๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By moonology-

SLOW UPDATES !! ranboo, tubbo and tommy are triplets. the three of them stick together like glue. unfortunate... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
[ chapter one ]
[ chapter two ]
[ chapter three ]
[ chapter four ]
[ chapter five ]
[ chapter six ]
[ chapter seven ]
[ chapter eight ]
[ chapter ten ]
[ chapter eleven ]
[ chapter twelve ]
[ chapter thirteen ]

[ chapter nine ]

112 6 2
By moonology-

* * *

tommy opened the door, closing it quietly behind him and walked up to will, tugging at his sweater. the brunette turned his head, sniffling and wiping away his tears when he saw tommy, "what's wrong will?" tommy questioned in a soft, reassuring voice.

"nothing, don't worry toms" will reassured, trying to put on a fake smile.

tommy scanned will's face and sighed, "i know you're lying" he said, "but i'm not gonna force you to tell me" he added on, placing his hand on wills. the older just nodded quickly as a silent thank you. tommy extended his arms out as an indication for a hug and will looked at him for a split second, picked tommy up and wrapped his arms around the boy tightly. tommy wrapped his arms around will's torso as tightly as he could, rubbing his back and whispering "it's ok" every now and then.

"i'm just thinking about lisa..." he confessed after calming down a bit.

"what about her?" tommy questioned.

"i don't know, like everybody, including me were so sure that the two of us were gonna get married" he explained, "but i guess not" he said in a quieter voice.

"plus it's been nearly four months and I haven't told my parents. i haven't told anyone, but you" he confessed, "i don't know how to tell them"

"i can do it" tommy offered without a thought.

"what?" he questioned, slightly chuckling.

"i can tell them for you" tommy reiterated.

"thank you toms" will said scratching the back of tommy's ear, making the boy softly pur, "but it's something i need to do myself"

"i can be there with you, if you want?" tommy offered.

"i'd like that" he said with slight hesitance.

"one word to tubs and boo, the three of us will bloody attack ya family" tommy said, causing will to chuckle.

"techno'll murder you before you get the chance to touch him" will said, "he rarely likes physical touch" the part-ghost added on.

"he was the one who hugged me when i nearly clawed his fuckin eyes at out" tommy told, removing his head from will's chest.

"he what" will questioned, shocked by the words that has just come out of the boys mouth.

"....hugged me after i nearly clawed his...eyes out?" tommy repeated in a confused tone. will gasped and stood up, talking tommy with him. the blond squealed and clung onto will as the taller boy fast walked out of his room, looking for techno. he soon found the boy, sparring dream in the courtyard they usually spar in.

"technoblade" will said in a sing-song tone. the two sparring boys stopped and looked over at will and tommy, a smile forming when they saw tommy.

"wilbur" techno said dismissively.

"a little birdy told me you hugged someone" will said in a teasing voice, causing techno's cheeks to go red but he cleared his throat, going back to a more uniformed manner.

"they're lying" he said, glaring at tommy.

"so the great emotionless techno didn't comfort someone with a hug when they nearly clawed his eyes out?" will questioned with a smirk, making tommy having to hide his face in will's chest to prevent him from laughing out loud.

"wow techno" dream teased, making techno more embarrassed. "didn't know you had such a heart" he said, slinging an arm around the part-piglin. techno took a deep sigh, taking dream's arm off him and walking away from the group, "techno!" dream called out, "we're supposed to meet everyone at the bakery dude" he reminded. techno just flipped dream off as he walked away. the dark-blond sighed, rolling his eyes.

"we are supposed to be doing that!" will recalled, "fuck, maybe niki and eret are still here so they can take tommy" he hoped, turning around to find his friends.

"they're gone" dream informed, "i can take him if you want" he offered, "just need to take a quick shower but then i can" dream added on.

"i wanna see dream's house" tommy said with a smile. will chuckled and placed tommy on the floor.

"be safe and don't be a pain to the poor man" he said. tommy saluted and walked off with dream. the two of them walked in a comfortable silence. tommy saw some people shooting arrows and some sparring each other with swords. he jumped a little when he heard a rather loud boom and gripped onto dream's free hand.

the dark blond looked down and saw tommy's shaken up state and just held his hand tighter, leading the boy away from the chaos that was making him upset. they soon got to a two story house which looked rather big for one person. dream let tommy go in first. when he looked around, he saw the rest of the crew boys chatting in the kitchen.

"TOMMY!!" karl screamed. tommy smiled and basically ran over to the group of four.

"don't lose him while i'm showering" dream said in a parental tone. they all dismissed him, well more sapnap by shooing him away with his hand.

"who's your favourite, tommy?" george questioned.

"out of everyone? or just you guys??" he questioned.

