Happy Ending

By -RyleeEzrael-

Lan Xichen found a strange book in the Forbidden Library. There were no problems until a week later. More

Ch. one (Edited ver.)
Ch. two (Edited ver.)
Ch. two.two (Edited ver.)
Ch. three (Edited ver.)
Ch. five (Edited ver.)
Ch. six (Edited ver.)
Ch. seven
Ch. eight (Edited ver.)
ch. nine
ch. ten
final ch.

Ch. four (Edited ver.)

12.3K 474 125
By -RyleeEzrael-

I am glad my mind changed from unpublishing this book-

Anyways, enjoy.

......................................

After that, the mood changed. In the screen, they saw Wei Ying sitting on the bed looking at the flute on his hand. They gasped.

......................................

Wei Ying sighed. "Chenqing, I am sorry if I hadn't use you as my spiritual weapon for so long.."

Just then, the Jingshi door opened. Lan Wangji walked in and put Bichen aside, properly. He greeted Wei Ying with a kiss before he took off his outer robe.

"Thinking about what happened years ago again?"

Wei Ying just stayed silent. Lan Wangji sighed and sat beside his husband. He pat his head and said, "You can talk to me you know..."

"I know, it's just that- "

"You're thinking of Mo Xuanyu also, right?"

......................................

"Mo Xuanyu?!"

"A-ling, you know him?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Well, he is Shushu's half brother.."

......................................

"I mean, he deserves better A-Zhan! He just did that thinking there is no one for him! We could've have helped him!"

"I know, A-Ying..."

Wei Ying thought for a moment.

"I am thankful he brought me back, Lan Zhan. But..."

"He choose to sacrifice his life, Wei Ying. You fulfilled his wishes and I am sure he is now in peace.."

"Lan Zhan, you know the consequences in using that array. His soul will be most likely to shatter and never be reincarnate again.."

.................................

They felt bad for the boy. Picked the path, where he knew it will risked his whole existent.

"Mo Xuanyu did..." Jin Ling mumbles under his breath.

.................................

Lan Wangji sighed as he pulled Wei Ying closer and putted Wei Ying's long bangs behind his ear.

"Wei Ying, tell me what do you wanna do?"

Wei Ying was in silence for a while. He then said,

"I want to bring Mo Xuanyu back.."

.................................

"BUT THAT IS CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE!"

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP AND WATCH IT FIRST?! MGA PUTANGINA!"

.................................

"But, that is-"

"Impossible? My Uncle, Xiao Xingchen. His soul was combined together."

"You mean.."

"I could work on the reverse array with the help of someone.."

"Who?"

"My grandmother, ---."

....................................

"Eh? Why are the words cut off?"

"Indeed, the book also mentioned that some information from future will be forbidden to show or to hear." Lan Xichen explained.

....................................

"I can come with you."

"Lan Zhan, she knows that you are my husband. You know, she would not let allow you to."

Lan Zhan sighed and nodded in understand.

"Fine.. When will you?"

"Tomorrow."

"All right."

................................

Out of nowhere, a note appeared on Lan Sizhui's hand. He told this to everyone and read the note.

"The note said, 'I will get a paper, an ink, and a brush for the information that is needed. The screen only shows one scene, once.'"

"For what?..."

Lan Sizhui thought for a moment. He realized what is it for. "It's to write Senior Wei's ideas on the reverse of Sacrificial Ritual Array! This may help us use it on the future or this a hint on how to help Senior Wei back!"

Lan Wangji snapped his head towards A-Yuan.

Lan Jingyi was glad he was came from his room, writing, when a disciple called him here before this all happen. Don't ask him why he also brought a brush and ink.

He gave it to Lan Wangji as the older sign him to.

.................................

The next day, Wei Ying left after saying goodbye to his husband and sons. Jingyi and A-Bao was still sleeping at that time.

"A-Die, where's Baba?.." Askes Lan Bao.

"Baba has to go somewhere. He will return soon, A-Bao."

Lan Bao pouted but nodded.

While Wei Ying was away, the Cloud Recesses was now silent.

.................................

"It feels suffocating without Senior Wei after he has live there for a long time.." Ouyang Zizhen said.

Lan Qiren hated to admit it, but it's true.

.................................

In 2 days, Wei Ying was not back yet.

"Uncle Wei is not here?" Jin Ling asked.

"Mn. A-Die knows where he is going but not us."

"BABAAAA!!"

The four of them flinched when Lan Bao's wails rang through out the whole place.

They turned to the Hanshi and saw Lan Wangji trying to calm him down with Lan Xichen helping him.

The Little Lan Radishes sighed at their baby brother.

.................................

"Now we know who Third Young master Lan really takes after." A Sect Leader from Wang Sect chuckled. The Sect Leader was just there for drama, to be honest-

His friend, Sect Leader Xiao, chuckled.

(Get it?;) We have something that you might noticed or get it(○゚ε゚○))

..............................

"BAABAAA! BABA!"

"A-Bao..."

Lan Wangji was mentally crying. Wei Ying and Lan Bao are closed than he expected.

In the screen, Lan Wangji was having crocodile tears inside his mind only.

.................................

Lan Wangji ears turned red in embarrassment.

'SHIT FUCK! WHAT THE HECK FUTURE ME?! WHY DID YOU EXPOSED ME?!'

Jiang Cheng slapped his hand on his mouth, trying to hide his laughs.

Nie Huaisang's shoulders were already shaking while covering his face with his fan.

The Juniors was shocked for a moment, before they stifled chuckles.

.................................

"A-Bao, I am sure Baba will be back soon.."

"BAABAAAAA!"

...........................................................

....

Okay- i can explain why this is so short..

First, i lost all of my ideas to this book. Second, i am watching a Pinoy BL Drama.

Sorry(╥_╥)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed i guess(╥﹏╥)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.2K 44
Completed Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. This is a FANFICTION story. #1-l...
164K 12.9K 60
This story carries on after Book 1 and the events regarding the Yangsui, please read that one first or this will seem a bit odd!
220K 5.5K 46
everyone was out and about doing their own thing when all of a sudden they were transported into a large room, the room was the size of a small apart...
4.4K 266 14
Start date : 11-27-23 publish date 11-28-23 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ just another story with maybe a bit of twist and turns