FNaF Oneshots

By Bottle_Kap

These oneshots are mostly going to be for FNaF, FNaF2 and some of Security Breach. The reader inserts gender... More

Freddy x Chubby reader: Time Goes Slow with Beauty
Bonnie X Reader: Late Night Cabin Talks
Foxy x reader: Coco Butter
Toy Bonnie x Depressed! Reader
Human! Golden Freddy X Reader: Sunshine~
Glamrock Freddy x Reader: You Make Me Go Crazy!
Glamrock Freddy x Reader: You Make Me Go Crazy! (Pt. 2)(18+)
Fnaf Crew x Reader- Dancing Conversations

Human! Freddy x Reader: Love Me Instead

1.2K 24 43
By Bottle_Kap

Sitting in front of your vanity, you look at your reflection. Checking off worries in your mental checklist. The makeup was good. Your dress was surprisingly fitting, and your corsage was decoratively accenting your dress. Needless to say, you looked beautiful. You couldn't ruin prom for you and your prom date, William.

William was one of the popular boys in the school. Almost every girl was head over heels for him. However, you're the only one that caught his eye, since you have no interest in him at first.

Now, a few dates and a promposal later, you're here. Waiting for him to pick you up.

You looked at your phone. The time hovering over the picture of you and William, happily in love. You smile gently.

"He'll be here..." you whisper to yourself.

You set your phone down and sigh sadly to yourself. Your hands clasp together, gently resting on your lap. The silence was killing you. The ringing in your ears grows louder. You couldn't stop thinking about William was he already there, and he didn't tell you? Was he taking his time? Everyone did warn you about him when you two started dating. Maybe you should have listened? William treats you so well.

A small buzz snapped you out of your thoughts. You smile as your eyes brighten. You quickly picked up the phone to see a text message. Your smile quickly turns into a disappointed frown. It wasn't him. You take a deep breath and open up your messages. Quickly typing a response. Before you hit send, your screen shifted to show that you were receiving a call. Looking at who it was.

Freddy FazBitch

You snicker at the name you gave him in your contacts. You answer the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello...(Y/n)?" Freddy says over the phone

"What's up?" You ask.

"Has Will pick you up already?"

"No, not yet..." You sigh sadly. You hear a faint whisper in the background.

"The others and I are heading to the event center if you want us to pick you up?" He asks. You smile softly. How sweet of him to ask.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be fine. I think he's almost-"

Suddenly, you hear a loud honk outside. You jump and look towards the window. The honking becoming more frequent. You stand up from your chair and walk to your window. Looking out, you see William standing through his sunroof, honking his horn with his foot. He looks up at you and waves.

"It looks like he's here!" You say excitedly.

"Great! I'll see you there!" Freddy said, gritting his teeth.

"See you there (Y/n)!" You heard Chica over the phone.

"Tell Will to get over there fast!" You heard Bonnie say over the phone. You giggle at their enthusiasm. Looks like the gang is in Freddy's car.

"Alright, bye!" You say. They all respond and you hung up the phone. Quickly gathering your things, you turn off your mirror lights and head downstairs.

Once you walk outside, you see Will hop out of his car from the sunroof and open the door for you.

"Milady," He smirks.

"Thank you!" You smile. Sitting down in his car, making sure that your dress was in the car. Will closed the door and ran to the other side of the car and sat inside.

"By the way, Bonnie wants you to hurry up." You smile. Will rolled his eyes and proceeded to drive away.

During the car ride, you noticed that William's phone kept buzzing. You look at his phone, and then at him.

"Who's texting you?" You ask.

