The First Veterinarian of the...

By EmyrsLight

This novel is not mine🍁.......... ...........🌸It's from MTLNovel The only purpose is that it's just for off... More

Novel Summary
The First Veterinarian of the Empire: Works related
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-129

Chapter 96-100

256 10 4
By EmyrsLight

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 96: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 96th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 96: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 96th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Next, the opponents are Angelica No. 20 and Draco No. 21."

"What are their primitive states? Kaiman Crocodile, well, this is also a very powerful orc race, let's take a look at his opponent... Black Phoenix!"

There was a silence in the audience.

In the battle arena, a small bird that can be as big as a fist, with a small breast that is particularly plump because of the rich down feathers, stretches the slender and brightly colored tail feathers, standing in place obediently, with a pair of black bean eyes. Staring at his enemy curiously.

Opposite it is an emperor crocodile with a length of more than ten meters, covered with fine scales on its back, and a pair of cold and scarlet predator eyes, which are also staring at Xiaofei Tweet.

In terms of size, this emperor crocodile is almost comparable to some theropod dinosaurs! Not only that, its 1.8-meter-long mouth full of sharp teeth, once opened, Xuanfengfinch is simply a pre-dinner snack!

"Oh, my God! This is really unfortunate. From the difference in size, there is no suspense in this battle."

The reporter's voice suddenly lowered and murmured.

Pei Zhou looked at this terrible scene, even though he knew that Xiaofeiqiu's strength was good, but he also had an urge to cover his eyes.

"call out"! The same whistle sounded.

Xiaofeichuu fluttered his wings quickly and flew into the sky. There seemed to be a gust of wind blowing invisibly around it, and some broken branches and leaves on the ground around it quickly gathered towards it, and began to line up and assemble something.

The reporter dutifully broadcasted live: "This fat chirp is hiding in the sky. What it inspires is the wind power? Well, for the bird orcs, the wind power is just a very regular power, there is nothing special. But why does it pick up branches? Maybe it wants to build a bird's nest on the spot? Hahaha..."

Ha you shit!

Listening to the ridicule in the words of the reporter next to him, Pei Zhou, who was **** motherly, turned black in an instant, and wanted to blast his dog's head!

Osment patted him comfortingly on the shoulder.

Reporter: "Let's take a look at the performance of the Great Emperor Crocodile. Its surroundings are full of rich water elements. Oh, it summons a large swath of water arrows and shoots into the sky very fast!"

Facing the sudden water arrow, a tuft of dull hair on Xiao Fei's head stood up in terror, and began to make various difficult movements in the sky, dodge and dodge attacks.

Seeing this thrilling scene, Pei Zhou's heart was awkward.

"Oh, it's a pity, I didn't shoot."

Suddenly, the reporter whispered: "Wait, it just... just dropped something on the ground?"

Pei Zhou looked intently and saw a straw honey badger dropped on the lawn, and then "snip", turning into a flat-headed brother with a murderous face.

Everyone looked at it a few times, and they always felt that this product was very familiar? The same flat-headed white-haired silver cloak.

"Hiss, hahaha..."

Pei Zhou's neck turned mechanically, looking at the seat next to him, he saw a poor honey badger curled up in the arms of a female veterinarian, making a gasping sound.

There was a big bag on its forehead, and it was letting the other party hold the medicated oil and gently massage it.

Under Pei Zhou's eyes, the female veterinarian smiled at him friendly, but the flat-headed brother barked his teeth at Pei Zhou, then turned his head, leaving Pei Zhou with an indifferent **** back.

It seemed that he had lost the game and felt very depressed.

"That Xiaofeichuu is the student you are in charge of, isn't it? She summoned...Misia?" The female veterinarian looked at the battle venue curiously while treating Pingtou.

The flat-headed brother's name is Misia.

Pei Zhou carefully looked at the honey badger that Xiaofei Tiao had summoned for a long time.

Pei Zhou: "It should be your Missia... After all, it didn't know any honey badger before."

The female veterinarian smiled softly: "Being able to summon Misia to fight for her means that this fat student also recognizes the strength of our Misia!"

Pei Zhou saw that after the female veterinarian had finished saying this, the flat-headed brother who was still full of frustration just now, his short round ears moved, raised his black and white head slightly, and also looked at the game in the field, and seemed to have a little bit. Spiritual look.

Pei Zhou also encouraged it with a smile: "Yes, Missia is great, it's just not good luck today."

At this time, Le Roy walked to Pei Zhou's side and sat down. Pei Zhou smiled and looked at her: "Are you going to be mentally guided?"

Le Roy had a cold face on the surface and didn't speak, but he obediently changed back to the appearance of a dragon and lay down, his attitude was self-evident.

The reporter on the side was still talking nasty words: "Oh, it turned out to be a summoning skill, but the strength of this fat tweet is obviously very average. It can only summon a honey badger, this honey badger. I have also played before, and it seems to be performing poorly. Obviously it is impossible to defeat the Great Crocodile..."

The female orc glanced at the reporter, her face was unhappy, but she didn't speak: "..."

At this time, there was another commotion in the field.

After the reporter was taken aback, he said excitedly: "It's another honey badger! ... Oh my god, I saw it!"

However, all this is far from over.

"Angelika's knitting speed is getting faster and faster, two, three, four... Ah, the emperor crocodile is furious, it summons a huge wave, the momentum is amazing... But, the fifth honey badger ! The sixth honey badger! Great Emperor Crocodile KO!"

"Let us congratulate the victor, Angelika Black Phoenix!"

The scoring results appeared on the big screen in good time.

[Angelika-Ability: I love Scarecrow, battle score 30/30, ability score: 40/40. Written test score 20/20, total score: 100/100]

The reporter changed his contempt and praised Xiaofei Chiu excitedly. When she said that she and Le Roy were both from the Third Army Welfare Institute, they were even more amazed.

"This orphanage is really good at nurturing cubs!"

In the academy assessment, the full score is extremely difficult to achieve. If two cubs come from a cub academy at the same time, it is even more rare.

"Tweet Tweet Tweet...".

After seeing the victory of the battle, Xiaofei Tweet, who fluttered his wings excitedly, rushed towards him.

Facing the wind, the fluff all over its body was shaken and shaken, as if the wind was blowing wheat waves.

The corners of Pei Zhou's eyes and eyebrows were all gentle expressions. He opened his palms and watched countless smoke and dust aroused from the feet of the little fat. Small eyes stared at him.

