💖LOVE TOSSED💖

De little_mindXD

An expert in his own field , Reyansh Sharma owns a small eatery near a beach in the the busy city of Mumbai... Mais

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 1
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 2
PROBLEMS AND TORTURES...
THE FIRST MEET !
THE OFFER
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 1
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 2
THE AGREEMENT
UNTANGLING IS.... IMPOSSIBLE !
Working Under Nakchari Madam : THE "not so" SUPERB FIRST DAY...
THEY SHARED IT... THEIR FIRST HUG !
You are the Most Important Person of My Life , Kharoos Momowale...
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 1
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 2
LOVE(S) AT FIRST SIGHT...
A CONFESSION...?
AFTEREFFECTS....
THE COMPETITION
PREPARING FOR THE VICTORY
THE BIG DAY

TANGLED !

152 11 3
De little_mindXD

Priyanka kept aside the food stuff and focused on her work again.

Swastika's Side :

Swastika came out of the house holding on to her bag and started walking towards the main road. She reached there and took a bus which would take her to her college. On her way she took out her earphones and plugged them into her ear , as was her habit.

After about 45 mins , she was standing in front of her college gate and keeping inside her earphones , she went in...
At some distance from the entrance gate , her frnd , Alisha was waiting for her.

Aleya Ghosh as Alisha Saxena...
Friend of Swastika and a big admirer of all handsome boys.... Cheerful and happy-go-lucky...

******

On getting the first glimpse of Swastika , Alisha ran up to her and started enthusiastically

"U know what ! Guess who's coming at our college today...!"
"Whoever it is... Am not interested..." Swastika said in a bored tone , aware of Alisha's habit of getting enthusiastic about every small stuff.

They entered the hallway and Alisha said again
"Re... Sun to le kon... A bunch of medical students r coming at our college"
"So wht ? Har saal ate h... Organ donation ka campaign krne..."
"Re nhi... This time its someone spl... Very very , veryyyy special..."
"Koi film star aa rha h kya !? Itni khush kis bare m h ?" Swastika said laughing.
"Re usse bhi bariya... Yash Ryankoi aa rha h issbar...." Alisha made an enthusiastic announcement.
"Ryankoi... Kahi suna suna lagta h..." Swastika tried to recapitulate something but it went in vain.
"Re suna to hoga hi... Mumbai ke sabse popular businessman ka beta h..."
"Re wese nhi... Mujhe..." Swastika was interrupted by the screaming and shouting of a huge grp of girls , who seemed to hv gathered around the entrance with the phones and cameras ready , ready to capture someone's entry...

A car screeched up in front of the college gates and the screaming intensified. Sounds of clicking camera buttons and clicking shutters filled the whole college.
Slowly the crowd and the sound started moving towards the hallway , where Swastika and Alisha were standing.

"Here comes the Prince Charming..." Alisha said dreamily and taking out her phone , went forward and merged with the crowd.
"Huh... Itna kya khaas h... Ek ladka hi to h... Paisa h mtlb sab kuch h... Really there's nothing without money in this world" Swastika said in an annoyed tone and looked the other way. But her curiosity inside was turning her head towards the crowd in alternate mins... Through a little space she got the glimpse of a pair of beautiful eyes , which were captivating indeed....

Slowly the crowd divided into two and made a red carpet runway in the middle , through which , Swastika's eyes got the view of a dashing man walking like a real model , greeting everyone and almost giving them a heart - attack , coming straight towards her...

Startled , though she didnt want herself to be , Swastika fidgeted with her books and started walking straight without looking up.

As it was likely to happen in a situation like this , Swastika continued struggling with her books and Yash continued coming towards her... Swastika , without looking up went and directly clashed into Yash.

Books , pens , pencils went up in the air and Yash caught a falling Swastika in his arms... The scenery was nothing less than a Bollywood scene....
Alisha clapped her hand around her mouth. A fit of jealousy emerged in the other girls hearts and minds , which burned them to the core...

Rohini's Side :

Rohini was still in bed as it was a day - off for her. Her bed alarm rang for the fourth time and her hands wandered around the table to find something with which she could hit the alarm. Unsuccessful in getting her hands on anything , she took hold of the alarm and threw it across the room with a disgusted expression.

"Not good Rohini... Psychologists shouldn't behave like this..." Rohini's mom , who was standing at the door and observing all of Rohini's tantrums , said in a calm voice...
"Yeah yeah whatever Mumma..." Came a reply in a sleepy tone from Rohini.

After a few mins , a fifth alarm which was set in her phone rang , and Rohini finally got out of the bed. She took her phone , switched off the alarm and texted Priyanka a good "food" quote as was her usual routine... Priyanka would look into her chat at the very beginning and begin a good day observing the quote...

