Dragon princess | Boruto's bi...

بواسطة Uzumaki_lover555

Naruko is oldest daughter of Naruto. She is brave like Naruto , soft-spoken and polite like Hinata , hothea... المزيد

Character info (Uzumaki Naruko)
Uchiha Izana
Nara Shikanarai
The contract since birth
Ch-2 Meeting family and friends
Ch-3 Hanging out with the most fav uncle and auntie
Ch-4✨The wedding✨
Ch-5 A Little What!!
CH-6 And the training begains
Ch-7 The Hyuga Heiress
CH-8 I will always protect you
Ch-9 Almost kidnapped!
Ch-10 The Uchihas Are Back
Ch-12 Like triplets
Ch-13 Sleepover with big sis anna
Ch-14 Council meeting
Ch-15 Nee-chan
Ch-16 Ninja Academy
Ch-17 New friends
Ch 18- Katana and the dragons
Ch-19 Enough is enough
Ch-20 Tsuki!??
Ch-21 Field trip
Ch-22 Sunagakure
Ch-23 Sunagakure pt-2
Ch-24 Sunagakure pt-3
Ch-25 Returning to konoha
Ch-26 This is not a Good Bye
Ch-27 Genin
Author's note-New story
Ch-28 Hide and seek
Ch-29 First C-rank Mission
Ch-30 Trouble in kirigakure
Ch-31 The founders of konohagakure
Ch-32 Emo sensei
Incorrect Short Stories / Quotes
Ch-33 Back home
Author's Note
Author's note
Ch-34 Not so much of a Myth afterall
Ch-35 Everything is going smoothly?
Ch-36 Trouble awaits
Note
New Book
Ch- 37 The Uzumakis
Ch-38 Babysitting

Ch-11 Dragons or Toads?

2.8K 60 4
بواسطة Uzumaki_lover555

~3months later~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

Its 3 months since the kidnapping incident. The kids got over it but the adults are still a bit cautious about their surrounding whenever they go out.

Kakashi has assigned anbus black obs to keep a watch on the kids and the konoha 12's family as they were the ones who made a huge contribution in the 4th great ninja war.

-------------------------

Naruto was with naruko at the training ground 7 showing her his toad summonings.

"Remind me again why are you showing me how to summon toads, papa" naruko asked naruto lazily.

"Because if you are in danger you can summon a toad for your help and it can even contact me" naruto said

"Don't you think I am a little too young for summonings and why toads it can also dogs who can track you and tell you if I am in trouble , snakes can help me to escape in time and scare the enemies or the slugs which are really useful we can use them to communicate and they can even peform medical ninjutsu which can help alot." naruko asked and suspiciously eyed her father who was nervously laughing and sheepishly rubbing his hand behind his head.

"You are never too young, to learn new things and snakes are of no use to communicate me or even at the battle because they are full of mountain size ego. Slugs can only be summoned if you have the byakugo seal which you don't and dogs can't help you with the battle or track me immediately where as toads can because I can also summon them and can be reverse summoned by them " naruto said to naruko.

"Um, ok if you say so" naruko sweat dropped at her father.

"Ok now lets get started" naruto said while biting his thumb to draw some blood and summon a toad which has the summoning contract.

"Wow that was so cool dad" naruko says in AWE with stars in her eyes.

"See I told you it was cool to summon toads" naruto said proudly
(....... okay maybe a little cockily.
Whom am I kidding it is naruto he said it cockily)

"No you didn't, you only said it will be helpful for me if I was in trouble, you never said it was cool" naruko said with a poker face.

"I shouldn't have let you hang out with sasuke teme that whole week" naruto mumbled while pouting.

"Um, naruto-san you called for me." the toad said as he sweat dropped at the father- daughter duo and also watched in amazement on how naruto is so childish around a kid.

"Oh yes, you see I need the summoning contract for my daughter to fill" naruto said while laughing nervously.

"Yupp" naruko said with stars in eyes as she watched the toad.

"As you wish" the toad said taking out the the summoning contract scroll from his mouth and opened it flat on the ground.