Without words, Pei Zhou reached out tacitly to help Xiaofeichuu to straighten out the messy hair that had been messed up by the fight just now.

The female veterinarian looked at Pei Zhou enviously: "Are you the chief veterinarian of the Third Army Welfare Institute?"

Pei Zhou smiled and nodded.

Female veterinarian: "No wonder these cubs are really close to you...?"

Pei Zhou: "Misia also likes you very much."

The female vet smiled happily.

During this period, Osmon sat next to Pei Zhou, wearing a mask on his face, leaning back on the back of the chair, and stretching his long legs lazily, without speaking, very low-key.

Therefore, no one has noticed his existence yet.

At this time, the battle assessment in the field continued, and many students with high scores appeared one after another, and there were even several full marks, all from several famous cub nursery schools in StarCraft.

However, the popularity of the Third Army Welfare Institute has not diminished in the slightest.

"No. 30 Cangbao vs. No. 31 Thomas."

The reporter began to explain as usual: "Let's first see what their primitive state is, Cangbao-Silver-haired Chinchillas, Thomas-Gris Eagles. Well...this is another very interesting battle!"

With Xiaofei's face slap before, the narrator no longer dared to make a decision.

"Shoo!" The whistle blew, and the battle began.

The Gris Eagle spread its wings and just about to launch an attack, the silver-haired chinchilla squatting in front of it opened its mouth as if it yawned.

Under all eyes, the Griez Eagles disappeared on the spot?

"Huh?" At this moment, the narrator was stunned, "What happened just now?!"

There was also a commotion in the auditorium, and everyone was looking around looking for the figure of the Gris eagle.

However, there was only a lonely little chinchilla standing on the field, with its two paws cleverly held in front of him, staring at everyone.

In such a quiet and strange atmosphere, more than a minute passed.

The little chinchilla opened his mouth again, making the appearance of throwing up something.

"puff."

The Gris eagle, which everyone could not see, finally appeared again!

It's just that at this moment it is lying straight on the lawn, with small wings tightly close to the sides of the body, wet, eyes closed, and an eagle looking unconscious.

A sigh broke out from the audience.

The reporter's commentator also secretly smacked his tongue. He never expected that it was just a junior college assessment, and there could be such a beautiful combat operation.

At this time, the invigilator's score has been lit up:

[Cangbao-Ability: Space cage, battle rating 30/30, ability rating: 40/40. Written test score 19/20, total score: 99/100]

"Wow, I actually lost a point in the written test. It's a pity, I almost got a full score!"

"Well, no matter what, let us congratulate Cangbao and the Third Army Welfare Institute to which it belongs! This is another high-scoring student!"

"It is really shocking that the Third Army Welfare Institute can have such an outstanding quality of education!"

When the reporter's words fell, the cameraman immediately manipulated the camerafly and flew to Dean Kakapo in a swarm.

Looking at the countless cameras in front of him, and feeling this kind of spectacular treatment, Dean Kakapo laughed from ear to ear, and the wrinkles on his face stretched out like a chrysanthemum!

The cameraman with a very sharp vision immediately gave a close-up of the laughing dean old man!

And I thought to myself: perfect! The front page photos of the Junior College Assessment News are now available.

On the other side, looking at the silver-haired chick who was jumping all the way to Pei Zhou, not only the female veterinarian, but other veterinarians around them all showed envy.

In the treatment area at this time, compared with Pei Zhou’s leisure, the other veterinarians were already crazy. Their arms, shoulders, and thighs were all occupied by a large group of injured cubs. They were all crying. Haw had to hug, touch, and comfort.

The veterinarians who fell under the siege of the cubs were so exhausted that they wanted to grow three heads and six arms.

The Gris Eagle, who was carried down due to suffocation and suffocation just now in the battle of Baby Cheeks, also woke up leisurely under the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of an elderly veterinarian.

It opened its small, ignorant eyes and looked at the surrounding scene, as if it had realized something. It hid its face with its right wing on the spot, revealing the expression of a bird of prey in tears.

The elderly veterinarian grandfather rubbed his furry head again, giving a good voice of comfort.

Pei Zhou: "..."

I don't know why, watching this sympathetic scene, he still wants to laugh.

The battle assessment on the field continued. At this time, the Third Army Welfare Institute had already attracted the attention of many people.

The baby seal, Pavel, lived up to expectations. With one hand freezing technique, he froze the other small snake into hibernation and got a good score of 96.

The only obstacle encountered was an ankylosaurus baby-Cliff, which encountered a wing tiger beast from the Royal Cub Academy.

The opponent can not only fly, but also has agile movements, strong offensive power, and a very strategic play style. In terms of strength, it should have belonged to a full-scale student.

But reluctantly, I ran into Cliff, who had the same top defensive power and had a particularly stable key character. After a long time of attack, it slowly became impatient and aggressive, and suffered several fierce tail hammers from Cliff.

In the end, the two beasts just fought a protracted battle, each wounded.

It didn't end in a tie until forced by the invigilator.

But fortunately, they also got good scores, Cliff 95, Winged Tiger 95.

Up to this moment, except for the little mermaid, who has no attack power, has to wait for the next round of auxiliary ability measurement, the five cubs of the Third Army Welfare Institute have all passed the assessment with high scores, and have the ability to choose the primary level. The right of the college.

They are very happy, and it won't be a problem to continue to be with Dean Kakapo in the future.

Pei Zhou watched the cubs who were surrounded by his knees in a circle after winning the battle. The corners of his mouth were grinned to the root of his ears. For no reason, a heroic mother's pride in pulling her children to Tsinghua University...

Other veterinarians also congratulated him and inquired about the secret recipe for education: "Doctor Pei, your cubs are really amazing. What nutrients do you usually give them? Do you take them for exercise at night? How often... …"

Pei Zhou was at a loss at first, but still honestly said: "The diet is just ordinary medicated food. Take a walk at night. Yes, the toys of Delolo's house are also very good..."

Later, more and more veterinarian colleagues came to ask questions, and the questions became more and more weird. In order to deal with them, Pei Zhou smiled so that his face was almost stiff, but Osmond overflowed with a few muffled laughter.

...What a bastard!

At this moment, the Third Army Welfare Institute has become the most popular cub academy in the audience. You must know that in previous years, the best students came from the Royal Cub Academy.

In order to find out how to cultivate such excellent cubs, the reporters on the court heard the news and went to interview Grandpa Kakapo.

But Dean Kakapo was so proud that he brags to the media, boasting himself like a flower.

