fallen romance [wilbur x read...

By vio1yn

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(6)

1.8K 32 14
By vio1yn

Y/n stretched her arms out as she walked through the forest, looking around for a tree with a yellow ribbon.

The birds were up in the trees above her singing and the leaves on the trees were waving slightly side to side.

The sky was still a pale yellow colour with soft clouds floating around.

The girl admired the area, she found it peaceful and calming compared to the drama back at home.

Y/n noticed a bright ribbon flowing in the cool wind, she walked towards it and looked around.

''Hello Athena."

Y/n turned around abruptly to see a tall man with a gold crown and pink long hair standing behind her with a netherite axe resting on his shoulder.

Technoblade was one of the best fighters, just like Dream. He was the oldest sibling of Wilbur and Tommy, and was a pig.

Y/n grinned and walked over to the pink haired man and hugged him. He hugged her back and chuckled slightly at the girl attempting to grab his axe slowly.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at her up and down, looking closely at the uniform.

"A suit dress, how interesting." The monotone voice said.

Y/n stood awkwardly and rubbed her arm, Technoblade noticed she felt guilty so he bumped his shoulder with hers playfully.

"So, I came back since Wilbur wanted me as I stated in the letter.."

He started to walk through the forest with his sister in law with his hands behind his back.

''Wilbur wants to blow up Manburg.'' Technoblade said calmly.

"Wilbur wants to do what!? Where is he, I need to talk to him!"

Technoblade put his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it softly trying to calm her down.

"I'll bring you to him, he's in Pogtopia."

Y/n made a confused face when she heard the name 'Pogtopia', but since it was made by Wilbur and Tommy so it didn't totally surprise her.

The two walked deeper into the forest and the sky slowly turned into a light blue and no clouds were present anymore.

Technoblade walked over to a big boulder on the bottom of a mountain, and moved it to the side to reveal a small room with stairs going down.

He moved out of the way and put his hand out aiming towards the entrance to let her in first.

She looked at him suspiciously, then walked into the small room and looked around. There was a bed,  chest and crafting table in the closed room.

The pink haired man put the boulder back to cover the entrance which made the room go dark. He pulled out a torch and walked to the top of the stairs.

He looked over to her and tilted his head towards the stairs, telling her to follow him. He walked down the spiral hard stone stairs and she followed him.

She watched closely where she was walking, as she was in boots while the steps were small and thin. It was dark all the way down if it wasn't for the torch the man was holding.

The h/c girl slid her hand against the cold hard wall while walking down, her wedding ring made it bumpy to run it down.

Her wedding ring was a rose gold ring with designs all over it while small white diamonds sat on either side of a bigger diamond in the middle.

Wilbur's ring was a rose gold one with the same designs all over it.

Once they both reached the end of the stairs, Technoblade waited for her to come beside, she noticed him admiring the area in shock.

They both went down more stairs that were made out of cobblestone and were bigger steps than the last.

Y/n looked around at the deep ravine with cracked stone all along the walls, there was some slight furniture down at the bottom where it seemed the two boys were staying.

''Stay here, I'll be right back.'' The man said and left to search for Wilbur.

Y/n nodded and looked around the place, she started to slightly walk about and noticed how the ravine was old and dirty.

She found a few chests and opened them to be filled with potatoes, she picked one up and looked at it and chuckled to herself.

'Techno.'

Unexpectedly she heard a few angry mumbles and curse words being thrown around, she recognised it and turned around to see a tall teenager wearing a red and white shirt, dirty blonde messy hair and a dark cream colour handkerchief around his neck. He was wearing old boots that were too big for him and fingerless black gloves.

''Fucking asshole.'' The British teenager said in his accent which made Y/n smile.

''Hi Tommy.'' 

The boy looked up at her and his face instantly lit up, he ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Y/n laughed slightly in surprise and hugged him tightly back, he relaxed his body once her felt her warm embrace.

She stroked his hair softly and pulled out of the hug, the h/c girl noticed he had a plaster on his nose and his face was dirty.

''My god..you look awful. Sit down.'' The girl said and forcefully sat him down ontop of a big hard rock.

Y/n searched the chests and found an old rag, she walked back over to him and licked her thumb and started to clean his face with it.

He grunted in disgust and kept backing away, her brows furrowed as she attempted to get the dirt off his face.

''Stop moving!''

''Fuck off!''

Once Y/n got the last bit of dirt off his face with her thumb, she chuckled and shook her head. He wiped his face in disgust and rolled his eyes at the girl.

''It's nice to see you again Tommy, I've missed you.'' The h/c lightly hit Tommy's shoulder.

The boy scoffed and smiled slightly. ''Yeah I guess I missed you too.''

He looked her up and down to notice she was in a different uniform, he narrowed her eyes at her which made her sigh and sit down beside the teenager.

''Schlatt gave me a new uniform to wear..along with the others like Tubbo and-''

''Tubbo! Is he okay?!'' 

Y/n looked at her brother in law who looked desperate to hear if his best friend was alright, her expression softened and she rubbed his back.

''Yeah..yeah he's doing alright I'm with him so nothing will ever happen to him, I promise.''

Tommy sighed in relief and nodded, trusting his sister in law. 

