Star Wars: The Terran Republi...

By ve_speaker

A newly found planet called Zeridian has been found at the edge of the outer rim. not much is known about the... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Authors Note
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Not an update (yet)
Not an update 2
Sorry

chapter 12

8K 184 31
By ve_speaker

Aboard the UNSC Infinity

Right now the infinity was in slipspace heading towards raxus all alone with no escorts. Although no other ships were traveling with them, ten ships inside of the ship were preparing to exit the ship immediately after they exit slipspace.

Their mission once they make it towards the planet is to cause as much chaos to the separatist fleet and the surface of the planet, which would be their way of sending a message to them. This message would be a way for them to inflict mind games on the people of the separatist and demoralized them from even thinking about attacking them again.

They would basically be saying that they can attack their main planet while they couldn't do the same since the location of theirs was still hidden from everyone but one planet.

What the terrans don't know is that they are about to attack a planet that doesn't even know that their military have just attacked them hours ago.

The attack on Zeridian was hidden from them and once the infinity attacks them, it will seem like it was the terrans who had attacked them without reason. This was the plan that the sith Lord had came up with making the terrans seem like they were the aggressors and the separatist being the victims. Because of this the entire galaxy will view the terrans as a warmongering faction when the attack on raxus is done.

Minutes later the infinity exits slipspace with all fighters and warships going into combat as the defending fleet was completely surprised by this attack.

"Their fleet is not big like I thought it would be for the capital of a faction." Lasky says in thought since he was preparing for an entire armada of ships to defend the planet.

"Tell all fighters to protect the bombers until they enter the planets atmosphere. Our capital ships will deal with the fleet." Captain lasky says as he observes the separatist fleet counting the ships he was against.

What laskey can see is four lucrehulk-class battleships, twenty munificent-class star frigates, fifteen recusant-class light destroyer, and ten providence-class Carriers.

Lucrehulk

Munificent

Recusant

Providence

Too say that they were outnumbered would be an understatement, but they are about to break a rule of war that was put in place for them that will greatly increase their chance of success. They have been allowed to use their Mac guns even though they were shooting them towards a planet which could cause a devastating amount of damage to a planet if it was to be hit.

The attack on Zeridian was not only an offense to them because it was a surprise attack, but also because Terran blood was shed by another faction on their soil which hasn't happened in many years. Because of this they wanted to start a battle where they will show no mercy to their enemy. Even if it meant the death of millions of civilians.

For the terrans this was the tip of their breaking point and any further would be meet with the full mobilization of their military to this galaxy as they were going lightly on this galaxy and was starting to see this as a mistake.

Lasky finished observing their fleet begins his attack as anyone who didn't know better would think this was a suicide mission since they were greatly outnumbered. But the separatist just like the republic will find out that the terrans have a huge technology advantage over them when it comes to their navy.

"All ships fire at will when your mac cannons are ready. The rule of engagement against firing Mac guns towards any planet surface has been lifted for this battle." Lasky says over the comms too the ten warships belonging to the infinity.

Although they were going to use their Mac guns it was going to be greatly suppressed in the firepower it would unleash so it wouldn't destroy all life on the planet and potentially make it unhabitable.

As they are advancing towards them the terrans fighters and bombers split up in multiple directions towards the planet causing the separatist fighters to do the same as they pursuit them while the rest go after the Terran capital ships.

The droids that goes for the capital ships meet a quick end as a rain of bullets and missiles are fired at them destroying a good amount of them before they even make it towards them.

Those that do make it fire their weapons onto the ships, but cause no damage as the shields around the ship completely protect them.

Seconds later the first shot of a Mac guns is fired as it hits one of the four battleships in the core going straight through it and hitting the planet behind it. Because the gun wasn't at full power it didn't obliterate the entire ship, but since the core was hit the ship became unstable causing explosions to occur throughout the ship as it fell towards the planet with the core splitting from the ship as it fell.