Seeing the old man's saliva splashing, the reporters couldn't help but twitch at the corners of their mouths, unbelieving.

——Seeing that this old man is not very reliable, or... they still go to interview the external veterinarian of the Third Army Welfare Institute, right?

Thinking about it this way, some of them turned their attention to the veterinary treatment area.

Osmond, who was sitting idle in his seat, touched their gazes and he secretly said that it was not good. He naturally knew how clever the dog noses of these dog-eared reporters were. They didn’t even need to look at a few military stars. Face, you know who is who by smelling...

In order to avoid causing trouble, he coughed twice and hurriedly got up and drove off, "Pei Zhou, I'm leaving now, you will come to me later."

"Hey, why did you leave first?"

As soon as Pei Zhou looked up, he saw a large group of reporters attacking from a distance. They were as amazing as the zombies in Plants vs. Zombies. He was also terrified in an instant.

He is tired enough to deal with his peers, and dealing with these reporters is definitely going to kill him! ?

"Hey hey... you wait for me."

At this moment, without a word, Pei Zhou caught up with Osment and slipped away.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Yaoi Novels

My Senior Is Always Salivating After Me!

4.7 (3 votes) - 64.2K views

It’s Hard Being the Bad Guy

4.6 (47 votes) - 387.2K views

Vicious Male Counterpart Isn’t Competing Anymore

4.7 (88 votes) - 528.5K views

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 97: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 97th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 97: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 97th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

So the orc reporter who rushed over rushed out.

They looked at each other and sent a representative to ask the female veterinarian next to them.

Reporter: "Hello, is Dr Pei here, the external veterinarian of the Third Army Welfare Institute?"

Female veterinarian: "He just left."

The reporter looked at Pei Zhou's seat and frowned embarrassedly: "Then...Do you know where he went?"

Female veterinarian: "I don't know."

All the reporters showed signs of hesitation, and there was not much time to rest between the assessments. They had to hurry up to interview useful information.

The reporters quickly made a decision: "Then can we interview you?"

Many veterinarians: "Yes, you can..."

Reporter: "When you take care of the cubs, do you like to feed them medicine or medicated diet?"

"Well, I'm more traditional personally, and I still like to use medicine."

"Hey, you're old-fashioned, medicated diet is much easier to use than medicine!"

"..."

The veterinarians argued verbally, and the scene was very lively for a while.

Amidst the crowd, there was a little reporter wearing a baseball cap. He dug out his dog's ears impatiently and glanced around in the crowd. Obviously, he still wanted to find Doctor Pei unwillingly.

After looking for no one, his nose moved, as if he was smelling the smell in the air, trying to see if he could trace the person by the smell.

After smelling it so seriously, he really smelled a very light fragrance in the air.

"Wang?"

The little reporter's ears trembled, and his eyes widened in disbelief: This smell, this smell... how so familiar! ?

As an excellent and professionally trained reporter, he can remember the smell of royal family and aristocrats or military and political stars by heart.

The smell right now... it is clearly the scent of General Osmond's fox!

The little reporter, who was walking in the crowd, slowly backed away. When he hid in a small corner that no one noticed, he hurriedly took out the miniature camera bug, put it on his baseball cap, followed the smell, and started looking. people…

What did General Osmond do when he came to see the junior college assessment for no reason? Aren’t all orc couples here who came to see their cubs to sign up for school?

The little reporter has a hunch that he is about to catch a big news! Get a promotion and raise your salary and reach the pinnacle of your life, just ahead!

A small shop in the assessment venue.

Osmond bought two bottles of drinks and walked to the hidden corner next to him. He handed the orange-flavored drink to Pei Zhou. The two of them hid in this corner, drinking the drinks while chatting and stealing One side is free.

Pei Zhou took a sip of his drink, took a sigh of relief, and said, "Osmond, the cubs performed so well today. I am so happy. Thank you for taking the time to teach them. Thank you so much!"

The arc of Osmond's mouth rose slightly: "Okay, let's talk about it, how can you thank me?"

"Ah..." Pei Zhou was taken aback, but he didn't expect Osmon to answer this way.

Osment's long and narrow Dan Feng glanced at it, with a smile but a smile: "Why, thank you just because you can't say it?"

"No, no...No" Pei Zhou couldn't laugh or cry, he looked like he was flattering, raised his hand to rub his shoulders for Osmon, and coaxed in a low voice: "Go ahead, let's talk about it, how can you thank me? You? A dinner party? Processing money?"

It was the first time that Pei Zhou was so proactively approached, the arc of Osmond's mouth was more obvious, he was happy, and his mouth slowly said: "I haven't thought about it for the time being, you should be owed a favor, think about it. I'll mention it again."

"Okay!" At this time, Pei Zhou was in a good mood and readily agreed.

"The game over there seems to be about to start, let's go over it!"

Although he enjoyed the time together, Osmond looked at the venue and said that it was almost time. He still reminded him.

So the two left the place.

They didn't know that after they left, a small Chinese pastoral dog jumped out from a lawn not far away. It was wearing a baseball cap with clothes in its mouth, and ran away in a hurry.

Pi Dian Pi Dian's back actually revealed a sense of joy.

"Next, is the actual test of the auxiliary ability, the No. 1 candidate-Pei Yingying."

Sitting on the seat in the treatment area, Pei Zhou didn't expect the little mermaid to get the number one pick, and he was the first one to play. He was nervous and nervous, as if watching his child go to the college entrance examination.

Osmon, who put on the mask again, sat next to Pei Zhou, and said in a low voice: "Don't worry, Huang Ling told me that the little mermaid is the most talented in this group of cubs, and she must be fine. "

"Yeah!" After hearing Osmond's words, Pei Zhou was relieved a lot.

The invigilator said: "There are not many candidates for auxiliary abilities. What abilities do you have, please use us as the auxiliary target to fully display it so that we can give a score! Okay, candidate number one, what is your singing repertoire? "

Pei Yingying: "Hey, hey!"

The invigilator who is proficient in mermaid language heard the words, nodded, and murmured: "The shape of wings, this song is quite peculiar."

"Okay, let's start your performance?"

Pei Zhou: "..."

At this moment, the smile on Pei Zhou's face froze on his face, as if he suspected that his ears had misheard.

The little mermaid on the stage nodded confidently and began to sing:

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When the familiar melody uttered, the audience was quiet, but Pei Zhou fell into a long silence.

—I have used pop songs as a lullaby for the little mermaid since I was a child.

On the stage, the little mermaid's song was only halfway through, and a pair of beautiful wings appeared on the back of the invigilators.

