The First Veterinarian of the...

Por EmyrsLight

This novel is not mine🍁.......... ...........🌸It's from MTLNovel The only purpose is that it's just for off... Más

Novel Summary
The First Veterinarian of the Empire: Works related
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 126-129

Chapter 121-125

185 5 1
Por EmyrsLight

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 121: Dr. Pei clocked in for the 121st day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 121: Dr. Pei clocked in for the 121st day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Ha ha ha ha…"

Seeing Osmond's extremely stunned smiling face, and seeing Raymond and Harpe as if they were embarrassed in the cream cake, Pei Zhou felt embarrassed.

He tugged at the corner of Osmond's clothes, and squeezed a sentence from between his teeth: "Osmond, don't go too far."

"They are both so miserable, you are still adding fuel to the fire..."

Osmond was pulled by Pei Zhou and tilted his body. He sat down on a chair next to him. His eyes were full of innocence: "What are you doing, you still feel distressed?..."

Osmond's fox stared at Pei Zhou unblinkingly, as if staring at a bad-hearted guy who was about to cheat. As long as he said a "yes", he could perform a fox cry on the spot.

Pei Zhou opened his mouth and found that he had lost his language ability: "..."

—"Bing! Queen of the worm's dressing room, four new stylists, one of them is already in place!"

Suddenly, a mechanical female voice sounded, making the room quiet, everyone looked around, but could not find where the sound was coming from.

Pei Zhou suddenly exclaimed: "Osmond!"

Several chains of light suddenly appeared on Osmond, who was sitting on the chair, binding his upper body, then tied his hands and feet, and confined him to the seat.

Osmond was startled: "???"

"Hahahaha..." Raymond and Harpe on the side laughed like revenge. They sat on the chairs, unable to move, but kicked their legs with excitement: "You got the trick too, right? Osment !"

"Wait, the test in this room is super abnormal, you can't pass it..."

"Yes, yes, you should keep that mirror for yourself!!"

Pei Zhou and Osmen looked at each other, and Dr. Qi and Hexi quickly walked to them, frowning: "What happened?"

Just as Pei Zhou was about to explain, the mechanical female voice sounded again.

—"The remaining three stylists, please be in place quickly, otherwise they will be regarded as invading orc spies and will be expelled. The countdown is 10, 9, 8..."

Harpey's expression changed: "You guys go out quickly...get out and find a way to save us."

Raymond roared: "It's too late to get out of the room, get a seat and sit down!"

Pei Zhou, Dr. Qi, and Hexi were caught off guard, and the scene fell into a little chaos.

But fortunately, before the countdown ended, they each picked up their seats and sat down.

As a result, several chains of light also appeared to lock them.

Pei Zhou smiled bitterly: "Well, we are all the same now!"

Hessie licked her dry lips, and said sternly: "What the **** the show crew is doing again, I, I, I...I'm your gold master dad, put me down quickly! Otherwise, or I won't give you money!"

Dr. Qi tried to push his glasses, but moved his arm and found that the strap was really strong: "..."

Seeing the big round table in the middle began to rotate, an unknown premonition loomed in everyone's hearts.

However, what is unexpected is that after the big round table turned around, a lot of beauty products rose from it. Among them, the neatly arranged shelf of lipsticks is the most eye-catching.

Under each lipstick, there are different color bars.

Harpe swallowed hard, and his voice trembled: "Yes, this is it!"

As Harpe’s voice just fell, under the table, a shot of guns popped out in the direction of everyone.

Pei Zhou was shocked, and saw a little white cream remaining in the muzzle in front of Raymond and Harpe, but their muzzles were still clean.

—So this is the culprit that caused the mess between Raymond and Harpe?

Just when everyone couldn't recover, a slender Miss Dragonfly appeared on the holographic screen.

It was a woman wearing a white hip skirt and round-frame glasses. If it were not for the tentacles on the top of her head and the wings on her back, she looked no different from ordinary humans.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I'm late."

She raised her hand and looked at the bracelet: "Time is running out, so we won't waste time. This will start the recruitment conference for the queen stylist."

Leimen looked desperate and looked at Miss Dragonfly's eyes, as if looking at a devil: "..."

Pei Zhou, Hexi, Dr. Qi, Osmond: "???"

"The first level of assessment, please find the male-colored lipstick as shown in the picture within 30 seconds!" Miss Dragonfly held a photo of red lips in both hands, and smiled at everyone.

When the words fell, the light chain that bound everyone's hands disappeared, but the light chain on the feet still existed.

Raymond and Harper were in a turmoil. They picked up the lipstick on the shelf and began to identify them carefully, and from time to time they looked up to contrast with the color in the photo, "No, this is too dark, no, this is too light, no, this is dumb. Light..."

Pei Zhou and the others, who had not had time to act, raised their heads again, and saw Miss Dragonfly's seemingly gentle smile, as if there was boundless dislike and contempt for male orcs.

—Oh, straight man!

"26, 25, 24..."

Under the pressure of the countdown, everyone was forced to join the battle, and the action of looking for lipstick became messier.

Pei Zhou scrambled to pick up lipsticks, and was full of despair in his heart-these lipstick colors are really too close, right? Where is the problem with straight men? He can't tell this gay! !

After living for twenty years, for the first time I found out that I was colorblind! !

Pei Zhou peeped at the actions of other people next to him with a guilty conscience, just like a difficult exam person trying to peek at other people's papers.

Osmond, what the **** is doing! ? Who asked him to research the brand of lipstick? Who asked him to open the concealer? Who told him to apply the liquid foundation... Forget it, what is he doing?

Dr. Qi, he... He is pinching a lipstick with his fingers, pushing the glasses on the bridge of his nose with one hand, and looking sharply at the color label of the lipstick, his posture is like pinching a test tube.

Profession is very professional, but... not very reliable!

Pei Zhou swallowed, then looked at Hessi.

"Damn the director group, Xiaoye's haircut was made by Mr. Tony, the chief teacher of Emasa's main store. It took 3888 coins to make an appointment for a month before it was listed. Can't you let me ruin it..." He Xi muttered, picking up the lipstick, and finally seemed to be dizzy, and he shook his head vigorously.

"Countdown: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

It's over... It's too late.

Pei Zhou's complexion collapsed, and he quickly found a lipstick and put it in the answering slot, then closed his eyes, and was ready to be sprayed beyond recognition by the cream cannonball.

"Bingo! That's right!"

When the crisp clearance reminder sounded, everyone looked confused: "..."

