๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™‡โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‘๐™€ (Gษชแด ...

By Moonie_yx

A ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Fแด€ษดา“ษชแด„ โฃ๏ธŽ โ€ผ๏ธMIGHT NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA/ ANIME PLOTโ€ผ๏ธ "ษช า“แด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :)
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ด ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’?????
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
oho
Cheating
The truth
I like you
Game
...pain
He saved me???
My house :)))
CHP 15

๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘

771 42 5
By Moonie_yx

Chp 5:

"Oh come on, don't be shy~" He teased while poking on my hands.

"Shut up."

It was supposed to be a very VERY VeRy normal dinner. At least that's what I thought.

"I don't know if you're trying to flex your money or something, but is it really freaking necessary to book the whole restaurant and hire a band????!!" I complained as I think this is such a waste of money.

"Oh, it's not really that expensive though." He said while I saw a lot of imaginary dollar bills shining behind him.

"What do you mean 'it's not that expensive'?? I know you're rich but you don't have to waste money on me." Money is not that easy to earn!!!

"It's worth it if it's for you." He casually said.

And because of his casual words, a tint of red coloured my cheeks.

"Ahem! Bu-but you still can't use your money like that. You earn all those by performing and winning competitions. It's all your hard-earned-money. You should save it for your future." I quickly calmed myself down and continued.

"Pftt...you sounded like a mother." He chuckled.

"I know, so I would like to hear you call me 'mommy'." I grinned mischievously and crossed my arms then my legs, acting like a mistress from some rich ass family waiting for her servant to call her "My Lady".

"Like I would." He rolled his eyes.

"Come on~ I thought you were a brave man~" I stood up and leaned myself closer to him with a rectangle table between us and gently lifted his chin up a little with my index finger.

"Really?" He smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me even closer towards him, causing me to flinch and not dare to make any other move.

"Is this brave enough for you, Y/N-chan?" He whispered in my ear followed by a little laugh.

My whole body immediately heated up and quickly stood straight back up and sat back on my seat like a good and polite girl. He is still staring at me and smiling like nothing happened before.

"Ahaha, their performance is sooo good...hahaha." I turned my head around to look at the band performing some songs while obviously avoiding eye contact with Ugetsu.

Not long after this, our dishes came. They were all sorts of fancy foods that I barely had any chance to eat. After we finished eating, desserts were served. I had no space in my stomach to fill in these desserts anymore, but Ugetsu seemed to enjoy them very much.

I force myself to take some bites on the desserts and I feel like throwing up after swallowing my first bite. But I didn't want to lose to this guy's surprisingly big appetite for some reason and continued eating.

"Urk!" Oh shit, I crossed my limits.

"Y/N?? Are you okay? You can stop eating if you feel full." He put away his utensils and stood up at the speed of light then came to my side and slowly brushed and patted my back to make me feel better.

"No...I'm okay... I'm- BLEGHHHHHHH."

I threw up all over him.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"I'm sorryyyy! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me. I'm sorry." The staff took me and Ugetsu to the changing room and I was busy wiping my vomit off his suits while waiting for the staff to bring in some clothes for us.

"I forgive you. But your vomit really stinks..." He tried his best to hold his breath.

"Ahhh..I'm soo sorry. I shouldn't have eaten the dessert..." I wiped and wiped and did not realise that I am currently wiping the part that lays between his thighs.

"Uhm..Y/N..." Ugetsu called me.

"Yes?"

"Don't you think you can uhm...stop wiping that place?" He said while blushing.

I was confused.

"Why the heck are you blushing? I'm just-" I looked at the place where my hand are touching now and was stunned.

"I think you can let go now..." He quietly said.

I regained my consciousness and moved my hand away from him in a split second. "I'm...I'm sorry." My face immediately turned as red as a tomato and continued wiping his pants. And avoided that part of course.

"It's okay, you can stop wiping now. We're gonna get new clothes anyways." He stopped me from my actions and pulled me up from the floor.

"No, but it's my fault..." I tried to extend my cloth to his dirty outfit again but he immediately took off his suit and held it up on top of the rubbish bin full of litters inside.

"If you insist on doing that, then I shall throw this away." He threatened.

"No! No! Don't throw it! I won't do it, okay? I won't." The suit doesn't look cheap, I didn't want him to lose his suit because of me.

"That's a good girl." He smiled and patted my head.

"Tsk, I'm not a kid anymore, don't touch my hair." I moved my head away and blushed a little.

The staff then brought in some spare clothes that they tried their best to find. We went into the changing room respectively and changed both of our clothes. I need to change as well because my dumbass also vomited some on my dress.

