Broken (Dadzawa)

By 1WriteStuffSomtimes

Since the day Izuku and Kota's mother died, they were abused by their father and hated by society. What will... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Important AN
-6-
-7-
-8-

just read it

426 10 0
By 1WriteStuffSomtimes

so i may be abandoning this book.

and honestly it's because i have no idea what to do with it and i'm getting interested in other things. like i have about 4 oneshots in my drafts right now.

and this book is quite old and i have no idea where the plot is headed anymore. it also makes me cringe whenever i read it.

this wouldn't be the first book i'd abandon but honestly i just can't find the time to make a huge 50 chapter book that i wanted this to be. 

and i'm slowly getting out of the mha fandom since it's so fucking toxic and i'm losing myself since i got my finals in like 6 weeks. still don't know if i'm gonna continue this or not but don't get your hopes up to high.

i have other things i wanna work on so i hope you understand why i don't really wanna continue. 

anyways that's all i have to say and i will try to inform you guys if i will continue to write this or not!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
220K 11.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
426K 29.1K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
851K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...