Aureliashipping

NightcoreDCX által

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... Több

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 24: New Encounter

324 8 5
NightcoreDCX által

Ash's POV:

After bidding farewell to my Alola companions, Lillie and I took off on the flight. We happened to run into Gou again on the plane. Pikachu, Scorbunny, Snowy, and Glaceon stared out of the window at the side. They were mesmerized by the view from the air. Pikachu however felt more nostalgic than mesmerized. At the three-seated arrangement, I sat at the centre while Gou was sitting nearer to the window. Lillie was seated nearer to the aisle.

Me: So, Gou, what are you planning to do after you returned to Galar?

Gou: Hmm... I actually originally came from the Kanto region. I might want to visit my homeland again.

I was a bit astounded to hear that. But I was sure that I was like that when I was somewhat younger. Maybe I am still like that now, but right now, I am travelling with someone; someone whom I could fall onto whenever I needed the support, needed to be carried, even just her presence was enough for me. Because right now, my tale was nowhere near ending just there.

Me: I see.

After a while~

The plane was arriving at the runway at the airport in the Galar region. Once the plane stopped its movement, the group were ready to head out. There was some time before the flight for the Kanto region arrives. Thus, Gou decided to show us around. The stalls sold food which tasted like heaven, and the Pokemons were hyped as always. Lillie and I went to the Poke Mart to purchase potions for just in-case situations and stocked up on Pokeballs. Gou also recommended us to purchase windbreakers and long jeans.

Lillie: H-how do I look?

Lillie put on the white hoodie with snowflake patterns. The hoodie also has purple stripes. Lillie awkwardly posed with shaky legs. I scratched my cheek. She looked athletic and aesthetic I guess.

Me: Uhhh, you look good! It fits you.

I commented. Lillie's legs suddenly stopped trembling as she smiled happily.

Lillie: Thank you, Ash!

Snowy: Vul!

Snowy cheerfully squealed in agreement.

Pikachu: Pika! *thumbs up*

Lillie: Aww, thank you, Snowy, Pikachu!

Lillie petted Pikachu and Snowy. I turned and asked Gou, who happened to be staring intently at his smartphone.

Me: Why are we getting windbreakers by the way?

Gou: Huh? Oh, because I heard that Circhester city is extremely cold. It's one of the cities where you can acquire a gym badge from.

Me: Ah, I see. So where do I get my first badge from though?

Gou: Uhh, you should go to Motostoke city first. There's going be a public talk there tomorrow, but unfortunately, I can't accompany you.

Me: Ah, I see. That's fine I guess.

Gou: But we can go there together right now though.

Me: Alright, let's go then!

Seems like we could not begin our journey just yet, but all that was just to excite me even more later on. Motostoke city was not too far from the airport. After a few minutes on the train, we have already arrived at the city. We entered the Pokemon Centre to book a room to sleep for the night. Afterwards, we looked around for shops to purchase other necessities.

It was still early in the afternoon. Hence, Gou took Lillie and I to the outskirts of Motostoke. We encountered all types of rare Pokemons, like what, even that sight was impossible even for me. There were herds of Rhyhorns and Tauros'. Doduos and Dodrios could commonly be spotted. Starlies and Staravias could be spotted soaring through the air. We even saw a wild Rhydon. Weren't they supposed to be really rare? There were also Kangaskhans, Snorlax, and Onix. Man, if only I could catch them all! Lillie was also extremely flabbergasted with her mouth opened wide. Pikachu just collapsed on the spot.

Gou: I thought you saw this already?

Gou questioned.

Me: Well, yeah, but I could never get used to the sight of many wild Pokemons.

I replied as I was staring at the flock of Pidgeys, Pidgeottos, and Pidgeots gliding through the air. Really reminds me of the Pokemons I used to have before releasing them into the wild. Like Butterfree and Pidgeot.

Me: ... ( Ah, the nostalgia... )

Lillie: Are we allowed to catch any of the Pokemons here?

Lillie asked curiously.

Gou: Yeah, I think you can.

Me: Aw, yeah!

I pumped up upon hearing the approval. The group decided to continue searching for more Pokemons in the wild area. I only managed to find more Tauroses. Reminded me of the time where I caught thirty of them. Gou was just sticking close behind me to provide any information if I happen to need some.

Gou: I wonder what are you planning to catch.

Gou voiced out his curiosity. I continued searching through bushes and just giving him brief answers.

Me: Hmm... maybe a Pinsir. Oh! I actually want to catch a Farfetch'd.

Gou: Do you want to catch a Galarian one?

Me: There is?

Gou: Yeah. The Kantonian Farfetch'd is pure Flying while the Galarian one is pure Fighting.

Gou shared his knowledge about Farfetch'd with me. That caused me to become determined to look for one.

Me: Can you find a Farfetch'd here?

Gou: I think so.

Before we left the area, I found something which almost evaded from my eyesight. There was a tiny little bug crawling on the leaves of the bushes. It was something I never seen before. I took out the Rotomphone which I still carried in my pocket and scanned the tiny insect.

Rotomphone: Blipbug, the Larva Pokemon, Bug type. A constant collector of information, this Pokémon is very smart. Very strong is what it isn't.

Moveset: Struggle Bug, - , - , -

Me: ...

I stored the Rotomphone into my pocket and took out a Pokeball.

Gou: You're gonna catch it?

I ignored the question, and tossed the Pokeball gently at the tiny bug that was chilling on the bush.

*shake*
*shake*
*shake*
*click!*

Rotomphone: Blipbug was added into your Pokedex!

Me: Alright! I caught it! Look at my team right now, man!

I pulled out my Rotomphone again.

Rotomphone:
Party:
1 - Pikachu
2 - Scorbunny
3 - Rookidee
4 - Blipbug
5 -
6 -

Gou: Woah! You're already ready for the first gym battle!

Me: Alright! I'm fired up!

I leapt into the air with enthusiasm. I was very close to having a full team already. I could not wait to have my first Pokemon battle.

Lillie's POV:

Ash and Gou went off into the wild area, looking for Pokemons to catch. Snowy and I wandered around the bushes, looking for Pokemons too. That was when we spotted a large lake. I was immersed by the sight, so I decided to take a look. I did not have any intent  to catch any Pokemons though. I just wanted to see Ash fight again. I wanted to see... the one I love battle like how he always does, no matter how far he has already gotten. At the lake, I caught a fantastic sight of a Lapras swimming majestically. There were Swannas chilling nearer to the coast, taking a drink of water from the lake. At the forest across, Heracrosses and Pinsirs could be spotted. A flock of Pidoves, Tranquills, and Unfezants were flying overhead towards the open field.

