Steel Heart Young Heart (Hyun...

By EvaConstantine

Han Jisung is the most common boy you can meet in High School, while Hwang Hyunjin, on the contrary, has noth... More

On High School Ground
Son of
Class Rep
A little fun
Jisung's despair and hope
What happened, Jisung?
Too far
Aouch
No fun
A good bad day
Outside High School Ground
Tracked down
Help
The unexpected side of my enemy
Back to normal?
Upstairs
Be careful, curious cat
Wrong choice
Deal with it!
Where are you?
Stitches
So, he is that stupid
Selfish
Madman
I just need a body on mine
Dreamy much?
Who are you?
Everything inside
Au bout du rêve
Idly
Grey sky
Eyes follow, so eyes see
Dreams happen, even bad ones
Third punch?
A pretty pet
He is...
Yet another shade of annoying
Week-ends
Today
From fox to puppy
Begging
Old couch and rubber
Peace of mind and warm bodies
Under the window
Me stupid
Good bye
No hold on you
Screen
Ransom
Return to the apartment
At his bedside (1)
At his bedside (2)
Sirens says
Bitter & salty
Note from the author
Hyunjin's tactic

Something bad happened

300 16 0
By EvaConstantine

Hyunjin's pov:

I knew my life was miserable, but to this point?

*

It's Saturday, and I'm weirdly energetic for a Saturday. Because, today, Jisung comes back to the apartment!

But wait.

Oh right, Jisung is not like me after all. He has friends, and, against all odds, he apparently also still have a girlfriend!

And he can't come see me today, because, and I quote : "He's trying to patch things up with his girlfriend."

Try telling her you're sleeping with another dude for starters, fucktard!

Damnit! I can't ever have anything nice can I?

Don't act like she's so important when you have no consideration for her nor her feelings!

Oh, I'm guilty for pushing you to fault, sure. But you followed like a little dog without thinking twice, so who's the bad guy here?

You were annoyed she chose me in a fully hypothetical way, while you, you chose me in a blink, and in a physical and direct way!

But now, you want to choose her?

Ok, let's put you to the test, stupid chipmunk! What will you do once confronted to your two realities?

I can't wait to see his stupid face decompose. Heh!-

That's basically what was going on in my head as I was taking the elevator down to the first floor and out to the street.

Such a burst of anger never happened to me before. But one time is enough it seems.

One time, at the wrong time, to be distracted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
4.5K 578 15
When I was 15, I met Seungmin. When I was 77, I lost him. • ⚠️ main character death ⚠️ i'll put another warning at the beginning of the chapter where...
314K 11K 38
"I already told you that I'm not the person you mean" "Look, I won't believe what you say" When Han Jisung was accidentally kidnapped by a mafia gang...
20.4K 516 16
this story happens 6 years after weirdmaggeden so Dipper and Mabel are 19 although Mabel doesn't go back to Gravity falls with Dipper so she isn't in...