The Sensible One (boyxboy) ✓

By BigNeptune

Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven

21K 1K 171
By BigNeptune

[Lowell's POV] 

Reed didn't answer when I called him. He had called me four times, either while my phone was off or while it was dying. It was on silent and the vibration was gentler when it was losing battery. 

Assuming he was busy I got my things from the hostel and checked out, I needed to leave as fast as I could, I was already spending too much time there and running out of scent diffuser. At this point I just needed to grab Maxwell and run but I still needed to collect the rest of my money from Reed. 

I called again in the middle of the day but he didn't pick up, while I was out doing some hurried shopping before I went back to Max's place with my shit.

I saw his eyes on my possessions as they suddenly appeared in his living room when he returned from work, stepping into the living room carefully, seeing me there and looking away, faintly flushed.

I thought he'd bring it up, maybe suspect me of trying to leach off of him, say it wasn't the natural order of things or something toffy like that.

He appeared a little on edge as he moved past me though, hurrying upstairs to get dressed. I felt the heat coming off of him just through the closeness. The way he scratched his neck and brushed his forehead. He was struggling with all his might to appear normal.

"Tonight's the night." I told myself.

I needed to tell him tonight.

I headed to the kitchen and started making dinner, not because I was any type of chef but because this was what I would have done if I had a female mate. Cook her up some dinner, soften her up, then start looking like a creep going on about werewolves, shift and scare her and let her get used to me.

A male mate was a curveball but Max watched me with a rather sweet expression from the entrance to the kitchen once or twice and kept that strange expression on his face as he moved up and down the stairs. 

Every time he appeared like a little mouse skirting the corner warily I wanted to reach out and do something terrible to him against the edge of the kitchen surface, my mind wasn't as PC as his, I wondered if something like that might shock him more than me being a wolf. I was distracted as I cooked.

When I was plating and serving up for us he tried to nervously direct us toward the kitchen table but I insisted on the living room.

The kitchen was too small to transform in.

I only realised my shit was gone when I was sitting at the table, blinked as I looked around me.

He was more flushed than ever, sitting as far away from me as he could, looking himself smaller than normal.

"Where's my backpack and shit?" I asked.

He glanced at me. "I had to move them..." He grumbled, fidgeting with the rim of the flat bowl in which I'd served up the only thing I knew how to make well, dish my grandmother from my mothers side used to make with spaghetti, sauce and chicken breast. "It's... It's up in the guest bedroom, I can't have things just sitting around in the living room."

I stared at him, he avoided looking at me, carefully supplying a coaster for my glass of water.

He put my shit upstairs, and was shy about it... A slow mocking grin formed on my face, I was unable to hold it back. My nervous little mate wanted me to stay... I could do without him putting it in the guest bedroom but Max was probably too proper to straight up put my crap in his room. Now that was asking for me to fuck him where he was sitting.

My eyes on him he cringed, turning back to his food with a red face.

"What."

"Stop looking at me like that..." He mumbled.

"Like what?" I took a bite to hide my grin.

"Like... You think I'm thinking something... which I'm not." He swallowed, turning so I couldn't see his face as well as he stuffed his mouth with the food and subconsciously shifted a little closer.

I stared at him, letting him see just how much I wanted to fuck him against his precious leather sofa a second time if he even glanced at me. Damn, I needed to shift in front of him and I was so hungry for him I had no idea if I even could shift. 

The itch to transform was resounding in my head recently, distracting me at times, my wolf was shifting, unsettled inside me, it felt strange. It had been so long since my last shift now, having transformed only the night before I met Max, and then never since.

"Thinking something?" I grinned, reaching out brush my hand up his shirt, maybe undo a couple buttons, maybe something more.

He slapped my hand away. "Let's just eat!" He whispered.

He was really burning up, even the air between us crackled, how he could push me away was beyond me because the drive to take him was almost overwhelming.

But I was good, I sat there and shovelled the food in my mouth first.

"It tastes good." He mumbled after a little while, and a glance proved he was making decent headway into the meal. "Very good." And he looked pleased with me, I felt my chest involuntarily puff up, the approval swimming in my veins like extra reason to grab him and teach him exactly what else I was good at. But I had a job to do, and the faster I got it done the faster I could get to fucking him into my sheets every night without fail. After tonight he'd wear my mark on his neck. 

"So I was thinking-" He started talking at the same time as I did. "I need to talk to you abou-"

"What?" He said. "Huh?" I asked.

We waited a moment, then he continued. "I was thinking maybe you'd like to meet my friends..." He spoke in a low voice, quiet and gentle, a little insecurity showing through as he reached for his glass.

I blinked at him slowly. "Yeah..." I nodded. "Sounds good, when?"

"Tomorrow evening."

"Alright."

And so it was set, and suddenly I didn't know how to tell him I was a wolf anymore.

Hey, I'd like you to meet my friends. Sure thing, by the way, I'm a werewolf. 

I cringed, but as we set our dishes aside, the warm cosy atmosphere mingling with tense undertones as we kept our distance from each other, a distance I wouldn't have to keep if he understood why he wanted me so much, I took a long look at him and gritted my teeth. 

It had to be done, it had to be. 

"Max," I looked at him. "I'm a werewolf."

He didn't say anything as he piled the plates on top of each other. Instead a short silence followed.

"Did you hear me?"

He looked over at me and cocked his head slightly, those beautiful eyes had a frown in them, and otherwise a slightly blank look was on his face. "I don't... know..."