"Why do you see me?"

Facing the unbelievable gazes cast by the crowd, Osmon leisurely turned around on the chair, took out a lipstick from the answer slot on the table, and let out an unclear chuckle: "That's it, too. Is it an assessment?"

Everyone's eyes flashed with little stars of worship, and on their foreheads two big characters "big brother", ask for cover!

Everything went smoothly beyond expectation.

"Find the green eyeshadow... pay attention, it is green, not apple green, not fluorescent green, not mint green..."

"Find the powder blue blush... pay attention to powder blue, not pink, not blue, not purple..."

"Find a milk tea color lipstick... pay attention to milk tea color, not coffee color, not mocha color, not cocoa color..."

Seeing that under the instructions of Miss Dragonfly, Osmon skillfully picked out various corresponding items.

The cream on Raymond and Harper’s chin slowly fell down: "..."

"Ah, you are really an applicant with an aesthetic talent!"

Faced with Osmond's excellent performance, Miss Dragonfly praised heartily.

But immediately, a sullen smile appeared on her face: "So, answer my last question next?"

"What is the favorite color of the Queen? Choose a cosmetic of that color and put it in the empty slot. If you answer correctly, you can become the Queen's stylist!"

Osmond's right hand stretched out stiffly: "..."

Miss Dragonfly covered her smile and said again: "The countdown is 30, 29, 28..."

At this moment, everyone was sluggish, especially Harpe and Raymond, who had finally seen their hopes for victory but was shattered, and they were almost insane with anger.

"Which idiot's question, director group, director group! Get out of me! See if I won't kill you..."

"You are deliberately pranking people...too much!!"

"I'm going to blow up this broken place..."

In the midst of a hop, Dr. Qi's cold voice rang out in the open: "Bordeaux is red."

The scene was quiet, and everyone turned their eyes to him.

Dr. Qi's cold face evoked an imperceptible smile, and tapped his left finger on the bracelet on his right hand: "Thank you, the queen is a fashionable female who loves to post stars. I found this piece of information."

What his wristband shows is the Xingbo page.

Before 24h, the queen sent a selfie with the text: "Bordeaux is really the most beautiful color in nature!"

In the photo, the two tentacles behind the insect are so bright and dazzling.

"Bingo! Congratulations to your excellency for officially becoming the queen stylist of the Queen of Insects!"

Miss Dragonfly said with a big smile on her face:

"Please keep in mind the secret key-Aho3651Ω, and then you will be able to freely enter and exit the bedroom and cloakroom!"

"At 12.30 tonight, the queen of insects is going to attend a grand banquet, please prepare your dresses in advance... Oh, yes, in the bedroom of the queen of insects, there is an orc captive. It is her dinner. Don't let him go!"

The chain of light on the people gradually dissipated, and they looked at each other, and they all saw the meaning of gearing in each other's eyes.

Finally found! mission target!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today

Infinite Heroes Seat (31k views today)

Farming Space Makes Me Rich (26k views today)

The Villain Husband is Online to Raise the Ginseng (16.7k views today)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 122: Dr. Pei clocked in on the one hundred and twenty-second day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 122: Dr. Pei clocked in on the one hundred and twenty-second day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Through the secret key they mastered, Pei Zhou and his team finally found the "captured spy" in the room behind the worm.

A red panda in a cage.

Yes, the red panda is not a young giant panda, but an independent orc race. Their primitive state is very close to the little raccoon tribe. They are also round faces, big eyes, small short legs, and hairy bodies. And the tail...

However, it is better not to mistake their race, otherwise the little panda orc will also be angry.

At this moment, feeling the movement from far away from the door, the little panda in the cage trembled his ears and immediately stood up, with a pair of front paws raised above his head, showing his "super fierce" and "super mighty" side!

In order to be a little domineering, this little panda also did his best!

Dr. Qi: "He... Is he raising his hand to surrender?"

Hessie: "Wow... it's still sticking out its tongue..."

Pei Zhou: "This wife... is too cute!"

Little panda: "???"

The reaction of this group of people obviously exceeded the expectation of the little panda.

In particular, Pei Zhou's eyes lighted up in an instant, and he flew onto the big iron cage at a speed that Osmond couldn't stop him. He looked at it carefully from top to bottom with a nearly coveted gaze through the iron railing. The smile gradually changed.

The little panda felt as if he was touched by an invisible big hand under this gaze, and his whole body was stiff in fright, and his little pink tongue did not know whether to continue spitting out or retracting...

This naive look attracted Dr. Qi and Hessy to also come closer, with curiosity on their faces.

...

See the unabashed enthusiasm and preference of humans for red pandas.

Osmond, Raymond, and Harpezzi changed their expressions, and their hearts filled with uncomfortable feelings.

Osmond grinds his teeth and suppresses himself: "Agents, please calm down, please?"

"And this spy, don't you patronize cuteness, should you give us clues for the next mission?"

Little panda: "???" When did he become cute? Did no one notice his sharp bear claws?

"That's right." Leimeng looked awkward, folded his hands on his chest, and looked at the wolf eyes of the little panda with a hint of threat: "Let down your hands, as an emperor, even if he is arrested, how can he surrender casually!"

Little panda: "..."

Out of breath to heatstroke! Furious to depression! I'm so angry that I want to fight!

With a "shoo", he changed back to a human form, and he grabbed the iron railing with both hands and shook it vigorously: "Kumbo...you are so cute!"

Harpey retreated in shock, and it took a long time to react. He patted the iron cage of the red panda: "Awesome, little brother...you are quite temperamental!"

"But you have such a temper, what are you doing with your tongue? What are you doing with your hands up?"

The red panda beast became very popular: "When I stick out my tongue, I'm investigating the enemy's situation, and when I raise my claws, I'm demonstrating! You stupid guys don't understand it!"

Everyone choked.

Pei Zhou Renxiao explained: "Yes, the red panda's tongue is still very powerful. Its tongue has many round protrusions, which are equivalent to chemoreceptors, which can receive chemical particles in the air and let them "detect" the surrounding area. The breath of the enemy."

"Yes!" The little panda orc puffed out proudly, "We are very good scouts."

"Compared to these ignorant guys." The little panda orc glanced at the three Osmon with contempt, and said: "I'm still more relieved to hand over important information to you!"

The little panda orc approached Pei Zhou and clicked on the map of Pei Zhou's bracelet with his fingertips: "Zerg's secret experimental base is on the top of the snowy mountain of Antara Star!"

