Reincarnation, I Want a Peace...

By al_fluffy1209

Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name K... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kocho Family Information
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Guardian OC Information
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
100k Special Chapter
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 24

3.2K 200 26
By al_fluffy1209

When Tomoe got home, Jun was still wide awake, waiting for her return. He gave her a giant hug and quietly fussed over her to not wake the others inside the estate.

Jun's brotherly attitude filled with worry and love made the anger in Tomoe vanish as he cared for her wrist (by rubbing some cream on it), but it solidified the urge to protect her family from the mafia, from the future.

However, while Jun was being like an overprotective brother and complaining how she shouldn't have gone out so late and returned in the middle of the night, they were frozen like deer in the headlights when their father came into the living room.

"Why are you two awake?" Shinjiro asked, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. "Am I still dreaming?"

"Uuuuh yes?" Jun replied, making his voice more high pitched. "This is just a dream~ What you are seeing is nothing but a fragment of your imagination."

"Imagination~~~" Tomoe echoed, joining in on the act.

Shinjiro deadpanned. " I graduated medical school and I'm a surgeon/doctor, I'm not that stupid, you two." He walked over to the two of them, hands on his hips. "Why are both awake?"

"I could ask you the same thing oyaji," Jun retorted. "Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"I do, but I just got home an hour ago," he answered. "There's been this patient that I've been treating and he was in surgery for hours due to his critical condition. He'd been going in and out of being stabilized, his heart stopped twice too." He sighed, ruffling his blond hair. "Now tell me why you two are awake."

The siblings looked at each other and Tomoe sighed. "I went out and Jun was waiting for me to return."

"Where the hell did you go out this late?!" Shinjiro hissed out. "Tomoe! You know it's not safe out there at a time like this even with the police and Kyoya's DC around. You could have gotten kidnapped or worse, murdered!"

"Dad calm down," is what Tomoe would have said if she were any younger and dumber. Wrong words to use to an enraged adult, it'll just make them even more mad.

"Alright, I understand dad, it won't happen again," she lied and Shinjiro sighed.

"Good, now get to sleep. You're lucky I won't tell your mother about this."

They sighed. "Goodnight dad/oyagi..."

Tomoe only got a few hours of sleep when it became morning. Instead of training with the others first thing, she decided to visit Lambo who was in Nakayama surgery, from what Haru and Kyoko told her.

She visited the boy who was on the oxygen machine and stayed for around twenty minutes, apologizing to him and saying how she was proud. Before she left, she placed some flowers into a vase beside his bed.

When she left the hospital, Tomoe ran into someone unexpected.

"Ah."

"Shishishi~ If it isn't the snow guardian."

'Just like the mistakes of many people, abort abort!' She ran the other direction from Belphegor, but it seems as if the crazy prince decided to not let her have a peaceful day for once since he chased her down.

"Come back here~ This prince just wants to talk to you."

"I'm sorry your highness, but not today!"

Belphegor eyes blinked under his bangs. 'She didn't question if I'm a prince or not?' A grin made it onto his face. "Shishishi. You're interesting~!"

"Thank you for the compliment, but please stop chasing me!"

"No way~ We should get to know each other, we'll be working together in the future once Boss wins~"

"Ugh! Noooooo!"

Belphegor spent an hour chasing after Tomoe as they ran all throughout Namimori (They did stop for an ice cream break though and had a small chat about the flavors. However the chase continued once they finished eating). They eventually stopped though because said male was called to go back to base and Tomoe was able to escape into the Kocho Estate, knowing that the male wouldn't chase her inside.

(He probably would though if he wanted to)

She was officially somewhat creeped out by Belphegor, the Prince Ripper and genius of Varia.

'Something feels amiss.' Tomoe froze, having a feeling something was about to happen.

She opened her bedroom door, rushing down the hallway, grabbing the jacket Squalo lent her as she ran towards the front door.

'I know this feeling... It's-!'

"Kyoya!" she shouted, jumping towards the male who opened the front door and instinctively caught Tomoe who hugged him, burying her face in his neck. "I missed you..."