"Don't worry about it.." Will said hesitantly, sounding a bit defensive. A stern look formed on your face, you were a bit worried. You shrug it off and look outside the window. Watching the streetlights pass you quickly.

~~~

Will parked his car and turned it off. He exits his car and runs to the other side and opens the door for you. You smile and exit the car. You dust your dress down, making sure it looked nice. You heard the door close. You look up at Will. He was looking ahead.

"Let's go," He said. He started walking away quickly. You stood there for a bit, his actions confusing you. You blink hard and quickly catch up to him, walking quickly by his side.

There was a long line at the entrance. Everyone had their tickets in hand, excitedly waiting for the teachers to start collecting their tickets.

"Do you have your ticket?" Will asked, taking his out of his pocket. You nod and open your purse and rummage around to find it. You couldn't feel your ticket. You open your purse up more and turn on the flashlight on your phone and shined it in your purse. Still, nothing.

"Shit!" You cursed under your breath.

"Are you serious?" Will scolded. "You had all that time to put it in your purse and you forgot it?"

"Hey! I thought it was in my purse," You say calmly. Will scoffed.

"I'll just meet you inside, I see my friends in the front so I'll head inside with them, " Will grumbled. He walked away, leaving you alone near one of the lamp posts.

You took everything out of your purse. Receipts, coins, your wallet, other items that you collected. You couldn't find it. You sigh, tears forming in your eyes. You forgot your ticket and have no way to go back and get it. Will leave you out here alone.

"Hey," A man's voice rung behind you. You turn around to see who it was.

"Freddy," You sighed, happy that you had someone out here with you. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a ticket. He handed it to you.

"You forgot it at my place when we all hung out," He smiled. You looked at the ticket in your hands and laughed.

"I'm very forgetful, aren't I?" You laugh.

"Eh, I forgot to tell you that I had your ticket when I called, so you're not the only one," Freddy reassured. He looks around and sees everyone heading inside.

"Where's Will?" He asks. You sighed sadly, placing everything you removed from your purse back into it.

"He went inside..." You mumbled. Freddy snapped his head at you.

"He what?" Freddy hissed. You flinch at his reaction.

"He went inside. He told me that he was going inside when I couldn't find my ticket, he's probably waiting for me, no worries!" You say, waving your hands in front of you. Freddy huffed.

"Yeah, but he can't just leave his girlfriend outside while he leisurely gets to walk in, it's not right," Freddy grumbled.

"Alright Fazzy Pants, no need to get worked up over something so small, let's head inside," You chuckle. Freddy rolled his eyes. He hated when Will would treat you like this.

You and Freddy walked to the rest in the line. Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy looked over at you and waved. Chica excitedly gave you a hug and complimented your dress. You also complimented her back. Bonnie asked where Will was, and you told him the truth. Bonnie cringed a bit.

Soon, all of you were inside the event area. Music was booming, people were dancing, having some punch, or the small snacks around the area. There were fairy lights and neon lights scattered in different areas. At the end of the event hall was a glass-paned wall with a beautiful garden.

"(Y/n)!" You heard someone yell. They draped their arm around your shoulder. You look and see Will.

"Thanks for taking care of her guys!" He cheered.

"You know, you're supposed to stay with your prom date, not leave them behind," Bonnie scowled. "I don't even have a prom date, and I know that!"

"Anyways, I'm going to take her over to the dance floor," Will smirked. Ignoring Bonnie's comment. Will dragged you along with him. You look at Freddy and the rest of the gang, you felt conflicted. You mouth the words 'sorry.' Earning a sympathetic look from Freddy.

"Damn he aggravates me!" Bonnie grumbled.

"Aren't you guys cousins?" Chica asked.

"I wish he wasn't" Bonnie rolled his eyes. "So glad my uncle took his mom's last name, at least people won't think we are family... in a way."

"Aye, let's go find a seat," Foxy spoke.

"Wow, haven't heard you utter a single word this whole night," Freddy teased. Foxy gave him a bored expression and gave him a very 'nice' gesture with his hands. Freddy only chucked.

The four of them walked over to a random table and sat down. Talking amongst themselves. Freddy couldn't stop glancing over at you. You were having the time of your life, singing and dancing to the songs the DJ played. Will seemed too occupied to look at you. He was glancing around as if he was looking for someone.

"Freddy?" Chica called out. Freddy was lost in his thoughts. The fact that Willian had you and he's not even looking like he is enjoying your company frustrated him.

"Freddy!" Bonnie yelled, slapping his back.

"OW!" Freddy yelled. He arched his back and tensed his shoulders. He looked at Bonnie. "The hell was that for asshole!"

"Are you even paying attention to the conversation?" Bonnie asks.

"Yes!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Then what were we talking about just now?" Foxy smirked. Freddy opened his mouth, but no words came through.

"That's what we thought," Bonnie smirked. "You were too focused on (y/n)."

Freddy placed his hat down and raking his fingers through his hair and held his head, resting his elbows in the table, letting out a long groan.

"No, I was too focussed on how much of an ass William is, look at him! He's not even interested in her excitement to the songs or her in general!" Freddy complained. He crosses his arms and rests them on the table, resting his head on his arms.

"Alright, no need to get your Fazpanties in a twist. Will might be an ass, but he's decent," Bonnie consoled. Freddy looked at him.

"Really?" Freddy deadpanned.

"Freddy, moping around like this isn't going to help anything," Chica claimed.

"You shouldn't be looking at her all smitten either," Foxy smirks. Freddy rolls his eyes.

"I'm not smitten, I'm just worried," Freddy groaned.

"Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that," Bonnie snickered. Freddy sat up and punched Bonnie's arm.

"Ow!" Bonnie whined, rubbing his arm.

"Stop being a dumbass!" Freddy scolded.

"Stop being a coward, and go confess your love!" Bonnie snapped.

"If you haven't noticed! She! Is! Taken!" Freddy huffed. A chill going down his spine. The feeling of hopelessness ran through his body. The feeling of you being taken made him upset.

"I'm... I'm going to get some fresh air." Freddy sighed. He stood up and pushed his chair in. "I'll be back in a few..."

With that, he headed outside into the garden.