Rohini freshened up quickly and came down to the dining hall. Her dad wished her good morning and she returned him with the same. She sat down on the breakfast table looking at her phone
"Beta put the phone down during breakfast..."
"Yes Mumma..." Rohini said casually and kept on browsing through internet. Her mother , knowing that she would only waste her time schooling her , returned to her food.

Rohini , on the other hand was fixing a lunch outside with her frnds over chat. Once the restaurant was finalized , she chirped to her mother happily

"Mumma , m doston k saat bahar jaa rhi hu aaj..."
"Haa Haa thik h..." Her mother replied without any sign of interest and continued chewing her food...

Swastika's Side :

Yash pulled Swastika closer to him and whispered in her ear mischievously
"Don't u think u went a bit overboard !?"
"Excuse me ?" Swastika questioned confused.

Yash let go his grip and Swastika struggled to balance herself for a few seconds and then stood still. Alisha rushed over to her and asked
"R u ok !?"
"Yeah ofc... After all I caught her..." Yash replied eyeing Alisha , his voice full of a mixture of confidence and arrogance.
Alisha almost ran out of words. It was too much for her to digest that the real Yash Ryankoi was talking to her. She stammered
"Yeah..  Of.. Co...course... The... The..."
"Thank u..." Swastika cut in between.
"Re , not a big deal... U know ladkiya marti h , mere bahon mein girne k liye..." Yash replied arrogantly
"What ? Mr. I think ur misunderstanding something... I..."
"No , no I understand... But tumhe girne ki zarurat nhi thi.. Tumhe chot lag jati to... Mujhe bolti , m tumhe ese hi utha leta..."
"Its not what u think..."
"After all girls die to get a glimspe of me , its ok sometimes to go overboard..." Yash leaned in and whispered into Swastika's ears.
"Enough !" Swastika retorted loudly "It was mistake... A genuine mistake... I wasn't looking up and by mistake clashed into u... Maybe there r girls who intentionally fall , to b caught by u... But u can exclude me from that list... I'm not ready to break my limbs just bcs of someone like u..."

The hall was silenced down. All the other girls were looking at Swastika with a murderous expression.
"Let's go Alisha..." Swastika started walking towards her classroom and Alisha , not knowing what to do , simply followed her awkwardly.

Yash just stood there , blank , still digesting , that a girl talked to him this way.
"Interesting" was the only thing that left his mouth...

On the other hand Swastika , walked through the class doors , mumbling angry stuff about Yash under her breath.
"Who the hell does he think he is huh... No wonder all girls go crazy behind him... He himself is a maniac... A narcissist... Huh..."

Rohini's Side :

Rohini was outside with her friends right after her breakfast.
They went to the movies at the beginning and then for some shopping. After spending a fabulous morning , Rohini and her friends entered the restaurant they had decided to dine at...

Reyansh too entered the restaurant through the kitchen door...

And yes ! By coincidence , Rohini had gone to the restaurant Reyansh worked at...

Reyansh's Side :

Reyansh entered the kitchen and was greeted by his fellow cooks as usual... The owner was standing near the kitchen door and upon seeing Reyansh , he said in a pleading voice
"Reyansh beta , tu aa gya..."
"Haa..." Reyansh replied putting on his apron.
"Wo aaj na koi waiter nhi aya h abhi tak... Tu jake order le le na... Customer aa chuke h..."
"Haa thik h... No problem..." Saying this Reyansh went outside with a gleaming smile.

Rohini's Side :

Rohini was about to call a waiter when Reyansh arrived , the writing pad in his hand

"Yes Mam... What would u like to order ?"
"I would..." Rohini took off her eyes from the menu and as her face went up to face the person in front of her , her eyes met the mesmerizing hazel green lenses and fell into them.
She stopped her words mid-sentence and just kept staring at Reyansh's face and particularly his eyes. A little sapling took birth in her heart likely with the name ~Love~

"Hello... Mam.." Reyansh waved his hand in front of Rohini's face
"Mam !?"
"Rohini kya hua..." Her frnd whispered in her ear and pushed her slightly
"Huh !? Huh ? Kya !?"
"Mam, ur order..." Reyansh asked
"Tu batate batate ruk gyi thi.." Her frnd whispered in her ear again
"Oh... Haa..." Rohini looked through the menu hastily and completed the order. Reyansh , writing everything down , took off with a smile.

After Reyansh was gone , Rohini's frnds started teasing her
"Don't tell me u fell for the waiter..." One of them said sarcastically...
"He's handsome though... Would u mind if I take him !? Or ur possessive already ?" Saying this another frnd broke into a loud laughter...