"Hn... I missed you too, small animal," he replied, accepting the hug. "We need to go."

"Huh?" Tomoe blinked as she was thrown over his shoulder. "Eh? Kyo-chan? What are you doing?"

"I sense that destruction of property is happening in Namimori, specifically the school," Kyoya answered and Tomoe paled, exactly knowing what he was talking about.

'Now that I think of it... Today was the storm's battle... Oh dear...'

"To think that people would run amok and cause damage while I was gone." A bloodthirsty grin made it onto his face as he scowled. "I'll bite them all to death."

(As she was being carried away, Tomoe sent Chrome a quick message to put up an illusion of her that she was sleeping in bed, so if someone went to check on her, she wouldn't get in trouble for sneaking out)

"Since the ring of storm was obtained by Belphegor the victory of this match goes to the Varia," the Cevello sisters declared.

"Voiiii. What a laughable ending," Squalo mocked. "With this, your lives are finally guttering like candles in the wind."

"Besides," Mammon continued. "So far your holders of the rings of mist and cloud still haven't appeared. If your contender doesn't turn up, we'll win by default and everything will be over."

'Now that you mention it, when are Hibari-san and the mist person going to...'

"Then I will announce the matchup for the next battle."

Tsuna turned to Reborn. "What should we do, Reborn?! If it's the mist or cloud battle then...!"

"Don't worry, everyone will come together in due time," Reborn calmly replied.

"Tomorrow night's battle will be... the battle between the Guardians of the Rain." Both Squalo and Yamamoto smirked.

'That's right... Yamamoto's opponent is... that really strong long hair...'

"I've been waiting for this moment. I can finally have some real fun!" Squalo grinned, eyes narrowing. "Don't you dare run away just because you remembered the overwhelming difference in strength from last time, katana brat."

"Haha. You don't have to worry about that." Yamamoto grinned back. "I'm so excited, I won't be able to sleep."

"Why you little..." Before Squalo could finish his sentence, the wall exploded.

"Please excuse the intrusion!" a member of Varia shouted. "Levi-taichou! Some people have breached the perimeter of the school building. The Levi Thunder Unit is being picked off one by one!"

"What?!"

Reborn smirked. "Didn't I say so? All of the guardians will come together in due time."

"Eh?"

"What do you think you're doing in my school?" Kyoya asked, tonfa in hand as he wore his school uniform. Beside him was Tomoe who had her nunchucks out.

"GYA!"

Bodies went flying as windows shattered, blood splattered, and people were hit down the stairs.

"Levi-taichou! The unknown intruders are heading straight in this direction!"

"Bastard! What are you!" Levi growled.

"What kind of fly has buzzed in~ It seems worth looking forward to," Mammon said.

"Voiiiii!"

"What... What's happening?" Tsuna asked.

"It seems there's something coming this way," Basil replied.

"He's back from training and brought her along," Reborn said.

"He?!"

"GUAAA!" another body went flying into the wall as two figures emerged from the hall.

"Hibari-san! Kocho-senpai!" Tsuna shouted in joy. "Hibari-san... He's here! He really came to join in the scramble for the rings... That invincible Hibari-san!"

"What am I? Fodder? Some chopped liver?" Tomoe mumbled under her breath, pouting, but Kyoya heard her and patted her head.

"Unlawful breaking into the school and moreover vandalizing the premises. By the reason of joint responsibility, everyone here will be bitten to death," Kyoya declared, glaring.

"What- Us too?!" Gokudera scooted back.

"He was only angry because the school building was damaged?!" Tsuna screamed.

Yamamoto laughed. "He really likes the school, doesn't he?"

"Sorry guys." Tomoe grinned, putting away her nunchucks. "He's really pissed off at the damages, so I can't really stop him~"

(That was a lie. She just wanted him to beat everyone up)

"Mm... Isn't he one of their guardians?" Mammon wondered aloud.

"In any case, he's just another brat," Squalo replied.

"So you two are the ones who brought down all my subordinates..." Levi glared.

One of the Cervello sisters walked up to them. "You are one of the ring holders allied with Sawada Tsunayoshi's group? And you, the holder of the snow ring... If so, this kind of behavior is..."