Snowy: Vulpix!

My snow fox Pokemon cried out.

Me: Yeah! Let's get a closer view!

I enthusiastically agreed. Snowy and I decided to look at the flock of pigeons first. My Rotomphone were filling up with Pokemons which I had seen. Rufflets could also be seen charging at mach speed. I used my Rotomphone to scan the Pokemon gliding through the air.

Rotomphone: Braviary, the Valiant Pokemon, an evolved form of Rufflet. Normal and Flying type. Known for its bravery and pride, this majestic Pokémon is often seen as a motif for various kinds of emblems.

Me: Wow! Didn't Kukui have one of those?

Snowy: Vul!

Snowy cheered happily. Snowy and I approached the lake residing various Water-type Pokemons. 

Rotomphone: Poliwhirl, the Tadpole Pokemon, an evolved form of Poliwag. Water type. Staring at the swirl on its belly causes drowsiness. This trait of Poliwhirl's has been used in place of lullabies to get children to go to sleep.

Me: Ehhh, that's cute! 

I commented. Snowy purred excitedly. 

Me: Since I'm already here... 

I swiftly took out a Pokeball from my pocket. I pressed the button at the centre of the Pokeball, and readied it for throwing. 

Me: I should go for it! 

Snowy: Vulpix! 

Snowy cheered for me. I threw a swift curveball at the Poliwhirl, hitting its arm. The Pokeball shook twice, but unfortunately, beams of light emitted from the Pokeball and the Poliwhirl jumped back out. 

Me: Uh oh! 

I immediately picked up my backup Pokeball and activated it. I went for another curveball, but unfortunately the Poliwhirl knocked it away. When I was ready to take another shot, the Poliwhirl dived into the lake and fled, thus, made me slouch in gloominess. 

Me: Aww... 

I cried. Snowy placed her paw against my leg. 

Snowy: Vulpix! ( No worries! I'm sure there's plenty other chances to find more! ) 

Me: Oh well, that's too bad. What do I expect from attempting to catch a Pokemon without fighting it, am I right? 

I assured Snowy and myself. We strolled along the coast of the lake, with a Lapras heading our way. 

Lapras: *Lapras cry* ( I have no idea how to spell it, lol ) 

We could hear the symphonic cry of the Lapras which sounds ever so smoothing. My mind was as calm as the ocean. I reached out my arms to pet the Lapras which lowered its head. The Lapras smiled with glee. I took out my Rotomphone from my pocket to scan the plesiosaur. 

Rotomphone: Lapras, the Transport Pokemon, Water and Ice type. A smart and kindhearted Pokémon, it glides across the surface of the sea while its beautiful song echoes around it.

Me: Lapras, huh? Doesn't Lana has one of those? 

I reflected in my mind. The Lapras began harmonizing a operetta for Snowy and I to hear. That attracted some of the Pokemons around. There were Palpitoads and Poliwags gathered around us. I could do nothing else but smile during that moment. Last time, I was so afraid of touching Pokemons, or even be around them. But now, I am officially a trainer, a Pokemon trainer just like Ash! I could not just rely on my Pokemons to protect me, but I want to become someone whom my Pokemons could rely on and able to protect them too. 

I took out a Pokeball from my pocket. 

Me: Lapras, would you like to join my team? 

I offered.

Snowy: Vulpix! 

Snowy cried out, looking forward to make a new friend. 

Lapras: *happy Lapras sounds* 

Lapras tapped on the Pokeball with its head. The Lapras soon disappeared into the Pokeball as it began to shake. 

*shake* 

*shake

*shake*

*click!*

Rotomphone: Lapras has been added into your Pokedex! 

Moveset: Sparkling Aria, Sing, Freeze-Dry, Rain Dance

Me: T-that looks like a very powerful Lapras... 

I commented. 

Snowy: Vul! 

Snowy cried happily. 

Me: Oh? It has Sparkling Aria like Primarina. 

I noted from my past knowledge. I sent Lapras back out onto the surface of the water. 

Me: Lapras, glad to have you on the team! 

I gave it a warm smile, welcoming Lapras to the party. 

Snowy:  Vul! 

Snowy said the same. 

Lapras: *Happy Lapras sounds*

Lapras cheered happily. After a few more hours of exploration, the group met up and headed back to Motostoke. I happened to find out that Ash has caught a Pokemon as well. 

We were at a fastfood restaurant, eating away to our hearts content. It must have been pretty exhausting to be wandering around for the whole day while searching for Pokemons. Gou and Ash were just cheerfully chitchatting about their experiences they had while they were in the Kanto region. Although I would be lying if I said I was not interested, I decided to just mind my own business and chatting with Snowy instead, with Snowy acknowledging all the experiences I had when I was younger. However, I could not stop myself from eavesdropping on their conversation. 

Ash: Yeah! I had taken care of a Lugia before! 

Ash happily bragged, with Gou piqued with curiosity, but shrugged it off. 

Gou: Ehhh, really? Guess what, I saw a Suicune before! 

Gou boasted. Ash gave him a smug look instead. 

Ash: Oh yeah? I encountered all the legendary birds! Wait, no, in fact, I even saw all the legendary beasts! 

Gou was stunned. There was no coming back from that one. 

Gou: Impossible!

As they continue exchanging topics, I stared infatuatedly at Ash. I could not help but blush. Snowy noticed this but was unsure what was happening anyways. She only curled up in a ball, napping away. 

Pikachu: Pika pika, pikachu! ( We met the legendary titans too, y'know!? ) 

Scorbunny: Bunny?! ( For real?! ) 

Gou: Wait, you went to the Kalos region too, right? What did you see there? 

Gou questioned, curious. Ash put a hand to his chin while considering how to respond. 

Ash: Let's see... I met Xerneas! 

Me: ... ( Ash really can do anything, huh? ) 

Ash noticed that I was staring at him. Once he turned to stare back at me, I immediately turned away while my cheeks was still remaining pinkish. 

Ash: ? 

Ash could easily read my facial expression... or I think so at least. 

Ash: Hey, Lillie, do you want to hear what else has happened on my journeys? 

Ash smiled. I was a bit caught off guard, but I nodded my head. 

Me: Y-yeah, I do. 

I gladly responded. Ash then began continuing his story. 

Ash: Aight, so there was this bunch of bad people chasing after Diancie-- 

At the train station~ 

Ash's POV: 

It was about time for Gou to go. Lillie and I decided to see him off before going back to the Pokemon Centre. 