Following the little mermaid's singing, they couldn't help swaying their bodies, with approving smiles on their faces.

"The area ability, which can give flying effects for almost 30 seconds, um, a very special ability, not bad."

The invigilator nodded in satisfaction, made a note in the notebook, and then said: "Okay, is there another song?"

So Pei Zhou heard the little mermaid sing "Baby" again.

With the clear and moving singing voice echoing in the stadium, melodious and melodious...

Slowly, Pei Zhou's embarrassment disappeared, and he was also brought into memory by the singing, remembering the various pasts that he and the cubs had experienced together.

From a small welfare home and a small clinic on a remote agricultural star, along the way, he has a clean and spacious clinic. Grandpa Kakapo became the dean of the junior college, and the cubs have become excellent orc teenagers. Maiden.

It seems that everyone is slowly getting better! At this moment, Pei Zhou's heart was inexplicably moved by the starting point.

The invigilator also smiled and said, "Is it really good to have a healing singing voice? Do you have the next song?"

"Yes!" The little mermaid blinked with big eyes.

So she sang another song of Pure Land of Bliss.

As soon as this Divine Comedy came out, the atmosphere of the audience was ignited. In the audience, the tails of many orcs appeared inexplicably, and they began to sway to the rhythm of the song. Even the invigilator began to shake their legs crazy!

After a long while, when the little mermaid finished singing, everyone broke free from the sense of dominated rhythm, as if they were waking up from a dream.

"The energy fluctuations of this song... are really peculiar."

"I'm not sure about its specific effects, but I can feel the potential in it..."

"This little mermaid has a very high talent value. Maybe it will be able to master such a song completely in the future!"

"Has a full score been decided?"

"Full marks!"

After some discussion, the invigilators finally gave the little mermaid a perfect score!

At this moment, the last boulder in Pei Zhou's heart also fell, and he smiled.

"Okay, the next candidate will be on stage!"

The assessment on the stage continued. Looking at the little mermaid running towards him, Pei Zhou opened his arms and hugged it: "Congratulations! Little mermaid!"

The little mermaid smiled sweetly: "Huh!"

"Thanks for our little mermaid, come, take a sip of my special throat tea!" Pei Zhou picked up the thermos and handed it to the little mermaid.

The little mermaid obediently took the thermos cup and took a big gulp.

However, compared with Pei Zhou's relaxed and happy atmosphere, the little orc waiting next to him was still in a very nervous and anxious state.

The little girl who had been sitting next to the female veterinarian even sobbed softly with fear.

The female veterinarian quickly hugged her to comfort: "It's okay, it's okay, relax..."

Everyone looked sideways.

The little mermaid turned her head to the side and looked at them a few times. Then she lowered her head and looked at the throat tea she was holding, with a slight hesitation on her face.

Pei Zhou thought about it, and rubbed her head: "Go!"

"Hey!" The little mermaid walked over obediently, handed the thermos cup in her hand to the crying little girl, and gave a generous push: "Hey!"

Seeing the thermos cup pushed into her hand, the little girl was taken aback for a moment, and she forgot to cry.

The little mermaid made a gesture of raising his head to drink.

The little girl was stunned for several seconds, then slowly unscrewed the bottle cap, and then took a light sip.

The female veterinarian was watching and hesitated, but did not stop.

After a while, the little girl opened her eyes slightly, showing a look of wonder: "Wow, sweet! The throat feels cool and cool!"

The little mermaid smiled shyly.

Pei Zhou smiled and embraced the little mermaid, and said for her: "This is our little mermaid's secret weapon with full marks. Now you have it too, don't you need to be nervous?"

The little girl broke her tears into a smile.

The female veterinarian's expression also relaxed, and she repeatedly thanked Pei Zhou.

Several reporters not far away even more faithfully filmed this heart-warming scene.

"Okay, no thanks. We have all finished the assessment, let's go now! Goodbye!"

After bidding farewell to the female veterinarian, Pei Zhou picked up the little mermaid and left the venue with a group of cubs who had completed the assessment.

Osment and Happe naturally followed suit and retreated quietly.

Of course, at this time, they have no idea what kind of "big news" will be waiting for them tomorrow.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today

Infinite Heroes Seat (26.8k views today)

Farming Space Makes Me Rich (22.1k views today)

The Villain Husband is Online to Raise the Ginseng (14.1k views today)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 98: Doctor Pei clocked in on the 98th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 98: Doctor Pei clocked in on the 98th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"On November 1, 100234 of the Star Calendar, the Sun Empire Junior College completed the assessment. A total of 51 students with perfect scores and hundreds of students with high scores were selected. Now please see the front report..."

"It is reported that this time the major colleges of the Empire are actively cooperating with Selene Entertainment to jointly launch a new generation of star creation plan, aiming to select orc young girls who are both excellent in character and learning, and build them into the new generation of the Empire's popular vane."

"Therefore, the preliminary and intermediate college assessments are being broadcast live on the whole network, and the people of the Empire are welcome to vote for their favorite students... Popular students will receive a special gift from Selene Entertainment!"

After returning to the Eos Clinic, a celebration banquet was set for the cubs, after the meal was finished, they were sent away.

Pei Zhou took a comfortable bath and then settled on the sofa watching TV.

He also held a jar of yellow peaches in syrup that he soaked in his arms. This yellow peach had a refreshing taste and a sweet aftertaste. Pei Zhou couldn't stop eating it as a dessert after dinner.

At the same time, there was a sound of water from the bathroom, and Osmond was taking a bath.

After a while, the door to the bathroom opened, and a strange fragrance came out along with the damp water vapor.

Pei Zhou was not surprised. He didn't even look back, but moved his hips as usual, and sat down next to the sofa, leaving an empty seat.

Osmond wore a loose bathrobe, with water drops in his hair, exposing the clavicle and chest of the hooked lines, so he walked out of it and sat down next to Pei Zhou.

Pei Zhou watched the TV, turning a blind eye to the disheveled, **** wild fox beside him, but could feel the other party's scorching gaze on himself... and the canned fruit.

After all, Pei Zhou’s face was not thick enough. He coughed twice, as if he knew what Osmond was thinking, and said, “Don’t stare at me. You don’t like sweets. You can eat the toothfish that came out. You didn’t have enough for dinner anyway..."

"Huh? And fried fish?" Osmond's eyes turned, and his attention was slightly drawn away.