"Snow ring?" Kyoya repeated, looking at Tomoe who awkwardly chuckled.

"Long story."

"Hn. I have time."

"Out of my way, Cervello," Levi said, charging at them with his umbrellas at hand. "I could care less about the girl, but that bastard is just... a common trespasser!"

Both Tomoe and Kyoya moved to dodge his attack, and Kyoya tripped Levi in the process which made the male fall onto the ground face first. "Then I'll start with you," the male decided as he gripped his tonfa, looking at Levi.

"What?!"

"Ooooo~ How cool~" Shamal praised.

"That idiot. As soon as he appears he starts making a mess." Gokudera sighed.

Tsuna gawked. "But he's strong after all, he sidestepped Varia's attack so easily as well as Kocho-senpai."

Yamamoto put his hands in his pockets. "Aa, that's Hibari all right."

"So strong...! Just who are they really?" Basil asked.

"That's our guardian of cloud, Nami Junior High's disciplinary committee president, Hibari Kyoya," Reborn answered.

"If he's cloud that means he's Gola Mosca's opponent. What do you think, Mammon?" Squalo questioned, brow raised.

"Levi is indeed one of the Varia, although he is slow witted and easy to break down. Putting that aside however, his physical skills are quite strong," Mammon insulted their ally, making Tomoe laugh.

"So you're a jutsu user after all. Then I'll stop you with my sword," Squalo said, smirking. "Voiiii! So, how many times should I slash you open!?"

"Hn. Are you next?" Kyoya asked, glancing at Squalo with a smirk of his own.

"Please stop this. If guardians enter into unregulated brawls outside the official scramble battle they will be disqualified."

"What, oh no!"

"Okay, okay, calm down Hibari," Yamamoto said, approaching him. "I know your angry but-"

"You're in the way. Don't stand in front of me," Kyoya replied, slashing his tonfa at Yamamoto but the male moved behind him, dodging the attack and grabbing the top of the tonfa.

"That long hair is my opponent, please be patient a little while longer," he said casually, like he didn't just stop the strongest person in Namimori.

A snap of realization seemed to hit Kyoya. "!"

"!!!"

'Nn? The katana brat's movement just now...'

Kyoya's hair shadowed his expression and Tomoe sweat dropped. "Uh oh... That's not good."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Gokudera asked her.

"Well now Kyo-chan is going to start fighting nonstop," she answered and her prediction seemed to come true.

"If you're going to get in the way, I don't care who you are. I'll bite you to death" he declared, holding up his tonfas as he moved into a fighting position.

"Oh crap! I made him mad...!" Yamamoto gulped.

"HIIII!!! Hibari-san! Please wait a moment!" Tsuna cried out as his glare got harsher.

"Ciaossu, Hibari!" Reborn said, appearing behind him.

"The baby? Sorry, but I'm busy at the moment," Kyoya replied.

"Although it's fine if you let loose here, you might lose an even greater chance to enjoy yourself," Reborn hinted, trying to get the skylark interested.

"A greater chance...?" Kyoya was invested in what he had to say, hook line and sinker.

"It's not immediately possible, but if you bear with it now and participate in the scramble for the rings you might be able to fight against Rokudo Mukuro again in the near future," Reborn proposed.

"Eh!"

Kyoya thought for a moment before looking away, putting his tonfas down. "Hn. Really." he turned to the sisters. "All of the damages to the school building must be repaired."

"Yes, we the Cervello will be responsible for that."

"Is that so..." Kyoya mumbled and turned around. "I've changed my mind. Don't lose to the one over there before my turn comes around."

"Eh..." Yamamoto blurted out. "Hibari..."

"See you," Kyoya replied as he walked away. "Tomoe let's go."

"Ah wait a second Kyo-chan," she said and he stopped, looking over his shoulder.

Without fear, Tomoe walked to the Varia group, stopping in front of Squalo. He raised a brow as she pulled something out of her bag. "Here you go." She held out a folded black jacket. "I washed it and everything, so I hope you don't mind if it smells like lavender. Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket yesterday, Squa-chan."