"Now noodle I want you write your name with your blood here" naruto said point the space after konohamaru's name.

"Wait a minute papa ,since when did big brother konohamaru had toad summonings, I thought he had monkey summonings" naruko asked her father as she read the names of the previous summoners before her.

"People can have two or more summonings and hurry up noodle, the toads are busy and have work too" naruto said to naruko as she nodded and bit her thumb to draw out blood.

"Uzu-ma-ki Hyu-ga Na-ru-ko" naruko read out loud while writing her name. She also applied her blood to the rest of the fingure tips so she could fingure print on the contract which was compulsory for everyone to sign a contract.

"Now follow me and do the signs to check if you can summon a toad, okay" naruto said to her

"Okie" naruko exclaimed happily on which naruto slightly chuckled.

Naruko started copying the hand signs naruto was doing.
1) Boar, 2) dog ,3) bird , 4) monkey , 5) ram

"Summoning jutsu" both yelled while adding chakra in their hand and placing it on the ground.

Two smokes appeared after that. When the on naruto's side was cleared you could see gamakichi.

"Sup, naruto long time no see" gamakichi said.

"Hey gamakichi , it has been 5 years i think the last time I saw you" naruto exclaimed

Naruko's side smoke started clear up, you could clearly see that the creature looked like a dragon.

"Ehh, did you guys had a costume party or something because mine looks nothing like a toad." naruko asked while looking down at the dragon.

Meanwhile, when naruto and gamakichi saw what she summoned they were speach less as their jaws dropped to the ground.

'She summoned a dragon? I thought they were only myths that they can be summoned only by the chosen ones' Naruto thought with eyes wide open and sweatdropping at his oblivious daughter for thinking she summoned a toad who was dressed as a dragon for a costume party.

'I must inform this to gamamaru-sama and fugasaku-sama' Gamakichi thought with the same expression on his face like naruto.

*cough*"You know child I am right here, and I am supposed to be a dragon not a toad" the black dragon with sky blue markings on him spoke.

"But I signed the toad contract not the dragon. Also my papa said that dragon summons are only myths when I asked him about it" naruko said while tilting her head.

'Ah, I remember saying that to her' naruto thought

____________ 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔______________

"papa which summoning do you have" naruko asked out of no where.

*Cough**Cough* why d*cough* do you..." naruto said while coughing as it took by a shock.

"Here drink some water naruto-kun" hinata said while handing a glass of water to naruto who was coughing.

"Why do you ask noodle" naruto said after calming down and tilting his head.

"Because today izana was talking about how uncle sasuke and auntie sakura can summon snakes and slugs which are the legendary sannin summonings which were passed down from sannins of generation one. You are also second generation sannin right so I was wondering which animal can you summon papa" naruko said

"Ohh, so thats the case well I can summon toads noodle but let me tell you if you ever made a contract with the toads do not accept the proposal of eating dinner at their house or with them." naruto said while his eyes twitched as he can still remember the taste when he thinks about it. While hinata just sweat dropped.

"Um, okay.... anyway do you know if there are any other summonings as in dragon or something like that" naruko asked

"Dragons , panthers and phoenix summonings are only mythes noodle, so I don't think that you will be able to summon them anyway because even if they were real you have to be the one chosen since birth ." naruto said which caused naruko to pout.

"Okay, okay but do know what was the story of this myth." naruko asked.

"I am sorry noodle but I don't remember it but I know that they used to be the summonings of the sage of six path." naruto said while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Awww, what a drag" naruko said while pouting.

__________𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔_________

'She hangs out way too much with the naras' Naruto thought while shaking his head.

"You just summoned me kid, I am right below you" the dragon said while sweat dropping.

"Yeah, yeah but what is your name" naruko excitedly asked him

"My name is Raiden and I am a lightning dragon" raiden said.

"Nice to meet you raiden-san I am naruko, Uzumaki Hyuga naruko." naruko introduced.

"So you summoned because ?" raiden asked.

