ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ {ᴋᴀᴅɪᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀꜱʜɪᴀɴ...

By abbietjdosg

----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing c... More

~ellen~
~The anniversary~
~Good lord, marley~
~psalm west~
~moving~
~sisters and misters~
~my favourite sisters~
~kuwtk interview~
~the return~
~the morning after~
~
~oh shit~
~what baby~
~it was you!~
~whoa!~
~she's so shady~
~Quite on set!~
~I'm a cool mom~
~what have you done Marley~
~It's all your fault~
~E! News~
~you owe me~
~I think it's bullshit~
~your leaving me?~
~I'm suing~
~Timeline~
~Wyoming part I~
~Wyoming part II~
~Wyoming part III
~Wyoming part this better be the last part~
~It was a bird!~
~I almost died~
~Embarrassing moments~
~You brought a wind machine~
A/N
~Vogue~
~Shity security~
~Frozen II~
~Into the unkown~
~Edna Mode~
~Lakers have my heart~
~Fake it till you make it~
~Dear Kadie~
~For ever and always~
~Bikini Strings~
~Stithies and Bitches~
~Doc~
~Instagram~
~Carpool~
~Diamonds are a girls best friend~
~The Globes~
~Anthony's speech~
~Kadie and her cookies~
~Fighting isn't good for the family~
~Searching~
~Its ok~
~Do you belive in heaven?~
~Dove~
~Top or Bottom 65%~
~Audience~
~A twist~
~They want Revenge and they want it now~
~Queen type x!&$~
~Spill your guts~
~Social Media~
~Proud Mary~
~The Jumper~
~Back in time~
~The Decision~
~Brooklyn Industries~
6 Rings

~drop the mic~

6K 110 15
By abbietjdosg

Please ignore any mistakes in this chapter, I did it quite quickly

_____________________________

Any part from the interview things they do in kuwtk will be in bold :)

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

_____________________________

November 10th, 2019
2:05 PM

It's five days later, so three more days until the concert. Over the past few days I've spent 98 percent of my time at the studio, sleeping there, eating there. everything. Because we're really coming down to the wire with time. But so far we're actually ahead of schedule, we've produced seven songs in five days.

Everyone has stopped in, in the mean time. Khloe, Kourtney, Kim, Chris, Anthony, Kendall. Even Kanye came over to check it out and give me tips. I've also had the camera crew over for a few hours. Sebastian has also basically moved into the studio with me.

Today the camera crew were over, and had set up in the corner filming. While they were here, everyone in the room had to have a mic so they could hear us probably. I was sitting in a large spiny chair, with my feet up on the desk as I text people about different things. Thomas and Laura were working on some beats for a song, and Callum and Sarah were both sitting on the floor as they work on some background lyrics.
Sebastian had gone home to feed Marley and freshen up and just relax.

I was in the middle of texting, Tracie, who is making my outfit for the concert, she had sent me pictures of the outfit so far, and asking me what I would like changed. When I was interrupted by a call from Emily.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone on speaker as it was a requirement while filming

"Kadie we've got a problem" she said quickly, making everyone in the room quickly look up from what they were doing.

"What do you mean we've got a problem?" I said rashly, all the worst possibilities running through my head.

"So a singer, found out that he's not going to be the last act of the night and is saying that he has to be the final act or he's not doing it"

Kadie: so I was just in the studio when I get a call from my manager, and she tells me that a singer found out that I'm going to be the last act of the night and he's not, so now he's saying that he has to be the final act or he's not doing it. Saying like, I'm doing this for free, the least you can do is make me the last act.
But everyone on my team and on the concert team, is agreeing with my manager saying that I have to be the last act of the night and it just wouldn't make sense for it to be any other way. But he's saying that he's going to pull out. Which would be catastrophic for the concert because he's probably the main headliner and if he were to pull out, loads of people would want a refund on their tickets and they wouldn't have enough time to resell the tickets and just it's a complete mess.

"What do you mean? He's not doing it?"

"I don't know Kadie but no one knows what to do because you have to be the last act of the night but if he's not, he's going to pull out" Emily said, we spent a while on the phone, before Emily said she has to go and sort it out.
In the end my team had to give him a small amount of money for him to be the second last act of the night. Which worked and it's all resolved now.

So the plan for the night is for me to make a very dramatic entrance to one of my loudest and most known songs, but I'm going to be wearing a mask, so no one will even know it's me. I'll play four of my most well known songs and then sing a new one before I'll throw down a smoke bomb and a trap door will open and I'll fall through it, but it will look like I just disappeared. My outfit is also crazy and way over the top. We also hired lots of dancers and spent lots on lighting for it to be absolutely crazy.

I went home the night before it, I tried to go to sleep but I was so full of nerves and excitement I got about half an hour sleep before deciding just to get up.

November 13th, 2019
10:35 AM

Its the morning of my return to music, me and my team went over early so we could be the first one to do our sound checks, so there would be less people. We did it and it went perfectly, the dancers were brilliant, the lighting was amazing, the band played perfectly, and my outfit also worked really well.
From the moment I woke up, I started filming everything on my little camera.
When more people started showing up, me and my team retreated to the area that was assigned for us. It was a few big rooms, one was for the dancers, another for the band, there's also a kitchen, and a large room for me, family and close friends.

I spent the next few hours watching tv as more and more people came and went. As the hours crept closer more and more people showed up.

My entire family was here, Kendall had even flown in from London. The camera crew is also here, filming everything. The concert team had been so much help, and had designated a booth for my family and friends for when I'm on stage.