Rohini just kept silent and blushed a little.

Reyansh's Side :

Reyansh went inside chuckling. Rohini had ordered quite a lot in a haste , a lot more than what they could actually eat...

Reyansh also helped the other cooks in the cooking and made quite a few dishes. After a while everything was done and Reyansh started assembling everything on the tray to take it outside.

"Re... Let me help..." One of the waiters , who had just entered offered Reyansh seeing the big pile in front of him.
"No.. No.. I can manage... Mein jata hu , u change up and bring along those side dishes..." Reyansh said and carefully made his way out of the kitchen.

The tray was trembling as Reyansh was having trouble keeping up to his balance. Luckily Rohini & her frnds were sitting close to the kitchen , so he didnt hv to carry the tray for long.

Coming near the table Reyansh stumbled upon the uneven carpet and spilled some of the soup on the sleeves and bag of one of Rohini's frnds...

And as expected , she raged upon Reyansh as if he had half - murdered her...
"U little... Who the hell do u think u are... Can u even imagine how much this bag and dress costs... This bag is made of Crocodile skin... Do u even know how much it costs !?"
Poor Reyansh continuously kept on apologizing but the girl didnt give him a chance to complete his apologizes and continued condemning him...
"U know what I'll sue u for this..."
"Mam am really sorry... I didn't do it purposely..."
"Do u think that I even care !? Whether it was intentionally or not , u hv spoiled my clothes and my imported bag... U know what I should punish u for this here itself... I'll call my lawyer right now..." As she took out her phone from the bag Rohini said sipping from her coke
"That bag is fake... It even has the tag attached on it... That means ur probably gonna return this after going out from here..."
The expression's started draining from the girl's face. Rohini continued
"U didn't even care to remove the tag from ur dress and that's y ur so angry cuz u were probably gonna return this too..."
"What...what... Do...do u m..mea...mean..." She said falteringly.
"I didnt know u could go to such lengths for showing off... Anyways here's the money for ur fake - branded bag and dress and also for the food... Enjoy !" Rohini threw some notes on the table and taking her bag from the chair got up and started walking towards the counter. Her face shown bright like a queen returning from a battle which she undoubtedly had won. 

Rohini was just enjoying looking into Reyansh's beautiful eyes and that's when her frnd started all the drama... No doubt she was angry. But for a phycologist even handling anger was an art and as expected of her, Rohini was a master in it.

Reyansh followed Rohini to the counter and said in a apologetic tone
"I'm really sorry ! U had come to eat peacefully with ur frnds... But for me... I.. I'm really really sorry !"
"No , no its completely fine... U can't call them frnds if they act like this..." Rohini said in an embarrassed tone.
"But still... Tell me what can I do to repay u..." Reyansh said with a gleaming face.
"Um... Let me think... That Alfredo Pasta smelled awesome... Too sad I couldn't have a bite of it..." Rohini said chuckling.
"Uh... If u don't mind , I own a eatery near the Marine u can come over at evenings to hv more of that pasta..."
"That's great ! Actually my best frnd is a tremendous foodie and am damn sure she would love it... I'll bring her along too..."
"Sure ofc..."

"Don't take customers Reyansh... U already hv many... Aur wese bhi log yeha se khate h , cook k bare m punchte h , and the next moment they r found sitting at ur eatery..." Reyansh's boss who had just arrived at the counter spoke in a cool and friendly voice.

Reyansh chuckled softly and rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. Rohini's heart had already turned fragile by looking at his eyes and this action from Reyansh definitely melted it to its last point.

(A/N : After all who could even resist this cuteee face , which looks even more cuter when smiling 😍)

"I'll surely come at ur eatery..." Rohini said smiling brightly
"Sure... It was nice meeting u..."
"Same here..." Rohini was about to leave when remembering something she turned back.
"Hey ! We talked so much but I don't even know ur name..." She started excitedly
"Uh.."
"Oh ! Look who's talking... I didn't introduce myself either... Hi , I'm Rohini... Rohini Kaur..."
"Hello , I'm Reyansh , Reyansh Sharma..." Reyansh shaked the hand which was forwarded by Rohini.

After the pleasant exchange of names , Rohini turned around and slowly went out of the restaurant with loads of balloons bursting in her heart.

Priyanka's Side :

Priyanka finally finished all of her tasks and then called Kabir into her cabin.
"Yes Mam..."
"I'm going out for a bit... I hv completed this file , make sure u mail it to the client and also send one of the copies to my Dad..."
"Sure Mam..." Kabir took the file in his hand.
"Could u call my driver before u mail them... I'll be going to meet Yash... He's doing a campaign in a archeology college... I'll just help him with that..." Priyanka said adjusting her sunglasses and then left the cabin.