~~~

You separated yourself from William and headed over to Bonnie and the others. You smiled at them.

"Hey, (Y/n)! How was the dancefloor?" Bonnie asks.

"It was fun, the DJ is not that bad this year," You comment.

"Don't get me started on that! The DJ was awful last year!" Chica complained. You laughed at her complaining.

"Where's your date?" Foxy asked.

"Oh, he had to go find someone, he said he'll meet me here soon." You say. Foxy nodded. You looked around, your face shifting into concern.

"Where's Freddy?" You ask.

"He needed some fresh air, he'll be back," Bonnie reassured. You give a soft smile, knowing Freddy pulls through.

"OH!" Chica yelled out, she squeezes Foxy's arm. "It looks like they're going to announce the King and Queen!"

You all look at the stage. The crowd of people gathered tightly, their anticipation rising.

"All right! It's the moment you all have been waiting for!" He boomed. Everyone started cheering and clapping. The dancefloor was getting crowded, you could barely see the stage.

"Ok, so! The moment you all have been waiting for!" The DJ hollered. "You're prom King is..."

The DJ opened up the envelope, taking the piece of paper out. He unfolds the paper and reads.

"WILLIAM AFTON!" The DJ yelled. The crowd cheered for him as he ran on the stage. When you saw him, your smile went big. Watching him receive his crown, his big smile on his face. You were so happy for him.

"All right! Calm down, everyone! Now it's time for the Prooooommmmm Queeeeeen!" The DJ roared, getting the crowd to cheer louder. He took out the piece of paper from another envelope and read the paper.

"Your prom queen is! Vanessa Lideiger!" The DJ exclaimed. The crowd cheered on. A little disappointed, you watched her receive her crown. The DJ guided them next to each other for a small photo.

You look at the stage, the sight of William only appearing as everyone moved away, dispersing back to what they were doing. Will looked like he was having the time of his life. He looked your way and gave you a smirk. You wave and give a little clap to show how proud you were. Will gave a slight chuckle, and looked at Vanessa, saying a few words she laughed as well. She looks at you and gives you a smirk. She quickly turned to Will, pushing his face towards hers, locking her lips with his.

Your eyes shot wide open. Watching the crowd clap for them as they kiss. Will's eyes looked at you, his lips smirked as he went in for the kiss, pulling Vanessa closer to him. Tears started to well up in your eyes, your hand shakily hovering over your mouth. With every movement they took, every kiss they shared was suffocating. Breaking their kiss they looked at you, with grins on their faces. Their gaze made everyone turn and look at you. All eyes were on you, but you didn't care. You couldn't stop looking at Will, his hand wrapped around Vanessa's waist. Laughing at your crying figure.

"(Y/n)..." A muffled voice echoed in your ear. Everything was a blur. A hand touched your arm. You jolted up and ran outside, the noise of laughter filling your ears.

You pushed through the doors, the sound of your name being called from behind you. You didn't care, you just continued running. Tears blurring your vision. You stepped on the grass only for your heels to sink into the soil. You ripped off your shoes and ran. Disappearing into the hedges, weaving through the bushes. Not giving a damn about where you go you just want to be far away from everyone. You took your hands up to your sleeve, trying to pry the dress off of you. Scraping yourself in the process. You hissed in pain, as you looked at your shoulder, visible scratch marks showing under your sleeve. Looking forward you see a tall hedge, you turn only to trip on a giant stone. You fall through the hedge. Everything goes cold.