"You'd better go to the starship apron on the first floor in a while, grab a starship, and then..." the little panda orc said frankly about the next task steps.

"Suddenly, a sharp alarm sounded in the hall.

"Fort Energy is about to resume the countdown for 60 seconds, 59 seconds, 58 seconds..."

Everyone was shocked and looked at each other: "It's too late!"

Pei Zhou didn't have time to chat with this little panda orc anymore. He hurriedly got up and said, "We have to go now, how are you? We will break this iron cage open for you?"

The little panda orc hurriedly waved his hand: "No, no, no need to be so violent, just turn the button above it."

Pei Zhou tried it: "It's too tight... I don't seem to be able to open it."

"Huh? What's so tight about this." The little panda tribe orc poked a hand out of the cage, unscrewed the cage skillfully, and gave him a disgusting look.

"Humans are delicate."

Pei Zhou: "???" Meow meow?

"Hey..." Happi and the others noticed the movement behind them as they ran out. They laughed so that their calves almost cramped: "Agent Pei, let's go! Look at him, he must be detained next time. ."

"Go, go... hurry up."

...

"Countdown to 30, 29, 28..."

In front of her ears are urging mechanical female voices, and in front of her, there are circles of spiral staircases extending downwards, as if they can't run to the end. Both sides of the corridor are full of smart weapons, staring at them, waiting for the energy to connect. The moment they passed, they were blasted into scum.

In this tense atmosphere, Pei Zhou's gasping sound became more and more rapid, and he felt that his heart was about to jump out: "..."

"It's too late to run like this!" Harpey, who ran at the front of the team, yelled. A pair of huge wings suddenly spread out behind him, shattering his jacket, like snowflakes falling on the ground: "You ride on my back. Come on! I will fly you down!"

"Great!"

Seeing the mighty horned eagle turning back to its original state in front of him, Hersey and Dr. Qi's eyes lit up.

They were too tired for a long time, and as soon as they stopped, they immediately grabbed Harpe’s wings and climbed up.

"Countdown: 15, 14, 13, 12..."

"Harper won't move too many people."

A pair of black wings spread out behind Osmond, and he hurriedly said: "You ride up! I'll carry you!"

Pei Zhou was so tired that he couldn't catch his breath. Hearing the words, he quickly climbed on Osmond's back.

Only Raymond was still standing there, a trace of awkwardness and entanglement on his handsome bronze face.

Osment glanced at him and raised his volume: "What are you doing in a daze, come up quickly, and treat it as if I'm paying you back!"

While talking, he changed back to the appearance of a big fox, and the big wings beside him flapped in front of Raymond twice as if urging.

Osment was stunned for a moment before he remembered what Osment meant by "return yours".

"Rely! #¥#%¥#%"

Thinking of the experience of carrying the "little fox" on his back, Raymond was so angry that he cursed a very dirty swear word.

He was no more polite, and took a leap, and sat on Osmond's back unceremoniously: "I am crushing you to death! How can you be so shameless!"

The corners of Mr. Fox's mouth seemed to rise for a moment, but it might be just an illusion.

It waved its wings, jumped into the air for an instant, rushed out of the window, and then quickly flew towards the starship apron, leaving the patient with acrophobia-Pei Zhou trembling in a series of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

At that moment, Pei Zhou felt that his soul was about to fly out of his head.

The hunting wind blew across his cheeks, and there was a tingling pain. Pei Zhou squinted his eyes and glanced down, his heart trembled even more.

Gauss gun, ion cannon, x1 long-range laser turret, b2 type freezing cannon...

Good guy, if this is all blasted up, can the defensive vest on his body resist it?

In panic, Pei Zhou immediately lowered his body and buried his head in the fluffy behind the big fox.

"Countdown 6, 5, 4, 3..."

"Energy recovery!"

When the voice of the mechanical female voice stopped, all the smart weapons on the ground resumed their work. They instantly detected that "unidentified creatures" were invading towards the starship apron. Rounds obscure the sky and the sun’s attack.

The starship apron is not far ahead.

The big fox dazzled, and sprinted again, performing a high-altitude 360° flip with dazzling skills. The dense artillery fire poured around its wings, and the fire was everywhere. It struggling to shake its wings and head towards the starship apron that was close at hand. Swooped over.

"Ahhhhh..."

Pei Zhou yelled out again in horror, and every cell in his body read "trembling".

This is more than a hundred times more exciting than playing a roller coaster! ! !

Under such high decibel stimulation, the big fox was so nervous that its hair exploded, and a pair of fox ears stood up high as a warning.

"Here!" Lei Meng suddenly shouted loudly, but due to the high wind, his voice was not really heard through Pei Zhou.

"Huh?" Pei Zhou firmly hugged the big fox's neck, still afraid to open his eyes.

At the moment they descended, another wave of attacking air rumblingly pushed them, Pei Zhou almost fell on the back of the big fox, Lei Meng dangerously grabbed his collar and protected him. He jumped down together, pushed him into the starship, and got in after him.

The big fox suspended in mid-air also quickly became smaller, "swish" into the starship, and fell into Pei Zhou's arms.

The cabin door slammed shut, and the deafening attack from the outside was cut off.

Pei Zhou's hands holding the little fox were trembling. He clearly heard his violent heartbeat at this moment, and his stalled brain recovered from the numbness.

"This is not the same as the director team at the time when I was in Amway!" Tears burst into Pei Zhou's eyes, and he realized how thrilling all this is: "It is very easy to participate in this program! I can also travel by the way. What about it!?"

"The starship takes off, locate Antara!"

Dr. Qi, Hessie, and Harpe had already been sitting in the starship before Raymond and the others, and they were driving the starship into space at this time.

Hearing Pei Zhou's words, Hexi couldn't smile, and even looked back at him: "It's another trick!",

Harper was also amused: "The director team always deceives people with this set of rhetoric, do you really believe it?"

Pei Zhou: "..."

As the starship gradually flew into space, Dr. Qi was operating the Zerg starship while humorously saying: "In fact, it's not a lie to us."

"Isn't this a self-driving tour?"

The author has something to say: Pei Zhou: qaq

I am afraid that I believe in your evil to come this self-driving tour!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 123: Dr. Pei clocked in on the one hundred and twenty-third day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 123: Dr. Pei clocked in on the one hundred and twenty-third day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"The whole ship announced, fully open the protective cover, reduce non-essential energy supply, and prepare for landing-Antara Star!"

