"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 30

449 78 33
By Romantic_Fanatics

A/N: As I said in the previous chapter that after reading A/N people will shower votes on that chapter and from the next one they'll become the same .. see this... (The above pic) .
The 2nd last updated chapter had 46 and previous one had 56... What will you guys do now? This will again get same low vote or the same like previous one as I'm speaking all these here...🙂🙂

You guys ( the readers who doesn't vote even after reading) are so... Ok I don't want to utter nonsense because of you people 🙂...

Do whatever you want to... But trust me you guys are definitely ungrateful..

A vote doesn't cost you even a penny but yeah remeber that  your one vote builts up my courage and wish to write! 🙂💔

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🙏 HAPPY READING 🙏
..................................

Bela's POV

" Tum thik ho beta? " Asked Mumma as the doctor bandaged my leg to prevent the blood flow..

" I'm fine.. main theek hu.." I said smiling..

" What the hell is wrong with these decorators itne ghatiya tarike se kaam kia in logo ne.. ajj agar Bela time pe nahi dekhti toh dono Bela Mahir hurt ho jate .... "  Sumima said looking worried..

" Hum baat karenge decorators se bhabhi... App tension mat lo.. " papa said assuring her..

" Beta dhyaan rakhna apna.." saying so he left with Ansh bhaiya and Yuvi..

" Beta tum yehi araam karo.  Koi chij ki jarurat ho toh hume bula lena . " Mumma patted my hairs leaving from there..

" Maa main kuch der yehi bethta hu.. app log jao.. " Mahir ji said looking at them ..

Have ur been normal time , we would've been teased badly but knowing the seriousness of the situation no one said anything..

They left leaving me and Mahir alone..

He closed the door and came towards me.. he sat beside me and looked at my eyes..

" You ok ?" He asked cupping my cheeks..

I saw tve fear in his eyes when he saw the chandelier falling on me..

But why did I felt like it wasn't an accident.. it was planned.. and that man ..

Who was he?

And why I feel that it was planned for Mahir ji?

" I am fine Mahir ji trust me.. " I said kissing hus palm..

He was still worried for me.. my eyes landed on his palm which has bruises..

I pushed him right?

May be that time.. but I really didn't had any other option ....

" Mahir ji app ka hath? Oh god..apne bola kyu nahi pehle? " I asked taking the first aid box that was lying beside me..on the bed..

Taking out the cotton and sanitizer I cleaned the skin surface.. I applied the cream so that the burning sensation fades..

I completed the dressing and looked at him who was already looking at me with god knows what emotions.

" Mah.." I was saying when his cold fingers touched my lips..

" You are hiding something Bela.. what's it?" He asked seriously..

" Mahir ji.. that accident.. mujhe nahi lagta hai yeh accident tha.." I said looking into his eyes while he looked confused..

" Jab woh chandelier gira and I pushed you.. jab main khud giri aur app sab mere pass dorkar aye sabka dhyaan mujhpe tha.. lekin maine dekha.. upar koi insan kale kapro me.. apna chehra chupaye khara tha.. mujhe nahi pata usne mujhe dekha ya nahi lekin maine notice kia tha.. issey pehle ki main appko ya kisiko v kuch batati  woh waha se bhaag gaya . " I explained whatever I saw and he looked at me serious..

" Bela.. abse tum akeli kahi nahi jaogi .. be with someone every time.. I'll look into the matter personally.." he said and I nodded looking at him..

I hope it doesn't turn out to be something serious..

My life has always been a mess.. and now when finally I thought that my happy days have started something can't happen to me or my family...

I can't afford it.. not at all...

The next two days went with my complete bed rest... And now my leg was far better than the initial time...

Today I wanted to visit temple hence I asked Anu and Priya to accompany me..

Sania is busy with our cafe as I'm not going there since 2 weeks.. Vish too is back to her work.. hence they couldn't accompany us..

We got out of the car and walked upstairs..

The priest took the thaali from me and we stood there joining our hands closing our eyes ...

I was praying for the well being of my family when I felt an intense gaze from back..

I turned back but there was no one..still unconvinced I turned towards the priest and took the holy water....

