When all dreams crumble

By Gracie_a_live

word counter = 11000 something :-) EDIT:: New chapters involved ā™„ļø - AU fanfiction from original tv series... More

1. When life still was normal
2. Urgent radio transmission
3. Getting familiar a life without parents
4. Why the life is so fucking unfair
5. Are you still alive, do you still love me?
6. Those dangerous days
8. A quiet moment
9. There is hope as long as people
10. Forever yours
11. A promise to came back
12. I wish I could've been there to support you
13 When there's nothing else that pain left
14. Maybe things can still get better
15 How to introduce you bf to your sister??
'The lights go out of European, forever'
17 The emotional mess
Epilogue: The surprise
Sequel!!!!
the past never changes

7. The first death cases of *Spanish flu

4 0 0
By Gracie_a_live

A/N

*I am sorry that Spanish flu is miss correct time at this book... in real life it was 1918 - 1919 [at mine version it is 1914 - 1915] 

Jana

March 1915

Well...so many people are dying because of war... Why needed this flu pandemic start then!! Now it has been already three months and I do feel like am done with it. From the beginning this disease has killed over thousand soldiers and 300 hundred civilians. And those are just death statistics from England. And I do think that I have that disease because I am too ill, those symptoms for flu are tiredness, high body temperature, breathing difficulties, sneezing and muscle pain [A/N so pretty much same than symptoms of coronavirus!]. My lungs are hurting and I just want to sleep...I do feel like I am gonna die soon...

April 1915

I am finally getting much better... For four weeks I have been at the base hospital. Now I am even able to sit and walk a little bit. The Lotta nurse [Those women who worked at the front line, like nurses at the hospital]. said that I am able to get out from this base hospital on the next month when I am fully recovered... But at least now the coughing and breathing difficulties have got easier so I do feel little bit better. And my body temperature is not so fatal anymore. 

I was transferred to Glasgow by base ambulance. Newcastle is completely destroyed, no one is able to live at here anymore! But I did love that country so badly, I was born and lived at here by my whole childhood, those fucking Germans!!! After my left they have been bombing that city over five times. It was the place where I did met Matei. How is he going to find me if I am at here now?? What If he doesn't find me? There is one song that we used to listen at every Christmas

I did see the faces of angel, you brought the light to darkness...                                                                    You saved the lost one...                                                                                                                                                     I did see the faces of angel, you brought the light to darkness...                                                                   The faces of angel protects me...                                                                                                                                     The Christmas always brings you back to my mind.....                                                                                        I do have that crystal angel by memory of you, why you needed to go                                                          Like crystal your wings did shine... like I miss you... Please could you fly back to here?

A/N 

the song names are: 

Enkelin kasvot = The faces of angel

Kristallienkeli = The crystal angel 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.8K 20
A Caius Volturi fan-fiction "I love it when you beg, Tesoro. It's music to my ears." Luna is a hybrid, and the only one of her kind. Being abandone...
66.6K 2.2K 50
ā™•~Let me be the big bad wolf to fulfil all your naughty little desires~ā™• Stripped And Tainted The Human...
1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
714K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...