What I plan on doing when I s...

Door noxtheegg

I will TRY not to make this cringe so I apologise in advance if it is. I'll use some people I know as the cha... Meer

AUTHORS NOTE
"Wait what?"
Finally a reality!
Help!
No pain no gain
The day has finally come!
The mystery saviour
First Day

Almost there

13 2 0
Door noxtheegg

We arrived at the competition and as soon as we walked in, we were almost made def by a wave of blaring music.

My ears adjusted to the sound eventually but, even after that, they continued to ring.

It felt like days before we were called onto the stage and yet, my ears still suffered in silence.

If we won this, we would be moved to the finals! It was always our dream to win something this huge. The competition was broadcast live to the world and the thought of being famous because of this made me daydream like a little girl.

We set up, the judges greeted us and we began...

By the end of it, I felt dizzy from the bright light beaming onto my face.

As the audience went wild, Jazzy scampered over to me and beckoned Arlo forward. I took their hands and exited the stage excitedly, almost skipping.

"That was the best we've done yet!" Arlo squealed in my ear causing the ring to come back from earlier.

"That's true but can you not make me def?" I rubbed my ear and squinted my eyes.

Before any of us could get another word in, the boy who we met yesterday skid around the corner looking like a puppy playing fetch.

"YOU GUYS WERE SO COOL!" He screamed in my other ear.

What was this guy's problem? Jeez...

We all talked for a while backstage and got to know each other. He said his name was Keigo which I thought was a stupid name so I called him 'bird brain' instead.

He learned more about us and us about him. We could have talked for hours if it wasn't for a security guard telling us we were needed on stage.

Like before, we huddled in close on the stage, surrounded by other contestants sweating and nervous.

"And those moving to the finals are..."

I held my breath and shot Jazzy a worried look and they gave me one back...

"Nox, Arlo and Jazzy!"

What?! Was I hearing correct? Us?!

I instantly wrapped both my arms around the others and pulled them in tight and lifted them slightly using a strength quirk I got from bumping into a stranger at a supermarket.

By this time, we were all squealing like little girls getting ponies for their birthdays and jumping out of excitement.

Once again, the host came up on stage and congratulated us.

"Well done, you have earned it." He smiled at us and continued, "You're through to the finals!"

Everyone screeched with applause as we trotted off stage only to be greeted by Keigo again.

"Congrats guys, you did amazing!" He exclaimed gleefully.

[Time skip to when they're all at Nox's apartment]

We all sat in my living room with a glass of alcohol even though we weren't old enough to drink.

"Anyone wants pizza? I'll order some." I looked around and everyone's lit up faces.

"I'm guessing yes?" I questioned, looking at everyone nodding joyfully.

I scooted away, suspicious of mainly Jazzy; they were never this quiet...

After I'd ordered the pizza, I strolled back to my living room, scanning for anything ambiguous.

Keigo was staring at me with a grin from ear to ear and his eyes wide.

"Stop doing that bird brain, it's creepy." I backed up a bit.

"Does the pizza have cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese on it?" Still keeping the same expression.

Slightly uncomfortable, I responded.

"Uhm yeah, it has cheese on it? It's a pizza?

He just kept staring at me with that stupid grin on his face. This kept going on for a few minutes; he kept asking about cheese until he began to giggle.

He tried to compress it until he burst out laughing.

"BAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" He struggled to get any words out in between wheezes, "HAHAHA PRICELESS!!!"

By the time he was finished laughing, my doorbell rang.

"Oh, that must be the pizza."

I scrambled for my wallet and rushed to the door, opening it slowly so it made a giant creaking sound.

The pizza delivery guy gave me the pizza and u gave him the money and just as I was about to close the door, Keigo asks:

"Does it have cheeeeeeeeeeeese?"

I slammed the door shut and he wheezed again. I roll my eyes and walk to my kitchen to get my pizza cutter and some plates.

A few moments later, Arlo walked in.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"They're crazy! Jazzy is laughing with him too!" He sounded kind of scared so I laughed.

I let him stay with me while I dished up the pizzas onto plates and got some Sprite out of my fridge.

We walked back into the living room only to find Jazzy on the floor, almost dying of laughter and Keigo laughing at Jazzy.

Arlo and I exchanged confused expressions but proceeded to place the things down on the coffee table with caution.

[Time skip to after they finish the pizza and they stop laughing]

"Now you guys have finally stopped, we can watch a movie." Arlo rolled his eyes.

"Can we watch-" Jazzy started to crack up, "-the cheese movie?"

The two burst out laughing again and I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Or we could go to bed?" I suggested.

"Best idea you've had in your life" Arlo huffed.

"I didn't know whether to feel insulted or complimented."

He snickered and I rolled my eyes.

"Ey, bird brain, time to go home." I snapped at him.

Once I finally got him to leave, I asked the others if they wanted to sleep over since it was late.

They agreed and we all went to my bedroom.

(The bed is king-sized just because)

I allowed the others to use my clothes and they both got changed in the bathroom.

They came out and they got into my bed. I turned off the light using one of my quirks and climbed in with them.

A.n

Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you stayed. I wasn't really sure what I could do for this chapter but I figured something out. Also, im going to need another song for the finals of the competition so please leave suggestions.

Word count - 1045

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40K 667 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
34K 1.4K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
126K 247 91
Erotic shots
247K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...