Me: Man, thanks for everything! 

I gave Gou a thumbs up and a gleeful smile. Gou returned the thanks. 

Gou: Nah, don't mention it. Good luck on your journey, man! 

Me: Mhm, yeah! 

Both of us clenched our fists and gave each other a fist bump. Soon after, the train has arrived, and Gou headed for the airport. After waving goodbye, Lillie and I returned to the Pokemon Centre to rest up. For whatever the reason, Lillie and I were sharing a room together. Scorbunny and Pikachu were playing with each other, running around the room while Snowy was just resting peacefully on the bed. Just then, Lillie came out of the bathroom, wearing her pajamas. 

Lillie: A-Ash, it's your turn. 

Lillie called out to me, who was just looking at the trends that were happening in the Galar regions nowadays on my Rotomphone. 

Me: Mm, ok, got it. 

At night~ 

Now it was dark outside. The moon shining in the starry sky, brightening the clouds, and the stars were glittering. The next day would already be the day where I could consider myself a Pokemon trainer again. The thought of battling prevented me from falling asleep. Our Pokemons were already soundly asleep, filling the atmosphere with peaceful snores. That was when I noticed that Lillie was not on her bed. Out of boredom, I got out of bed and decided to take a look outside. 

Lillie was sitting on a small hill, getting an overview of the wild area. She could see the Pokemons sleeping soundly, hearing chirps of the Kricketots within the forest. It was genuinely peaceful. 

Me: What are you doing here? 

I signaled Lillie, which caused her to jump a little. A breeze of the wind flew by us, causing our hair to dance along. 

Lillie: A-Ash?! What are you doing here? 

Lillie blurted out, surprised by my presence. 

Me: Can't sleep, so I decided to take a walk.  

I strolled and sat beside her. Both of us looked up towards the moon as the moonlight reflects off our eyes. 

Lillie: The moon... is like the one in Alola. 

Lillie commented. 

Me: Well... it has always been beautiful. 

I spoke softly. I shifted my hand to place it on hers. 

Lillie: A-Ash...? 

Lillie called out as her face started burning up into bright red. My hand locked onto hers. I could feel the softness on the texture of my palm. I smiled. 

Me: Y'know, I'm... not the same as who I used to be when I was younger. I was... less mature, and my head was only filled with battling. 

Lillie: ... 

Lillie was astounded to hear this. It was pretty obvious why. I have always loved battling, which was why I lost my pursue when I stopped. I thought that now I became a champion, there was nothing left for me to do. But well well, look how wrong I was. Which was why... 

Me: So push me when that happens, ok? 

I told her in all seriousness. Yeah, there was no way I am done yet! I still have more to prove. I still have more to learn. Lillie answered with a bright smile. Little droplets of tears could be seen at the edges of her eyelashes. 

Lillie: Yes! 

Lillie responded. Before I stood up, Lillie caught me off guard by pulling me in. 

Me: L-Lillie? 

Lillie leaned in and pressed our lips together. We exchanged a short, yet memory engraving kiss. Her lips were soft. I quickly pulled myself away. A bit shocked I was, but I just shrugged it off by looking away and scratching my cheek. 

Lillie: Love you, Ash! 

Me: U-uh, yeah, love ya too... 

Lillie was able to notice that I was flustered, which was generally impossible if you were asking me, cause you know, I'm Ash.

Lillie: ... ( Ehhh~ So you have to be direct if you want to make Ash blush... ) 

I noticed that Lillie was smirking at me. I just assumed that she was just teasing me, so I swap the topic by suggesting us to return back to the Pokemon Centre. 

Once we were back, we went straight to bed, until Lillie decided to climb onto mine. 

Me: Lillie, what are you doing? 

I asked her. Ignoring my question, Lillie fell asleep while cuddling against my back in comfort. 

Me: Sigh... ( Oh well... ) 

I turned towards her and tugged her closely to my chest. 

Me: ... ( Goodnight, Lillie. ) 

Next morning~ 

The morning sun rose into the sky, brightening the fields. After changing our clothes, we went to the cafe in the Pokemon Centre for breakfast. Pikachu, Scorbunny, and Snowy were munching on some delicious pancakes. Lillie and I were having pancakes too. Nothing beats having pancakes and milkshake in the warm morning. As I was sipping on my chocolate milkshake, Lillie asked me. 

Lillie: The announcement is later this afternoon, right? 

Me: Yup. 

I confirmed. After breakfast, I went back to the Pokemon Centre to retrieve my belongings. I wore the Dynamax Band on my wrist. I wondered if the Z-Ring was allowed in Pokemon battles. For now, I put the Z-Ring and all my Z-Crystals away. After noon has past, Lillie and I headed towards Motostoke gym, which was one of the gyms that I was going to battle eventually. 

We arrived at the gym which was packed with tons of other trainers. They had all sorts of Pokemons with them. My jaw fell with ecstasy. 

Me: Woah! I never seen this much people before! 

I commented excitedly. 

Lillie: Yeah! The Alola league had way lesser people compared to this! 

Lillie exclaimed. 

Me: ... ( Dang, do I have to fight these guys!? ) 

Rotomphone: Bzzt! You received a challenge from Trainer Jimmy! 

Me: Huh? 

I swiftly took out my Rotomphone. Once I looked up from it, I saw a trainer smirking at me which matched the icon of the challenger's face. 

Jimmy: I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! 

Before I knew it, Pikachu leapt from my shoulder and landed on the ground, returning the grin. 

Pikachu: Pika! ( Come at me! ) 

Pikachu hollered confidently. 

Scorbunny and Snowy: Vul! ( Go, Pikachu! ) Scorbunny, bunny! ( Do it, Pikachu! Kick his a*s! ) 

Snowy and Scorbunny cheered, although Scorbunny seemed like he was cheering for someone in a street fight... 

Me: Alright then. 

I clicked on the "accept" option on my phone, agreeing to the terms and conditions. It looks like I gotten myself to a Pokemon battle with two mons. Both the trainer and I spaced out to an open area in the enormous gym. He sent out his first Pokemon. 

Jimmy: Go, Zigzagoon! 

A black and white raccoon was sent out into the battlefield. 

Me: Zigzagoon? That doesn't look like the Zigzagoon that I know. 

I took out my Rotomphone to verify my point. 

Rotomphone: Zigzagoon, the Tiny Raccoon Pokemon, Galarian form. Dark and Normal type. It marks its territory by rubbing its bristly fur on trees. This variety of Zigzagoon is friendlier and calmer than the kind native to Galar. 