Seeing Osmond wearing slippers on one foot and one foot bare, Pei Zhou hurriedly rushed to the kitchen from the back, after all, the corners of Pei Zhou's mouth were cocked.

"I didn't expect that the appetites of those little boys today were so much bigger. I left at the dinner table for a while, and there was a CD-ROM. If you want me to say that Harpe, they are really not things, and I don't know how to keep some... …" Osmond was still babbling in the kitchen.

There was a smile in Pei Zhou's eyes, and at the same time he felt a little helpless.

I really owe this vixen, right? Every day, I watched him dangling in front of me in disheveled clothes, seduce myself, and I have to take care of everything, but I have hired an assistant, obviously an uncle.

Originally thought Osmond was a serious and stern general, but now that he has lived together for a long time, he has gradually glimpsed a trace of the other's nature from the other's seemingly perfect disguise, and he has a bad premonition in his heart.

But because the two have been together for so long, Osmond has just done him a big favor, so he can no longer behave like a thousand miles away.

"Hey..." Pei Zhou sighed, feeling a bit complicated about the ambiguous relationship between himself and Osmond.

But Osmond didn't know Pei Zhou's entangled heart. He happily took a large bowl of dried fish, chewed it, and sat back by Pei Zhou's side.

"Yo, the little mermaid is on TV? Not bad, not bad..."

With that said, he didn't forget to put another dried fish in his mouth.

The dried fish was fried to golden and crispy, and sprinkled with Huteng seeds. The taste is delicious and slightly spicy. Osmon has a good mouth. You only need to chew a few times, you can swallow the fish bones, and even eat it. Satisfied!

Pei Zhou turned to watch the TV, and it turned out that the screenshot inside was exactly what the little mermaid was singing.

He smiled quite proudly, and put all his thoughts behind him. Hearing what the news said about voting for popular students, he bowed his head and took out his optical brain. He found the little mermaid on the voting page and voted. One ticket.

"Well, then I'll vote for the little mermaid too!" Osmond held the dried fish in his mouth and turned on the light brain to vote for the little mermaid.

Pei Zhou hesitated for a while after looking at the voting page after casting a vote, and then his ears were slightly red, but he did something he would never do before.

Post a circle of friends-please vote for my cubs! The little mermaid whose number is 666 can cast one vote every day! mwah!

After Osment finished his vote, he looked at what Pei Zhou was doing, and when he looked at it, he laughed with joy.

Then, Osmond also operated his own optical brain and forwarded this message in the circle of friends-please vote for my cub! The little mermaid whose number is 666... ​​Oh!

In fact, Osmon was also joining in the fun, but when Pei Zhou finished posting his circle of friends, he found that Osmon had also reposted his own information.

The two messages of canvassing for the cubs were side by side, looking neatly like a family. I don't know, but I thought Pei Zhou and Osmon were the parents of the little mermaid.

Pei Zhou's face suddenly became hot: "Osmond!"

Osmond was full of innocence: "I'm canvassing for the little mermaid! What's wrong?"

Pei Zhou choked with anger, and from the corner of his eyes, he saw Osmon's circle of friends, and one comment after another quickly sprang up.

The big eagle spreads its wings: "Wahahaha, Osmond, are you just entering the house? Return your cub 233333..."

Adair: "The fox family and humans can actually give birth to the little mermaid. It's amazing, amazing... This is simply a genetic mutation!"

Colleague A who doesn't know the truth: "What! Osmond! I don't know when you gave birth in hidden marriage!"

Colleague B who doesn't know the truth: "Wow, why is Osmond, your **** is a mermaid! Damn it!"

Pei Zhou: "..."

"It's alright, go to sleep, go to sleep..."

Pei Zhou turned off Guangnao anxiously, then crawled onto the bed, opened the quilt, and lay down on his back.

Osmond's voice came from behind muffledly: "You haven't blown my hair yet."

Pei Zhou looked indifferent: "Blow yourself!"

Osmond: "..."

Then, the sound of the hair dryer rang, and after a while, it stopped.

Pei Zhou thought that Osmon would always go back to his room to sleep, but as a result, he felt that his bed collapsed slightly, but Osmon secretly wanted to come up.

Pei Zhou opened his eyes abruptly, raised his foot and kicked over: "Osmond! What are you sneaking in? Go back to your room and go to sleep!"

Osmond stagnated and said aggrieved: "The heating in my room is broken and I can't sleep. I'll come to you to make do for the night."

"The heating... is broken again?"

"Impossible, I just fixed it a few days ago!" Pei Zhou also didn't believe this evil, and opened the sheet: "You get up, I'll go and see."

So Osmond obediently stepped aside.

After a while, coming back from Osmond's bedroom, Pei Zhou held the remote control in his hand, fiddling with it, frowning: "..."

Osmond was already lying down on Pei Zhou's bed, and he had a clear look at his chest: "It's really broken, isn't it?"

Pei Zhou: "It's really...what a broken thing!"

"Okay, okay, go to sleep." Pei Zhou helplessly said to him: "The old rule, one person occupies half of the bed, I have a bad sleeping posture, you have to be careful..."

Osmond pretended to wave his hands generously: "Don't worry, you can hug me if you want, I don't mind."

Pei Zhou: "..."

So a good night's sleep.

The next day, Pei Zhou woke up amidst the noise and the crazy vibration of the light brain.

"What's the matter, who sent me desperately early in the morning?" Pei Zhou woke up in a daze, feeling that there were noisy noises outside the window, but because of the glass window, he couldn't hear it properly.

As soon as he turned on the light brain, he saw dozens of unread messages.

Delolo: "Pei Zhou! Don't leave the clinic! Now your clinic has been blocked by Osmond fans. There are so many insufficient fans, you have to be careful!"

Harpe: "Dr. Pei, sorry, we were also joking yesterday, but I don't know any good guy in the military who shakes the matter out. We will definitely find a way to clarify for you!"

Adair: "Don't go out, let Osmond solve this problem."

"..."

What's all this and what? Pei Zhou scratched his head inexplicably. He got out of bed and walked to the window. He secretly opened a corner of the window curtain and looked down. As a result, he looked at the heads of a group of people. They took the light cards and looked inward, and the majestic look immediately frightened Pei Zhou.

"Fuck! What's going on?"

Pei Zhou ran to the bed in a hurry, and there was a big fox lying on his back on the bed. Osmon often turned back to his original state when he was asleep. It is not surprising that he is.

At this time, Pei Zhou quickly shoved the big fox a few times, and the opponent suddenly turned into a human being.