"everyone" sapnap replied with a mouthful of cookies.

"uh" tommy thought, "wilby" he said with a smile.

"okay" quackity said, "out of us?" he questioned.

"don't know" tommy said with a shrug.

"but if you had to choose" george questioned.

"dream, cause i've known him longer" tommy answered, causing them to sigh.

"it's always fucking dream!" quackity groaned out.

karl gave tommy a cookie to munch on while they waited for dream. the boy soon came downstairs fully dressed and the six of them headed out. sapnap let tommy ride on his back.

"sapnap" tommy whispered into sapnap's ear.

"yeah?" he questioned, slightly looking back at the boy.

"don't tell anyone but..." he started, sapnap highly intrigued, "you're my favourite crew boy" he whispered into the boys ear. sapnap's jaw dropped and he giggled, running forward. tommy shrieked and held on for dear life as the boy ran closer to the bakery.

as they were about to enter the bakery, they saw niki, eret, tubbo and ranboo walking towards them as well, "how the hell did you guys get her after us?" tommy questioned.

"tubbo wanted to take a detour to look at the animals" ranboo explained. tommy nodded and they walked into the bakery. inside were foolish, purpled, minx and jack chatting. the sound of new chatter alerted them that their friends were there.

"ayup!" jack shouted in a cheerful tone. they all walked over talking a seat around the bakery, while tommy, tubbo and ranboo helped niki bring out some pastries and drinks. by that time, will and techno had also joined them.

as they talked, tommy slowly let his guard down. he always was aware of his surroundings whenever he was with new people. sure he had been with them for nearly three months now, but he was still a little suspicious of everyone he wasn't that close with. that being jack, minx, purpled and foolish. he was still somewhat friends with them, but he didn't know fully if he could trust them.

out of everyone new that he had met, wilbur was the one he trusted the most. something about the part-ghost made tommy feel like everything was going to be ok. it made him feel like he could finally relax and be a kid. have actual fun with his brothers. just have a time to breathe.

tubbo felt like he could really trust niki and eret. the two of them where almost always in the castle, or near it and they would always have time to chat or play with tubbo. he also learnt a lot of things from them. they were like his older siblings. tubbo and ranboo both saw how relaxed tommy was once he got to the castle and they were super happy about that. the kid was finally not being parental mode 24/7.

ranboo wasn't one who trusted a lot of people, but something about techno. sure techno wasn't the most wholesome or sometimes didn't know what he was saying was mean, but he was super cool. ranboo found himself looking up to the part-piglin. techno would always catch ranboo spying on him during his sparring lesson with dream, even when he said it was ok if he watched. after those sparring lessons, techno would teach ranboo how to spar. sometimes tubbo would join in and the two brothers would fight each other.

it was safe to say, the triplets felt like they could stay here forever. they were still a bit suspicious on why the royal family were so quick to give them a place to stay, but chose not to bring it up. while quackity was telling a story of the first time he met wilbur, tubbo looked outside and saw a familiar face. he tapped ranboo's arm and motioned his head. ranboo diverted his eyes from quackity to the where tubbo was motioning and gripped into his chair when he saw who it was. awesamdude.

without wasting anytime, ranboo sprung from his seat and charged for the door, tubbo following closely behind with an evil grin. the part-enderman opened the door, tubbo running out with him. sam froze when he saw the two but smiled, "hello" he stuttered out seeing their angered faces.

"you imbecile!" tubbo screamed, wanting to use the new word techno taught him for a while and finally found the right situation, "because of you our brother was in a mini coma!"

"because of you, we had to go through all that we did in freaking manburg!" ranboo shouted as well, "why i oughta.." ranboo said between gritted teeth.

"someone better hold me back or i'm gonna strangle this man" tubbo said, ranboo nodded in agreement.

"look i'm really sorry" sam started. rubbing his arm.

"oh he's sorry?" ranboo said in a sarcastic tone, looking back at everyone, "oh then everything ok!" he added on with a smile and shrug.

"why did you do it?" tubbo questioned. everyone in the bakery where watching from inside, being able to hear everything due to purpled having the door open. sam was quiet. "okay listen mate, if i don't get a good answer within the next 5 seconds, i'm going to attack you" tubbo warned. sam's demeanour changed fully.

tubbo started counting down on his fingers while sam stuttered for answers. when he couldn't say anything, tubbo sighed and ranboo cracked his knuckles. "five seconds are over" Ranboo said, "we didn't get an answer. so now, you get attacked." tubbo huffed and jumped onto sam, making the masked man fall backwards. ranboo jumped on and started clawing at the boy. sam cried out in pain as the two boy attacked him.