" Beta yeh samne ki tulsi bedi me  chara do.." I nodded and moved towards the backside of the temple all alone..

I poured the water on the tulsi plant when I again felt as if someone crossed from my back..

I turned and walked upto the pillar when I saw a person leaving from there..

" Kaun.. kaun hai waha?" I called but nothing came up..

And with my recovering leg I couldn't run.. I looked at the floor where a stone was wrapped with handkerchief..

Strange..

I picked it up and untied the knot of the handkerchief..

I opened the handkerchief and the thing which was written on it made me shocked..

' MAHIR ARE MINE '

.
.
.

" Hey Jaan! "  I heard Mahir Ji's voice and turned to find him coming with a Trey towards me..

" So kaisa laga mandir jake?" He asked serving the white pasta sauce on the plate after settling on the bed...

Should I tell him?

Of course you should.. it can be dangerous..

" Accha... Mahir main ..." Before u could say something he shoved the spoon which had pasta in my mouth shutting me up..

" I'm so happy today you know.. our company cracked the biggest deal of the year.. you know Kabeer Singhania? " He asked when I shook my head not knowing whom is he talking about..

" Ok leave it.. Kabir Singhania is  the top businessman in our Nation .. apart from me , he is the man who deals almost all over the world and ofcourse he is freaking rich..  you know cracking a deal with him and collaborating with his company is a dream which every businessman has... Even I had and finally my dream came true... I'm just so happy you know." He said smiling widely..

How can I ruin his happiness telling all these to him?

" Hey? Kaha khoyi ho tum? Aren't you happy?" He asked snapping his fingers in front of me..

" Umm.. of course I am.. very happy.. congratulations.. " I congratulated him making him smile...

I need to find out who's that person...

The obsession and craziness that I could see in those 3 words... I really don't know how to explain all these..

I am feeling the same way u felt when that Ruhi.. she came in our lives..

But now she's in the jail right?

Is she?

I need to check if she's still behind the bars..
Yes I need to..

" Oh hello... Yaad tum yeh kaha kho jati ho?" He asked frowning..

" Nahi.. bas you he.. kuch nahi.." I smiled when he held my hands..

" I know tum engagement wali raat ke bare me soch rahi ho.. I've looked into the matter personally Bela.. and us din waha koi nahi tha . Shayad tumne kuch galat dekha ho.. watchman ne aise kisi v insan ko na he andar ate aur na he bahar jate dekha hai.. infact guests me v .. aur woh chandelier.. uske screws phle he loose the.. 2 workers ne galati se woh thik v nahi kia and this happened.. " he explained and I looked at him...

Really? 2 workers like a careless fool left the chandelier in it's state? Seriously..

Risking all the people's lives?

And watchman didn't saw anyone? How will they see?

Will that person come in front of everyone?

Ofcourse that person entered in disguise and managed to escape..

" It was just an accident Bela.. don't overthink. It's the time to celebrate happiness.. my dream and our wedding.. come on Bela.. " he tried to cheer my mood palming my cheeks..

Even if I believe that it was an accident.. what about the person I saw in the temple?

I hallucinated two times?

Hell no..

And what about that handkerchief?

No..this all can't be coincidence or my imagination...

" Bela? " He asked again and I looked at him..

" We'll celebrate Mahir..." I said smiling and he took me in his embrace..

He talked with me for some more time and left after having his dinner with me..

I'm going to the Mumbai Jail tomorrow.. I need to know... I need to clear my doubts..

I have to..

The next morning I took a warm shower and changed into a full sleeve kurti and jeans..

Taking a scarf and leaving my hairs open I took my clutch and cell phone and left downstairs where the whole family was having their breakfast..

" Arey Bela.. acha hua uth gayi.. chal aja breakfast karle.." mumma said plating my breakfast..

" Umm nahi mumma.. main bahar khaa lungi kuch.." I said looking at her when everyone turned around my direction..

" Bahar kaha? Subah subah kaha?" Papa asked looking at me..

" Woh.. bohot dino se main cafe nahi jaa rahi na.. toh socha ajj ek bar cafe chali jau.. Sania sab akele samhal rahi hai.." I lied to them...

Sorry but I have to ..