Osmond rubbed his eyes: "What's wrong, isn't today a weekend day? You still go to work?"

"Am I still asking you? What's the matter with the group of people downstairs?"

Osmond was also taken aback, ran out of the window and took a look, dumbfounded.

"Don't worry, don't worry... I'll look at Guang Brain."

Osmond also didn't know what was going on, but when he turned on his head, the headlines that jumped out immediately shocked both of them at the same time.

——"Suspected of having a child in hidden marriage, Osmond and Pei Veterinarian? [Enclosed large image · HD live kissing photos]"

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 99: Dr. Pei clocked in on the ninety-ninth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 99: Dr. Pei clocked in on the ninety-ninth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Osmond stared at the news. For a long time, his Adam's apple moved slightly and moved his finger to click on the news.

The light screen flashed, and a huge picture occupied all the sights of him and Pei Zhou.

The background on the photo is in a hidden corner of the assessment venue.

The two of them were standing together, Pei Zhou was putting his hands on Osmond's shoulders, and his face leaned forward actively. From this angle, it looked like he was kissing Osmond.

Osmond stood erect in front of Pei Zhou, and his eyes were filled with soft light, as if he did not refuse.

"..."

Looking at this photo, Pei Zhou seemed to be frozen in the shadow, dumbfounded.

After a moment of extreme silence, he suddenly said, "This, this... how is this possible? I was just talking to you at the time?"

Osmond frowned slightly: "It should be the reason for borrowing."

Pei Zhou suffocated his breath and continued to slide the news down. The following large and long text report described the various details between the two ambiguously. Even Osmond bought him a drink and mentioned it. Evidence of the close relationship between the two.

Seeing Pei Zhou's eyes jump wildly, let's fart, help buy a drink is also considered adulterous... Wait, this is not the point, the key is how long this paparazzi is hiding in the dark and peeping at them! ?

At the end of the article, there is also a screenshot of the circle of friends. It was yesterday that Pei Zhou and Osmon shared the information about canvassing for the little mermaid. I don’t know how they got it.

Based on this, the editor also verbally inferred that Osmond had long been secretly married to the veterinarian Pei and had a son, and the little mermaid was their daughter.

But the comments below are all cursing:

-Xiaobian eat fart! Can your humans and orcs give birth to a mermaid? !

—It's definitely a borrowing + malicious hype! This doctor Pei who makes medicinal foods, I used to think he was quite pleasing to the eye, I did not expect that he is also a person who does everything to hype!

—Bundled with General Osmond to make a hype, don’t even look at him, he deserves it! I bother!

—I used to like medicated diet, now... hehe! I'll take the medicine back!

-The fans upstairs are so funny, even if Dr. Pei posted it upside down, wouldn’t it be good if you didn’t see your cooking?

-Xiaobian mentally retarded! Fans are stupid! Identification is completed!

Pei Zhou suffocated his chest in a single breath.

"What's all this mess..."

Pei Zhou threw aside Osmon’s optical brain and boarded his own star blog. It turned out that this lace news has been topped the headlines. The second-ranked hot search also reported Osmon’s work in Eos. The assistant thing.

So, these people downstairs were attracted by this hot search?

Pei Zhou understood as soon as he thought about it, but then, what made him black face was that his Xingbo was also taken over, and thousands of malicious abuses from Osmon fans captured his comment area.

There are also some big Vs. For example, the "Little Prince Hessie" who helped him speak also posted a long post on Weibo-saying that if a company wants to build a brand, it ultimately depends on the quality of the product itself. It's useless. Using military stars to hype is even more an insult to others. He vowed that he would never eat the medicated diet of Zhu Daheng's family again...blabla, and finally confessed to Osmond.

Once this article was published, it won unanimous praise from Mrs. Osmont!

There was a wave of "pharmaceutical diet" on the Star Network.

Actually, the fierceness of Mrs. Osmond's group, Pei Zhou had already seen it when they were tearing the sunspots a while ago, but he didn't expect that today, it is his turn to be the protagonist, and his heart is really overwhelming!

Just then, Pei Zhou received another voice communication from Zhu Pippi.

Zhu Pipi is a big-hearted person, and he is not annoyed when his business is damaged, but on the other hand, he comforts Pei Zhou.

Zhu Pippi: "Doctor Pei, just take care of the relationship. As for the sunspots on the Internet, I have hired the navy to bring the rhythm. They can't get over the big waves. In the last few days, don't go out, just in case you get caught. It's not good if you attack..."

Pei Zhou: "I am not, I don't!"

Zhu Pippi: "Oh, what are you hiding from me? Someone's admiral will be your assistant, and it's said on the hot search... It's OK, you guys have a good talk! I'm going to be busy!"

Pei Zhou: "..."

Osmond was also looking at Pei Zhou’s Xingbo comment, frowned unknowingly, and his face was not very good: "These people are really too much..."

Looking at Pei Zhou, who was furious and planning to call Zhu Pippi again, Osmon hurriedly made a promise: "Don't worry, I will definitely clarify!"

Pei Zhou calmed down and said angrily: "Hurry up! Don't let Zhu Pipi wipe our **** for us. The people at the door don't know when they will be blocked."

"Yeah." Osmond agreed, tapping on the light screen.

After a while, he finished posting his Weibo and started contacting people from the Planet Management Office again, evacuating all the fans gathered downstairs.

"The clarification article was sent out?"

Pei Zhou asked, but he started to browse Osmen's Weibo, and he found the top clarification article.

Said it is an article, in fact, it is just a few short sentences-there is no hidden marriage to give birth, and no malicious hype. My pursuit of Dr. Pei is purely voluntary. I hope everyone will not disturb each other. Thank you.

Pei Zhou stared at this short line of words, but the whole person was stunned.

—"I am pursuing Dr. Pei purely voluntarily?"

Suddenly, Pei Zhou's cheeks burned, and he clearly felt that his sense of shame rose rapidly, and eventually exceeded the critical value, causing the shame groove to "slap" and collapse, causing smoke to appear above his head.

Ahhhhh... asshole! Who told him to post Weibo like this!

Pei Zhou could hardly wait to pick up the slippers and smear his face. Isn't this person afraid that he wants his fans to smash his store?

"Osmond! Is this your clarification?!"

Osmond took it for granted and nodded: "Yes!"

Pei Zhou said angrily: "When did you pursue me?"

"Always!" Osmond bent his eyes slightly with a smile, and looked back at him. A pair of fox eyes were slightly upturned and charming, but their eyes were innocent: "You shouldn't really think...I'll come to you As an assistant here, I want you to order food, right?"

