Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Af DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Mere

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5

417 39 21
Af DreamerGirlKes

"Time to pair up!" Luca smiled, looking between Takahiro and Elijah. It took the man a moment to realize what his father was doing. A frown cast across his face as Lucas and Xerxes laughed until he paired them with Itsuki and Tomo.

"Dad, what the fuck!"

"Stop your fucking crying. How the fuck are you going to learn Jujutsu if you all are scared to fight them?" Axel asked, with Luca and all the older males agreeing. "Plus, Mar and AJ have alright master the skill. Some of the others to like Reece and your wife X."

"Old man, shut the fuck up! Tell me do you know Jujutsu?"

"If my heart wasn't bad and I didn't fear that I would drop dead in the ring with your young ass, I would show you a thing or two. Fuck that Luca pair, Hiro and Xerxes, since he wants to talk his shit this morning." Axel said as Luca gave the man a wide smile. Xerxes sighed, looking over to his brother-in-law, shrugging his shoulders.

"You better hope you can fight because afterward, I'm beating your fucking ass!" X said. Takahiro smirked, pointing to the ring.

"You do know Jujutsu is a fighting skill. If you know how to box, you can use Jujutsu. This is why about to switch it up on you. See whether you can keep up Xerxes," Takahiro said as he started to bounce back and forward on his feet, and soon as Xerxes made a move, he did some type of weird backflip then came back, hitting him the chest sending him sliding across the ring.

"DAMNNN! XERXES, YOU ABOUT TO GET THAT ASS WHIPPED!" Elijah yelled, making the rest laugh. X looked shocked as he shook it off, standing. They all know Xerxes was a sore loser as he came at Hiro again with his karate skills which Takahiro used back on him with a twit of Jujutsu and Aikido bringing Xerxes to his knees as if he had a sword in his hand about to cut off his head.

"Well, would you look at that Xerxes? If we were fighting an enemy, that would have been your fucking head. Shit, X, you fight like your Grandfather and me but was bought to your knees less than five fucking minutes. We're training twice a day until all of you learn this shit! If we were to go against the Japanese in our state, you would all die." Luca said.

"Yeah, Dad, thanks for reminding me I just got my ass handed to me," Xerxes said, pushing Hiro's hand away that he offered. "I don't need your fucking help." He said, pushing him over as he stood.

"X, there's no need to be sour because you lost. Come on now that one was fair and square...."

"Shut the fuck up, Rhys! You have always been about their fighting styles, martial arts, karate, and shit like that. Of course, it was easy for you to learn." Xerxes said as Reese smirked.

"And I tried to get you to learn it. You and your brothers didn't like using the chucks or the cudgels. Now you all are getting your asses beat," He said, pointing to Eli in the ring with Tomo screaming curse words each time he got knocked to the floor. However, Luca tried to get them to learn new fighting styles too. The three of them decided against it, and now they are feeling the repercussions.

*

*

*

"Hey, you!" Ella said as AJ walked into the living room of the main house. He had just finished training with his family and was looking for peace, but it looked like he wouldn't find it anytime soon.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could tell me that. Ax, I thought you said you were feeling me, but it seems that you are feeling me, and that bitch you can't seem to shake." She said, making him sigh. Right now, he didn't have the time to listen to this.

"El, it isn't like that. You have to understand I was in a relationship for my whole teenage years. I'm not ready to jump back into one. Plus, I never told you anything of the sort."

"No, you just ready to jump in the first bitch pants that open her fucking legs. Is that fucking it?" She said, making AJ's cock a brow, looking at the girl like she lost her fucking marbles.

"Clearly, you don't know me. What I see is you and whoever else trying to jump on dick is what you bitches want. All of you are mad because I would jump out of my pants and pipe you down. Some men do have a little self-respect of women, but it's you that don't respect that. At least Lola is open with what she wants from me, not trying to force me into a fucking relationship. I never said I waited."