I reached out and caught his forearm as he was beginning to get up. "I can prove it." I replied, wanting to use his arm to propel him back against the sofa so I could corner him in and climb on top of him. I had to be cool, not force the situation... once this was done he'd be mine, he'd realise he needed to be all submissive and that, follow me and do as I say...

He continued staring at me for about half a minute, frozen and blinking, before getting up and gathering the plates and glasses.

"Hey..." I frowned at him as he started to carry the dishes back to the kitchen, his arm slipping from my grip. "Max..."

Max put them beside the sink and then looked back at me. "Lowell, I have no idea what you're getting at." He replied, seemingly exasperated. "If it's a joke, I'm not in on it."

"Max I'm not kidding..." I got up and marched up to him through the living room into the kitchen.

He backed up a little into the kitchen surface as I walked up to him, he was trying to hard not to let on how affected he was by me but the moment I got near his nose sniffed a little and he swallowed and turned away. 

"Come back to the living room." I demanded. "I'll transform in there for you."

"You'll transform?" He looked up at me with wide eyes, pink lips slightly parted. "I... I'd really rather you didn't."

"You'd rather I didn't?" I repeated slowly, blinking.

"I mean..." He wringed his hands. "I'm... I like being around you Lowell, it's hard to say why I felt it this fast but... I need more time before I hear about the more quirky side of you... more time..."

I blinked slowly, the confusion of being complimented and seemingly excused from something vital I needed to making my brain switch off for a moment.

"Max what if I am a werewolf? Huh? Just come to the living room, please." I wrapped my arm around his upper arm and watched him shiver.

"Please, Lowell, I want you to meet my friends and not have the image of something strange in the back of my mind when they meet you. I don't want to-"

"What if I am..." I leaned in, eyes blazing as I squinted closely at him.

He must have seen something in them, because his breath hitched and his shoulders pulled tighter together, eyes briefly glancing at my lips.

"If..." He sounded breathless. "If you are then... then I'd rather not have dog hair on my grandparents old Persian style carpet."

What the fuck... I glared at him, kinda baffled too.

He looked up at me cluelessly back, I could tell he wasn't really focussing, because instead of looking at me like I was crazy he was looking at me like he was burning alive to be touched by me and I couldn't stand it any longer.

I ran my fingers up his shirt and watched him jump a little in surprise, my lips claiming his before he could make a noise in protest and suddenly the day was over because there was no stopping this. My hands ran over his skin and swiftly undid his shirt, rubbed my fingers over his nipples and watched him jerk in surprise but I kept my lips on him because the moment we stopped kissing I wanted him to be squirming, begging, dishevelled.

It didn't take long before the both of us were too wrapped up to be able to continue in the kitchen, I mean I would have, and was leaning towards pressing him down over the kitchen surface to fuck him there but he swallowed and pulled me after him upstairs, knowing exactly how unlikely it was for me to make the call myself.

Another night at his place, fucking him so deliciously into the covers, tasting every inch of him, making sure every other inch or so I had a sweet red mark to replace the one I was itching to leave in his neck. I wanted to bite so bad that my teeth were close to extending, my canines in particular were itching press down into that soft patch of skin, leave a mark that couldn't be removed, that had my name written all over it. 

But Max still didn't know, so I couldn't. And to wipe my mind of this pressing need I focussed all my energy on him instead, sucking every inch of him and watching him slowly cry out, moan and cover his mouth to stifle himself, I drew my length inside him and watched him hiss, eyes rolling to the top of his head, he was burning up faster. 

Part of me deciding to draw out enough pleasure to torture him with it just to make up for the torture that was holding back my bite when he had already so sweetly begged for it before, without knowing what he was asking for.

When he begged me to move faster I moved more slowly, drawing in and out in longer strides and making sure to hit that soft spongey part of him that made him jerk and clench and reach for his cock with both hands. But that too I took control over, kept my hand on his cock and moved his hands away when he tried to jerk himself off.

He looked up at me helplessly about a third of the way through, unsure of what I was doing as i dragged it out, torturing him.

"Lowell..." He whispered in a tone that might have been admonishing if he didn't immediately wince and shiver and continue with; "Oh please..."

"After I meet your friends..." I replied roughly. "Then you'll meet all of me. I'm not asking nicely this time." My eyes were dark as I looked down at him.

He looked up and was about to reply when I jerked forwards fast inside him by accident and his hands flew down, grasping over my hand on him, cringing. "Wait, please, I can't..." He swallowed, his eyes were wet and hooded, he was desperate. "No, really, I can't hold on..."

But I continued and continued and when he first shot as I was kissing him, his seed half on my chest, dripping down as I pulled back up, I didn't stop fucking him. I was going to see him look sufficiently lacking of sleep when I next met his friends.

My mate would be well taken care of.

He groaned as if he heard this intention in my mind and garbled something incoherent against the sheets.

[A/N] Patrons... (  •͈ 𓎺 •͈ ) ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ

Deadnerd4life MidnightMystery2000 sour_reads Alysse714 ♆ LadyQueen-Samadianaluvsumore Nakiro Aylaxana Orphylia hasnoshamexx midnightdirrty Gsweetlily12243 darkabyss7851 Echo_53 Onibun RuthAnnabun eatsyounu ♆ NightstalkingheroesLettieK CrimsonEyedSinner Kasilo Madara min_aholic ChocolateMuffins_ Choktious hannah_khatter lehappy2 Rooomguardian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
10.5K 433 19
Previously known as "Alpha Damian (boyxboy)" /Werewolf/Romance/Love Triangle/Gay/ [bxb] Alec has been angry ever since the death of his father. Two y...
1.3M 40.8K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...