I was lying on the couch, pslam was lying on my stomach as I played with his hands, when the screams started, signalling that they had started to let the audience in. Meaning that there's five hours till curtain up.

I put on a disguise and went out into the audience to take a picture of the stage, making it look like I was here to watch. Before posting it to my Instagram story. I also made a post of pictures from past tours and writing a thank you to all the fans for all the support throughout my music career.

I was sitting on Sebastians lap as I talked to Kim and Kylie about the night, when Emily cane into the room and said

"Kadie, it's time to get dressed" she smiled at me. I nodded before giving Sebastian a quick kiss and getting up, following Emily to the other room, the room was all set up. I sat down on a chair and three other people started doing my makeup and hair. Please don't ask me why their doing my makeup even though I'm going to be wearing a mask.

Tracie then came in and showed me the jumpsuit she had made and I literally gasped when I saw it.

"Oh my god it's beautiful" I said from the chair

"I think it's perfect for the night, and there's also a matching bunny ears" she said holding up a bunny mask. My last album was called dangerous woman, and the cover was me wearing leather black bunny ears. The one tracie was holding up resembled them onto they were plastic and glittery.

After a while my hair and makeup was done I got up and went to get dressed in the changing room. I could hear Justin Bieber singing away and the crowd singing with him from the stage as I got dressed. I then came out and a few people gasped

"You looking amazing Kadie!" Emily said coming over to me, she then led me over to a woman who put on my mask and stuck it on so it wouldn't fall off while I was running around.

I then got my mic for kuwtk taken off and I got a different one for stage put on. I also got my earpiece and then John bennet came in and went over everything with me.

"Ok so there's one hundred and fifty thousand people out there" he said making my eyes widen and do a double take, he laughed at my reaction before nodding his head
"Yeah, and it's just gone up on all of our Instagrams for everyone to tune in because the surprise act is about to go on and they don't want to miss it, so the number of viewers is going up at he moment, it was around five million an hour ago and as of ten minutes ago it's at ten million" he said

"Jesus Christ" I said, feeling like I'm going to be sick

"But don't worry, more preparation has been but into your act than most acts combined, so nothing will go wrong, now the dancers are all dressed and are already back stage, the band is ready to go on stage, the lighting is all set up and the technicians are in place" he said as he held onto my shoulders as we walked over to the door that all my family and friends were lying around.

"So I know you've already got it done in practice but as you know your entering from the top of the stairs with your back to the audience, you'll play the first few notes on your electric guitar with is already there all set up, whenever you play a note on the guitar the screen behind you will light up, and they'll be able to see your silhouette. Then as the music gets more intense youll turn around and play more and then walk down the steps, and by the time you have to start singing you'll be down the steps and over at the microphone" he said, going through everything to make sure I knew 100% what I was doing, I was so nervous I just nodded my head the whole time.

Emily had also hired a photographer to take pictures throughout the night, he had arrived two hours ago and had been taking pictures of everything, me getting my hair and makeup done, me sitting with my family before getting ready, and even now as me and John talked.

"I think that's about it, the main thing is to have fun, you'll probably never experience something like this again so make sure to make the most of it" he said

"Ok, thank you so much for everything John" I said

"No problem" I then pulled him into a hug before he smiled and walked back to the back stage area. I then pushed open the door were everyone was. Kourtney, Scott, Mason, Penelope, reign, Kim, Kanye, North, Saint, Chicago, pslam, Khloe, true, Kendall, Kylie, stormi, mum, Corey, Chris, Anthony, Sebastian, Emily, even Robert Downey jr, scarlet Johnson, Chris Hemsworth were all here with their partners and kids, but they had already came and said their goodlucks and gone up to the box to watch the show.

Everyone immediately stopped talking as I opened the door.

They all said that I look amazing and gave me goodlucks, and hugged me, before they were all lead up to their box.

Leaving just me and Emily.

"Look at me Kadie" Emily said as she took my hands in hers, we only had a minute before someone would come to fetch us.

"I might not say it enough, but I'm so proud of you, what your doing tonight is beyond amazing. If you had even told me a month ago that I would be here today watching you return to music I would have called you absolutely crazy, but here we are, and it's only going to get better from here" she said, I couldn't say anything, as I didn't want to ruin my makeup, so I just pulled her into a big hug, we stayed like that until we heard a knock as the door.

"I'm here to fetch you as your due on stage in five minutes" said I woman. We both stood up and exited the room and towards back stage.
I had to hold onto Emily's hand for nerves.
As we walked the photographer took lots of pictures and the kuwtk crew filmed us. We walked through the make shift halls, there was no roof as this was all built from scratch for tonight and last night. As we walked I could hear over the speakers

"Now it's the highlight of the night, the last act of the night, and it's safe to say that you don't want to miss this, so everyone please make your way to the audience, they will be starting in four minutes!" Johns voice echoed through the stadium.

We walked up loads of iron steps, towards the top. Justin had just finished about six minutes ago. We got to the top and I swung my electric guitar around me, I stood right beside the area of no screen that I would be in a minute.

Two minutes went by, as Emily gave me words of encouragement, and then all at once, all the lights on stage turned off, and most of the lights in the stadium turned off.

Someone then told me to get in place as it was about to begin. I turned my back to the audience, getting my guitar ready. It was about to begin.

Outfits:

Kadie:

Backup dancers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 7.6K 58
Nineteen year old Charlotte Evans life is not ordinary. She is no other than the best friend of Kylie Jenner, and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner f...
460K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
197K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
43.6K 1K 16
I will write about celebrities (only girls) i will put an abriviation on their names but when it's someone new i will post their photo on the history...