Side Piece

By AlyssaWonder

Next part More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

23.9K 867 120
By AlyssaWonder

I called Bianca after I made it inside. She didn't answer so I assumed her and Craig were making up. They would probably be at it all night. I left her a message to call me if Craig didn't put her ass to sleep. I then noticed I had a missed call from an unfamiliar number. Quen came to mind and I saved hs number.

As soon as I did that a text came through. It was from Quen.

*sorry 4 turning u down. trust me i am so attracted to u but i want to do this the right way. forgive me? :-(*

I chuckle and reply. *u good. so what do u have planned for us tomorrow?*

*do u like surprises?*

*yeah, people say they dont but they're lying*

*lol well im glad u like them so im sure u will like what i have in store 4 u. i will call u at eight tomorrow*

Wait, eight at night or eight in the morning? I usually slept late on my days off and didn't get up 'til ten. I made my way to the bedroom and collapse on my bed. I then remember that Michael stole another pair of my panties so I made a mental note to go shopping tomorrow for some new sets of undergarments.

I yawn as I get comfortable and fall asleep. My phone rings waking me from my sleep. The clock on my nightstand reads three am. I grab my phone and see Bianca is calling. I answer and tell her about the events that unfolded after Quen and I left the club.

"Damn! He turned you down? And Michael has some nerve claiming your whoohaw belongs to him! He dumped you and is jealous that you're moving on? Ha!"

"What should I do B?" I ask her a serious question.

"Michael will only keep fucking with you if you let him. I know you love him but he'll never leave his wife, he'll only string you along like he has for eight years. Fuck him! Quen seems like a nice enough guy so I say give him a chance."

My girl makes sense. I tell her I love her before we hang up. I go back to sleep with my mind made up: Michael and I are through. I won't expect anything from Quen but I will open up to something new.

I wake the next morning at seven o'clock. I am surprised at this. I remember that Quen told me he'd call at eight so I have an hour to kill. I get out of bed, shower and change into some sweats. I go into the kitchen to fix a bowl of cereal and eat it at my breakfast nook.

Once I am done I clean the bowl and flop down on the couch to watch the morning news. At eight o'clock on the dot my cell rings. Quen is calling. I accept his call and place it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Morning gorgeous. Did you sleep well?"

His deep voice fills the room and I smile at his considerate question.

"Actually I did. I have a clear head this morning and I know what I want." I tell him.

"Really? What do you want Gia?"

Hearing him speak my name sends shudders through me, like it did last night.

"I want to explore what could happen between us."

"Good because I want that too. Listen, I will be at your place in an hour so be ready."

"Where are we going?" I ponder.

"Just be ready. Dress light because you'll be sweating when I'm through with you."

His voice became a bit more seductive which caused to me to bite my lip to stifile a moan.

"Sweating? Is that a good or bad thing?"

"You can tell me over lunch. See you in an hour."

He hangs up after saying good-bye and I rush into my room to change. I dress in a white tank top, skinny jeans and a light jacket. I fix my hair since it got a little out of place while I slept. I decide to forgo make-up which I really don't need, being a natural beauty.

On cue I hear my doorbell ring. I move quickly to my front door and open to see Quen smiling down at me. He takes in my appearance and nods.

"You look great. Come on."

He reaches out for me and I take his hand. He pulls me out of my home and I close and lock the front door. I see a dark green brand new Ford F150. He opens the passenger door and helps me get into the front seat. He closes the door and gets behind the wheel.

"Thanks for not bringing the bike." I smile as he backs out of my driveway.

"You're welcome but we would need the truck today for the work we'll be doing." he tells me and heads for the interstate.

"Work? You're putting me to work?"

He nods and throws me a devious smile. "My family owns a farm out on Greenwich Rd and every Saturday I go and help out. I usually start the day at about seven but I figured you wouldn't be up that early."

Wow, is all I thought. Me, work on a farm? He looks at me and I guess he can see the apprehension on my face.