"Squa-chan?!"

Squalo's brown twitched at the nickname, but he took the jacket back without complaint. "Whatever, your welcome brat."

"Tomoe," Kyoya growled. "Let's go."

"All right, allright, I'm coming Kyo-chan," she replied and gave the Varia members a single bow before turning around to catch up with Kyoya who was already walking ahead.

"Hibari-san he... stopped fighting."

"From this alone you can see the depth of the humiliation Hibari feels he suffered at Mukuro's hands," Reborn answered the question in all their minds. "I believe he was more embarrassed when Kocho found out, making the blow harder for his pride."

"Now that you mention it, is that promise you really made all right?!" Tsuna blurted out.

"Who knows." "Who knows?!"

"So Kyo-chan, where did you train with Dino?" Tomoe asked, curious. "You never answered your phone."

"The sea... the mountains, the river... It was a training journey," he answered. "That herbivore was fun to fight."

"That sounds so epic...!" she beamed. "Unfair-! Next time take me with you guys. I was stuck here and thanks to Reborn I caught Varia's eye and-"

"What?" he snapped, grabbing her head with his hand as he loomed behind her. "What did the baby do?" she began to sweat at the intensity of his aura. "Explain the entire story without skipping a single detail."

'Uwuuuu...' "Okay okay! L-Let's go to your place then."

"Hn."

'I... I'm definitely not telling him about Chrome and the others~!'

(When Tomoe explained the entire story, leaving parts out about Chrome and the others, Kyoya was pissed off at Reborn and wanted to bite both him and Xanxus to death; thankfully she was able to stop him before he went on a rampage. However, he was more excited to know that Tomoe was stronger than she actually seemed and couldn't wait to fight her. She slept over, tired from the event)

"Yamamoto, I hope you don't mind me watching your match," Dino said and the black haired male just smiled in response. "That Kyoya suddenly decided to listen to my explanation of the scramble battle for the rings yesterday."

"He didn't know until yesterday?!" Tsuna blurted out.

Dino winked. "He'll probably come to watch with Tomoe-chan."

Up on the roof sitting on top of the water tank, the wind blew against Kyoya and Tomoe, making his gakuen fly back and the girl shiver.

He yawned, letting Tomoe cuddle closer with him to gain more warmth. "Wouldn't it be faster just to kill them all?" he asked and Tomoe sighed.

"It doesn't work like that, Kyo-chan. Those boys don't have the heart to kill, maybe Haya-chan, but the others don't," she answered, wrapping the blanket she brought around the both of them.

He hummed and the two paused. "Fog...?"

"Looks like that battle is going to start."

"Tomoe, who do you think will win?" the raven haired boy asked as he looked down at them.

"Take-chan worked hard to learn the Shigure Souen style, but I heard (from Ao's intensive information gathering) that Squa-chan already defeated it long ago... However, Squalo's overconfidence will be his downfall," she confidently answered. "Takeshi is going to win."

"Hn. I see."

Yamamoto lifted the sword above his head midair, swinging down at Squalo who was turning around after stabbing the illusion which was projected onto the surface of the water. His eyes widened and at that moment, Yamamoto struck down, hitting his head.

'This is... defeat...' Squalo thought to himself as he fell.

Squalo fell onto the water surface, unable to move.

"I won." Yamamoto grinned, holding up the full Vongola rain ring.

"It's such a shame," Tomoe mumbled, Kyoya listening to her. "Squa-chan is the stronger swordsman of the two, but he lost due to his cockiness... But man... Take-chan is really durable to be able to fight after all that damage done to him."

"Hn."

"Wait what the hell..." Tomoe's eyes widened, standing up. "Is that a shark being released...?"

Yamamoto picked up Squalo, supporting the man as he leaned against his sword. "It's only normal to recuse someone in this situation, right?" he stumbled as the blood leaked from the both of them, attracting the shark.

"Because of the smell of blood, the shark is closing in!" Ryohei shouted.

"Get... Get outta there!" Gokudera yelled.

"Haha... How scary." Yamamoto began to pant. "But, it can't reach us yet."

