How Can I Make You Mine πŸ”ž (K...

By kookjin_23

This story is based on my imagination... And sorry for the grammars... English wasn't my first language so ... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

2

2.7K 100 14
By kookjin_23

Anxious...

Blood shot eyes...

Uneasiness...

Sign of a person who got scolded
and deprived of a vehicle by his
parents.
Jimin was sobbing until now,
as he remembered that he have to commute from their house to the campus.

'I'm really sorry Regine,
I can't even take you home now'...

'It's okay Jimin I understand, but next time...you have to study well so you don't have to be like this',

'How can he study well when he's lingering on some others nest', Jungkook blurted out, but not so clear for her to understand...while he suddenly felt a slight kicked on his legs, as Jimin glares at him.

'Ouch!',

'what did you say,Jungkook?',

'haha,Regine he was high though, don't mind him'... She frowned on his words,

'high?!, what kind of high...are you perhaps taking an illegal drugs,Jungkook?'...

'Babe, what I mean is high on someone...you know, more on...in love,ouch!!...hey that's harder than mine!'.

'What are you guys doing?',she peeked under the table,to see what it is...but got halted as Lawrence suddenly greets them, with her beautiful smile.

'Hi guys, mine if I join?',

'Of course Lawrence,feel free...by the way where's Jin?'...taking into a conversation,the person on the side felt uneasy...

Heart beats faster...

And hands trembled, as he felt nervous beside her.He tried not to be obvious but...

'Jungkook, what happened to you...you look uncomfortable',widening his eyes on Regine's words, he still make it cool just to lessen their suspicion.

'N-nothing', 'f*ck'...why did he even stuttering,she was just beside him but...he can't even speak properly.

'Hey, are you okay Jungkook?', Lawrence holds his hand...but he immediately took it off from her as he stands up from his seat...attempting to leave from there.

'Jungkook?',

'I'm sorry I need to go, I have something to do...see ya!', taking his things on the chair,he left them dumbfounded...well not for Jimin.

'Don't mind him,like what I've said he's high right'....

'Wait, I smell something fishy on your bestie...he wasn't like that, before Lawrence came here, is he perhaps'...

Lawrence was listening too, but she hasn't any clue on this...all she was thinking,is why Jungkook will act weird like that.

Meanwhile...

He hurriedly exit the cafeteria, trying to escape in that awkwardness. He doesn't want to get caught though, so he have to do that.But unluckily another person, block his way...or more on bumping into him.

'Why you're in a hurry Jungkook, is there something wrong?',taking a deep breath to calm his heart,he looks at him straight in eyes before saying...

'Ahm...nothing, I'm just hurrying',

'for what, you look like a tomato though.Wait are you sick ', he tried to check him by putting his hand on his forehead but Jungkook insists.

'No...I'm okay, I just need to go to the restroom...I'll go now h-hyung',

'Okay, hope you you came in time', Jin chuckles on his own words as Jungkook shyly smiles at him, feeling his heart moves a double flipped.

***

Jin's pov

He looks so cute...

Wait, why did I ever say that...I'm not even a gay though to be attracted to him. Whatever...i have to see my girlfriend now,making my way to the cafeteria. I spotted her immediately, after entering the place.

'Hi guys, hey babe',

'hey, what took you so long?',

'I'm sorry, I just bumped into Jungkook on my way here...and he looks so uneasy, what happened to your bestfriend Jimin-ah? ',

'hehe,maybe...he was just constipated?'.

I chuckled, this kid is really something...

Time skips...

We are now on my car,while making out...

She was straddling on my waist, as I sat on the driver seat...She's really good at this,I moved my hands on her body to her butt as I squeeze it. She moaned,and that's when I insert my tongue into her mouth as I explore every inch of it.

She tastes like candy...

But my thoughts suddenly filled by someone,why he would enter my mind like this while I'm doing a hot session on my girlfriend.

'What happened Jin, is there something bothering you? ',

'huh?', what can I tell her...

'Oh..., I'm sorry babe, I just thought of something, don't mind me'... I lied.

This is the first time, I lied to her and that is because of Jungkook. I took a deep breath before I told her to get off of me for awhile, she began to sit on the passenger seat with a visible frown on her face.

But before I tell something, I suddenly noticed that someone was staring at us in the front view of my car.

I didn't see his face, because of that hoody he was wearing...wait hoody,
Is it Jungkook though...

'Jin,hey I'm talking to you...'

'huh,I-i'm sorry, what was it again?', putting her arms around her chest, she began to pout cutely.

'I'm sorry babe,tell me what was it again?'...i lean on her as I caress her cheeks.

'Never mind, let's just go now and take me home',

'Okay'... I took a long deep breath as I start the engine and drove away.

***

Staring at the car who slowly getting far away from his sight, Jungkook death glares at the fading car.

He was mad at the scene he had saw a minute ago, why he would always gonna see them in that state. Kissing each other, being intimate with each other.

'I hate it... I hate you... ', words can't explain how much, he hate that person who was so clingy on the person he likes.

After reaching his motorbike, he thought for a moment.Can he take his offer now, he really wants something that can eased his mind.

Rummaging on his backpack, he found his pack of cigarettes...getting one piece he immediately light it up with a lighter and sift the smoke.

It was such a stress reliever...

But not enough to make him calm down, while leaning on his bike he suddenly heard the ringtone of his phone.Seeing the person's name at caller ID, he answered it...

'Hello,
what do you want?',

'I need you,right now...
can you help me with something'.

'What kind of
something though?',

'I want you in the
underground now'

After hearing that, he felt so numb...He already quit that because of his studies,but does he had a choice...he's the one who puts him on where he is right now.

'Fine...I'll Yoongi hyung',

'Good...I'll wait for you',

Hanging up on the call,he took a deep breath first before tossing the used cigarettes somewhere and hop on his bike.But before he ignites his ride Jimin called him from his front,

'Jungkook, good thing I reach on you on time...'

'What is it?',

'your mother called me, she said your line was busy so I'm the one she called'...

Why would his mother will call unexpectedly, is there something bad happened...that was the thoughts in his head now.

'It's about Jungwoo,he's in the hospital right now'.

No not his brother,widening his as he heard that, he asked Jimin on what hospital they are in now.As the screeching tires oh his bike,makes a noise on the road.He hurriedly went to the hospital, not caring if someone was waiting for him now.

°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 5.4K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
36 0 1
this story wasn't written by me it was written by madmaxes on Archive of Our Own (https://archiveofourown.org/users/madmaxes/pseuds/madmaxes his prof...
11.1K 269 18
𝒀/𝒏 - π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’† π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝑭𝒖^π’Œπ’†π’“. *( π’‚π’π’ˆπ’“π’š ) * π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ - (π‘Ίπ’Žπ’Šπ’“π’Œ) π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” οΏ½...
174 13 14
This story based on my imagination. Nothing in this story is based on reality. All the pic... mention in the story belongs to me. (JEON JUNGKOOK FF)X...