"AXEL, WAIT! I didn't mean it that way. I-it just that I don't think you are feeling me like you were when we first met. Back then, we were always talking, and no every time I turn around, you are smiling in Lola's face. I know you have known her long before me, but she slept with your uncle, and she was raised as your cousin."

"Ella, you stop talking about hanging with me. It's also a thing called school and residency that takes up my time. What Lola did or didn't with Izaiah has nothing to do with me, and she was never raised as my cousin, nor does she call my Uncle Vic her Dad. You're right. I did know her long before you that should make a difference." He said, walking away.

*

*

*

"Blunt?"

"Why the fuck are you always trying to get somebody high?" Itsuki asked a smiling Eli. He had two blunts in his hand, offering one to Takahiro and lighting the other.

"You better be glad I'm being nice to your fucking ass after this morning. Shit, my whole fucking body is sore. I don't see how the fuck you can move that fucking fast. Then all those fucking flips and shit. All you are is some want to be ass ninjas." Elijah said, inhaling the smoke then blowing in Suki's face. Hiro laughed as he lit his.

"Call us what you like. Still, we beat your fucking ass," Hiro smirked over at his brother-in-law, causing him to laugh as Reece elbowed him in the side, chuckling.

"Naw, we got our asses defeated like K.O. knock out defeated. Bitch that was a fucking finisher. I'm not going to fucking lie. I can beat everyone in the fucking room, but Hiro, Tomo, Die, Itsuki, and Reece big fucking ass. I was pissed, but I take that lost with pride," Xerxes said, holding his glass up before taking a drink and hitting the blunt.

"I know the fuck you bitches are not getting drunk and high in the middle of the fucking day!" Riley yelled. X smiled, holding up his cup again before slipping from it.

"Ri, we have worked hard all fucking week. It's Saturday, and so what if it's noon. Shit, it's 5 pm somewhere."

"Reece, nobody asked you fucking drunk ass...."

"Here, have a brownie," Elijah said, stuffing the dessert into her mouth before she could protest. Riley was trying to ruin the mood mainly because she fussed all the damn time.

"Riley, leave those men alone, chile. Let them enjoy themselves shit Luca got them all sore and fuck, and they just want to relax. Let them!"

"MA!"

"RILEY!" Adele yelled, making them all laugh as she stomped from the room. Only for Adele and Paris to show up looking for a blunt and brownies so they could find their little group to get high with.

"Heads up, Hiro. Your wife and her little crew are headed this way. You all better be ready to get outdrank, and smoked." Dele said before Mar, and the rest walked in along with Nicole, Talia, the twins, and Melody.

"Where's Riley?"

"Mad at Adriel," Elijah laughed, making his brother shoot him a glare.

"She mad because her hubby is drinking and smoking in the middle of the day on a Saturday. It's not like we got anything to do."

"Riley mad because I refused her of dick this morning...."

"Man TMI... TMI! Nobody wants to know about your and Riley's sex adventures. None of your sex adventures. Shit, if I keep mine to myself, all of you can do the same!" Elijah yelled.

"Right...."

"Mar, I know you are not fucking talking when I walked in on you and Hiro yesterday. You had that man on his knees in the middle of your fucking kitchen...."

"Keyword Xerxes! Our fucking kitchen! OUR KITCHEN! YOU DIDN'T KNOCK; THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!" Kamaria yelled, shaking her head as Hiro's phone rang. He frowns, looking from his phone to his wife.

"Who is it?" Itsuki asked.

"Shino."

*

*

*

"I'm surprised not to see at that main house in the barroom with the rest of them. What don't you want to get high or drunk?" Lola asked AJ. He replied with a scoff and holding up a blunt of his own. AJ didn't need to be with his brothers or sisters to enjoy himself.

"Why are you here, Lo?"

"No reason. I just noticed that you were missing from the house. I started to ask your Father where you were, but he and the rest were high as fuck. I came looking for you, and here is where I uncovered you. Hand me the blunt. I will smoke with you." She said as he took another puff, passing it over.

