Steel Heart Young Heart (Hyun...

By EvaConstantine

Han Jisung is the most common boy you can meet in High School, while Hwang Hyunjin, on the contrary, has noth... More

On High School Ground
Son of
Class Rep
A little fun
Jisung's despair and hope
What happened, Jisung?
Too far
Aouch
No fun
A good bad day
Outside High School Ground
Tracked down
Help
The unexpected side of my enemy
Back to normal?
Upstairs
Be careful, curious cat
Wrong choice
Deal with it!
Where are you?
Stitches
So, he is that stupid
Selfish
Madman
I just need a body on mine
Dreamy much?
Who are you?
Everything inside
Au bout du rΓͺve
Idly
Grey sky
Eyes follow, so eyes see
Dreams happen, even bad ones
Third punch?
A pretty pet
He is...
Week-ends
Today
From fox to puppy
Begging
Old couch and rubber
Peace of mind and warm bodies
Under the window
Me stupid
Good bye
No hold on you
Something bad happened
Screen
Ransom
Return to the apartment
At his bedside (1)
At his bedside (2)
Sirens says
Bitter & salty
Note from the author
Hyunjin's tactic

Yet another shade of annoying

343 19 1
By EvaConstantine

Hyunjin's pov:

"No! I'm not having sex with you at school!" exclaimed Jisung under his breath after I tried to put my hand under his shirt.

What a prude!

"Come on. We can't do it at my place anymore, so we can only do it here."

"It was never a good idea anyway! So, let's just not do it anymore."

Seeing I wasn't replying, he hesitantly patted my head and left to run after his girl.

What am I? A dog!? He's the one supposed to be my thing, so why do I feel like he's playing with me?

Anyway, if he wants to play, I'm gonna play.

🌸

Jisung's pov:

Fuck.

What's wrong with him again?? He still manages to get worse!

I had managed to explain to Elena in sort that she understood this was all a misunderstanding. But now, Hyunjin is making it harder and harder to believe!

He started getting even more clingy, as if he was trying to merge with me or something.

He put his table against mine (of course the professors had nothing to say about this), and during every break, he either put his legs on mine, or simply sit in my lap.

When I'm standing, he puts his arms around me, when I'm walking, he take me by the arm and when I go somewhere he can't, he waits for me at the door.

Thankfully, Elena haven't asked about it again yet, and seems rather resolute concerning the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.2K 25
one is a mafia leader and one is a doctor. wrong place at the wrong time. what happens when the two crosses paths? some will call it fate, but han j...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
38.4K 1.9K 16
A story wherein Roseanne, a broke working student was thrown out in her apartment due to non payment of rent. It was 2:00 am and she was in need of...
64.3K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...