Married To Mafia ( Series One)

By NusratJahan2477

Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face becaus... More

Beginning
chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
CHAPTER-5
Chapter- 6
CHAPTER-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
chapter- 18
CHAPTER- 19
Chapter 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 59
Chapter 60
chapter 61
New Book Alert
New Book Alert
Book list
New story
Author note
Special note

chapter 58

9.7K 438 86
By NusratJahan2477

)

  “The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).” –Anonymous

  “Dua (supplication) has the power to turn your dreams into reality.” –Anonymous

  Amira Sultan p.o.v

  I woke up feeling sick to my stomach . On top of that my arm is still not healed ,it keeps bleeding from time to time . They didn't even have the courtesy to hire a good doctor . I thought mentally .

  Heartless people …

  I had a severe headache and my stomach was rumbling . There was a little basket in the corner . I ran toward it and puked my gut out .

  My whole body began to shake. I sat down on the floor , breathing heavily . I didn't understand one thing why they saved me and kept me alive .

  Even though I am locked in a room, it's not bad . I don't understand as much as I heard from Ahil. They keep girls like they are worse than animals and yet here I am treated so differently .

  Is it because I am Khaled's wife ??

  But isn't Khalid their enemy ??

  After gaining some sense , I got up and cleaned my face with some water .

  It's been a week since I have been here. There is only one person who came to give me good and water and that is Ahil who promised to save Khalid and I from here .

  I was so relieved knowing that Khalid is fine but held in a prison .

  I know these people are human traffickers but I don't know I feel there is more to it . The way Ahil was speaking about these people and the way Khalid knew those men .

  I had this feeling that Khalid's past must be connected to these people .

  Every Time someone enters the room , I become terrified. I have no idea how these girls go through this every day . Everytime something negative comes into my mind , my soul wants to leave my body .

  I am praying day and day seeking help from Allah ..

  I just hope Ahil keeps his promise ….

  KHALID MIRZA P.O.V

  " She is here ?" I frown gazing at the house .

  " Yeah… " Ahil covers our face with the branches of leaves .

  " But- ?

  " All those girls were kept in a terrible condition then why Amira was getting special treatment ?" I don't understand .

  I mean I am happy that she is safe but something is fishy .

  " That witch's partner in crime is in love with your wife " he informs .

  I clench my fist " what " I gritted out.

  " Yeah he shot dead that man who shoot Amira "

  " He went crazy when he saw her bloody hand , for a second even Jannat got scared by him " he chuckled.

  " You should have looked at her face " he laughed but became quiet to see my glare .

  " She . Is . My . Wife: " I made it clear .

  " Yeah " he surrender " she loves you alot … she kept murmuring your name "

  " Who is that guy? " I ask in a hush tone gazing at the window of Amira's room.

  " I don't know , I have seen him once and that too that day when he was going crazy for Amira's well -being " he shrugged .

  " Whoever that son of a ****** I will never let his intention successful "

  " You love her don't you ?" Ahil asked .

  '' Do you have any doubt that I don't?" I questioned him .

  " No, absolutely not, " he said with a shake of his head .

  " Chatterbox " I mutter staring at my aim .

  " Hey I am not " he hissed .

  " We cannot waste time , we need to go over there "

  " You stay here and guard " With that I marched toward…. The house where my wife is kept .

  I climbed the pipe of her room and then knocked at the glass window. A few minutes later , she appeared in the glass window staring at me in confusion .

  Her eyes got bigger …. Realising it's me then she immediately tried to open the glass window but couldn't . So I pulled out the gun and broke the glass. Then I jumped inside the room .

  Her eyes were wide open in surprise like she couldn't believe , water filled her eyes with a trembling hand , she touched my face .

  " You came …" her voice was low with unshed tears .

  My heart drops at the sight of her hollow cheeks and delicate fingers . Her eyes had a dark circle under them .

  I quickly scanned her for injuries . I heard her chuckle .

  " Here " she pointed at her arms.

  " They shot me here, " she pouted .

  I couldn't control myself and hug her tightly like my life depended on it .

  " Alhumdulillah you are okay " I whispered in relief .

  " I am sorry it's all my fault " I sniffled .

  She didn't deserve all these , I dragged her into my own problems .

  " I promise after everything is over , I will be your best husband " my words made her eyes widen .

  She gasp " promise "

  I nodded, kissed my forehead , she squealed like a child " I love you khalid " she hugged me back tight .

  My body got stiff ….. and I think she realised what she said slowly moving away .

  " What did you say? " I asked, completely shocked .

  I expected her to be shy but instead she gazed at my eyes confidently " I. Love you " she blush .

  " I mean I know you don't buy-" she started blabablering but I put my index finger on her lips , closing the distance between us I kissed her passionately .

  Breaking away… I had a huge smile on my face " I love you too Tesoro " I confessed .

  " You do.." she asked, breathing heavily .

  " Did my kiss didn't confirm? " I teased her .

  " Shut up… "

  My body got alert as we heard some noise from outside .

  " We need to get out of here " my voice became dangerously low .

  " Where do you think you are going? " she asked, trailing behind me .

  " Amira just wait here , I need to see if there is someone outside " I make her understand .

  Slowly we reached the door , the door knob was turning slightly , Amira was hiding behind me and I was ready to attack .

  The door burst open … bringing a big shocker .

  " Khalid ??"

  " Osman??" My eyebrows knitted together.

  " What are you doing here? " my defence instinct dropped .

  He look shocked too " I - I came to save you guys "

  " Alhamdulillah Osman you are here " Amira came to my side , I waa relieved to see him here .

  I couldn't believe he came to save us .

  " But how did you find us? " I asked, but someone jumped from the window .

  We turn back to see Ahil brushing his pants then look up only to bring a gun to point at Osman .

  " Ahil chill , he is with us " Amira tried to explain .

  " Sir , Amira, move away," he yelled .

  I turn to him fully " Ahil put your gun down "

  " He is my friend "I added .

  Akhil looked between me and Osman for a second .

  " He is not your friend , he is that crazy man I was talking about with my Jannat partner, " he revealed .

  " KHALID " I heard Amira shouted at the top of her lungs before I could react to something hitting my neck knocking me out .

  _________________________________

  Did anyone guess Osman will turned out to be the main villian .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 18.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
470K 20.7K 24
(Mafia Series#2) [Previously known as "Sold to be His"] He advanced towards me and grabbed my arm painfully. I hissed under his hold and tried to pul...
352K 7.7K 75
β€’ BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES β€’ Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
46.6K 838 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...