They both heard voices coming from the end of the ravine, Tommy looked over to see who it was and scoffed then crossed his arms. 

Y/n looked over to see Techno with his arms full of potatoes talking with Wilbur, who looked different compared to the last time the h/c seen him. 

Wilbur was wearing a slightly blooded and dirty white shirt with a long brown trench coat and black long jeans. He was also wearing big black boots with fingerless gloves and a black scarf laying on the back of his neck. His hair was messy and he had dark eyebags from restless nights.

Y/n loved him either way, she got up and ran over to him and jumped ontop of him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

Wilbur was taken by surprise, but once he realised it was his wife, he hugged her back even tighter digging his face into her hair.

Techno and Tommy both looked away while feeling uncomfortable as the couple kissed each other deeply.

Y/n pulled away and held his face, she looked into his eyes and caressed his cheek.

''God I've missed you way too much.'' The two chuckled as he held her closely.

''I missed you more-'' Wilbur looked down at what she was wearing and gave her a look.

Y/n cleared her throat, knowing she let down Wilbur by wearing the uniform of the enemies new nation.

''You look..different. I like it.'' The girl said trying to ease the tension, the man smiled and put down his wife gently.

They both linked hands and walked towards the two brothers talking, she leaned against his shoulder in joy, knowing she was back with her love.

''I'm meeting with Dream in a bit to discuss some things he wanted to talk about..'' 

Y/n stared at her husband in shocked and a sense of betrayal, Tommy looked at Wilbur the same way his sister in law did.

''Dream?! Our enemy?!'' 

''Yes, he said he wanted to help us blow up L'Manburg.''

Y/n pulled away from Wilbur in astonishment, did she hear that right? 

''Y-You want to do what?!''

The three men looked at her, Y/n knew Technoblade told her that Wilbur wanted to blow up Manburg, but she didn't believe it.

''N-No! No! Wilbur how could you do that to our own country!''

''Y/n that country is corrupt, the new leader? He's corrupt! This is the only way we can take it back!'' 

Y/n couldn't believe her ears, she was too shocked to argue back but when she looked at the two boys, they looked unaffected by the news.

The girl stared at them all and ran up the stairs, she heard Tommy yell her name but she kept going.

Once she got to the second set of stairs she started to walk slower and try to process what her husband had said. 

She never knew Wilbur would do such thing after getting exiled from his own country, and never thought he'd change this much.

Wilbur and Y/n were very loyal to their country and loved it and their people there.

Y/n crossed her arms as she got to the top of the stairs and once she pulled the boulder to the side, she gasped when she seen a masked man standing in front of her.

''Hello princess.''

Y/n's expression changed as she glared at the man with a smirk on his lips.

She pushed roughly past him and started to walk back to Manburg, it was raining and there was slight thunder noises in the distance.

Dream looked at the entrance to Pogtopia then chased after the girl walking away.

''So, you found out the news huh.'' 

Y/n continued to walk with her arms crossed and brows furrowed in anger, Dream watched her with a smug smile.

''You know, I never thought Wilbur was the type to destroy something and possibly somebody he loves. He's too much of a hopeless romantic.'' 

Y/n scoffed and turned to look at him, she noticed his hood with up covering his hair to avoid it getting wet and he was wearing his netherite armour with his axe on his side.

''He won't destroy Manburg, he's just trying to scare us I know Wilbur I know my husband.'' Y/n spat out the word 'husband'. at Dream which made him lick his lips and scoff.

''If you know your husband, then why has he asked for a stack of tnt to detonate?'' 

Y/n's face dropped and Dream found amusement in watching Y/n's emotions change. 

The rain was running down her face, ruining her makeup slightly. Her hair was wet and so was her uniform, her boots were covered on the bottom in fresh mud. 

''He what?'' The girl asked quietly.

Dream grinned which showed his white teeth with sharp fang looking teeth in the front. 

''Oh princess you didn't know? That's why I came here, to give him the tnt.'' 

Y/n stared at him hurt, then crossed her arms tighter and continue to walk back to Manburg while Dream watched her and turned around to return back to Pogtopia.

The ground was mushy from all the rain making it wet and the rain was crashing down onto Y/n's uniform and head making her drenched.

Y/n sat down on her bed, not caring if it got wet from her being out in the rain. She sat there attempting to process what happened and looked up when the door was slammed opened.

She narrowed her eyes when the person didn't knock, but her gaze softened when she seen it was her cousin. 

''It's Niki, Schlatt trapped her!''

ahh this chapter was so bad omg!! also tysm for 114 reads thats actually mad tysm it means a lot <33 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 119 19
Y/n has lived in the Dream SMP their whole life, making so many memories there. Little did y/n know they would be loosing all their memory in an acci...
2.8K 65 16
"Y/n, do it. Kill me!" "But I love you Wilbur!" She yelled as he angled the sword in her hand under his ribs. Y/n saw them every day. She saw them b...
200K 5.7K 30
IN WHICH he gets a new girlfriend which makes him realise he's not over his ex tommyinnit x fem!oc if tommy states he is uncomfortable with fanfics i...
28K 1.7K 39
FUCK WILBUR SOOT. #SupportShelbySquad - - - Everything is going a-okay for Tubbo after moving on from L'Manberg to Snowchester. He's built a nation...