Pei Zhou suffocated his breath: "...you!"

Osmond smiled and straightened his face: "Okay, then I'll just say it, Dr. Pei, I really like you, do you want to think about it?"

"I, unmarried, a civil servant, a figure of 1.88 meters tall, no smoking, no alcohol, no catnip, a fox orc, although shed hair in spring and summer, but easy to take care of, body temperature in winter is 38 degrees, suitable for warm quilt, considerate and caring. People, like to start armor, read military magazines..."

Listening to Osmond's series of self-introductions.

Pei Zhou's mouth twitched: "..."

"My cousin is cute, as long as you promise, I will be raised by you in the future!" In the end, Osmon summed up simply.

This guy is also shameless!

Pei Zhou looked at the Osmond wearing a loose bathrobe in front of him, glanced at his collarbone and chest, moved up, and stared at each other's handsome face. The two eyes collided in the air, sparking sparks.

There was no expression on Pei Zhou's face, but the tips of his ears were slightly red.

I have to admit that Osmond's beauty is still quite aggressive. The key is that he has always been caring and attentive to himself. It is impossible to say that Pei Zhou has no feeling for him.

But if you really want to confirm the relationship, Pei Zhou always feels a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Where does such an imperial male **** see himself?

As if seeing Pei Zhou's hesitation, the Osmon Fox narrowed his eyes, gritted his teeth and became cruel, and simply changed back to his own big fox appearance.

Pei Zhou was taken aback: "Osmond, what are you doing!?"

The bathrobe was unfurled, and he watched as the big fox just fell straight on the big bed, with his fluffy belly facing the sky, his limbs curled up, his blue glaze pupils filled with moist gleam, and he stared at himself affectionately. It was light. Twisting his flexible waist lightly, his mouth made a charming cry of "Woo ah ah ah~", as if to say "You come to **** me~"

Pei Zhou took a breath: "!!!"

This style of painting has become too fast! !

But then again, since Mengmeng was brought back to his aunt's house, he has never insulted a fox wanton again. Knowing that Osmon is an orc, he can only watch the big fox dangling in front of him every day. , It's not easy to get rid of it casually.

But... once the relationship is established! ? Isn't it possible to breathe it casually?

Thinking of this, Pei Zhou was about to move immediately.

Looking at the long and narrow fox eyes with affection, in his eyes, this is clearly a concubine who is all over the country, begging for his favor!

At that moment, Pei Zhou's long-repressed fluff control properties were on the verge of losing control, but his remaining reason drove him to reach out tremblingly and rubbed the furry chest of the big fox: "You...check it out!" QAQ

The big fox's narrow eyes blinked, but it made a coquettish cry, twisted more enchantingly on the bed, and assumed an eighteen-like posture.

Under the seduce of the fox spirit, Pei Zhou’s sanity was beaten steadily, and the whole person seemed to be possessed by the soul of the fainted king.

Pei Zhou: "You...you seduce me again! I'll be rude to you!"

Big Fox: "Wow!"

Pei Zhou was silent for a moment, his eyes sank, and thunderously reached out and held its paws, leaned over and buried his face in front of the big fox's chest, and took a big mouthful of intoxication!

what! It smells so good! !

But in the next second, he felt a dazzling white light flashing in front of him, and the furry paws he pressed firmly turned into the palms of an adult man, with five fingers inserted between his fingers...two Fingers interlocked.

The fluffy fox's chest and abdomen in front of him disappeared...turned into a flat male chest, and he was burying his face in front of the other's curvy chest muscles.

Pei Zhou opened his eyes wide in amazement, was startled, and was about to bounce his body.

As a result, he suddenly felt a strong force coming from his waist, and he was severely pulled down again, almost keeping a face-to-face distance from Osmond, and his gaze ran straight into the opponent's smiling fox eyes.

Osmond didn't know when he changed back to his human form. At this moment, he put his arm around his waist with one hand, narrowed a pair of fox eyes dangerously, and looked at him with a smile.

"Suck my body, and want to run?"

His thin lips pulled out an inexplicable smile, and his starry eyes filled with thrilling light.

"Now, are you responsible?"

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

New Novels

Every Day I Wake Up and See Myself Selling Stupid (15 hours ago)

I Really Didn’t Want to Become a Scumbag (18 hours ago)

I Just Want To Farm (21 hours ago)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 100: Doctor Pei clocked in for the hundredth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 100: Doctor Pei clocked in for the hundredth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Oh." Pei Zhou's cheeks were flushed, and he responded furiously.

But this gentle sound made Osmond's eyes suddenly brightened, and his voice was a little unstable with excitement: "You... are you agreeing?"

Seeing Pei Zhou nodded slowly, the last trace of composure on Osmond's face also disappeared. He stared at Pei Zhou's eyes and immediately leaned over and kissed the opponent.

...

After a long and intense French kiss.

Both of them are a little unstable, and they seem to hear each other's madly accelerating heartbeats in their ears.

Early in the morning, as male creatures, qi and blood were originally rising. At this time, the two people were so close to each other, and they felt the congestion of each other's organs very real.

Unknowingly, the two of them hugged each other tightly, and there was a slight sign of a misfire.

"Well……"

Suddenly, Pei Zhou felt a whirlwind, his body sank, I don't know when, Osmond rolled over and pressed on his body, the movements of the two were excited and eager, and they were about to rush for a deeper exchange.

Osmond's optical brain bracelet began to vibrate crazily again, and this time it also brought a special ringtone for incoming calls-the call of the fox.

Pei Zhou couldn't understand the call of the fox, but Osmond was shocked, his movements obviously froze.

This fox's cry is equivalent to changing into human language—"Smelly boy, answer your mother's call! Smelly boy, answer your mother's call!"

Pei Zhou's face burned and looked up at him: "What's the matter?"

Osmond stared at him, obviously unwilling to let go of the meat that was about to be obtained, and his expression was a bit tangled, and said: "It's my mother's call request."

Pei Zhou was like pouring a pot of cold water on his head, and hurriedly pushed him: "Then what are you doing in a daze, pick it up!"

Osmon lowered his eyelashes and obviously felt that the blood began to fade somewhere. Under Pei Zhou's urging, he reluctantly moved his body away and switched on the light brain.

Pei Zhou sighed and sat up.

Then, he listened to Osmond screaming at Guangnao and another fox: "Oh!" "Oh!" "Oh!" "Oh!"...