Me: Oh? Alright then. 

I kept the phone into my pocket. 

Me: Pikachu, you're up! 

Pikachu: Pika! 

Pikachu bellowed its battle cry. 

Rotomphone: Battle begin! 

The signal of the battle beginning rang loudly as the opposing trainer gave his first command. 

Jimmy: Quick Attack! 

The Zigzagoon charged towards Pikachu at rapid speeds. I copied exactly the same words and commanded Pikachu. 

Me: Pikachu, Quick Attack too! 

Pikachu: Pika! 

Pikachu dashed at lightning speed, crashing into the Zigzagoon head on very early in the match. 

Me: Not done yet! Electro Web! 

Pikachu knocked itself away which pushed Zigzagoon back to its corner. Pikachu then leapt into the air before shooting out a ball made of electricity from its tail. The electro ball suddenly dispersed into a giant web made of lightning. 

Jimmy: Zigzagoon! Quick Attack out of that one! 

The trainer commanded its Pokemon desperately. As the Zigazagoon began running, I quickly replied. 

Me: Don't think so! Quick Attack! 

Pikachu landed down on the ground before dashing towards the white raccoon with black stripes. Lillie stood at the side of the battlefield, mesmerized by my spirit. Snowy and Scorbunny continued cheering on. As the electric mouse moved swiftly towards the Zigzagoon, I got Pikachu to use Iron Tail which missed unfortunately. However, that caught the Zigzagoon off guard, and the giant Electro Web managed to land, lowering its speed and trapping it in place. 

Jimmy: H-how!? 

Me: Strategy later, ending it now! 

Pikachu: Pika! *rockets into the air* 

Me: Thunderbolt! 

Pikachu: Pi... ka... CHUUUUU! 

An intimidating bolt of lightning came shooting down. The helpless Zigzagoon took a direct hit, ending the first turn in a blink. The raccoon laid on the ground, unable to move an itch. 

Rotomphone: Zigzagoon is unable to battle! 

Jimmy: Ngh... I forfeit... 

The trainer forfeited the match. The Rotomphone buzzed loudly in my jacket, indicating my first victory. 

Rotomphone: Trainer Jimmy forfeited! The winner is Trainer Ash! 

Me: Yeah!!! 

Pikachu: Pika!!! 

Pikachu and I leapt into the air, overjoyed. After all, we won our first match after like, forever. 

Lillie: Ash! 

Lillie called out as she ran towards me in cloud nine. Scorbunny and Snowy hurried along as well. 

Lillie: That was amazing! I knew Pikachu and you have been together for a long time, but that battle was way too quick! 

Me: R-really? I'm flattered. 

My cheeks became slightly red. 

Pikachu: Pikachu... ( I'm tired... ) 

Pikachu laid down on its belly. 

Scorbunny: Bunny? ( You okay? ) 

Jimmy: Hey, can you tell me the strategy? 

The trainer kindly asked me. Huh, he must not know who I was, but that's fine. 

Me: Let's see... you attempted to use a first priority move on me, so I did the same. Afterwards, Pikachu jumped so high into the air when he fired the electro web. 

Jimmy: Uh huh... 

The trainer slowly processed my words. 

Me: Pikachu landed on the ground very quickly too. Again, you attempted to use a first priority move to escape. Thus, I used Quick attack and Iron Tail to bait your Zigzagoon into the web, trapping it. 

Jimmy: T-that's impossible! A Pikachu that runs that fast, jumps that high, and even falls that fast! 

Me: Well, Pikachu has been with me for around seven to eight years already. 

I said, picking up Pikachu. 

Pikachu: Pika? 

Pikachu looked around confusedly. Unaware of what was happening when it was napping on the ground. 

Me: All I know is, the bond Pikachu and I have will never waver from anything. 

That was a definite fact that I could say with full confidence. 

Pikachu: Pikachu! *happy pose* 

Lillie: ... ( Yeah, that's definitely the Ash that I know and love. ) 

Jimmy: I see... 

Before he left, he asked me one more thing. 

Jimmy: Are you a champion, perhaps? 

Me: Eh!? N-no... 

Lillie: !? 

Lillie was confused by my response. She knew damn well that I was just lying because I wanted to avoid attention. But guess what, that did not mattered anyway. A fellow male and female trainer approached me before requesting for a Pokemon battle. 

Trainer 1: Hey, we saw your battle just now. That was spectacular! 

Trainer 2: Yeah! 

Me: A-ah... ( Well, crap, this was bound to happen anyways... ) 

Trainer 1: Hey, you don't mind battling us, right? 

The male trainer asked. 

Me: Well, sure, but spare Pikachu please. He seems kind of tired right now. 

I checked on Pikachu, which was just resting beside my leg right now, curled up in a ball. 

Trainer 1: That's fine. But do you mind if this battle is a doubles? 

Me: Doubles? 

I thought that there was nobody that I could battle with before I noticed Lillie who seemed interested in my answer. 

Me: Well, okay then! I'm up for anything! 

Lillie's eyes lit up as she smiled. 

Lillie: Ash, I won't let you down! 

Me: Alright! 

Rotomphone: Trainer Jeanne and Trainer Isaac challenged you and Trainer Lillie to a battle! Challenge has been accepted! 

Lillie and I head to our corner while our opponents went to theirs. Out of a sudden, a few more trainers has gathered around to spectate the battle. It was a single mon, double trainer battle. The opposing team has sent out their Pokemons. 

Isaac: Go, Corvisquire! 

Jeanne: I believe in you, Chansey! 

Me: *mega shocked* ( HOLY SH- ) 

Lillie quickly gave a little nudge to my hip with her elbow. I snapped out of my trance. 

Lillie: I don't believe that this can intimidate you. 

Lillie grinned, providing me the confidence that I had earlier. She was right. I had battled all sorts of Pokemons. This does not scare me whatsoever! 

Me: Scorbunny, you're up! 

Scorbunny: Bunny! 

Scorbunny cried out, ready for battle as it leapt onto the battlefield. 

Lillie: Go, Lapras! 

Lillie threw the Pokeball at rapid speeds as the Lapras emerged from it. 

Lapras: *Lapras battle cry* 

Rotomphone: Corvisquire, the Raven Pokemon, Flying type. An evolved form of Rookidee. Smart enough to use tools in battle, these Pokémon have been seen picking up rocks and flinging them or using ropes to wrap up enemies.

