Tied by Destiny (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIraπŸ’–
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❀️)
100k LoveπŸ’–

Chapter 40

7K 352 75
By Bepannah_love

It had been a week since they arrived at Birmingham. Aadhira had got a good friend in Charles, Olivia and Jenny adored her. She had become everyone's favourite in a week's time, she loved spending time with Olivia and Jenny. Also Charles would keep her company till Karthik would reach home which would mostly be around 10 or 11 p.m.

Aadhira had said that she would be fine staying alone till Karthik comes but Charles would insist on giving her company. They would talk about anything and everything, about his work, life and his crush. Such an evening it was again they both were sitting in the porch and talking, Aadhira was teasing him as he had informed her about a girl whom he had a crush on.

Aadhira keeps chuckling looking at him turning all shades of pink at the mention of the girl "Oh come on Charlieee.. she even gave you a nickname Charlieee.. should I start planning your wedding Charlieee.. Charlieee weds Amie.. sounds nice right..". His fair face had turned red due to all the blood rushing to his face due to Aadhira's teasing "Gosh!! I made a mistake telling you Aadhu..".

She chuckles looking at him "Come on she works with you.. tell her na.. she would eventually come to know with all the blushing and shying away from your part..". Charles keeps blushing and looks elsewhere trying to hide his red face "It's just a crush Aadhu.. and moreover she is one of my models Aadhu.. how can I.. what if she takes me wrong..".

Aadhira smiles "If she comes to know from you she would understand.. may or may not take you in the wrong way but if she comes to know from someone else.. she definitely will take it a wrong way.. go tell her.. even if it's a crush tell her.. but it seems like something more than a crush to me". Charles nods smiling, it was already half past 10, Aadhira looks at Charles "Karthik will be here soon Charles.. you go home.. Olivia would be waiting for you..".

Charles nods "This man.. I need to have a serious talk with him about his work timings.. Okay Aadhu.. Byee.. Good night..". She goes back inside the house, she was waiting for Karthik to arrive and checking her mails. She had sent mails to a few catering organisations to get investors to setup Glee Paradise in Birmingham.

Today, she had gotten a reply mail from 'WholeMagic' catering services. They had asked her to meet them tomorrow at their office. They were famous all over UK, she was really happy seeing the mail. Just then Karthik enters inside, she runs to hug him on seeing him being really excited with the mail she got.

Karthik was startled with her sudden hug "I'm sooo happy Karthik.. they have asked me to meet them.. I got a reply from them Karthik..". She was still hugging him, her hands were around his torso and her head resting on his chest. He was still in shock, his hands were on his either side. She soon realises what she is doing and backs off from him and looks elsewhere "Sorry I was excited".

Karthik looks elsewhere trying to calm his heart which was beating fast due to her sudden hug. Aadhira goes into the kitchen turning away from him, Godd Aadhu what were you doing.. are you crazy!!.. no.. you can hug him all you want Aadhu.. he is your husband afterall.. you don't have to feel shy.. Shut up!! I'm such an idiot..

Karthik had gone to freshen up, Godd what was she thinking.. she came to hug me like that.. was she planning for me to get a myocardial infarction.. I stay at hospital late into the nights only to avoid her.. but she keeps waiting for me here no matter how late I get.. what do I do about this.. and what was she so excited about.. who asked her to meet them.. for what..

Aadhira was making wheat flour dosa for him and had made tomato chutney as a side dish. She makes the dosa and serves it to him, as he comes back after freshening up and changing into his night pants. She smiles looking at him, he looks at her "Aadhira I keep telling you right don't wait for me.. I'm used to coming home late at nights alone", she just shrugs "It's okay.. I'm used to staying up late into the nights.. so not a problem.. and moreover Charles keeps me company".

Karthik just nods and starts eating his dinner, she keeps looking at him waiting for him to finish his dinner so that she can tell him about the mail she got. Karthik looks at her understanding that she wants to say something, she would keep looking at him whenever she wanted to say something to him or ask him something.

Karthik continues eating and asks her "What is it Aadhira.. you want to say something". She nods "Umm I told you right I had sent mails to some catering services.. I got a reply from WholeMagic.. they have asked me to meet them at the office tomorrow afternoon..". He gives her a smile "That's great.. Congratulations", she gives him a full blown smile "Thank you.. I'm so happy.. I never expected them to reply so soon.. I mean it's a really big thing..

I'm very excited.. in that only I..", she looks elsewhere and continues "and at the same time nervous what if I mess up.. I hope I will be able to impress them.. Gosh!! this is even more scary than when I had went to meet the investors back home..". Karthik chuckles looking at her excitement and nervousness "Don't worry.. you will do fine".