Swastika's Side :

It was lunch time and Swastika was fuming in anger cuz the whole cafeteria was filled with girls who had gathered around their hero Yash. Swastika , somehow managing to grab Alisha and two hot dogs came out of the crowd of girls who were flooding the counter with guesses about Yash's favorite food.

"I don't understand what's so spl about him... He's also a human after all..." Swastika said munching onto her food.
"Tu nhi samjhegi re... Kabhi nhi samjhegi..." Alisha replied in a know-it-all tone.
"Uske bare mein samajhne se accha mein bevkoof hi thik hu... Huh !" 
Both of them were walking down the hallway which hardly contained a feminine soul as everyone was gathered at the cafeteria.

Swastika was rattling about things which annoy her the most about Yash when she bumped into Priyanka , who had just entered the college premises.

"Excuse me... Could u pls tell me where is Yash Ryankoi ? He had come for a campaign at this college today..." Priyanka asked formally.
"Oh , that Narcissistic..." Swastika , who did even hv a clue about who she was talking to , started with a tone filled with disgust for Yash. Alisha cupped her hands around her mouth as it did not take for long to recognize the feminine figure standing in front of them.
Swastika continued
"Haa... Cafeteria m to tha ab tak... But uske sat milne k liye u need to bring a drilling machine with u , ladkiyon k pahar k andar betha h na isliye..."
Alisha tried calling Swastika by tapping her shoulder but she was so busy in describing Yash , that she did not care to reply...
"Re... Ruk na kya kr rhi h..." Was the only thing she said after every call.

"Haa... To m kaha thi.. Yes... Wo to ek no. ka dramebaaz h... Bohot paise h na , isliye itna urta rehta h... Jis din muh-k-bal gire ga na uss din akal aye gi us Narcissistic ko..."
"Swastika......!"
"Re ruk na Alisha... Baat kr rhi hu na mein..." There was a quick change in Swastika's tone and she continued angrily "Thora bohot accha kya dikhta h , khudko bohot bara hero samahjta h shyd... Man ne ko taiyaar hi nhi h ki iss duniya m esi bhi koi h jise uske uss kachre jaisi shakal se koi farak nhi parta... Aur mane ga bhi kese bohot bara Narcissistic h na... Pagal kahika..." Taking a deep sigh , she finally asked the question which she should hv asked at the very beginning...

"Accha wese aap uske kya lagte h !?"
"Main uski bari behen hu..." Came a reply from the other side which had gone partially amused and partially delusional listening such a brave and straight - forward reply from a girl... A girl who was not affected by the good looks and money of her brother...

Swastika , on the other hand had gone completely numb. She didn't know what to say next. A slight thought occurred in her mind that she should run away from the spot , from the college this instant...

"Alisha... Ye... Ky...kya... B..bol... Rhi h...!?" She asked trembling.
"Re wahi to batana chaha rhi thi kab se... She is Priyanka Ryankoi..."
"...Yash's sister..." Swastika completed the line in fear...

Priyanka , by now had started smiling... She was not angry on hearing insults about her brother but was happy to find someone who can speak their heart out...

"I'm sorry... Really really sorry..." Swastika said bowing down so much that her nose almost touched her knees.
"Re.. Kya kr rhi ho... Get up..." Priyanka straightened her...
"But though I am sorry , the things which I said about ur brother r true to me... I can't take them back..." Swastika said both apologetically and diligently.
"Its not that I want u to take them back either... I like them... Ur words remind me of someone about whom I think the same way... He's just a too full of himself..." Priyanka said the last line with clenched teeth
"Well... He really must be deserving it..." Swastika said giving a small laugh.

Unknowingly Swastika had just added another bit of insult of her brother on Priyanka's list...

"Don't change ur personality ever for anyone... Ur the best person I'hv ever met concerning to my brother." Priyanka said cheerfully...
"I won't... Thank u and sorry as well... By the way that Narci... I mean Yash is really in the cafeteria..." Swastika said biting her tongue.
"Don't bother... Narcissistic sounds better..." Priyanka concluded with a laugh.

Bidding each other bye both the girls went in opposite directions...

Needless to say that today unexpected people where making beautiful connections with each other... Maybe it was a day made for them to get tangled

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.8K 468 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...
47.7K 4.7K 46
❝When a Devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever and you would be terrified, he'll go to the depth of hell for her.❞ What...
849K 55.9K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
203K 15.7K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...