Like a fiery meteorite flying over the valley, the dazzling ball of light illuminates half of the sky, and a starship is swiftly diving toward the ground.

"Boom!" After the valley shook for a while, the world was quiet.

An unfamiliar starship stopped quietly in an open snowfield beside the valley.

In winter, the planet of Antara is almost covered with snow. At this time, the sky is full of twilight. Except for the withered grass and hardened black soil exposed on the surface of the valley, there are no traces of living things, only the howling cold wind is in the wilderness. Stop spinning.

After a while, there was a sound of "rustling" inside.

When Pei Zhou and a few people walked out of the starship slowly, they couldn't help being stunned when they saw the pure wild and original scene in front of them.

"This is where we got us where the birds don't shit!" Hessie was shocked. He was wearing thick gloves on his hands and his suitcase at his feet. He was so angry that he could say nothing. , "This is to send us to Wild Star for mining, right?"

Dr. Qi pulled out a helpless smile at the corner of his mouth. When he spoke, his mouth burst into white air: "If you can find such an undeveloped planet near the main star, the director team is also a capable person..."

Pei Zhouchu was in the snow, stomping his feet in fear of the cold: "But it's too cold here, do you really want us to survive in the wilderness?"

Harpe, Raymond, and Osmon are not very chills. Compared with Pei Zhou, their clothes are obviously thin, but their faces remain unchanged, and none of them shy away.

Camping in the wild has become commonplace for them.

When fighting with the Zerg in the past, every planet occupied by the Zerg would be greatly destroyed, and it was not uncommon for them to stay in a worse environment than the current one.

However, considering the physique of several human beings, they are still a little worried.

"Why don't we find a place to stay overnight? It's going to get dark soon!"

Osment glanced at the map in the wristband, "Zerg's laboratory is a little far away, and it will take a few days to catch up on the road. It's too late today. Let's start tomorrow morning, right?"

"I agree!" Leimen felt the weather and said, "I am afraid that the temperature of this planet will drop at night."

Harpe interjected: "Wait a minute, I'll fly around in the sky to see if there are hotels or dwellings around to stay overnight."

As he said, he changed back to his original shape, let out a whirr, and went straight up into the sky, circling twice in the smoky cloud.

...

"How about? Is there a hotel?"

The three of Pei Zhou looked at Harpe expectantly.

Harpe rubbed his face and shook his head vigorously: "Not really."

Everyone could not help being disappointed.

Happi immediately said: "But I saw a few caves nearby, which are quite sheltered from the wind, but I can set up a tent in it and make do for the night."

Everyone looked at each other.

No longer wasting time, Raymond decided directly: "Okay! Then try to enter the cave before dark, so as not to have long nights and dreams."

"...Come and go, let's go."

Helpless, everyone walked in the direction of the cave and couldn't help cursing the director group: "It's too much. There isn't even a hotel. Wouldn't the conscience of the director group hurt?"

...

I don’t know if the conscience of the director group hurts or not, but it’s pretty good.

"Xiao Wang, the recording location you recommended this time is very good!"

The director of the program "Infinite Adventure Planet" is a young man wearing black-rimmed glasses. He is now staring at the pictures returned by the photographer flying insects with gusto.

Turning his head and glanced at the assistant next to him, the director smiled and said: "Although this planet is not far away, it is very barren and it perfectly restores the appearance of the planet after being invaded by the Zerg."

Being praised, the little assistant said very modestly: "Hey, don't I find a place based on the director's suggestion."

"Yes, that's right, this is a Star Wars special after all...There is no lack of depth in the funny." The director of the glasses leaned back in the chair, holding a stack of materials in his hand, and said with confidence.

"During the Star Wars, the orc warriors were also trapped on barren planets, lacking food and clothing, and even drank blood for survival. However, in such a harsh external environment, they still won the battle. We are going to highlight this through this episode. An indomitable fighting spirit!"

"And I have also thought about it. If such a lineup of guests is allowed to do the task in style and glory, everyone will be tired of seeing it. The current mode of survival in the wild is very good, honest, simple and very interesting! It must be! Can boost ratings!"

"By the way, they don’t expect to have a good life in the next few days. Let’s add a miserable soundtrack in the later stage to render the tragic atmosphere. The editing speed should also be accelerated, and it will be broadcast in a few days."

The director of glasses followed suit.

The little assistant ordered: "Okay, I'm going to urge the later stage." With that, he turned and ran away.

The director of the glasses returned his gaze to the holographic screen with satisfaction, with a nice smile on his face, but as the picture changed, his smile gradually disappeared...

Hey, why is this style of painting a little strange?

...

The night is as cool as water.

In a hidden small cave, the icy ground was paved with hay, wooden piers were set up with tables, and two tents were erected in the depths of the cave.

The flashlight was tied to the top of the cave and flickered as an electric light.

It seems to be full of bitterness, but:

"Right 6!"

"Yeah!"

"Sorry."

"Wang fried!"

...

Lei Meng Zhuo pulled the cotton slippers, raised Erlang's legs, and sat on the haystack to skillfully play cards, like a village scorpion playing cards in the slack season!

While looking at the cards, Hessi bulged his cheeks, like a little chick, and there were cookie crumbs falling from his mouth, just like the silly son of the landlord's house.

Pei Zhou was wrapped in a quilt, his bare feet were warmed by the white fox's tail, while the big fox stood upright, surrounded by Pei Zhou's arms, and the misty fox's eyes followed to look at the cards. From time to time, he raised his paw, suggesting that Pei Zhou play the card.

As for Dr. Qi, he may be afraid of the cold. He puts his hands together in his sleeves and is too lazy to stretch out. However, whenever his eyes stay on a card for a long time, Harpe, who is squatting on his shoulders, will bow his head. , Took the card out with the beak and put it on the wooden mound table.

The six people just formed a game like this and started playing cards.

I can't blame them either. It's really that the planet is too barren, and I can't even connect to the star network. I just ate some compressed biscuits at night, and the big guy just stayed idle.

There is no entertainment, just sitting at each other and staring at each other?

This is not only boring, but also a bit awkward.

Leimen searched for a long time, and pulled out a deck of playing cards from the messy suitcase (he didn't know when to put them in).

The big guy is having fun.

Simplicity is simple, but this is obviously completely different from the painting style imagined by the director team.

Looking at the holographic picture, the director of the glasses stubbed his throat and fell into deep contemplation.

I count on this group of people to show their unyielding spirit of struggle in hardships! Do you think too much?

...

