up on (Y/N).

She was still out and that gave me the opportunity to stare at her. 'She is really prett- what? No stop i need to get my act together. No distractions......'

'But she has the softest skin i have seen since i had my little sister in my arms...NO'

I made my way back up the stairs flustered and embarrassed. Since it was morning and i was a little tired i made my way to the bed upstairs since the couch was stained with blood and teen's disgusting hormones.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes for a brief second but sleep took over me.

I woke up later that evening from the sound of cars passing by. I looked out the window and saw a police car. 'Oh have they already found me? It was probably those kids but it might just be a coincidence. Let's not be hasty about this'.

Suddenly i hear a thud coming from downstairs. Probably the basement.

I stand up and make my way down to the basement. I open the door and to my surprise i see (Y/N) standing up, without the duct tape in her hands and looking at me with a mixture of surprise and fear. I make my way down the stairs quickly before she can do anything.

Samuel Loomis P.O.V.

I was correct about Michael Myers returning to his home town. I was contacted by the police that some kids had seen a suspicious man with a mask and a large knife in his right hand and since it wasn't Halloween yet they told their mothers. Of course they reported it to the police and now i know too.

The police started doing patrols near Michael Myers house for suspicious individuals but they haven't found someone yet. But the one think i know is that he is near laurie's house as the kids saw him in that area.

I need to find him quickly before he gets to laurie first.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

As i am frozen on the spot i notice his mask and his overall height. He is huge. As he goes to grab my arm i yell

"PLEASE SIR DON'T KILL ME I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!? MONEY I CAN GIVE YOU ALL OF IT PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

My eyes are starting to sting from the tears that are close to spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

He doesn't say anything just looks at me and tilts his head. Now i remember that i saw him in my dreams. 'I might be a medium' i chuckle to myself trying to ease the tension.

After a while has pasted he continues his movements and grabs my arm dragging me up the stairs. As i silently cry confused i see his enormous knife.

I scream trying to get out of his grasp and then i pass out from the intense emotions that i was feeling.

Michael Myers P.O.V.

Oh...She passed out.....

I was only trying to get her upstairs until she saw my knife. I guess i shouldn't have left it in the open like that.

I guess i need to carry her now *sigh*

As i pick her up bridal style i feel her breath hitting my neck, just under my mask.'STOP MICHAEL YOU NEED TO FOCUS'. I scold myself in my mind.

As i make it to the bed, i lay her down waiting for her to wake up so i can finally 'talk' to her. Or at least try to make her understand her situation before she goes running to the police. If only this obsession didn't prevent me from killing her i would do it instant.... probably.....most likely not....that doesn't matter now i just need to try to make her join my side because i can't kill her.

As she lays there silently, i watch her eyes starting to twitch in her sleep. Thinking she was still sleeping i lowered my face closer to hers, trying to look at her face better since i had the mask on.

Then she opens her eyes and screams once more. My ears must be bleeding after all these screams today. I try to calm her down by pressing my index finger on my mask's lips trying to say that she needs to calm herself down.

"Ar-r-re you th-tha-that serial k-k-killer called M-Michael M-Myers?" she asks. I slowly nod trying not to scare her.

"Wh-what do y-y-ou want fr-r-om me?" She asks. I think in my head how to answer this since i can't speak anymore and even if i can my voice is so hoarse that she wouldn't be able to understand me.

I grasp her small hand in my palm trying to indicate to her that i need her? I was planning on killing her but of course i can't tell her that because she will probably faint again and i can't stay watching over her. Now i only want to be close to her but i can't tell her that either because she will want to leave instantly. I sigh trying make my purpose clear to her.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I ask him if he is the serial killer from the news and he answers with a nod.
'oh great that makes it better (Y/N). It would be better that i didn't know that because now i might have a heart attack.'

I ask him what he wants to do with me and i fear for the worst. 'Might as well learn my fate now, he clearly wants to kill me but for some unknown reason he hasn't done that yet. Maybe he want to TORTURE ME?!?? Oh no i need to think positivly. Maybe he loves me and wants to marry me. Mayb-'

He holds my hand and looks at me trying to indicate something. 'ah....so he doesn't talk?' i think. I try to figure out what he is trying to tell me. Maybe he need my help with something? Oh no i can't go on a killing spree with him, i cant even kill a spider, maybe because i am scared of them but thats besides the point.

