Chris and Scarlett's daughter

By itssmfknme

After one drunken night, everything changes Chris and Scarlett's life. #4 - lovable 02-26-22 #1 - funtime 02... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37 - authors note
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 - part two?
61 - part two of this story

36

1.8K 41 21
By itssmfknme

Scarlett's pov

After breakfast, I text Chris asking him if he could keep Lizzie busy for a couple of hours while Haiz and I do some 'shopping'. He said that he could so all were doing is wait.

I then realized that we were still in pyjamas. "Haiz go get ready" I tell her and she runs upstairs to get ready. "Babe are you going to be wearing your pyjamas?" I ask her.

"Obviously not silly" she walks up to me and kisses me and takes my hand and lead me upstairs to change.

"No funny business!" I hear Hailee shout from her room and that only makes us laugh.

We get ready and head downstairs.

(Scarlett's outfit)

(Hailee's outfit)

(Lizzie's outfit)

I can see that Hailee already dressed talking to someone at the door. "Is your mother ready?" I hear Chris talk and that puts me at ease knowing that she wasn't talking to someone random.

"Which one?" I hear her respond and I laugh.

"I'm ready" Lizzie walks past my but not before kissing my cheek. "Okay let's go!" She says goodbye and leaves with Chris.

"Show me the ring!" I jump up and down like a child and Hailee looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Girl calm down first then I'll show you" I nod my head and I calm down. She pulls out her phone and shows me the ring.

"Wow beautiful!" I look at it then I wonder what if she doesn't like it. "What if she doesn't like it" I hear Hailee scoff and I look at her.

"Trust me she will now let's goooo" she puts her phone back in her mini purse and takes my hand and drags me out of the house.

"Wait a minute" she stops still holding my hand.

"What?" I hold up the key and she rolls her eyes. "Hurry and lock the door" damn she's sassy today.

"Yes ma'am" she laughs and I lock the door with my one hand. Again, my Black Widow skills comes in handy.

"Okay let's go!" She walks down the stairs and we start walking.

The mall isn't that far and it's a nice day outside so why not walk? We walk past one of those sex stores and I pray to god that Hailee doesn't look that way. But she did. "What's playboy?" She points to this sign that's in front of the store.

"Um oh look the jewelry store" I shield her eyes so that she can't look at anything else and drag her to the store.

"You didn't answer my question" we walk in the store.

"I don't want to answer it that's why" I tell her walking to the ring section.

"Then I'll ask dad" she says following me. I freeze and I turn around quickly.

"No don't" she crosses her arms and waits for an answer. I sigh. "If you really want to know... it's porn" I whisper the last part and her jaw drops.

"Eww okay let's shop" she turns around and looks at the rings. We look around for a bit then this kind lady comes to us.

"Hi, do you guys need help finding something?" She's says.

"Yes actually" Hailee's speaks up and pulls out her phone. "I called earlier this week to ask if you still have this ring in the store and you guys said you did and that you'd reserve it for me" I was shock at what she just said. I would totally have thought that I would have done all the talking but I guess she already planned everything out.

"Ah yes, you must be Hailee Johansson am I correct?" She lady says and I look at her name tag and it's says Sarah.

"Yup that's me" she says.

"Alright follow me" Sarah says and leads up towards the back. "I don't think this ring will be for you" she laughs.

"Nope it's for my momma" she tells her and she looks up and smiles. "And my mom will be proposing" she nudges me forward and I smile.

"Ahh shes going to be really lucky after she sees this ring" Sarah tells me.

"I hope she will" I mostly let myself that.

"Well here you go" she hands me the ring. "And it's the right size. Your daughter told me your soon to be fiancée's size" I look at Hailee.

"Of course she did" I roll my eyes playfully. "Thank you so much" I tell her and I took my card out to pay but she stops me.

"Someone already paid for it so your good to go" Sarah tells me and my jaw drops. I look over to Hailee and she just smiles not even looking at me.

Hailee's pov
Mom looks at me shocked because she's just been told that someone already paid for the ring. I just look away and smile. "Well thank you" we walk away.

"Good luck" Sarah shouts.

"Thank you!" Mom says and we walk out. We walk down a little and she stops me. "Who paid for the ring?"

"My lisp are sealed" I tell her and I can tell that this will be bugging her for a while. Well until she finds out who. I start to walk away and I can feel her glaring at me.

We walk around and look in stores as we talk about how moms going to propose. I tell her that she should do it at a private beach with candles on the floor and Rose peddles everywhere. "How did you even think about all of this?"

"I have my ways and I've been planing this since day one" we arrive home and I see dads car parked in the driveway so run inside and see them talking. "Dad!" I run up to him and jump in his arms.

"Hey munchkin" he kisses my head and puts me down. "So how was shopping?" He looks at mom and the thing is... he knows about my plan.

"It was good actually" she runs upstairs to her room and I smirk.

"What's that about?" Momma was about to follow her but I stop her. As I did, I was sliding backwards. Curse those Scarlet Witch muscles.

I finally manage to stop her, thanks to dad. "Don't worry about. You'll find out sooner or later" I tell her.

"Okay" she says sitting down on the couch and i follow her.

"So what are you all doing tomorrow night let's say... around supper time?" I ask as dad and mom walks in and joins us.

"Nothing" they all say.

"Good" I tell them and they look scared. Well only mom and momma. Dad already knows.

Heheheh that's funny.

Suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 34
elizabeth finds a girl on the streets who desperately needs her help. will she help the little girl?
137K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
18.7K 329 24
"What did you just call me?" He questions me. I look up at him, and think through what I just said, "I-I uh, I called you dad. Is that okay?" He gav...
474K 12.5K 50
After being in an orphanage for most of your life, an awful night turns into your dream life. Maddie had been an orphan since the age of 2 and grew...