The next day, Pei Zhou woke up from freezing in the tent. He felt unaccustomed to the bed next to him. As expected, it didn't have the temperature of the fox. It should have sneaked out in the morning.

Pei Zhou narrowed his eyes and got up and walked out of the tent.

Dr. Qi was boiling a pot of water, and turned his head when he heard the movement: "Wake up? Be lighter, Hessy is still sleeping."

Pei Zhou glanced at the tent next to him, unpreparedly, the curtain inside was pulled open, her blond hair was so messed up as a bird's nest that Hessi also stuck her head out, her eyelids were swollen, and she shouted in a daze, "Who called me!" He looked away again. Turning around, staring at Dr. Qi: "What are you doing with my pot!"

"Yeah, awake?" Dr. Qi didn't change his face, scooped water out of the pot with a spoon, and said, "Give you hot wash water!"

Hessi seemed to wake up only then, and then her face was tangled: "But, that's the pot I use for medicinal food!"

...

"By the way, where did they go?" Pei Zhou asked, changing the subject.

"Go hunting." Dr. Qi said calmly: "We don't have much compressed food in our suitcase, maybe not enough to eat."

Pei Zhou, Hexi: "Oh."

Just when they started to wash, the three of Harpe returned with a few bunches of dead fish that were freezing cold, and each of them was braving and cursing in their mouths.

"The director team can really pick a place, this broken planet! There is nothing to eat!"

"Fortunately, I saw a frozen lake at the bottom of the valley in the sky, otherwise it would be really miserable."

"By the way, Osment, Raymond, how many fish did you catch?"

"Hurry up, hurry up... eat it when you are done."

Looking at being thrown in front of him, Pei Zhou rolled his eyes straight, with three blood holes in his stomach, and the corners of his eyes jumped.

Hessie was also shocked by a jumper: "What is this thing, it's bloody."

Then squatted down and took a closer look at the fish: "Cold Swordfish?"

Harper nodded repeatedly, with a hint of eagerness in his eyes: "Yes! Will you cook this kind of fish?"

Pei Zhou hesitated and said: "It can be done...but, this gall has been punctured?" Pei Zhou reached out his hand and turned the fish over in disgust.

This bitter gall taste removal can be a bit laborious.

Hexi caught a glimpse of Pei Zhou's embarrassed look, and a bright light flashed in his mind, and he suddenly remembered his original intention of the show!

In front of Osmond, in front of the orcs of the entire empire, prove that he is better than Pei Zhou's medicinal food craftsmanship!

Isn't this the best opportunity?

Competitiveness abruptly rose, and Hessey stepped out and slapped his chest: "Wrap it on me. This time I brought a lot of herbal ingredients, and I have experimented with various fish and animals as nourishing medicated meals. , All kinds of spiced pumpkin fish, salt and pepper plate blue fish, are widely acclaimed, absolutely delicious and medicinal, blabla...

The self-confident appearance surprised the four people who didn't know the truth and was very surprised.

Happi's eyes lighted up, and the flies rubbed his hands impatiently: "Well, Hessy Pharmacist, you still have this ability? This is great! I have been eating the medicated diet made by Veterinarian Pei, but I didn't expect to change my taste today. !"

Dr. Qi nodded and smiled: "Well, the craftsmanship of the imperial senior pharmacist must be good!"

Raymond raised his eyebrows and handed him the fish in his hand: "Then I will trouble you."

Hersie’s lips curled slightly, with a triumphant smile. As soon as he was about to say something, Osmond said coldly: "Don’t listen to him!" The last time he ate the dark food sold by Hermes, it almost made him lose his sense of taste. !

"I hadn't done a winter swim in the big winter, so I haven't done it yet, so don't spoil my fish!"

He snatched the fish in Hessi's hand, and piled them all in front of Pei Zhou.

Hearing this, Pei Zhou saw a roller skate on Osmond's hair, and he felt a little distressed.

Hessi was taken aback, he looked at his empty arms, and then turned to Osmond in disbelief, as if he could not believe that his fish had been robbed like this!

"Osmond! I did it with you!"

At that moment, Hessie was completely furious, and he wished to rush over to squeeze out the fox fur. As an empire-famous "genius pharmacist", the most unacceptable thing was that others questioned his "professional level"!

What's more, Osmond is no longer questioning it, it is a naked insult! provocative!

At this moment, Hessie, who was immersed in raging anger, officially announced that Osmond had lost his position in the "husband list" in his heart and entered the cold palace!

Next, he will fight for dignity!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

New Novels

Every Day I Wake Up and See Myself Selling Stupid (16 hours ago)

I Really Didn’t Want to Become a Scumbag (19 hours ago)

I Just Want To Farm (22 hours ago)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 124: Dr. Pei clocked in on the one hundred and twenty-fourth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 124: Dr. Pei clocked in on the one hundred and twenty-fourth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"That's it, Agent Hessie, you calm down, don't be familiar with Osmond!"

"Yes, he is an ignorant guy!"

"These two fish are the fish I got, you can cook them!!"

Hessie, desperately trying to squeeze the fox fur, was grabbed by Dr. Qi, Harper, Raymond and others, rubbing his hair to comfort him, and then gradually calmed down from his anger.

"Do you look down on me? Okay! You, you...you wait."

Hessie scowled, and angrily picked up a fish and threw it on the cutting board in front of him. The force was so strong that he was about to smash the face of a stinky fox with the tail of the fish!

"I will make the fish later, don't eat a bite!" he said cruelly.

Osmon sat on the edge of the tent, wiping his hair with a dry towel, and sneered: "Don't worry, I Osmon starved to death! Jump from here! I won't eat you!"

Hessie: "..."

Seeing Hessi's face getting darker and darker, Harper, Raymond, and Dr. Qi couldn't help but look at Osment with a blaming look-how can they treat a lovely human with such a bad attitude!

And Osmond replied with a "sooner or later you will understand me" prophetic eyes deep.

The scene was very embarrassing.

Pei Zhou was a little embarrassed. He tried to ease the atmosphere and said to Hessie: "Don't be angry, Osmond is such a bad temper."

Hessie gave an unexplained hum from his nose, and no longer responded.

The scene is so cold again.

Pei Zhou rubbed his nose in a serene manner, lowered his head and began to deal with the fish he had on hand.

Wash the fish first, and then drive the mental power to remove the "impurities" in the fish. The "toxins" overflowing from the damaged fish gallbladder make this process more troublesome.