This man standing beside me is a serial killer but somehow he has the most gentle hands. I blush. STOP (Y/N). You need to focus here. I know most of my crushes have been evil villains and killers but they were fictional. This guy has already killed like 500 people. Okay maybe thats too much but does it matter? He still killed people and continues to kill people to this day.

I silently ask my next question "Do you...need my help?".

He stares at me breathing loudly through the mask.

He shakes his head.

'Oh no..maybe HE DOES WANT TO TORTURE ME NOOOOOOO PLEASE'

"si-i-i-r please i-i... don't torture me" i accidentally spill out my thoughts.

He seems perplexed. He shakes his head again. I let out a breath of relief.

Now i ask the question that i wanted to ask from the start but i decided to stall this conversation because i was scared for my future.

"will you....will you...*sigh*...WILL YOU KILL ME?!??"

I close my eyes not wanting to see his face. Scared and in anguish, feeling this is my last day on earth. My eyes start to leak salty tears and my lip starts to quiver in fear, not wanting see my eventual demise.

He squeezes my hand indicating that he wants me to open my eyes and look at him.

I slowly open them and look him in the eyes...or the mask's eyes.

I slowly shakes his head in order to deliver his message to me.

'No'

I start crying as i hug him feeling relieved and happy that my life will not end here. I feel him tense up as he slowly tries to push me back. Although it feels like he doesn't want me off him.....i am thinking too deep into this.

But now i am more perplexed by his decision to kidnap me.

"Then what do you want?" i ask.

He starts breathing more heavily than before and he abruptly stands up. He pulls a pair of hancuffs from his pocket and hancuffs me on the creaky, old bed that i have been laying on.

I let out a sound of confusion as he hastily walks out the bedroom and locks the door.

'oh well as long as he doesn't kill me i am good, but i need to know what he wants from me. Might as well go to sleep for as long as i can since i don't have anything to do and i can't escape because that might provoke him to kill me and i don't have any place to go besides my house which he knows where it is. Okay i need to stop rumbling in my mind and get some rest. At least this bed is comfortable'

Michael Myers P.O.V.

I couldn't tell her. I panicked. I got flustered. I need to get my act together. I can't act this weak now. How can a simple person make me act this way. My face is so hot right now that i am debating taking my mask off. I never felt these intense emotions. I never felt that many  emotions from the start. They are starting to develop.

I will keep her here for the time being even though i told myself that i would tell her that she has to stay with me forever. She would and will definitely freak out but i can't go into detail as to why i need to keep her. My heart felt like it was about to explode when she looked at me. I won't tell her why, because i will die. Maybe if i tell her my heart will explode and i never get to be close to her ever again. No wait.... I will never get to kill my sister.

(Y/N) is the only person that can kill me without even touching me. How is that possible. I grumble as i make my way out of the house to get some fresh air and finally search for my sister again. I will tell her after i kill my sister so i can accomplish my mission and then i can die peacefully........even though i won't be close to
(Y/N)-...NO..stop.

As i make my way towards my childhood house i see a blonde woman with her friends walking down the road. She glances at the house and she has a mixture of fear and sadness on her face....Wait a second.....could it be?..... This is my sister, i just know it. I finally found her now and i can finally kill her and end this connection with my family.

I continue stalking her in the night. And finally, i find her house. Now only one more night before Halloween and i will kill her.

______________________________________
1952 words wow
Lol i wrote 2 chapters in 1 day (didnt upload them both in 1 day). I guess my inspiration came back even though i don't have a crush on mikey anymore. I love him though ❤️❤️❤️anyway luv yall❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 12.1K 24
- Based on the 2007 Halloween remake.- โ–  ใ€ŠHaddonfield, Illinois (1963)ใ€‹ ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ โ€ข Sometimes, you don't know the pe...
287K 8.7K 30
(Michael Myers x Fem!reader) Haddonfield, Illinois 1990, a new family has arrived in the small town. A spunky young girl named Y/n L/n takes the scen...
368K 10.3K 20
(Y/N) had a good childhood. She was babied by her wealthy parents, and definitely isn't used to being independent, but she had to leave the nest soon...