"It's just for a couple of hours and like I said I'll take you to lunch afterwards."

I have no choice but to sit back and enjoy the ride. We arrive at a large plot of land around ten-fifteen. On the land is a large three story house painted green. There's fences all around separating the animals and there are two sheds behind the house.

Quen parks the truck and gets out. He lets me out and we make our way to the house. Once inside I see a woman cleaning up what I assume are breakfast dishes.

"Quen, you'd better get outside! Your uncle needs help with the cows. Ethel's in a bad mood this morning and Ichabod is going crazy. I think they know you're not out there."

The woman turns around and faces us. She eyes me and then looks to Quen. "Who's this?"

Quen moves me forward to make introductions. "Aunt Charlie, this is Gia. Gia, this is my dad's sister Charlie."

"Nice to meet you." I smile at her.

Charlie does the same. She pushes her long sandy brown hair behind her ears and shifts her weight from one foot to another.

"Are you here to help out? We definitely could use an extra pair of hands."

I look to Quen and let out a sigh. "I guess so."

"Well Quen go on and show her to the sheds."

Quen places his hands on my jacket and removes it off my arms. He then takes my hand and leads me back outside. We walk a few feet to one of the sheds behind the house. We enter the one to the left and see a man attempting to milk a cow but the cow keeps hitting him with its tail and moving away.

The man lets out a frustrated groan and moves away from his seat. Quen walks over to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Need some help Uncle Ray?"

The man looks at him and then looks at me. He returns his gaze back to his nephew. "Yeah. Ethel won't let me milk her and I think she's enjoying beating me with her tail."

Quen laughs and introduces us before he takes the seat his uncle jumped out of. He waves me over and I cautiously move closer to the large cow.

"Ever milk a cow before?" he asks me as he places his hand on the little pink things underneath the cow.

"Um no."

He scoots back in his seat and pulls me to sit down in front of him. I reluntantly allow him to pull me down and he guides my hand to those pink things. Ewww.

"You just squeeze the teat like this..." He squeezes what he calls the teat and I see the milk fall from it to the bucket beneath the cow.

He places my hand where his is and slowly guides me on the method. He rubs my arm as I take over and I feel my body heat rise at the feel of his fingertips against my skin. I get the hang of milking the cow and soon the bucket is full. Ethel lets out a relieved moo and Quen rubs her side.

"Good girl." he coos to her.

His uncle takes the bucket and leaves the shed. Quen then takes me to the other shed and once we enter I see two rather large horses. I see a young man trying to calm a jet black one who is jumping away from him. Quen rushes over and holds out his hands to the horse.

"Easy boy! I'm here."

The horse looks to him and immediately calms down. He walks to Quen and nuzzles him. Quen gently patted his large head.

"I missed you too boy."

I smile at the scene and notice the guy standing next to Quen stare at me shyly. When our eyes meet his looks away and nudges Quen who makes another introduction.

"Gia, this is my cousin Kent. He's shy around pretty girls."

I laugh as Kent gasps and then punches Quen playfully. "You didn't have to tell her that!"

Quen laughs and moves away from the horse who seems upset at that. "I'm just going to get you some food Ichabod."

He motions for me to follow him and we head back outside the shed. He points to a large pale of hay.

"Help me carry that in please."

I do so and once we have the hay inside Quen cuts the string holding it all together. He scatters the hay in front of Ichabod and the other horse in the shed.

Quen tells me he has to pick up some supplies for the farm at a store down the road so we go back out to his car and make the fifteen minute drive down the road. It takes us an hour to load up the back of his truck and I am dog tired when we get back to the farm.

We spend the next two hours feeding and cleaning animals. I gag at the smell of horse and cow manure that I have to clean up. Ugh!

I really am sweating when Quen tells me we are done for the day.Thank God! We go into the house and I see from a clock on the wall that is well after two. Quen pulls me into a dining room and his aunt is placing food on the table.

"Help yourself. Gia, thanks again for helping Quen out." she states.