Turning his head, Pei Zhou accidentally discovered that Hessi's method of handling fish is very simple. First, he poured a kind of emerald green, unknown liquid, and then rubbed it with his hands and rubbed it. Under mental observation, he could see the fish. All of the toxins and impurities are eliminated.

He opened his eyes wide in surprise: "What kind of potion is this?"

Hessy's face was complacent: "This is a kind of medicine I personally developed to purify food materials."

As the saying goes, generals cannot fight unprepared battles.

Dare to provoke Pei Zhou openly in the show, of course, Hexi also prepared a secret weapon "schemingly"!

A week ago, he successfully developed a drug in Hermes' laboratory.

This medicine can not only remove the fishy smell of foreign animal meat, but also dissolve the mixed energy and toxicity in the meat. It can even be said that the meat processed by this medicine can be cooked without complicated seasoning. Tasty.

Therefore, even though he knew Pei Zhou's ability to make medicated meals, Hexi was not afraid at all.

After getting rid of the fish, he skillfully filled the fish belly with a few slices of lime and a spoonful of honey, then put the fish in a salt bar and rolled it around, and then selected ground root grass, purple blood grass, etc. Planting herbs with a tonic effect will tie the fish firmly, so that they can be put on the fire and grilled!

The abundant energy of the herb will also penetrate into the fish through the high temperature, perfect!

The corners of Hersey's lips rose wildly!

That's right, he knew he couldn't handle too complicated cooking methods, so he used potions to make tricks, but who said that it wouldn't be delicious?

Old Hessie was squatting on the ground in front of the grill, the warm fire shining on his face, and his mood was extremely comfortable: "..."

Pei Zhou looked a little moved: "Hessy, your potion is really good, can you..."

As if knowing what Pei Zhou was going to say, Hexi turned her head quickly, like a chinchilla guarding melon seeds, and said vigilantly: "What do you want to do? I tell you! This medicine is my exclusive secret recipe, it is not spread!"

"Ah, all right..." Pei Zhou was a little regretful.

But then he enthusiastically suggested, "Well, when I cook the boiled fish, how about I exchange it with your grilled fish?"

After all, he was also very curious about the taste of the fish processed by the other party.

"Okay..." Hessy just about to nod, as if Osmond's chilly mockery sounded in his ears, and he suddenly got angry again: "No!"

"Even if I starve to death, Hessie will not eat anything from you if I jump down from this cave!" Hessie followed Osmond's tone and said bitterly.

Pei Zhou: "..."

Looking at Pei Zhou's look dumbfounded.

Hessey felt a little sullen. He pursed his lips and added dryly: "However, I will allow you to eat my grilled fish."

He said, as if he still felt compassionate, he raised his chin proudly.

Pei Zhou: "???"

Can't understand the other side's brain circuit at all.

Pei Zhou shook his head and simply said: "Then you don't need your cauldron, can you lend me?"

Hexi glanced at Pei Zhou strangely, not knowing what he wanted the pot for, or waved his hand generously: "Take it!"

Anyway, he doesn't need a cauldron to make grilled fish by himself.

Therefore, Pei Zhou set up the pot, lighted the fire, and made boiled fish with peace of mind.

...

A quarter of an hour later, the thin white fish fillets were tumbling in the bright red boiling soup, and the various spices turned into a strong aroma and began to raging in the cave, causing the sound of "sucking" endlessly.

Hape, Leimeng, Dr. Qi and others who were originally standing scattered, slammed, gathered around Pei Zhou in a circle, with a bubbling black pot in the middle.

There was a faint light in Raymond's wolf eyes, staring straight at the fish fillets, and Harpe was also looking forward while rubbing his hands with flies.

"How long can I eat, Doctor Pei?"

"It looks like it's almost familiar..."

"Come on, give me a piece first..."

Although Hessi maintained a cold look on her face, her throat moved, and her eyes seemed to linger in the boiling pot of fish fillets.

"Suck--" An inconspicuous swallowing sounded.

Several people over there have already eaten it with joy, and from time to time they make rainbow farts, "It's so spicy!", "I'm sweating!", "Hoho! The fish is so tender!" ", "I want to have another bowl... don't stop me from anyone!"

...No one noticed him at all.

Hessi suddenly felt a little cold, he held his curled knees in both hands, and muttered softly: "What is so fragrant..."

A bowl of boiled fish suddenly appeared under his nose.

Pei Zhou blinked at him and said with a smile: "Thank you for borrowing my pot! Eat it while it's hot!"

Hessie: "..."

He endured forbearance, and finally couldn't hold back and took the opponent's bowl.

He tentatively picked up a piece of fish and put it in his mouth.

So, a few seconds later.

"Woo~It's so fragrant!"

The taste buds were filled with a strong fragrance. Hessi squinted her eyes, and her cheeks bulged, more like a little chick.

"It's delicious? In winter, eating boiled fish can not only keep out the cold, but also replenish qi and nourish blood..." Pei Zhou murmured.

"Hammer——", "Hammer——" Hessi nodded as if cooperating with the chicken pecking at the rice.

At this time, Pei Zhou set his gaze on the other party's grilled fish in a timely manner, and a scorched scent drifted from the other party's grill in a timely manner.

"Oh oh... I will give you my grilled fish too! Now, take it!"

Hexi turned around and quickly handed Pei Zhou a fish he had just cooked.

"Thank you!" Pei Zhou smiled satisfied and took the grilled fish.

He put the fish in his mouth and blew the fish, the outer fish meat was roasted very crisply. The moment he opened his mouth and bit, he heard a crisp "click", and the salty fragrance wrapped in rich grease instantly overflowed his lips and teeth. between! Very satisfying!

Pei Zhou couldn't care about talking, and quickly ate a few more bites.

The inside of the grilled fish is crispy than the outside. Although it is tender, there is no fishy smell. On the contrary, the juice of honey and lime in the belly of the fish can taste a light sweet and sour, and the delicious fish is mixed with fruit and grass. Aroma, don't have a taste.

"This is really the best grilled fish I have ever tasted!" Pei Zhou exclaimed from the bottom of his heart. He turned around and waved, urging Dr. Qi, Leimen, and Happi: "Come here... the grilled fish here is cooked. Now, you all taste it too!"

"Great! I'm here!"

Harpe, Raymond and others hurriedly swallowed the boiled fish in their mouths, hurriedly holding the bowl, and leaning over to grab the grilled fish with bright eyes.

In order to prove his craft, Hersey naturally refused to come and shared the grilled fish generously.