I scanned the data of the Corvisquire using the phone as Lillie readies herself for battle. 

Me: Evolved form of Rookidee, huh? Alright! 

Rotomphone: Let the battle begin! 

The signal of the fight sounded off yet again. 

Isaac: Hone Claws! 

The Corvisquire sharpened and polished its feet, with red aura emitting from its eyes. 

Rotomphone: Corvisquire's Attack rose! Corvisquire's Accuracy rose! 

Me: Ngh... 

I grimaced, a bit frightened from the Corvisquire's intimidating aura. Lillie began making her move. 

Lillie: Lapras, use Freeze-Dry! 

Lapras fired a beam made of sharp ice towards the Corvisquire. However. 

Jeanne: Chansey, use Ally Switch! 

Yellow particles consumed both the Chansey and the Corvisquire. Suddenly, Chansey was on the receiving end instead. 

Lillie: Huh!? 

Lillie was stunned in place. 

Jeanne: Protect! 

A blue barrier was fabricated in front of Chansey, obliterating the Freeze-Dry into nothingness. 

Rotomphone: Chansey protected itself! 

Lillie: T-that's... 

Me: Ally Switch, huh? They're using the first priority strat like what I was doing just now. Since Protect always activates first no matter how slow you are. However, the chances of using it again is lower. 

I analyzed their movements. That was completely new to me. 

Lillie: If that's the case, Lapras, use Sing! 

Lapras began harmonizing an orchestra. Both enemies heard the song and had no resistance to it. Thus, they fell asleep almost immediately. 

Me: Now's our victory! Scorbunny, use Double Kick on Chansey! 

Scorbunny: Bunny! 

Scorbunny ran as quick as a hare towards the Chansey. Scorbunny then leapt into the air with its rabbit foot aimed at the sleeping Chansey. 

Isaac: Use Peck! 

Me and Lillie: What!? 

Lillie and I were stunned to see the Corvisquire gliding towards Scorbunny who was unable to dodge the move as it was high within the air. Scorbunny took a peck straight to the chest. The Corvisquire followed up with a Aerial Ace by spinning in the air and spiking Scorbunny with its powerful claw. 

Me: Scorbunny! 

I yelled out. Scorbunny then came crashing into the ground, causing a lot of dust particles to kick up. The crowd was in awe from the stunt the Corvisquire landed. They were also shocked to see how the Corvisquire was able to wake it in a swift moment. However, Scorbunny slowly picked itself up, struggling to keep standing. Scorbunny was very bruised up. Even I was surprised to see how Scorbunny was able to still stand. 

Scorbunny: Bunny...

Pikachu: Pika!! ( Hang in there! ) 

Snowy: Vulpix! ( You can do it! ) 

Snowy and Pikachu cried out, encouraging Scorbunny to hang in there. As long as Scorbunny can still press on, I was not allowed to intervene. 

Jeanne: My Chansey's Hidden ability; Healer. The ability to cure my ally's Pokemon's status conditions. 

The female trainer explained. Lillie was still not convinced. 

Lillie: What are the chances of that- 

Isaac: But can I ask, how did Scorbunny not faint from two STAB Flying type moves with Attack raised- 

Me: ... Cause it refuse to lose. 

I looked back up with a cocky smirk. 

Scorbunny: Bunny! ( That's right! ) 

Jeanne: Ngh... 

Jeanne's confidence has depleted from the smirk. She could tell that they were going to get cheesed. 

Me: Lillie, get Lapras to prepare a Hail. 

Lillie was confused from that, knowing that Lapras does not have hail, but Rain Dance. 

Lillie: What do you mean? Doesn't it harm Scorbunny too? 

Isaac: Hey, I don't like what you're conspiring back there. So I'm gonna end it here! Corvisquire, use Peck! 

Corvisquire flew down like a predator hunting for its prey. However, Scorbunny was not unnerved. As Corvisquire charged at Scorbunny with its beak going straight at it. However, although it was only by an itch, Scorbunny spun away from the move before began jogging slowly around the court. 

Isaac: What happened? Use Peck! 

Corvisquire attempted to land another guaranteed knock out move for Scorbunny. However, what it seemed was that Scorbunny read the move and avoided it in a slow, yet swift movement. 

Isaac: Is it... feinting my attacks? 

Jeanne: ??? 

Me: Nah, Scorbunny can't get Feint. 

I said bluntly. Lillie soon pieced it together and realized what Freeze-Dry actually does. 

Lillie: Lapras, use Rain Dance! 

Lapras gave a melodious cry which causes the clouds to start gathering. Rain began pouring heavily. Despite Scorbunny being at the disadvantage, as long as it keeps parrying the Corvisquire's attacks, it should be fine. 

Isaac: Corvisquire, use Aerial Ace! 

The male trainer demanded. The Corvisquire used its claw to crash into Scorbunny. However, Scorbunny successfully evaded the move using Quick Attack. 

Me: ... ( So Chansey has no attacking moves. It has Protect, Ally Switch, and most likely Soft-Boiled. ) 

I continued gathering my thoughts while trusting that Scorbunny was able to hang in there a bit longer. 

Isaac: Okay, this is stupid, Corvisquire, use Aerial Ace on Lapras! 

I quickly responded. 

Me: Not today! Scorbunny, Quick Attack! 

Scorbunny leapt into the air before landing a critical hit on Corvisquire. Corvisquire was caught off guard and it crashed into the ground. 

Isaac: Corvisquire! 

Chansey woke up from its long sleep. 

Jeanne: Chansey, use Heal Pulse! 

Chansey fired a bright pinkish pulse towards Corvisquire which was lying on the ground, weakened. 

Me: ... ( I feel that anybody here would've given up in this situation. What can you do to a team that has a Pokemon which can heal its allies and itself? ) 

Corvisquire flew back up into the air with its wounds fully recovered while Scorbunny kept on jogging around the battlefield. 

Lillie: Lapras, use Sing! 

Nightcore: Okay, so uhhh. I'm actually not sure if Sing can bypass Protect. For now, I'm going to make Sing land. If anybody knows, please tell me. 

Chansey fell asleep yet again while Corvisquire was able to evade it as it flew extremely high into the air. 

Isaac: Acrobatics! 

The trainer commanded. The Corvisquire heeded his command and dive straight at Scorbunny with evasion movement, hard for the eye to see. 

Lillie: Lapras, use Freeze-Dry! 

Lapras fired another beam of ice at Corvisquire's direction. 

Isaac: Dodge it! 