'I can't breath'

You open your eyes. Your vision was blurry, and all you could see was the moon in the sky shining brightly at you. You couldn't move, you felt numb and cold. You couldn't breathe. Despite the uncomfortable feeling you felt... easy...

Hearing a splash muffled in the distance. A hand grabbed you and pulled you up. Hitting the surface you breathe in. Coughing violently, as water spews out of your mouth.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Are you okay!" You look up to see who was yelling at you. Your vision was still hazy. You lean over to cough more, an arm was under your stomach, holding you up.

"It's ok, get it all out. You're okay," The panicked voice soothed.

You stood up and turned to your savior. Squeezing your eyes shut, you feel water drip down your cheeks. Opening them, you see Freddy. His face showed panic and concern. Looking at him, you see his vest and pants are soaking wet, his bowtie drooped from all the water, his hair flattened as water droplets form on the ends of his hair. Looking around you see that he is standing in the water, the water level up to his waist. Looking down, the water up to your stomach. You two were standing in the garden's pond. He holds your hand and squeezes it.

"(Y/n)..." Freddy sighed. His eyes show a soft gaze, something you really needed. You start to frown, your lip quivering. Freddy pulled at your hand, moving you to his chest. He hugs you tightly, letting you sob quietly against him.

The cold feeling went away, his arms warming you up. You grab at his shirt and vest tightly, continuing to sob. Freddy took a deep breath, his hand petting your back, trying to calm you down. He looked down at you, your makeup rubbing off on his dark brown vest. He looked down at the water, watching his hat float away, almost completely submerged.

Some rustling came from behind the hedge. Freddy looked over watching Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy pop out from behind. Shaking his head slowly, he looks back down at you. Everyone could see how hurt you were by Williams's actions.

"Bonnie-" Freddy sternly spoke. Bonnie tensed up. The tone of Freddy's hinted that he was livid.

"Y-yes..." Bonnie stammered.

"Go start the car... we're going home..." Freddy calmly advised.

"Got it!" Bonnie answered. He looked over at Foxy who handed Bonnie the car keys. "Also... forget everything I said about him being decent. It... it was too soon."

Bonnie walked off. Chica nudged Foxy and they left along with Bonnie. Freddy watched them leave. He sighed deeply and turned his attention to you. You stopped sobbing, but you were leaning against his chest, a bit dazed. Trying to figure out if whatever happened today actually happened. You were shaking, taking in sharp hiccups of air.

"Deep breaths sweetheart... Deep breaths," Freddy soothed. Drawing circles around your shoulder blades. You take a deep breath and sigh.

"Freddy..." You sniffled.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Did...Did that just happen? Did Will..."

"Yes... I saw the whole thing..." Freddy said hesitantly. The mention of William making his blood boil.

"O-oh..." You grieved. Hot tears fall down your cheeks. You stand a bit closer to Freddy, taking in his warmth.

"Let's get you to the car..." Freddy whispered. You nod and back away from his chest. Continuing to look down. You grip onto Freddy's arm. Looking over at you, he places his other hand over yours. He begins to walk you over to the wall of the pond.

"Can you get out?" Freddy asked. You were still trying to comprehend the events that happened. Freddy turned to you.

"(Y/n)? Do you need help?" Freddy asked again. You quietly nod, staring blankly at what's in front of you.

Freddy turns to you and grabs onto your waist. Lifting you up and sitting you on the wall of the pond. Earning a small squeak from you. Freddy chuckled and hopped out of the pond as well.

You both stand up, facing each other. Freddy looked at your shivering frame. He looks around and sees his suit jacket. Leaning down and picking it up, he wraps it around you.

"Better?" He asks. You nod and give a slight smile.

"Thank you..." You mutter. Freddy smiles, he turns around and placed his hand on your back.