The two people talked for a long time, and Pei Zhou's eyes were a little bit worried and doubtful.

After a while, Osmond hung up the call. He looked at Pei Zhou and said helplessly: "My parents also know about the Internet. They are here to ask about the situation."

Pei Zhou was startled, and he stammered suddenly: "Did you tell them all about us?"

Osmond's attitude was calm: "Of course, it's not a shameful thing."

Pei Zhou was flustered: "What did your parents say."

Osmon stared at Pei Zhou, seeing his nervousness at a loss, and smiled sharply: "They want to invite you to dinner!"

Pei Zhou was taken aback: "Huh?"

He thought to himself, this progress is too fast, they only confirmed the relationship today, so they have to visit their parents?

Osment: "My parents have always had a very good impression of you. Now we eat medicated meals that you made at home, and my aunt's family would love to see you."

"Don't you also want to have a meal with Mengmeng's family?"

When Pei Zhou heard Osmond say this, his heart gradually relaxed.

"This is... I haven't seen Mengmeng for a long time." Pei Zhou hesitated and asked: "When is that?"

Osmond glanced at his watch: "At 5 o'clock this afternoon, have dinner."

Pei Zhou was surprised: "So suddenly?"

Osmond smiled: "It happens to be today that my parents and my aunt and their family are going to travel to Gaia Star together. This trip will take another few months, so I thought I would see you first."

Pei Zhou hesitated for a moment: "Okay."

...

In a blink of an eye, the setting sun goes down and the sky is full of colorful clouds.

Carrying big bags and small bags, Pei Zhou went to visit his family with Osmond.

Not long after the doorbell was pressed, heavy and powerful footsteps came from inside: "Here is here..."

As soon as the door opened, a sturdy man stood with a towering figure like an iron tower, casting a shadow in front of the two of Pei Zhou and Osmond.

Pei Zhou swallowed, and was a little surprised. The opponent is two meters tall, has a standard bronze skin, developed tendons, tiger eyes, and aura. It looks very different from Osmond's style of painting.

He cautiously and tentatively shouted: "How are you, uncle?"

"Hey, hey...Hello! Hello!" Ares tried his best to put out a smile, but because he didn't do this action often, his smile looked a little blunt.

He first wiped his hand on the apron around his waist, then enthusiastically shook hands with Pei Zhou, and took the gift he brought with him, gently saying: "Doctor Pei, come in and sit down."

"Fucky boy, come in too." Turning his head to look at Osmon, Ares's tone was immediately hardened.

Osmond touched his nose, seemingly accustomed to it.

Pei Zhou followed the two of them and walked in, but seemed puzzled, Osmond lowered his voice and actively explained: "My father-Ares, is a wing tiger orc, I will follow my mother. It belongs to the fox family."

In a blink of an eye, Pei Zhou saw the two glamorous women sitting on the sofa, and immediately reacted: "Oh oh... you look so much like your mother."

Osment smiled slightly, he was also very grateful that he inherited his mother's genes.

"Oh, it's good if people come, and bring so many gifts!" Olivia greeted her warmly.

Pei Zhou pushed his glasses, and said gently, "It's nothing, some are bought for Mengmeng. For example, this fox den, spinning disk, bouncing ball..."

"Oh, the little guy is really blessed." Aunt and uncle also leaned over, playing with these gadgets, looking very interested.

Through the extremely similar fox eyes, Pei Zhou was finally able to confirm that Osmon's aunts and uncles were also fox tribes.

But seeing his parents as if they were trying to **** their toys, the fox cousin was furious and jumped up and down.

Pei Zhou wanted to stop it, but instead let it knock over the cup on the coffee table, turning over the water.

"Oh! This bastard!" My aunt suddenly raised her eyebrows, put down the toy, and lifted the nape of the little guy's neck. "If you don't fight for three days, go to the house! Who is used to your bad temper!"

As he said, he patted the fox cousin's **** twice, turned his head, and aunt and uncle apologized to Pei Zhou, "I'm sorry, my **** is too naughty."

Pei Zhou patted his coat while saying, "It's okay, it's okay..."

Olivia frowned, and said in a timely manner: "Your clothes and coat... Or else hang them on the balcony and blow them, or I'm afraid I can't do it. I'll get you Osmond's coat. You wear them first. ."

"okay!"

So, after a while, Pei Zhou changed Osmond's clothes and walked out. Although it didn't fit well, he could make do with it.

"Your uncle is still cooking with the intelligent robot. Let's wait a while."

Olivia graciously pulled Pei Zhou onto the sofa. At this time, the two were already familiar with each other a lot.

She said in a soft tone: "We have long wanted to see you, thank you for saving... Mengmeng, he disappeared at the beginning, and I was afraid that I didn't fall asleep for a few days and nights."

Pei Zhou's scared expression on Olivia's face did not deceive at all, and his heart was soft, and he quickly comforted a few words.

"Forget it, now that everyone is back, I won't mention it anymore."

Olivia waved her hand and said with a smile: "A while ago, I also wanted to make an appointment to go to your place for mental counseling. This kid had to stop me from going."

Pei Zhou rejoiced and explained earnestly: "At that time, there were a lot of guests and only five people were served every day. There may not be enough time. However, I am free today and I can give you a massage now."

"Ah!" Olivia was surprised, "That's great!"

"Hey, mom, don't bother others..." Osmond wanted to stop her, but didn't stop.

...

So, not long after, three big foxes, a little fox, and a wing tiger beast fell all around Pei Zhou.

They all watched Olivia get comfortable and took the initiative to send it to the door.

Pei Zhou is also a man, and a group of men is also a man, so he will serve them all.

At this moment, he was sitting on the sofa with the fluffy foxes standing next to him. They were almost like a fox blanket. They looked too warm. There were genuine tiger cushions behind them, just like a mountain king.

Osmond stood beside him, his expression very complicated: "..."

He also never expected that Pei Zhou would be able to paralyze his mother-in-law, old husband and other relatives when he came home for the first time.

However, there is no doubt that the two elders, who had a good impression of Pei Zhou, were even more satisfied with Osmond's wife after this one!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated

We Live In Nanjing: Chapter 121 Don't take the usual path this time

Galaxy Returns To Be a Dad: Chapter 1111 Not bad money (on)

Popular Science is Weird: Do You Call This a Learning Anchor? !: Chapter 134 Identify popular and weird biological videos on the Internet

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 350 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 中原逐鹿 Author: Zhongyuan Zhulu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...
772K 21.7K 57
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
195K 5.8K 96
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
169K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...