Suddenly, the ground below them broke, making the two land closer to the shark as they sat on a piece of concrete. "Crap."

"Put me down," Squalo mumbled, blood dripping from his mouth. "You're tainting my honor as a swordsman."

"But..."

"Voiii, you're too noisy!!" Squalo said, pushing Yamamoto away onto another piece of concrete farther away which made the shark continue towards Squalo.

"!"

"Brat... Your swords skills aren't bad. Next, you should get rid of that naiveness of yours."

The shark's mouth opened as it jumped up towards Squalo to devour him. The white haired man didn't close his eyes, instead looking at death in the face.

"Man, I can't have you dying, especially after that amazing fight. You're still needed for the future after all," a voice said as his face was grabbed, being pushed into a chest for protection. Tomoe stuck her hand out, snow flames glistening from her Vongola ring. "Gelare."

A burst of snow flames hit against the shark, the blinding light making everyone look away or cover their eyes. When the light died down, the scene they saw before them left them baffled.

It was as if it was a work of art; the shark being frozen mid air with it's mouth opened as it was covered in shining ice along with the water below it. It was like an ice sculpture.

"That is..."

Xanxus leaned forward, staring at Tomoe. "So those are snow flames..."

"Squalo, Kocho-senpai!" Yamamoto shouted when he saw the two.

Squalo was in Tomoe's arms, his head pressed against her chest as she protected him. The girl let out a sigh, the puff of air being visible due to the cold. The male however, seemed to finally let himself go unconscious due to his injuries and lack of energy.

"I got him Take-chan, I got him," Tomoe said, looking at the male. "We need to get both him and you to the hospital or else you might as well die of bloodlost."

"Kocho Tomoe, Guardian of Snow, you cannot interpret-"

"Oi shut up bitch. Don't tell me what I can and can't do," she interrupted, glaring at the sisters which made them freeze. "One, the battle was already decided as Takeshi got the ring. Two, Xanxus said, "He outlived his usefulness," meaning that he was going to throw him away anyways, so instead of letting him die, he's now in my care. Three, I'm a neutral party in this, I'm on no one's side, so even if I interfere, Takeshi won't lose the ring. Now..." Tomoe stood up, picking up Squalo as she manuverd him onto her back for a piggyback. "I'm taking him to the hospital before he dies. If you get in my way..." she let a bloodthirsty grin similar to Kyoya's appear on her face. "...I'll bite you to death."

(Man, Kyoya was so proud of her)

In the end, Tomoe went on ahead to the hospital with Squalo as no one stopped her. Yamamoto joined them as well and Dino kindly lent them some of his men and a car to get to Namimori Hospital.

"The hell was that..." Gokudera grit his teeth.

"This kind of ending... If it weren't for Kocho-senpai, he'd be..."

Dino glanced at the boys. 'They're still only middle school students... What a cruel battle...'

"The victory in the scramble battle ring for the ring of rain now goes to Yamamoto Takeshi. Then, we will announce the match-up for the next battle. Tomorrow's night battle will be... the battle between the Guardians of Mist."

"Oi, Reborn! It's here! Tsuna panicked. "What should we do?! Just who is the mist person...!"

"It's finally that one's turn."

A/N: Next will be the mist battle and I can't wait. Ima actually be writing the battle scene for that like I did with Lambo's fight. I didn't do the storm or rain fight cuz like Tomoe wasn't involved and for the rain she would just be commenting, i was too lazy to write the entire fight out if she was only gonna have a few lines saying something

We also got Tomoe using her flames to save Squalo cuz tbh I just wanted to get some Tomoe action in there. I would have wrote it like canon, but then I got an idea for the future arc with Squalo owing Tomoe cuz she saved him that time. 

Squalo is awesome and tbh I honestly think that he would have won if he wasn't so overconfident and due to the plot. He looks so cold in the manga like damn. LOOK HOW COLD HE LOOKS LIKE hriegbhwolifeqhu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
7.3K 329 76
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
48.8K 1.4K 83
Well, it all started one day when I was out at the bookstore. My dad had let me go to the bookstore while he and my sister went to the store right ne...