" Main drop kar deta hu" Ansh bhai said getting up when I denied..

" Nahi nahi.. main chali jaungi ." I said when Anu looked at my leg.

" Tumhara pau abhi pura thik nahi hua hai Bela. Main chalti hu tumhare sath.." said Anu concerned..

" Han Bela akele mat jao.." Priya too tried to convince me..

What should I do now?

" It's really fine.. main thik hu.. sach me . Aur maine  cab  bulali hai.. ati he hogi.." I said  and they sighed..

" Tu nahi manegi na.. ja thik hai.." mumma smiled while I left a sigh of relief..

" Dhyan se jana lekin.." papa warned and I smiled and walked outside..

I took a cab and asked the drive to take me to the central jail..

The cab was moving smoothly while I was lost thinking about all the things happened till now when suddenly the car halted with a harsh break..

I moved froward feeling the force..

What the hell?

The driver went out while I too stepped down the cab..

The cab was hit by another cab.. and now both the drivers were into a messy fight..

Damn I'm already late... I can't waste time..

Taking out the money I left it on his seat and started walking as there was no cab vacant..

I was walking when suddenly a car came in front and halted just before my leg in a result I fell down...

Damn.. isn't it the wrong side?

Damn it..

" Aah... " I hissed in pain... My falling hair strands disturbed my vision..

I looked at my already bandaged leg.. the bandage was slightly turning red from white..

Oh shit..

" I.. I am so sorry.." I hear a manly voice and looked up removing my hairs from front only to meet pitch black orbs..

A men of somewhat in his mid 20s in formal wear looking extremely handsome forwarded his hand...

He didn't looked bad... I mean I'm sure girls drool over him...

Are you drooling over him btw?

Definitely not.. I have my men to drool over..
My Mahir ji!

I took his hand and got up hissing in pain..

I looked at my injured leg.. blood was coming out but was absorbed by the bandage..

I was about to hold my leg but felt a tug and that's when I realised he still held my hand tightly and looked at me not even blinking once .

" Ubb Mr.. " I said when he blinked and looked at my leg..

" Oh my god.. I'm .. I'm so sorry.. because of.. oh shit khoon nikal raha hai... App please mere sath hospital chaliye.." he panicked all of a sudden holding my hands again..

" Dekhiye.. mujhe kahi urgently jana hai.. please.. app.." I was saying when he cut my words..

" Par appki chot.. please miss . App mere sath chaliye" he said with pleading eyes .

Why is he so bothered?

" I really don't have time ." I said genuinely..

" Ok then atleast change the dressing.. " he said and his driver came out with the first aid box from the car..

He was hell adamant to not let me go.. what's his problem?

Finally giving up I did my own dressing.. and threw the old one in the road dustbin..

" I'm really sorry.. mujhe kahi jaldi pohochna tha.. islia galat side pe.. " he went on explaining and apologising..

" Dekhiye.. app . Jo v hua it's.. fine but agli bar dhyan rakhna.. mujhe bohot urgently kahi jana hai.. bye.." before he could say something more I left from there..

Taking an auto I reached the central jail and went inside..

" Excuse me.. umm Miss Ruhi Malhotra? Woh isi jail me hai na?" I asked the jailor only to confirm if she's still here..

" Ruhi Malhotra? Ji.. woh toh yehi hai.." thr jailor replied..

If she is still here.. then...

" Ok thank you.." I came outside still lost in my thoughts..

" Agar Ruhi andar hai.. toh yeh.. kaun hai yeh insan? It has to be a girl.. if that person claims Mahir to be theirs..kaun hai yeh? Jo Mahir ko mujhse chinna chahta hai?"  I said to my self ..

I need to find out...

Very soon,.

To be continued...

What do you think? Who's that person who left that handkerchief?

Who's that person whose car had hit her badly?

If Ruhi is still inside the jail then who wants to separate Behir?

To know stay tuned!!

Vote if you feel like 🙏

Thank you  for reading 🙏

Total words: 2330

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.7K 30
Mahir Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
208K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
218K 14.4K 56
Cover credits : @crazy_fari Bela, a poor village girl and mahir, the son of the richest business man in India - And they marries due to family pressu...
59.2K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...