"Let's go home,"

~~~

The next morning, you woke up. Staring at the ceiling you notice that it wasn't the one you were familiar with. You sat up and leaned against the mattress. Looking around, you noticed posters and pictures. Along with a familiar brown accent wall. Looking over, you see Freddy slumped in his bean bag chair, sleeping. He was still wearing his soaked clothes from last night. Looking down at your own clothes, you noticed that you were still in your dress. They were damp, as well as uncomfortable. You get off of Freddy's bed and walk over to him. Squatting down to his level.

"Freddy..." You whisper, shaking his shoulder. "Freddy, wake up."

Freddy groaned and brought his arms up into a stretch. Flopping his arms down, he blinks a few times.

"Freddy..." You whisper. He looks over at you. His eyes widened.

"Oh shit! I forgot you were here!" He exclaimed.

"Damn... I feel the love..." You teased.

"Jokes aside... how did you sleep?" Freddy asked.

"I slept well... how about you?" You answered.

"Never better!" Freddy lied. The bean bag may be comfortable for a few minutes, but for a whole night, his back was a bit sore.

"Liar. I've slept in that bean bag chair, and swore to never sleep on it again!" You chuckle. You look down at your damp dress.

"You have any change of clothes? My dress is getting uncomfortable..." You ask.

"Uh... yeah, let me get some out," Freddy said. He stood up. A few pops sounded from his back. He walks over to his dresser and he throws out a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"You know where the bathroom is," Freddy smirked. You grab the clothes and make your way to the bathroom and change.

Looking at the bathroom mirror you slowly take off your damp dress. Looking at the scratch on your arm. Freddy must have seen that when he took you to his room. You sigh and take the rest of your dress off, and your wet undergarments. You place your dress and garments to the side and put on the T-shirts and pants.

"Welp... I guess going commando under this wouldn't hurt..." You laugh to yourself. Turning to your damp clothes, you fold your garments in your dress and walk back to Freddy's room.

You see Freddy in some more comfortable clothing. His wet clothes are in his laundry hamper. He sat at his desk

"Where do I put my clothes?" You ask. Freddy looks at you and gives you a smile.

"There's a bag on my bed, you can use that," Freddy commented. You look over and see a bag, it was the big bags from the mall. You put your damp clothes in there and set them off to the side.

You go over and sit on the floor next to his bed. Freddy turns to you from his chair.

"How are you feeling?" He asks. You sigh, looking at the carpeted floor.

"Honestly... I have no idea... I don't even know what we are..." You confess. Silence filled the room. Freddy was looking at his phone.

"So... I heard from Chica and Foxy that most of the school knew..." Freddy said hesitantly. You look up at him shocked.

"What?" You hissed.

"Yeah... They knew about Will's plan... He didn't tell Bonnie, because he knew Bon would tell us,"

"That... that bitch!" You yell. The whole damn school knew and didn't tell you anything. "I am so glad that we are all graduating soon."

Freddy chuckled. A buzz followed your rant, you look over and pick up your phone. Looking at the screen, you see a message hover over the lock screen photo. Cringing at the photo and the person who texted you, you unlocked your phone. Tapping the screen rapidly, hitting send, and throwing your phone to the side.

"Damn, you look mad... What did he say?" Freddy asked.

"He wants to see me..." You grumbled. "Don't worry, I told him no."

"Good," Freddy smirked. Suddenly, your phone started ringing. You groan.

"I'll take it," Freddy chimed. He held out his hand. You pick up your phone and slap it in his hand. Freddy smirked and answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"(Y/n), can we please meet somewhere?" Will pleaded over the phone.

"I don't think that will be necessary," Freddy answered. You grinned, you were excited to see where this was going.

"Freddy? Why do you have (y/n)'s phone? Where's (Y/n)?" Will accused.

"(Y/n) is with me, in fact, she is right here, but she will not be talking to you." Freddy taunted. You hear a growl.

"Give my girlfriend the damn phone, Fazbear!" Will hissed.

"Last time I checked, you have lost ALL privileges on calling (y/n) your girlfriend after that dumbass stunt you pulled last night." Freddy snapped.

"But-"

"Nope, from now on (Y/n) is now happily single and out of your disgusting hands. You, sir, can- and I quote 'Go fuck yourself.' So have a nice day," Freddy grinned and hung up the phone. You stifled a laugh.

"How what that?" Freddy smirks.

"Pretty good, my exact thoughts. I am now happily single!" You beam, your hands springing up over your head. Freddy's smile shrunk a bit. You were now single. Why does he feel sad still?

You hop up on the corner of Freddy's bed. Making sure not to sit on the damp areas from where you slept. Looking at Freddy, you sense him feeling a bit down.