"It's hot...a bit hot, but it smells so good!"

"Well, it's salty outside, it tastes ok!"

"Not bad...very delicious."

Seeing the crowd eating in full swing, Osmond's eyes flickered, and his Adam's apple rolled a bit. It is undeniable that his curiosity was also aroused.

Pei Zhou glanced at him, knowing that the vixen who was desperate for face, must be embarrassed to ask to eat grilled fish at this moment, so he ate a half of the grilled fish and pushed it in front of him.

"Osmond, I can't eat anymore, you can help me eat the rest."

Hexi clearly saw Pei Zhou's movements, but he didn't say anything to stop him, just with unconvinced eyes.

Looking at the grilled fish under his eyelids, Osmon's eyes lit up, and the corners of his lips involuntarily turned up slightly. He stretched out his hand to take the grilled fish happily, his mouth still stiff: "I'm afraid of waste, in fact I'm already full, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be..."

"Huh? It smells good?"

The people who secretly watched Osment’s reaction laughed and slapped their thighs excitedly, without considering someone’s face: "Hahaha, Osment...you, are you here to be funny? !"

Osmond: "..."

"Puff." Pei Zhou smiled and his shoulders were shaking uncontrollably.

Hessy rolled her eyes silently, but a smile was pulled from the corner of her mouth: "..."

...

The director group sitting in the studio laughed, while the focus gradually drifted away.

"It makes me greedy...A lake fish on a barren star, can it really be so delicious?"

Staring at the image returned by the photographer flying insects, the male director with glasses sits on a chair and moves his butt, rubbing his chin, and muttering to himself.

He pondered for a moment: "Xiao Wang! You turn on the holographic simulation for me!"

Assistant Wang: "Hey!"

Fifteen seconds later, there was a collective riot among dozens of staff in the entire studio.

"What's so fragrant..."

"My God, what the **** is the director doing! It made me hungry."

"It's over, it's over, it's impossible to lose weight, it's never possible... What about the takeaway order? Who will give me the takeaway order!"

"I'm so fragrant, I want to order takeaway!!"

The author has something to say: the theorysodelicious: It asserts that when someone rejects something, and declares that even if the body is killed by not ingesting nutrients, or falling from a certain height causes physical death, it will never be done. Time. Someone must make the following sound because of some causal law: "True fragrance."-Proposed by the famous Chinese philosopher Wang Jingze.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated

Survive the Fourth Natural Disaster: Chapter 643 Endless thunder, sweep the darkness

Wizard: I Brought the Wrong System: Chapter 220 Entrust and transfer

The Witcher Loads the Thriller Game: Chapter 248 Mayor's meeting, wipe out the offender Wang Ya

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 125: Dr. Pei clocked in the hundred and twenty-fifth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 125: Dr. Pei clocked in the hundred and twenty-fifth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Obviously, it was said that it would be good to record an adventure and challenge program, and the director team never expected that it would eventually become "A Planet on the Bite of the Tongue".

-"People prepare, set off, trek, settle down, wherever they stop, there will be a fire."

After rushing the road all morning, Hexi, Dr. Qi, and Pei Zhou began to light fire and set up pots on the shore again.

—"The acquisition of ingredients requires a long period of hard work and patience. This rule also applies to interstellar..."

Raymond, Osment, and Harpe returned to their original state, wading in the cold river, using their claws to pull the hibernating crabs hidden in the mud...

-"In the law of eating, flavor is more important than everything."

Pei Zhou, Hexi and others sat in a circle, chopped up the underground spice, and poured it into a bottle of fragrant and sour "preventing cold medicine", mixed together and stirred, forming a peculiar smell .

—"Time is the best friend of food, and time is also the enemy of food."

Twenty minutes later, Raymond and others lifted the lid of the pot, and the red octopus crabs turned red because of being steamed, lying neatly on the woven straw.

This makes the staff who stay in the recording room eating takeaway nutrients, how embarrassing it is!

"Chief Director, I beg you to turn off the olfactory simulation..."

"We just finished the takeaway, hiccup... I really don't want to eat anymore, I can't eat anymore."

"In just these two days of recording, I have gained three pounds, and the cat litter at home can't be squeezed in..."

"Good, good... I'll turn it off now! In the face of the excited employees, the chief director had to give in and reached out, intending to turn off the olfactory simulation.

In the picture, Osmond is playing with crab shells.

As the crab shell is lightly turned over, the yellow orange and golden plump crab paste are exposed. After the steaming crab fragrance and the rich seasoning taste are mixed, it seems like some wonderful chemical effect has occurred. The secretion of oral saliva accelerates instantly.

—This, this...what kind of black magic is this!

Everyone was shocked.

There was a sudden silence in the recording room. The director team and all the staff stopped all their movements, staring at Osmon and the others carefully dipped the crabs in the sauce, and then moved them slightly impetuously into their mouths, even in the camera. Before, they did not care about eating, and even their lips were stained with a layer of shiny ointment, completely losing their previous image...

"Sucking—"

"Guru—"

"Director, your projection screen is dirty..."

"Bang!" The sound of the water glass tipping over.

The recording room was caught in a turmoil, and the chief director screamed into anger from time to time: "Look at what I am doing! Isn't it all to blame you? The saliva dripped on my desk, don't be stunned, please give me a wipe. cloth…"

"Simmered prawns in stone pot with grass!", "Stir-fried glacier conch slices!", "Fried boneless loach!"...

In the following days, watching Osmond and the others drove on their way, while digging around for food from the river, the director group and all the staff collectively knelt down in front of the projection, crying like a two-hundred-jin child.

In this pleasant atmosphere, Hessie, who was provocative of Pei Zhou, also died down.

However, there are always people who can't let him go.

"Hessy... Why don't you want to enrich the food for us these days?"

Harpey asked Hessy with a mouthful of stalks of grass that he didn't know where he found.

Hersey: "..."

In fact, Harpe didn't really want to pick things up, but with Pei Zhou's feed, he always felt that he still had some ideas.

If someone makes another midnight snack or something, it will be perfect...

Sure enough, when Harpe asked, Raymond and Osmen's Adam's Adam's apple, who were also the big stomach king, rolled a little, and they all cast their gazes at Hessi secretly, with some hope faintly.

This made Hessi, who was drinking water, suddenly stiffened.

He looked at Harpe expressionlessly, and then holding a cup with only a little water left, he splashed at the other party angrily: "You can't be beautiful! Pei Zhou's burnt medicated food is not enough for you to eat! So greedy, starve you to death. NS!"