"I get it you don't want me because you think I slept with him. It's understandable, but I...."

"I didn't ask if you did, Lolo. I care not if you slept with the bastard or not. It's something about him that I don't trust. I'm telling you Izaiah has been here for over three years, and I still don't trust him. I don't believe my Dad trusts him either, but he's just not saying shit." AJ said, making Lola stare at him.

"I don't know. He was a little weird. He only wanted me to come over when he called and if I didn't follow his rules. I got blew the fuck out... I never fucked him. I know you know the story of Nicole walking in on us, but that wasn't me. I was going to tell Nicole the truth, but he asked him not to. Later I found out it was Mei he was with, and you know she's married, so I kept the secret for her. Until I followed him one day. He was fucking this woman on the other side of the city. I confronted him, and the asshole slapped the shit out of my ass and told me he would ruin me if told who he was fucking. How I didn't know and didn't want to find out."

"Lo, what made you go for an almost forty-year-old man? You're fucking twenty-one, and at the time, you were seventeen. You should have gone to Uncle Vic... did you know who the woman was?" He said, making the girl shrug her shoulders, frowning.

"No. I'm an outsider, AJ. My parents were traitors killed by the man that raised me. I didn't think anyone in this family would want to love me. Sometimes I feel Victor only took me in because he didn't have the heart to kill a baby. The man never wanted me to call me Dad and acted as if it was a virus to do so."

"Lies. Uncle Vic loves you. He doesn't want you to call him Dad because he was probably hoping that you would marry someone in the family. Unlike U-Jin, he only calls Dad that when he is upset. I know you only know Vic as your Dad, but you know that isn't true. Why do you want me so bad? I don't remember you showing interest in me before. Why now? Is it because of El?" AJ asked as Lola shook her head.

"No, I always liked you, AJ. You never noticed... but you seemed stressed. Let me help you," Lola said, dropping to her knees pulling at his sweats and boxes.

"Lola, that wasn't...."

"Shhh, I want to do this for you. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Just let me do it," She said, stroking him a little before taking him in her mouth. AJ's eyes rolled to the back of his head while one of his hands grabbed a fist full of her hair. It was a new feeling for him, but he loved the way she was bobbing her head on his dick and stroking him simultaneously. It was so good that he could hold back from coming down her throat.

"Mhmm, good. Would you like to taste yourself?" Lola asked, but before he could answer, her tongue was down his throat as she settled herself on his lap until they heard someone clear their throats behind them.

"AXEL!"

"Shit! Don't move, please don't move!" AJ whispered to Lola, nodding slowly. "Yeah, Ma?" He said, peaking over Lola's shoulder. She glared at him like she was looking throw his fucking soul.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIVING ROOM WITH THAT SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE ALLOWED TO FUCK IN THIS LIVING ROOM IS YOUR FATHER AND ME! NOW PUT YOUR LITTLE DICK UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DO THAT FUCKING SHIT"

"Why I got to me little and shit?"

"AXEL JACOB KÖHLER!"

"Yes, ma'am, and I'm sorry, Ma," He said. Adele just hummed, standing there watching, which made the situation worse. Lola was the first to stand quickly, leaving the room something that AJ she wouldn't have done—leaving him with his mother like this.

"Know what you are doing, Axel. I don't like it one bit, but this is your life. Know Lola never had sex with Izaiah, as everyone thought. Still, you have two beautiful women chasing your skinny ass, and it seems like you are feeling both of them. I don't know how that will work, but I'm sure you three will find a way." Adele said with a smirk.

Xerxes got his ass handed to him by Takahiro. Now he is seeing why it was important to know more than one fighting style. Shino called Hiro what is he seeking. Lola never slept with Izaiah but knows how to get want she wants. Ella seems a little off and is Adele on to something. Not to mention AJ and Lola just got caught up.

Thoughts???

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
10.6K 442 51
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
680 41 8
toji fushiguro.