He goes to wash his plate and comes back, she looks at him "You think so..". He nods, she gives him a smile "Okay", he smiles "Go and sleep.. Good night", she nods and says "Good night". They both go to their rooms to have a good night's sleep. Karthik smiles shaking his thoughts, She is so nervous and excited when she is about to do something new.. just like a kid.. just like when she was a kid..

The next morning, Aadhira was making breakfast and Jenny was helping her "You know Jenny WholeMagic catering services replied to me.. they even asked me to meet them Jenny.. I'm so happy". Jenny smiles looking at her "That's great Aadhira.. so will you start your own services if they agree for your offer", Aadhira nods smiling.

Jenny smiles caressing her hair "That's so great Aadhu.. I'm so happy for you.. when do you have to go meet them..". Aadhira continues sauteing and looks at her "In the afternoon.. but I don't know how to reach the place..", Jenny looks at her "You have Karthik right.. ask him to come drop you". Aadhira looks elsewhere shifting in her place thinking whether to ask him or not.

Karthik had completed his daily yoga session, bathes and comes out of his room getting ready in a light blue shirt and black pants. She serves the breakfast to him and to herself, she was thinking whether to ask him about the place or not. Karthik keeps looking at her as she keeps thinking "We can start after lunch by 1 p.m and reach the office by 2 p.m for your meeting.. and once you are done call me I'll come pick you up..".

She looks at him startled "Umm it's okay if you tell me how to reach there.. I'll go by myself". He looks at her "You are my responsibility Aadhira.. I don't have any appointments at the time.. so it won't be a problem". She nods smiling that he himself took the initiative to take her to the office.

By afternoon, she was waiting for Karthik to come home so that they can have their lunch and leave. Karthik too arrives in time, the both have their lunch and they leave for Aadhira's meeting. Karthik looks at Aadhira, he could sense that she was really nervous "Calm down Aadhira you will do fine".

She nods trying to calm herself down. They soon reached the office, she looks towards Karthik, he smiles "All the best Aadhira". She didn't know why she was feeling anxious today, she just hugs Karthik this time completely in her senses "I'm feeling anxious Karthik.. I don't know why". He smiles and caresses her hair "There is nothing to be anxious of Aadhu.. you will do great.. you have your own firm back home.. you were able to get people to invest in your business back then when you started from scratch..

You will be able to now also.. All of us believe in you.. you will be able to do this.. I'm sure". She backs off from the hug and looks at him "You think so", he nods smiling looking at her. She nods as her confidence gets boosted with Karthik's words and goes inside the office to the receptionist "Hello I'm Aadhira.. and I had an appointment today with the CEO today".

The receptionist directs her to the CEO's cabin and asks her to meet the CEO's Personal Assistant. She goes near the CEO's PA and asks him about her appointment. He looks towards Aadhira "Yes Ma'am.. I'll just check if Sir is back from his meeting.. and let you know.. please wait". She was waiting outside the CEO's cabin.

It had been an hour that she was waiting, she goes to the PA "Umm how long will it take", he looks at her "Sir is busy Ma'am.. please wait.. I'll let you know once he calls you". She sits down to wait, another 30 minutes had passed, she was getting more anxious with the passing time, she goes to the PA "How much more time". He looks at her "I don't know Ma'am.. Sir has told no one should disturb him".

She was getting irritated, it had been 1.5 hours past the meeting time given to her "What the hell does your Sir think about himself.. he is only the busy person or what.. everyone has their own work!! he only gave the appointment time right.. then he should stick to it!! not keep postponing like this!!". Just then the PA's phone rings, he picks it up "Sure Sir".

He looks towards Aadhira "Ma'am you can go inside", Aadhira thinks, finally, and enters inside. There was big revolving chair which was turned to the other side and a man standing near a window in the cabin. His back was facing Aadhira and he was sipping coffee from his coffee mug.

She looks towards him "Good afternoon Sir", he keeps looking towards the window "Good Afternoon Miss.Aadhira.. Please have a seat and proceed with your proposal". She looks at him and wonders, what a weird man.. he didn't even look at me and greet and is asking me to go ahead to explain everything.

When she doesn't start, he takes another sip of his coffee "I don't have all the time Miss.Aadhira.. are you going to start or not!?". She shakes away her thoughts "Sorry sir.. and it's Mrs.Aadhira", she starts explaining everything to him about her Glee Paradise and the work that is done there and what she want to do here. Once she completes, she looks towards him, just then he turns towards her "Well.. Good proposal Mrs.Aadhira..".

She was shocked looking at the person in front of her "You.. you.. here.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 21.4K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
637K 31.1K 50
Marrying him was never supposed to happen. Rather, she had to be far away from him and his memories. She believed in love because of him, she cried b...
260K 15.6K 89
*BOOK ONE OF THE EMOTIONS SERIES* Two States? But make it Wattpad version. When the single Rudroneel laid his eyes on his sister's best friend, he u...
533K 26.7K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...