"Well um you see, I just signed the contract with the toads but when I tried to summon them you came instead" naruko nervously said.

"Oh well its not your fault then I guess you didn't know that you are the chosen one to be summoner of dragons" raiden said

"WHAT?!" Naruko, Naruto and Gamakichi screamed.

"Yes we all have been waiting to meet you uzumaki naruko, as you know when a dragon, panther or phoenix summoner is born thier names appear below the names of the summoning and you naruko are the first female summoner and your name has appeared below every single dragon in the land of dragons" raiden said

"WHAT?!" the trio once again screamed

"Um so raiden-san if I am your summoner can you train me with some lightning style jutsus" naruko shyly asked.

"Well how old are kid " raiden asked.

"I am three years old" naruko said proudly.

"What! and you are learning how to summon at such a young age" raiden said with a disapproving look.

"Excuse me raiden-san, I am uzumaki naruto. Could you please explain me how come she is the dragons summoner if she is a female" naruto asked.

"Ah, uzumaki naruto. I have heard great things about you. Ofcourse I would have told you if I could but even the head of the dragons don't know anything about it." raiden said which caught gamakichi and naruto in shock on how powerful is naruko if she can summon dragons being a female she must have extra ordinary powers .(I don't want to sound sexist because I am also a girl)

"Can we focus on my training now" naruko said while getting irritated

"No, you go and rest" naruto, gamakichi and raiden said sternly to naruko.

"Meanies" naruko said while pouting with puffed cheeks and sulking on top of raiden's head.

(Can we just pretend that the toad naruto summoned for the contract scroll left after she signed it because I kinda forgot about him......................So
yea lets continue)

"Fineee, can you get me down now" naruko said in defeat.

Then raiden shrunked in size so he is about 10ft tall now. He placed down naruko and went towards naruto and gamakichi.

"Okay naruto I am going to report this to lord fugasaku-sama. Bye naruko-chan" gamakichi said to naruko

"Bye kichi-san, is it okay if I call you that and please call me naru" naruko asked him.

"Ofcourse, I will be more than happy if you give me a nickname. I hope next time I see you is while you summon me naru-chan" gamakichi said while un summoning himself.

"Okie" this was the last thing he heard from naruko as he un summoned himself.

If you carefully looked at a particular black dragon you can see jealousy written all over his face.(Not in that way.)

'We are the ones who should be close to her not the toads.Hmph, we are her first summons after all." Raiden thought.

"I should get going and report kaen-sama." raiden said and un summoned himself.

"Wait- rude I asked him to train me and he just puffed away" naruko said while pouting.

"Maybe next time you can. Come naruko, lets go and visit kakashi-sensei" naruto said while walking towards the hokage tower.

"Okie! lets go!" naruto exclaimed while running ahead of naruto.

"Oh no you don't" naruto said running after her.

-----------------------------

After that, naruto explained everything to kakashi and shikamaru. When I said they were shocked I mean really shocked as they just stood there frozen, questioning everything thing that they did in life.

Soon after that the konoha 12 came to an agreement that they should keep it as a secret as it may attract even more enemies towards her than the byakugan secret.

When naruko is a genin she can train with her summoning jutsu but for now, she is forbidden to use it or even speak about it for her own safety.

𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 ...........

I hope you liked this chapter

Author's note= It is Uzumaki Hyuga Naruko because now she is the heiress of the hyuga clan so she also needs to have the name in her surname.

The dragon called her uzumaki naruko because when naruko was born it was her original name and her original name appeared in the contract so all the dragons know her as uzumaki naruko not uzumaki hyuga naruko.

Thanks for reading

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.8K 169 70
In this story I will be telling you guys about Ashura Uzumaki, Indra Uchiha, Izumi Aoki and Shisui Uchiha, I will explain a few things about them and...
1.5K 22 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
395K 10.3K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
203K 5.7K 50
Instead of Naruto, Rin Uzumaki is the daughter of the 4th Hokage Minato. The nine tails is sealed away deep inside of her. How will she cope like thi...