The trainer's swift instincts kicked in. Corvisquire evaded the move with moderate ease. However, the Freeze-Dry was directed to the sky instead. As it came into contact with the clouds, the clouds brightened up. The frozen droplets in the clouds caused it to start hailing. 

Isaac: This is not Pokemonly logical, but okay. 

All Pokemons besides Lapras were buffeted by the hail. Just then, Scorbunny's body began heating up, with its eyes welling in red. Flaming aura melted the ice falling down around it. 

Rotomphone: Scorbunny's Ability activated; Blaze! 

Isaac: Ngh... 

Both trainers were getting shivers from the cold, or was it from the end that was approaching? Either way, it was time for a comeback. 

Me: Scorbunny, Triple Kick! 

Scorbunny's feets began moving extremely quickly in a blink of a vision as Double Kick enhances to Triple Kick. However, instead of charging in, Scorbunny was rapidly knocking the ice shards towards Corvisquire instead, hitting it once before missing the other shots. Yet, Corvisquire was at the verge of getting knocked out. 

Isaac and Jeanne: No way! 

Both trainers exclaimed in astonishment. Corvisquire used its instincts and flew further backwards. 

Me: You're not getting away! Triple Kick! 

Scorbunny: Bunny! 

Scorbunny gave a powerful triple kick at the ice shards that continuously fall. Corvisquire struggled to avoid the moves. Henceforth, unable to escape from a inevitable hit. Not just that, adding in the factor that it was also hailing. One of Corvisquire's wing was busted as it crashed into the ground. 

Isaac: Corvisquire!

The trainer called out desperately. At that time, Chansey woke up. As Chansey shook its head to keep itself awake, the feminine trainer attempted anticipating my next move. 

Me: Now, Ember! 

A mini fireball formed at Scorbunny's feet. 

Scorbunny: BUNNY!! 

Scorbunny kicked the ball of fire with extreme strength. As the fireball flies closer towards the Corvisquire, the fireball rapidly enlarged. That was definitely a guaranteed one hit knock out. However, as I predicted, luck was not on myself. 

Jeanne: Ally Switch! Protect! 

The trainer chanted out. I smirked. Just as I have predicted. I quickly yelled out to my partner, signaling that it was time to make her move. 

Me: Lillie, now!!!! 

I hollered loudly, as Lillie did the same. 

Lillie: Lapras, Freeze-Dry!! 

Jeanne: Oh, crap! Chansey, Ally Switch quickly! 

Isaac: Corvisquire, dodge it! 

Although the Corvisquire was ready to dodge any moves coming at it in brief speed. However, that did not matter if the Ally Switch was perfectly timed. The Freeze-Dry was coming in at mach speed. The teleportation swapped the positions of the two opposing Pokemons, causing the Corvisquire to take the super effective Ice type move. A barrier formed in front of Chansey, shielding it from the powerful Ember which was incoming at rapid speeds too. 

Rotomphone: Chansey protected itself! 

However, the Freeze-Dry hit Corvisquire right in the face, dealing critical damage. Visibly in the mist, it appears that Corvisquire was frozen in place. 

Rotomphone: Corvisquire is frozen solid! 

Isaac: Guh! 

Jeanne: Ngh... 

The trainers were struggling to think of a back up strategy. The crowd was stunned from that massive comeback. If Corvisquire was taken out, the battle would already be over. However, as they were grimacing, Scorbunny ran all the way to the edge of the battlefield. All Pokemons were buffeted from the hail. Although logically, Corvisquire should already be out. However, just to make sure... 

Me: Scorbunny, Ember!! 

Another fireball was ready and charged. Scorbunny nailed a huge kick as if it was kicking a football as far as possible. Unlike before, as the fireball kept incoming, it was getting even larger, engulfing the hail stones in its way. 

Jeanne: Crap! Chansey, use Ally Switch! 

I gave another cocky smirk, as if that was the final stretch to certain victory. 

Me: Bold of you to assume that I was aiming for your ally! 

I boasted. That got Jeanne to realize the harsh reality of the situation. Both the opposing trainers were too stressed to calm themselves down. Nothing was more scarier than having your only attacking Pokemon being stuck in place while having to deal with two other Pokemons. I made use of the battlefield distance to make them act reckless. She thought that I was obviously going for the only Attacking Pokemon. But would you look at that, I got her on the read. 

Isaac: Oh shi- 

Despite switching positions, the giga fireball managed to land on my chosen target. A big explosion deafened the crowd. As they tried to analyze the situation, the Rotom announced. 

Rotomphone: Corvisquire was unable to battle! 

Right afterwards, the other trainer hesitantly stated. 

Jeanne: I-I forfeit... 

She raised both her hands as she shrunk into the background. Right after, the crowd burst into cheers. 

Rotomphone: Trainer Jeanne and Trainer Isaac forfeited! The winner is Trainer Ash and Trainer Lillie! 

Lillie: Yeah!! 

Me: Alright!! 

Lillie and I leapt into the air. The hail soon subsided. Scorbunny collapsed on the ground, tired to the bone. I quickly rushed to Scorbunny and picked it up. Pikachu scurried towards us. 

Pikachu: Pika pika? ( Scorbunny, you alright? ) 

Scorbunny: Bunny... ( Nope. ) 

Scorbunny squealed softly as it began taking a nap. 

Me: Take a nice break, buddy. Thanks for supporting Lapras till the end. 

Scorbunny: Bunny! ( No probs! ) 

Scorbunny squeaked happily. 

Lillie went to Lapras which was perfectly fine, I believe. Snowy also scurried along towards her. 

Lillie: You did great, Lapras! You did everything Ash told you. 

Lapras: *happy Lapras sounds* 

Snowy: Vul! ( Nicely done! ) 

The two opponents walked up to us as one of them was stretching their arms into the air, while the other offered to shake hands with me. I returned the offer. 

Isaac: Man, that was great! It was fun battling you! 

One of them said. The other mourned about their loss. 

Jeanne: Man, I thought we had a good plan. 

Me: Nah, it was very fun too. It sure gave me tons of trouble, but if I can predict your moves, the plan can easily get busted. 

Just then, a voice came on the speakers, reaching the ears of the crowd of trainers. 

Host: Alright, now its time to begin! 

The crowd broke up before making their way to the stage. 

Lillie: It's starting! 

Me: Yep! 

I affirmed her. The rest of the trainers all headed to the center stage. The host was giving out all the procedures for this league season. 

Host: Alright, time to welcome our gym leaders on the stage! 