"No problem. I actually had fun." I tell her as Quen pulls out my chair for me to sit down.

"Oh! Do you want to come back tomorrow?" she states but I can't tell if she is serious or teasing me.

"I think I'll just bring her by once a week auntie. She'll be sore tomorrow." Quen jumps in to my rescue.

Charlie nods and leaves us to eat.

"So you really enjoyed this manual labor?" Quen asks as he reaches for a biscuit.

I watch him bite into it and watch his adam's apple bob as he chews. I then look to his lips and they form into a smile. I feel myself getting hot, not from the work we did, so I fan my face.

"Um, yes I did enjoy working with you, your uncle and cousin. The animals are well behaved and I was expecting to get bitten but no marks!"

Quen laughs so hard I think he is going to choke on the piece of biscuit in his mouth.

"Yeah, our animals are used to people. I'm really glad you were so open to doing this. I brought a few women here to help and all they were worried about was getting their nails dirty or getting their clothes dirty. You're different and I like that."

I blush and grab some food to tear myself away from his smiling face. We spend an hour talking and eating until Quen offers to take me home.

"You tired of me already?" I state with a sly smile.

He furiously shakes his head no. "I'd keep you with me all day if you wanted."

He leans into me and I see lust written all over his face. He brushes his lips against mine and rests his hand on my thigh before deepening the kiss.

I grip the side of his head while we lip lock. He moans in my mouth while we battle for control. I laugh as he curses and moans my name.

He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. "I better take you home before I am tempted to throw you over my shoulder, take you upstairs and wear your pretty little ass out."

"Would that be so bad?" I challenge.

"You want me?" he whispers.

I just nod while clenching my legs together.

"Then you can have me; just not right now. Let's do things my way okay sweetheart."

I blow out a breath as he kisses my forehead. He stands and reaches out his hand to me. I take it and he pulls me from my seat. We leave the house, get into the truck and he drives off.

It is after five o'clock when Quen pulls up to my condo. He walks me to my door and hugs me tightly to his body.

"I'll call you tomorrow. I had fun with you today." he states after releasing me.

"I had fun with you too." I crane my neck to look into his face and smile at him.

He drops his head to mine and kisses me. I feel his right hand grip my butt during the embrace. He caresses my cheek after breaking our kiss.

He reiterates that he will call me tomorrow and goes to his truck. I wave good-bye and go inside. I immediately call Bianca and tell her about the date.

"He had you milking cows! Girl, shut up! I can see you now squeezing on them pink things!" she laughs so loud I have to pull my phone from my ear.

"They're called teats. But seriously I had fun with him. I really like him." I confess.

"Well good! If you like him then I do too." she says then gasps. "We can double date now! What are you doing next Saturday?"

I laugh. "I don't know yet but I'll definitely find out if Quen is free."

We tell each we love one another before ending the call. I go into my bedroom and collapse on it with a infatuated sigh. With Quen on my mind I run my hands up and down my body. I cup my full breasts and tweak my nipples through my top.

I unbutton and unzip my jeans and after removing them I sit up to retrieve my vibrator from the nightstand. I remove my panties and place the sex toy at my nether region. I turn it on full blast and cry out Quen' s name while rocking my pelvis in sync with the vibrations.

"Oh my fucking God!" I scream as my orgasm hits me faster than ever before when I used my toy.

My walls contract sharply and I feel like I was just electrocuted. I turn off my vibrator and lay still to calm my racing heart beat. I wanted Quen and he was the first man that I wanted other than...no, I couldn't let him invade my thoughts.

This was what I needed...a fresh start. Quen was what I needed and soon I would have him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.2K 32
"the bodyguard" sequel.
349K 15.4K 45
Newlyweds meaning more drama coming their way, will they be able to get through it?
138K 3.2K 20
❤India and Kamari❤ will they last? ❤Book 2 Coming Soon❤
13.3K 410 55
Part 3 to Teachers Pet Part 1 & Part 2 included in Teachers Pet*