"it's all your fault!" tubbo shouted in between hits to the chest, "all of this is your fucking fault!" tubbo shouted, hot tears streaming down his face. techno, dream, will and sapnap ran outside trying to pull the boys off the masked man.

the two boys were stronger than they seemed, but the did eventually pull them away. dream had tubbo in a bear hug, while techno was doing the same with ranboo. the two struggled to get out of the grips, but it was no use. niki and eret helped sam up, while the brunette caught his breath, "jesus" he said between breaths when he saw the state of himself.

"all you had to say was no!" ranboo screamed between struggles and grunts, "that one word could've saved three six year olds sam!" he screamed again. his throat was burning by now.

"i don't care how bad I'm making you feel!" tubbo screamed, "you deserve it all!" he screamed back, trying to get out of dreams arms.

"guys i think you've said and done enough" sapnap said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"i can do much more if he lets go of me!" tubbo shouted, looking back at dream. the two brothers looked at each other and smirked. they bit down on their the forearms of the person who was holding them back. the two slightly screamed in pain, letting the boys go. they were about to run for sam again, when their path was blocked by tommy.

"toms" tubbo started, "move" he demanded, trying to move forward, but was stopped again by the part-raccoon.

"tommy, what are you doing?" ranboo questioned. he was confused on why he was stopping them. the part-goat and the part-enderman huffed and decided to just charge past tommy.

before they could run two steps, tommy snarled, his fangs popping out. the two stopped dead in their tracks. he closed his mouth, clicked his fingers and motioned his index finger to the bakery. the boys let out a defeated sigh and walked back into the bakery, their heads hanging low.

the blond turned around to face sam, who was now seated. he took a few deep breaths and then walked over with a small smile. sam had a hopeful look on his face. when tommy saw it, his smile dropped, "stay the fuck away from me and my brothers" he warned, " 'cause next time, no one will be there to hold us back" he warned, glaring at the guilty boy. tommy walked past everyone and back into the bakery.

sam stood up and walked towards the med bay to get his wounds sorted. when everyone walked back into the bakery, there was complete silence between the triplets, "what the actual fuck was that?" minx questioned. tubbo and ranboo had guilty looks on their faces, but stayed quiet, not 100% knowing what happened. it was a moment of adrenaline.

"if you wanted to get your anger out, we have punching bags..." techno muttered under his breath. the triplets slowly started laughing, making the others just laugh.

"yeah uh sorry about that" ranboo apologised, nervously chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"something just took over" tubbo started, "i wasn't expecting to be so....." he started, moving his hand around in a circle to try and find a word to describe what the heck happened, "that" he ended with, giving up on trying to find a word.

"you guys looked pretty badass if i'm gonna be honest" karl complimented, allowing the triplets to smile.

"we're not telling mother and father" will told, closing the door after him since he was the last person in.

"no shit sherlock soot" tommy sassed, tapping the sides of his heads. everyone burst out into laughter.

"eat before the pastries and the tea gets cold!" niki urged. everyone took their previous seats and continued chatting, somehow completely disregarding what scene that just happened.

...

after around two hours, everyone decided to head out. techno gave tubbo a piggy back ride because according to the part-goat, his legs weren't working. when they got to the castle, will pulled tommy back and let the other three walk, "i wanna tell them like right now" he said, jumping up and down.

"okay" tommy started, "then let's go tell them" tommy encouraged, motioning his hand towards the dining room. will nodded quickly and the two of them walked into the dining room, taking a seat next to each other since techno was in between tubbo and ranboo.

"how was the bakery?" phil questioned.

the five kids looked at each other and then techno nodded, as a silent indication that he could answer, "it was great!" he said, "we just ate pastries, drank tea and talked. just the usual" he informed with a shrug. phil and kristen nodded, allowing the kids to silently let out a sigh of relief

"will?" kristen called out, seeing the boy looking visibly nervous, "are you ok, my love?" she questioned, placing her hand on top of his.

"yeah!" he said with a small chuckle, to mask his nervousness. wills leg was bouncing up and down at a rapid pace while he took some deep breaths to calm down the butterflies in his stomach.

it was quiet for a little bit, but then the food was served and they all started to eat. will didn't touch his food, he felt like he could throw up. then out of nowhere he blurted out, "lisa and i broke up" he confessed, biting his lip.

techno, phil and kristen all looked up at will in shock. tommy gripped wilbur's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "how long ago?" phil questioned.

"it's been about four months now" he replied in a small voice, looking down.

"will..." techno said in a sympathetic voice, "why didn't you tell us sooner?" he questioned.

"i didn't wanna make you guys upset and disappointed" he confessed again.

"upset?" phil questioned, looking at the top of will's head and then to his family.

"disappointed?" kristen questioned. the three looked at each other and then started giggling. will looked up, his face showing that he was visibly confused.