"Freddy, what's wrong?" You ask. He looks at you.

"I..." He sighs defeatedly. "I just wish I could've been there sooner..."

"You didn't know, all that mattered is that you came for me." You treasure.

"No, I wish I was there way sooner... before you two started 'dating,'" Freddy mumbled, motioning quotations at the last word.

"Wait... what?" You exclaim. Freddy stood up and walked over to you. He placed his hand index finger under your chin and tilted it up to look at him.

"I wish, that I could have been there for you... where you could have loved me instead..." Freddy confessed. Your eyes widen, his eyes showed how genuine he was. His hot breath hits your lips.

"Freddy, I-"

"Please... I know that there is a small chance that you still like him, even after what he did to you."

"Freddy, I don't-"

"I know, this is too sudden but I just want you... to love me instead..." Freddy professed.

You look up at him, the feeling of his finger under your chin, his confession to his long attraction towards you, his big blue eyes just waiting for an answer. You could feel a blush creep up on your cheeks. A long silence made the next few seconds feel like hours. Freddy sighs, removing his hand from your chin. He stands back up and turns around.

"I'm sorry... I don't want to push you, you already have enough emotional baggage to deal with," Freddy slumped.

You look up at him. A buildup of pressure setting on your chest. You felt this with William, but it feels so much better from Freddy. You look down at his hand and back up at him. His shoulders were tense, expecting you to yell at him and storm off.

"Fuck..." Freddy whispers under his breath. "Why did I say that?"

He felt your hand grab his wrist. He turns over and looks down at you.

"If you want your wish, then go for it," You say timidly.

"What?" Freddy asked confused.

"Go for it!" You insisted.

"Go for what? What do you want?" Freddy yelled.

"Damnit, Freddy!" You yelled.

You stood up and grabbed the collar of his shirt. Scrunching it in your hand you pull him towards you. Shutting your eyes tight as his lips met yours. The soft feeling of his lips made your fingers go numb as you held on to his shirt. Pushing him back, you open your eyes and let go of his shirt. Freddy just looked at you shocked.

"Does that answer your question?" You shouted.

Freddy brings his hand up to your cheek, his head turning slightly as his lips brushed yours.

"Yes... Yes, it does."

He leans in closer, claiming your lips. You leaned into his hand as his lips push against yours. You could still smell the cologne he had on last night. The taste of mint still lingered from his lips. His hand held onto your waist, messing with your waistband. He chuckles.

"Are you not wearing any underwear?" He asks. You blush a bit.

"No... My other ones are wet." You admit. He smiles, claiming your lips again.

Your whole body tingled as his hands moved along your waist to the small of your back, pulling you closer. Parting your lips, you tilt your head to the other side and close the gap between yours and Freddy's lips. Freddy moved his other hand from your cheek down to your neck, tilting your face up a bit, deepening the kiss. Feeling Freddy's lips grow for more, the intensity of his kiss made your knees buckle, sending you back on his bed.

"Nope, if I have to stand, then your standing too," Freddy said, pulling you up again.

Stealing your lips once again. His eyes were half-open to see if you were enjoying it. He could smell the perfume that you wore yesterday. Your skin was still cold from your wet clothes. Your lips wanting to feel loved again, he pulled you closer. Closing his eyes fully, he rakes his fingers through your hair and pushed your face closer. His tight hold makes you slump into his frame. Your arms resting against his chest. His body blanketing you in his warmth. Freddy didn't want to let you go, he finally has you, after months of waiting, wanting to make you smile when others put you down, wanting to confess, seeing you with another man that wasn't him. He finally has you.

Pulling away, you lean your forehead against Freddy's. You both were panting gently, looking into each other's eyes. You softly smiled and giggled.

"What's so funny?" Freddy asked quietly.

"Looking into your eyes this close, you kinda look like a cyclops," You giggle.

"Pfft, you're such a nerd," Freddy teased.

You giggle some more, wanting to enjoy this moment longer.

"Does this mean we're official?" Freddy asked. You give him a smirk.

"Hmm... I'll think about it,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! This is written! I got this idea from a Tik Tok and I love it!

Anyways, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 4 10
Hello guys if anybody is reading this I know I was being quiet in my last book I got caught up with life like average day people do but I hope I am d...
77.3K 1.4K 39
¬ male, female and gender-neutral scenarios available ° ¬ hold onto your cringe-buckets too ° ¬ fluff and smut {FINISHED}
2.1K 97 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...
2.1K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...