As soon as the warm water was poured into the air, it turned into ice scum because of the extremely low temperature, and hit Harpei with his head and face, hitting Harpei yelling and jumping away.

"Dr. Qi, Dr. Qi... he bullies people! You control him!"

Amidst the sound of "a li li 窣 啰", Harpe hid behind Dr. Qi, with a big face full of grievances and grievances written on Fang Zheng's face.

"Oh, let you pick things! Dr. Qi raised his eyebrows, and smiled, "Hessy can only make that medicinal meal, so you can't help him!" "

"what?"

Facing the stare cast by Harpe’s surprise, Hessie's face turned awkward, and then he said stiffly: "What are you doing! How difficult it is to make medicated meals? Is it easy for me to develop an excellent finished product..."

Then he talked about what life is not easy, such as prostitution and other things that people don’t understand...

"Okay, okay... Stop messing around."

Osmond waved his hand and looked at the distant horizon: "There is only a little way left. Everyone should work harder to get to the target location today!"

With that, he changed back to his original state.

A big white fox, with a pair of sapphire eyes soaked in sea water, stood in front of Pei Zhou. It bowed its head shallowly, and its hairy pointed chin was touching Pei Zhou’s neck, affectionately. Rubbed twice.

The corner of Pei Zhou's mouth raised, and he rode up naturally.

Next to him, Dr. Qi was standing next to the horned eagle, pulling on one of its wings, and kept screaming at it: "Hope, you fly low, don’t you know? You dare to show me your skills in the sky, don’t blame me Tear off your wings..."

The horned eagle with a square-faced smirk suddenly shrank his neck, and the three feathers on his head drooped down, looking pitifully reprimanded.

"I don't want it! The wolf ran up and its **** was too much... the hair on this back is still hard and pierced!"

Hessi looked at the silver wolf in front of him, but took two steps back, his eyes dazzling revealing a hint of disgust.

In front of him, the dignified Silver Wolf stretched its front paws forward and its neck leaned back. A wolf's face was almost distorted into a "husky", and the whole body was filled with "rejection" from the soul.

It seems to be expressing with facial nerves-"I still don't dislike you for being short, short and heavy!"

Hersey: "..."

From the corner of Hersey's eyes, she couldn't help but coveted to look at the big fox on the side.

With a glimpse of the big fox's eyes, he keenly noticed the look in Hessi's eyes. The fox's eyes were slightly bent into a narrow and slightly warped appearance, as if smiling with an inexplicable arrogant mood.

Then, he quickly spread his huge wings and flew up with Pei Zhou, leaving a long shadow on the ground.

The Silver Wolf was annoyed by Hessi's performance. After grinning at Hessi a few times, it turned around sharply and dashed forward. The decisive figure seemed to say again-"I won't wait!"

"Ohhhhh...I haven't come up yet!"

Seeing that the "vehicles" ran away, Hessey became anxious in an instant. He threw his legs and chased the silver wolf who was about to turn into a smaller spot...

I don't know how long it took, "buzz—" the bracelet vibrated again.

Pei Zhou opened it and saw that there was new mission information.

[The Zerg’s secret experiment base is just ahead—please 1: Get information on the super bio-mechanics. 2: Destroy the center of the laboratory. (Complete any one is considered as successful)]

The big fox's gaze condensed, and at the same time he saw a lonely building on the horizon in the distance, shaped like an inverted eggshell, with a faint milky white light on the outer layer.

Pei Zhou lowered his body, rubbed a circle of fluff on Mr. Fox's neck, and said: "It should be here, let's go down!"

"Oh!" The big fox nodded solemnly, his wings flapped, and he dived obliquely toward the gate of the distant building.

Harpe, who followed closely, understood, and at the same time lowered the flying height, ready to follow through the gate.

However, before them was a silver wolf running faster, with four claws intertwined, stepping on the snow like flying, like a sharp arrow that preemptively entered this building.

Hessie, who leaned over on the back of the wolf, had messy bangs and panicked eyes, and howled miserably: "Ahhhhhh...Raymond, you run so fast and die! Hurry up and let me down!"

There was a sudden hum in the building, blurring his last sharp tail.

"Oops!" After a short breath, Raymond's roar sounded: "Be careful! Don't come in!"

However, it was too late.

Osmond and others also broke into this building.

The first thing Pei Zhou saw was a huge metal statue standing in the middle of the hall. The graceful goddess was wearing a robe, wearing a crown, and holding a radiant scepter in his right hand, with a smile on her face. Beside her lips, her eyes were icy cold with inorganic matter.

In the sound of "humming", the creepy goddess statue began to have cracks. The cracks were like the curvature of a butterfly's wings, shattering into pieces.

Pei Zhou was shocked: "What the **** is this?"

In the next second, I saw the "fragments of the statue" all flying.

Dr. Qi frowned and shouted in a deep voice: "Be careful, this looks like a Lingjing butterfly!"

"What butterfly?" Hexi, who had just fallen off Leimen’s back, was crawling around and trying to get up. However, before he could stand up, a group of diamond mirror butterflies flew over, so Hexi Before Xilian had time to make a sound, he left a rescue capsule on the spot.

After taking a few steps, Lei Meng, who wanted to grab him, changed his face and had to stop.

"This... it's cold!?" Pei Zhou's eyes were incredible.

The diamond mirror butterfly is a kind of butterfly with mirror-like wings. The edges of its wings are extremely sharp, and it can even leave marks on starships. It has amazing defensive power, and it is difficult for external forces to crush their wings.

To kill the rhombohedral butterfly, you must penetrate its head, chest, or abdomen, but they usually appear in groups and use their wings as a cover for each other.

Dr. Qi quickly spread science to Pei Zhou.

"Leave it alone. Go upstairs and find the center of the laboratory. Harper will cover, and Raymond and I will block for a while." Osment quickly arranged everyone's tasks.

Immediately afterwards, he and Lei Meng rushed out at the same time, stepping forward to attract Die Qun's attention.

"run!"

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Dr. Qi roared, pulling Pei Zhou and rushing towards the porch, Harpey followed them outside, resisting sporadic attacks for them.

Pei Zhou glanced back as he ran, and the last thing he saw was Osmond and the others surrounded by a swarm of butterflies.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.1K 2.8K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
71.8M 2.3M 52
To the world he was a beast but for her he would do anything. He could have the world but all he wanted was her. They say the things we want most are...
230K 9.1K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
117K 3.3K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။