"we won't be upset or disappointed if you broke up with your partner, silly" kristen said with a smile.

"there's plenty of fish in the sea" phil comforted.

"speaking of fish" tommy started, "wills got the hots for a lady he met down by the dock" tommy revealed, causing will to turn his head and glare at tommy, "what?! It's true!!" he defended.

"i'm gonna murder a raccoon" will muttered under his breath, hiding his face in his hands.

"part-raccoon" tommy corrected, "im still half human loverboy" tommy sassed, making will roll his eyes.

"i didn't even know who the hell lisa was" tubbo informed with a shrug.

"same here" ranboo added.

"well, who's the new girl shakespeare?" phil questioned with a smile, taking a sip of his wine.

"yeah phil!!" tommy cheered, high-fiving the king.

"her name is sally.." will started. everyone else was super intrigued. "and she's part-mermaid" he said.

"HOLY CRAP!!" tubbo screamed, "THAT IS SO COOL!!" he screamed again.

"wow will, already moving on hey?" techno teased. the brunette rolled his eyes and took a bite of his pasta. ranboo finished chewing his piece of chicken and then washed it down with some water.

"says you tech!" ranboo said, "you literally have a crush on that girl from the" ranboo started exposing, but techno out his hand over ranboos mouth, making the boys words get muffled.

"oooooh technos got a crush" will said in teasing song voice.

techno rolled his eyes and went back to eating, "i met her while i was out sparring" he started, "she needed help getting something down from a tree, so i offered to help" he said with a shrug.

"aww, i can already see your future" tubbo said with a smile, "what was her name again?" he questioned, "anna? no" he tried recalling.

"maggie" ranboo reminded. tommy chuckled and took a sip of water. the triplets made eye contact and they each had mischievous smiles on their faces.

"WILBUR AND SALLY SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they sung together, making will's cheeks go red and made everyone else laugh.

"don't think you're getting out of this pig guy" tubbo said with a smile. techno just groaned.

"TECHNO AND MAGGIE SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they sung yet again, making the queen and king fall into fits of laughter.

"we can be your wingmen!!" ranboo offered.

"oh my god yes!" tubbo gasped.

"we are the best in the biz" tommy informed in a formal tone.

"highly doubt that" the twins said at the same time.

after they had finished dinner, the plates were taken away and then dessert was served. dessert was a chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream. everyone's mouths were watering as soon as the door opened and they saw the dessert. after dessert, everyone split ways. the triplets went up to their room and got dressed into pyjamas. they all piled onto tommy's bed.

"do you guys ever wonder why mum and dad don't remember us?" tubbo questioned.

"i always figured, they revived them somehow and made them lose their memories" tommy said with a shrug.

"like a factory reset" ranboo said. tommy snapped his fingers and nodded.

"exactly that" he said. while talking, they all ended up slowly falling asleep.

kristen had snuck into the room and made sure all the windows were locked. she walked over to the sleeping boys and smiled. she found herself walking over, pulling the covers over the three young boys and then placing soft kisses on their foreheads. she then whispered in a sweet, loving tone, "goodnight my doves" and walked out of the room to leave them to rest.

she walked up to technos door, softly knocked and heard a soft "come in". she opened the door and saw techno in bed already. the queen smiled and walked over, pulling the covers over her oldest son. she pushed his baby hairs off his face and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.2

"sleep well fairy floss" techno scoffed and spoke a soft goodnight to his mother. she turned off his light and walked towards will's room.

she knocked on the door and heard a "come in". she walked in and saw will half asleep. the part-crow giggled and walked over, tucking in her son nice and well, then kissed his temple, "night my swan" will muttered a goodnight and she left his room, closing the door and made her way to her own room.

she got ready for bed and got under covers with phil, who was writing in his journal like he always does, "what do you think about the kids?" she questioned, looking at her husband. she smiled and looked up at her.

"i love them" he answered, "they bring some sort of new life to this kingdom" he added on, kristen nodded in agreement.

"we're keeping them" she spoke. phil chuckled and nodded. he closed his journal, turning off his lamp. the king placed a kiss on kristen's cheek

"of course my love" he said with a smile, "now rest those pretty eyes". kristen smiled and rolled over, turning off her lamp and closed her eyes. phil's arm made its way to drape over her waist as the two of them soon fell into a deep slumber.

3745 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 540 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
1K 27 7
A family of immortals, a kingdom built for peace, a child born without the everlasting life of gods.
1.5K 113 9
(!!!!!!DISCONTINUED!!!!!!) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‹„โˆ˜โ‹†โˆ˜โ‹„เผ„ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง '๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ' ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
26.4K 1K 26
Tommy and Tubbo are twins. They are 13, but when they are introduced to a new family, they feel nervous. They do not feel like they fit in with the 1...