๐–๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐€๐’๐“. โช ๐–ฝ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...

De -LOVEHISTORICS

๐–๐‚โ”Šโช ๐“ฆ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐“’๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ! โซ โ†ณ ๆ‹ไบบใŸใก โ› i can see my baby ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง'. his ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•'๐’” on... Mais

๐–๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐€๐’๐“.
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›.
๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ .
๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ .
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—‚๐—….
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐–พ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„, ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—†.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐–ป๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ป๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ˆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—†๐—’ ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ๐—….

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—…๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.

320 10 0
De -LOVEHISTORICS

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓 ...!
────── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──────
𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ LA VIE EN ROSE ❜︎
𝟬𝟬𝟴.  ╱ ╱ 🪄🪴 ˚◞𑁍゚-𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂

─── ꒰ ₊˚.┊  𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗑 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀. ...! ┊‧₊˚ ꒱ ──

Time had passed since Dansby and Victoria's gathering two nights ago. They were both beyond content and happy. Constantly messaging each other almost by the hour. Of course, their schedules were crazy but it was always promised that they would talk to each other every single day.

While Victoria was messaging Dansby as he asked her how her day was going, she noticed that she had received a DM request from a verified creator on Instagram. With immediate curiosity, she went to go check who this might have been.

When she opened the message she automatically felt excited when she saw who it was. You would never guess that she had received a message like this. But then again, she wouldn't have ever dreamed that she would be getting this request for something that was such a huge deal either.

One of her lifetime role models as a child, Lady Gaga, had just messaged her. Crazy, right? Well, what's even crazier is the fact that she wanted Victoria to be in a modeling shoot with her. Victoria instantly felt as if she had been messaged by mistake. She couldn't believe any of this.

Time went by, she talked to her management, she messaged the incredible icon back and even told Dansby. He was beyond excited and proud of her. She offered him to go with her and of course, he said yes. He was beyond thrilled for her and couldn't wait to go and support her.

Now, all she had to do was make the announcement to the public. She wanted to be secretive about it for a bit though. Overly appreciating her opportunity and privacy. She couldn't wait till the next morning. Yes, they let her know about this beyond late but how could she deny the opportunity? She wouldn't.

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗴𝗮𝗹 posted a new story. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟫 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈. . .

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 posted a new story. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
1 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈. . .

● ○

○ ●

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 posted a new photo. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
1 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈. . .

● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ●

♥︎ liked by dansbyswanson and 1,024,256 others

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 @ladygaga !! u are absolutely incredible ! the amount of gratitude and gratefulness i have from being included in this experience is overwhelming ! i love u so ! u have made my life & day ten times better , thank u for being an absolute gem !! i don't have many words but thank u angel ! our conversations will carry on with me for the rest of my life ! to the fans <33 be prepared to see us two again !! friendship , high-ponies , glitter ! a day filled with love <33 i'm very blessed ! thanking the lord for this opportunity !!! 🤍🪴🪄🦋🌂💧🌧⛈☔️

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟪,𝟥𝟫𝟤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗮 You're an absolute gem! It was lovely to work with you. Can't wait to see you again. ☔️

𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘁 go best friend!! insanely proud. 🤍

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗯𝘆𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻 So proud. ❤️

𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 gorgeous ! 🪄🪴

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 the looks! 🌧

"You look beautiful." Dansby complimented Victoria with a grin on his face. "Thank you, Angel." Victoria was quick to place a kiss on his cheek. She was so happy he was there with her. She wanted nothing more than for all of the other shoots she does for him to be there and she wanted to be there for his too.

They were truly made for each other. No doubt about it. They made each other laugh, smile, open up and have heart to heart conversations. Valentine often told Victoria that the two of them reminded her as Cinderella and her Prince Charming. Everyone around them saw how good they were for the other person. They couldn't have been better versions of themselves when they were together.

"I wanted to ask you, if you're not busy, would you like to come to my game tomorrow night?" Dansby asked her. "Of course, Dans! I want to start coming to more of them so I'm able to support you more!" she said, happily. Dansby wordlessly replied to her comment with a quick grin.

The two of them had remained very private on their relationship or whatever you wanted to call it. They weren't together, yet. But, Victoria didn't know is that Dansby was planning on asking her sooner than she realized. The two had only ever made their public appearances once when she was working on his ESPN video. Besides that, nothing too public.

When the two wanted to post the other person, they posted the photos on their private accounts. It was sort of funny because they made those accounts together. The usernames being an ode to the other person. The accounts were strictly made for friends and family. Being as they didn't want to add any fuel to the fire because articles were already speculating.

The most recent posts together, being on Victoria's Instagram. She made sure that they weren't noticeable and that you couldn't tell who it was. She wanted their privacy to remain for as long as they wanted it to. But, she wanted to be able to post with her almost boyfriend. She wanted a small amount of freedom.

The two had already come home from the shoot and were sitting outside on the balcony of Victoria's apartment. They were both sitting on the same chair. Huddled up in the presence of one another. "Vic?" Dansby questioned quickly. She could tell he was feeling nervous and she wanted to know why. Maybe she could talk him out of his nerves.

"Yes?" she asked him. "I'm about to ask something that you might think is crazy right now. But, please, don't freak out or up and leave." he stated with pleading eyes. "I won't Dans, you don't have to worry about me doing something like that." she told him. "Can I-, Can I, uhm, kiss you?" he questioned. Nerves easily noticed when he spoke.

"Of course, Dans. You didn't have to ask." Victoria said giggling slightly. When the two connected their lips, the feeling of floating and being anything other than on the Earth was automatic. The two didn't want to sound cliché, but this feeling was unlike any other. When the two pulled away from each other, Victoria giggled and placed a quick kiss to his cheek.

The two were very content and this cleared any questions the two may have had. Dansby knew he wanted to ask her out. He decided he was going to ask her at the game the very next day. Yes, he was nervous, but he also felt a unique sense of calamity. They were just themselves and that's all they ever needed to be. The two of them knew that there was absolutely no denying that they were falling for each other. They were falling fast.

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 ✉️
→ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 !
╰                 ╯
hello everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i tried out more graphics for the first time and i had a lot of fun with it. i'm going to have a new chapter out this coming week. thank you for the support!

© -𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

800K 25.6K 51
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
147K 4.1K 20
โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹, ๐Œ๐”๐๐’๐Ž๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘บ แœฐ โ†ณ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ...
11.4K 282 6
แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแดแด˜แด‡ ษขแด‡แด›s แด€ แด ษชsษชแดษด แดา“ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด›แด‡สŸสŸs สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส, แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส า“แดแดœษดแด… แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ ษขษชส€สŸ ษชษด สœแดแด˜แด‡'s แด ษชsษชแดษด ษชs แด‹สŸแด€แดœs แดสŸแด…แด‡sแด› แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ ษดแด‡...
13.6K 281 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...