Just then, a group of gym leaders took the step onto stage. They were wearing all sorts of outfits. There were the first three gym leaders specializing the three typing that everyone knew all so well. The first gym leader was Milo, specializing Grass types at Turffield city. He had what looks like a sport shirt and shorts. He has bright pink hair and he wore what looks like a straw hat. He had a dandelion-like Pokemon by his side. He waved at the crowd enthusiastically as the Pokemon bounced around. The second gym leader was Nessa, a gym leader that specializes in Water type mons. She was the gym leader at Hulbury city, I noted as I scanned around for the location of the city on the map on my phone. Apparently, from Motostoke, I need to make a 360 degree turn clockwise to reach both cities. Not only that, I could not fight Motostoke gym if I had less than two gym badges. Same goes with Hulbury except that it only required one. Nessa had a Milotic behind her. She was wearing what seemed like a sports bra and bloomers. I did not even noticed that I was staring hard at her until I realized that Lillie was sort of glaring at me. 

Me: W-what? 

I muttered. 

Lillie: Nothing. 

She scoffed before looking back up at the stage. Next, we had the Motostoke gym leader himself, Kabu, who specializes in Fire type Pokemons. He was also wearing a sports outift, resembling a sports coach with a red towel hanging around his neck. 

Me: Is it just me or all the gym leaders are all wearing sporty outfits? 

I questioned. Lillie gave me a straightforward response. 

Lillie: You are wearing the same thing. 

Me: Well, have you seen yourself? 

I returned the answer back while remembering that she was wearing a windbreaker and sport tracks. The Fire type gym leader had a giant fiery centipede behind him which I have never seen before. But it looks cool, not gonna lie. Next up, we have the Stow-on-Side city gym leaders. Bea, the tanned teenager wearing a sport jumpsuit. Seriously, what's with the gym outfits. Then there was Allister, also a Stow-on-Side gym leader, Opal, specializing Fairy types at Ballonlea city, Melony and Goldie, Circhester, and etcetera. All the gym leaders stood brilliantly with their Pokemons at their side. 

Me: ... ( So these are the gym leaders that I'm going to be fighting. ) 

I thought to myself. They look plentifully strong. 

Host: One of the gym leaders could not make it, so he wouldn't be on stage today. 

I noticed that there were more gym leaders than usual. Nine, excluding one, where it was usually eight. 

Me: There's more gym leaders than usual. 

I pointed out, which Lillie was a bit more alright with it, considering the Alola region had island kahunas instead of gym leaders. 

Lillie: Sounds tough. But I'm kind of excited though. You've been doing this for many years across many regions, right? 

Lillie said in ecstasy. 

Me: Well, yeah, I guess? 

After a few more announcements, the host introduced in the current Galar champion, also known as the world's Pokemon Master. 

Host: Here we have our leading Pokemon champion, Leon! 

The crowd burst into applause and cheers as the Galar Champion makes his appearance. Lillie and I applause as well. What makes the Galar champion different was that they were also known as the best Pokemon Master in the whole entire world with billions of people. I was honestly excited. He must have been really strong. But didn't we saw his battle with Lance the last time we came here for an exhibition match? It was really spectacular. His Charizard was extremely powerful. Leon did his signature pose on the stage, raising his arm into the air as his cape swayed in the wind. The crowd cheered even louder. 

Leon: Alright, everyone! Are you all ready? 

Leon's voice boomed throughout the stadium. The crowd burst into cheers. 

Me: Yeah! 

I screamed my heart out. Lillie only giggled at my reaction. 

Leon: Splendid! Alright then, I have nothing more for you. May you embark on your new adventure! 

Leon announced out, filling all the trainers with excitement. After a few more details provided by the host, the opening ceremony ended. All the trainers were heading out in a swift, I was guessing that all of them were heading to Turffield city. However, Lillie and I decided to stay back a bit longer to look for more Pokemons at Motostoke city. We chitchatted with the other trainers which we fought. 

Isaac: See you again, dude. 

The trainer waved. 

Me: Yep, cya! 

 I waved back. The trainer left along the way to Turffield city, vanishing into the forest with his friend. Lillie and I took a detour around the first route. Just then, I saw a little fox dashing through the bushes with a apple slice in its jaw. 

Me: That was a Nickit, right? 

Lillie: I think it was. 

She affirmed, unsurely. Just then, I saw another trainer heading our way. He was tanned like Leon, and had curly purple hair. He had a blue water lizard sitting on his shoulder. He wore a leather blue jacket. He put up a hand, gesturing a hello. 

Me: Hi? 

Hop: I saw you earlier at the stadium. Your Scorbunny was dang strong! 

Me: O-oh... 

I scratched the back of my head. Did my battle really draw so much attention? I was not sure, but he kind of resembles Leon a little. 

Me: Wait, are you Leon's little brother, perhaps? 

I asked. He replied with a smile. 

Hop: Yep, name's Hop! Nice to meet you, and you are? 

Me: I'm Ash. Nice to meet you too! 

Lillie: And I'm Lillie! I'm a friend of Ash's. 

Lillie introduced herself. However, I decided to just add on to her sentence. 

Me: My girlfriend, actually. 

Lillie: !? 

Lillie turned to me frantically, confused at how did I say that with such straight face with no expressions signaling embarrassment. Lillie blushed intensely before continuing her point. 

Lillie: W-well, yeah, we're actually a c-couple. 

Hop: Oh? I see. You guys look good together! 

Me: Gee, thanks. 

Lillie: A-and this is Snowy. 

Lillie decided to change the topic because she knew she would say many weird things when she was flustered. Lillie picked up her fluffy snow fox and tugged it to her chest. The ice fox raised a paw. 

Snowy: Vul! *Happy and chirpy* ( Hello!! ) 

Hop: Galarian Vulpix, maybe? I never saw a white Vulpix before. 

Hop pointed out, the sight of the Pokemon was new to him. 

Lillie: It's a Alolan Vulpix actually. 

In the meantime, Scorbunny and Pikachu hopped off my shoulders to say hi to the blue lizard Pokemon. 

Scorbunny: Bunny! ( Hello! ) 

Pikachu: Pika! ( Hai!! ) 

Sobble: Sobble! ( Hi! ) 

The Pokemons exchanged greetings. The blue lizard climbed down onto the ground to play with Scorbunny and Pikachu. As they were playing, Hop inquired. 

Hop: You guys don't look like you're from here. 

Me: Oh, I came from the Kanto region. 

I responded. 

Lillie: And I'm from the Alola region. 

