๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

BแปŸi enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

18: Suspicion

7.2K 284 118
BแปŸi enhacracy

(Chapter - 18)

(Y/N's POV)

It's been a week since me and Jungwon oppa had a fight. I expected him to fight back to me for the humiliation after school, but he didn't even talk a bit to me at home, which was totally opposite of my expectation. He was in his usual goofy mood, hanging around with friends and having a good laugh at every single thing.

Me being curious about every single thing, decided to discuss this with the only brother I was most comfortable with, Jake oppa.

**Knock** **Knock** **Knock**

"Come in!" Jake oppa responded from the other side, I wasted no time in opening the door and directly ran over to Jake oppa, acting crazy.

"OPPAA!!" I shouted in excitement, in other words I hyped it.

"Are you nuts? I was trying to construct my model, but your scream destroyed it all!" He complained.

I mumbled a small apology with a small pout.

"It's okay Y/N, but please don't be too noisy now onwards when you enter someone's room, at least not when you enter your other oppas' room." He explained.

"Okay oppa~ Now listen to me!" I tried to calm him down, I know I was getting on his nerves right now, but I also knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Speak up!" He said to me in an annoyed tone. I enjoyed irritating him a lot.

"Oppa, is Jungwon oppa on his right mind these days?" I asked him.

"What do you mean by 'in his right mind'? Did he get hit on the head or something?" He asked, puzzled.

"No oppa! I didn't mean that!" I tried to explain to him.

"Then what da hell do you mean?" He asked, being irritated by me who was just beating around the bush.

"I mean like... why is he not irritating me as per his usual routine?" I once again asked him. I know it was quite silly to ask this question.

I knew he was done now.

He threw eye daggers to me, totally done with my shitty questions now. I just sheepishly grinned and left his room, saying a loud thank you while closing the door.

(Jake's POV)

Is Y/N on drugs or what? She is asking me foolish questions today.

"Why is he not irritating me as per his usual routine?" I mimicked her.

"Is she not happy that he stopped annoying her? She is a strange creature indeed. It wouldn't be shocking for me to know if she got caught boarding a UFO." I thought.

"Crazy girl." I mumbled when she exited the door with a grin on her face shouting a small thank you to me.

The next day at school...

(Y/N's POV)

It's another normal day at school today except the fact no brother would be there with me. Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki oppa have their soccer matches and rest of the oppas would be attending the lectures at the university. Sera, too, is busy with her upcoming dance competition.

This day would be hella boring for me with no one around.

I obediently entered the classroom, settling down on the assigned seat, observing the chattering going around me. Some people always gave their attention to me as I was one of the PARKS' and honestly I hate it. I hate the attention, it makes me feel uncomfortable, realizing that many eyes are stuck on me. In short, it makes me self-conscious.

"Hi Y/N! Can I sit next to you?" A classmate asked me, I always saw her around but I never got a chance to interact with her.

"Yeah sure!" I allowed her to sit next to me as I had no companion for the day.

After school, the girl told me to go to the rooftop, informing me that someone called for me.

I went to the rooftop, only to find two girls who were unfamiliar to me.

"Did you call for me?" I asked the girls, uneasiness creeping up in my nerves. Something just didn't feel good to me.

"Yeah we did." One of them stated, smirking at me.

"But why?" I asked them hesitantly due to the creepy smile she passed to me.

"We called you here just to have some fun." The other girl stated, passing a creepy grin.

"This definitely isn't leading to something good..." I thought.

Then they both started talking to someone on their phone. It was on speaker and I could feel that the voice was familiar but couldn't point out the owner of the voice.

I also came to know that the girls' names were Lily and Daisy while listening to the phone call.

"Okay, JW" Daisy said to the person on the phone and ended the call.

The girls soon faced me back, I felt really insecure now and proceeded to leave only to find the rooftop door locked.

"Open it up!" I screamed in agony to the girls, but soon was smacked right in the face.

"No way b*tch" It was Lily who smacked me.

Daisy severely pulled my hair, making my scalp ache due to the pain. Lily started throwing punches on my stomach which I couldn't dodge as Daisy was holding my hands in place, disabling any body movement.

They twisted my arm, threw punches on my back and nose, and hurt me in any possible way. Blood was oozing out of my wounds and soon I felt garbage being poured on me, making me scream out in the immense amount of pain I was experiencing.

Soon, I screamed out when I found out they were about to hit a metal rod on my head.

However, they didn't listen to my pleas and soon the rod landed on my head. I felt my head hurting to the extreme degree and I reached my hands to my banging head, only to find blood oozing out. I felt tears spilling out of my eyes not only due to the immense pain but also due to the horrifying treatment I faced. After all, I felt like I was being treated like a gunny bag.

Soon, I felt my surroundings getting blurred out and I slipped out of my consciousness.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter eighteen is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it. If you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

17.1K 407 14
๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™...
299K 13K 39
โ†บ completed โ†ฑ enhypen mafia au "not everything will stay the same" ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ : สš Choi Sunhee had been held back hostage for her paren...
40.5K 1.1K 25
A normal girl that has trauma on her past that cause of her own family members. Yun Y/n. She's pretty , smart , kind , sweet , humble and somehow hon...
8.9K 608 23
y/n normal life right? no? what will happen when she will have 7 stepbrother . "Who are they?" "Please let me go . This is not right yo.. you are my...