Even from space the round hitting the planet can be seen as a small explosion can be sighted if you look closely. Millions of people on the surface would die after this battle without even knowing what hit them and why they were killed. The terrans patience has been draining away and the separatist would be the first to see this side of them.

The separatist seeing this retaliates by firing their turboblasters at them, but none does any real damage as the shield around the ships protect them completely from any of their attacks.

While this is happening captain lasky starts to relay orders with his fleet as they come closer to the separatist warships as they fire multiple Mac rounds at them, some hitting the planet below.

"All ships fire you guided torpedos when ready." Captain lasky says to his fleet as both forces are getting even closer with every second that pass by.

When one of the Terran ships is ready it fires a swarm of torpedos at multiple separatist ships as they either heavily damage them or it just straight up obliterates the ships as the shielding on the ships is not enough to nullify the damage inflicted on the ships.

Many of the ships targeted even use their turbolasers to shoot down many of them with some successfully protecting themselves, but most of them are not lucky as the once big fleet was now cut in half as they are destroyed like fly's.

While this is happening the fighters and bombers that were sent to the surface are now heading towards their targets under a hail of fire from enemy fighters and anti-aircraft blasters.

Multiple squadrons of bombers can be seen speeding their way towards any government buildings, military infrastructure, Droid facility's, and any other buildings that could help them fight against them was obliterated. All that was left was a column of smoke and the once tall buildings standing over the many cities was now a pile of hot steel.

The sky over raxus was now infested with fighters of both factions as the once clear sky became a dogfight with the occasional flash of light when a Mac round hit the planet causing shockwaves miles from the impact.

The once beautiful planet of raxus was now a fullblown battlefield as citizens caught in the crossfire were meet with the same fate as the droids with bombs and gunfire exploding on the streets below.

The attack on raxus will be something the separatist will take years to recover from as the bombings has been a huge success for the terrans.

When the terrans finished their runs, they fly back towards space to enter their hangers as their mission was completed and the battle would soon be over for them.

Back in space many of the separatist warships were destroyed and those that were left headed towards the surface for a last stand if they tired to invade the planet.

But this would never come since the Terran ship was now turning around as the last group of fighters and capital ships entered the infinity.

"Get us out here. Our mission on raxus has been a success." Lasky says to the A.I.

As they are about to enter slipspace lasky says one more thing.

"I almost forgot to give them a parting gift." Lasky says nodding his head towards three of his officers as they press multiple buttons before looking at three individual red keys meant for them.

They all look at each other before nodding as that was all that was needed for them to be on the same page and put their key in a slot before pressing another button.

With that a lone missile is sent towards the planet as they enter slipspace. The missile is not a nuclear warhead, but an EMP that will explode over the planet causing further chaos on the people below. Although not destructive like a nuclear warhead it is still highly dangerous and the explosion from the missile will take down any communication, droids, ships, and any other electronics in the area which will buy the terrans time before they are able to respond to their attack.

The terrans attack on the separatist capital had been a success and a campaign to attack more of their planets would begin, while the separatist would fight a war for survival as they now see the terrans as murders because of what they have done.

Now the war has reached full circle and the three factions were now completely at war with each other and a time of peace was now long gone.

(Should I make the battles more detailed or is this good enough. I'm still new to this.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bounty By ash

Fanfiction

1.7K 215 20
It is a lawless time. A galaxy at war decades ago, still in shambles after the fall of the dreaded Empire. Calista, a simple bounty hunter making her...
1.3K 41 21
Crosspost of my story of the same name from Fanfiction.net. In the immediate aftermath of the Clone Wars, the Terran Alliance and its people struggle...
176K 4.4K 67
Y/n is a Jedi padawan of the old republic who fought in the war against the sith empire. This was until one day while fighting against enemy forces...
2.6K 68 8
War. War never changes as everyone says. A conflict known as The Clone Wars has been brewing and been happening for over a couple of months now as Th...