Hop: Ah, I see. There's some Alolan Pokemons in the Galar region actually. 

Lillie: Really? 

Lillie was amused by the information. 

Hop: Hey, Ash, do you have time for a Pokemon battle? 

Me: Huh? Of course! 

I responded quickly. Pikachu and Scorbunny were immediately hyped. We searched for an area for a battle, but I guess the flat field could do. My Rotomphone rung. 

Rotomphone: Trainer Hop challenged you to a Pokemon battle! ( 1v1 Single Battle ) 

I accepted the challenge. We soon stepped into our corners and sent out our Pokemons. 

Hop: Go, Wooloo! 

A sheep covered with tons of wool appeared on Hop's side of the battlefield. The Pokeball returned to Hop's palm as the little sheep cried out. 

Me: Pikachu, you're up! 

Pikachu: Pika! 

Pikachu leapt into the battlefield, prepared for battle. 

Rotomphone: Battle, begin! 

Me: Quick attack! 

I quickly started off the match with a Quick Attack right off the bat. Pikachu began moving first at unnoticeable speed. 

Hop: Copycat! 

Hop commanded. The Wooloo mimicked the same move and began charging right at the fast Pikachu. Both Pokemons made contact with each other, senting them back at their original starting stance. 

Me: Sheesh, that's tough. Use Electro Web! 

Pikachu leapt into the air, charging up a ball of electricity which deformed into a electrical spider web. 

Pikachu: Pika pi! ( Take this! ) 

Hop: Copycat! 

Wooloo somehow managed to do exactly the same thing. I thought I was going to be in a pinch, but guess what, Pikachu was immune in Electric type moves. 

Me: Your loss! Quick Attack! 

Hop: What!? 

Hop was surprised to see Pikachu land on the ground within such a short time and dashed into the Electro Web, parrying the attack. 

Rotomphone: Pikachu's Ability activated; Lightning Rod! Pikachu's Special Attack rose! 

Hop: Oh shi- Wooloo, dodge out of that one! 

Hop desperately commanded Wooloo, but it was unfortunately too late. Wooloo was trapped in the Electro Web. 

Rotomphone: Wooloo's Speed fell! 

Me: Let's finish it, Thunderbolt! 

Pikachu: Pi... ka... CHUUUUU!!! 

Pikachu leapt into the air once again as it charged out a full powered Thunderbolt which zooms down onto the Wooloo, destroying mass area of the ground and smoke was lifted into the surroundings. Lillie blocked herself from getting flung away, as well as Scorbunny and Snowy which I had no idea how were they not sent flying. Soon enough, the Wooloo passing out was visibly clear as the Rotom announced. 

Rotomphone: Wooloo is unable to battle! The winner is Trainer Ash! 

Me: Alright! 

Pikachu: Pika! ( Yeah!!! ) 

I shot my hands into the air as well as Pikachu. 

Hop: Nooooo!! 

Hop mourned about his loss. 

Hop: Dang it... you're strong. 

Hop admitted, impressed at how fast the match has ended. It did not even last for five minutes. 

Lillie: Nicely done! 

Scorbunny: Score! ( Nice! ) 

Lillie and Scorbunny complimented us from the sidelines. Hop walked up towards me before saying. 

Hop: You're truly powerful! However, I'm not giving up yet! 

Hop was determined to surpass me the next time we meet. As expected of Leon's little brother. 

Me: However, neither am I though. I'll get even stronger the next time we meet! 

I responded to his persistence. I definitely would not get anyone to become stronger than me so easily. Lillie was satisfied with my response. I had now gotten a grip of my battling spirit. Seriously though, reminds me of my younger self when I was travelling across different regions. 

Hop, Lillie, and I finally began to make our way to Turffield city. There were many Wooloos, Rookidees, and even Nickits around. They seemed very common in that route. Lillie was very fond of the cute Pokemons around. Along the way, there were trainers as well, attempting to catch all sorts of Pokemons they deemed strong. Having four Pokemons already, I decided not to go through the trouble of catching any. Or... it was at least what I initially thought. Until a flower-like Pokemon flew out from the bushes. It resembled the pollen-like Pokemon Milo had a while ago. 

Hop: That's a Gossifleur. They're not that common, but not too rare as well. It's a good Support type to have. 

Lillie: It's very cute! 

Lillie commented, adoring its looks. It even had a little pink ribbon attached to its yellow flower on its head. 

Hop: A ribbon? 

Hop noticed questionably, as if it was not natural. Before he told me anything, I already rushed off. 

Hop: Wait, Ash! 

I decided to chase the Pokemon blindly and did not listen to what Hop had to say. The wind picked up the fairly light Pokemon as it drifted along. I had a difficulty time catching up to it since the winds here were extremely powerful. 

Lillie: Ash! 

Lillie called out as both of them began chasing me. Scorbunny and Pikachu were following closely behind me. 

Scorbunny: Bunny... ( So... what are we doing? ) 

Scorbunny spoke to Pikachu in a bored tone. 

Pikachu: Pika... ( No idea. ) 

Just then, the Gossifleur slowly ascended downwards. I quickly attempted to draw a Pokeball from my pocket, however, I tripped over a small rock, causing me to lose my balance and crash into the bush. The Gossifleur completely vanished into thin air. Although I was slowly getting my balance back, I was caught off guard by a girl in a grey hoodie who was running at my direction. She was not even paying attention and was just glancing up at the trees, running frantically. Of course, perfect timing, Pikachu ran so fast that it crashed into my ankle, making me lose my balance. And then, Scorbunny ran into Pikachu which caused me to trip with no chances of landing myself again. 

Scorbunny: OOF. 

Me: Woah! 

The girl did not noticed me until I was at the verge of falling. Just then, she happened to trip on a rock as well. How convenient. 

Girl: Waaaaaah!! 

The girl cried as she tripped, unable to catch her fall. The girl, who was also wearing a green cap tackled into me. 

Me: GOUF! 

I spitted out. Pikachu and Scorbunny happened to be right below me as I fell over with the girl crashing into my chest. Ah sh*t, here we go again. 

Right at that moment, Lillie and Hop caught up to us as they dashed through the bush. 

Lillie: Ash, you there? 

Pikachu used Thunderbolt. 

Pikachu: PIKA, CH- 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.7K 195 99
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Pokémon anime that starred Ash Ketchum, who goes on a journey through the Kanto region, the...
38.1K 443 34
When Serena travels the world to spread her smile to all the regions, she encounters ash in the alola region. What will happen when they meet for the...
21.6K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...