(A reference photo of you guys' outfit)

'Wow, but why do the staff have this outfit in this restaurant though?' I thought while looking at myself in the mirror. I tidied up my dress a little and went out of the changing room. Ugetsu was already done and waiting for me on the couch.

"Uget-" I stopped as I saw his outfit.

"Oh, you're done? That dress looks good on you." He smiled.

I did not give any response and just stood there like a rock, staring at that guy.

"Y/N?" He called.

"Oh! Uhhh, thanks..." I gave him an awkward smile.

"What about me? Does this look good on me?" He looks like he's excited to hear the answer.

"Oh, errr...you, you look great..." I smiled at him.

"Hehe, thanks. Let's go back, shall we?"

"Hold on, I forgot something in the changing room. You go first, I'll be right there." I ran away into the changing room again and peeked outside to check if he's really gone.

"Phew...that was close. I'm literally going to faint just now. WHY THE FREAK DID HE HAVE TO BE SO HANDSOME?! That outfit looks so damn freaking cute and gorgeous on him!!!" I silently screamed and gently banging my head on the wall, trying to calm myself down.

I went out of the room eventually and saw nothing but darkness in front of me.

What the? What happened? Did the electricity get cut off? But the lights in the changing room are still on...

I searched my phone in my bag and on the flashlight.

"Darn it, I can't even see shit..." Looks like the flashlight is not working for me.

I walked and walked and that's when I stepped on my own dress and tripped and then fell down on the floor.

KACHAA!

The lights of the stage were on.

I lifted my head up while still lying down on the floor, looking pathetic, and saw Ugetsu holding his violin on the stage.

He was going to play his violin until he saw me in that state.

"Y/N????!!" He yelled.

Damn, this is awkward.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"I'm fine, Ugetsu..." I covered my wounded knee with my hands and stopped him from looking at me with those worrying eyes.

"It's my fault... I shouldn't have turned off the lights..." Ugetsu lowered his head full of guilt.

"I'm really okay. You wanna play violin for me, don't you?" I brushed his hair to comfort him.

He nodded after a while.

"Then don't keep me waiting~" I smiled as he finally lifted his head up.

He finally let his eyes off of me and went back to the stage with his precious violin. He took a deep breath and held up his violin on his shoulder and started his special performance.

(Just imagine is him playing this song ;) )

Whoa...I guess live performances are really different.

Ugetsu is as gorgeous as he is on television. I can't seem to take my eyes off him whenever he's playing the violin.

He's shining when he's on the stage.

Ugetsu is standing in the centre of the stage, his body is moving according to the music rhythm smoothly as if he's flying on the clouds.

Moments later, he finally finished his performance but I still can hear the music ringing in my ear. The time went by so fast when he's playing the violin.

Moreover,

"He's so handsome..."

He stood on stage, stunned at my words.

I met his eyes and realised what I've just said. I quickly covered my mouth with shockness and shook my head hard, thinking that this would make me un-said those words.

"Pftt...HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed out really loud on the stage.

"Shit...he heard me...." I covered my intensely blushed face with embarrassment, not daring to look at anyone.

I heard him jump down from the stage and walked towards me. He stopped in front of me.

"Please...ignore that..." I barely splitted out all of those with my trembling voice.

"How could I? It's your true feelings, isn't it?" He said. "No one has ever said that to me." He continued.

"BULLSHIT!" I raised my head and saw his eyes right in front of mine.

I gasped and tried to stay away from him because I forgot I was sitting on a chair.

The chair lost balance as I suddenly laid down. As I fell, my knee hit Ugetsu's chin so hard that he fell backwards with his injured chin.

We both fell on the floor like an idiot.

I swear to god that I can't be more embarrassed than today.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"THANKS FOR VISITING!" All the staff bid their farewells to us with full enthusiasm.

We smiled at the staff and left the restaurant.

With a big plaster on one guy's chin and a small plaster on one girl's knee.

"I'm so sorry for all the accidents today...I swear I'm not that clumsy normally! It's just today....urgh, I don't know why either." I was sooo embarrassed that I couldn't even look into Ugetsu's eyes from the moment I hit his chin.

"It's okay. It's a whole new experience for me also." He chuckled.

'Crap...he's being sarcastic now. What if he thinks that I'm dumb and won't ask me out anymore...' My hair and face are full of sweat while having those in my thoughts.

"Hey, Y/N." He suddenly spoke.

"Ye-yes!" I raised my head up immediately. (still couldn't look at him properly though.)

"Wanna go to my house and eat some desserts?" He beamed.

Huh?

How is he not traumatised after all of that happened????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.5K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
630K 18.9K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
43.9K 1K 23
๐–ญ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ- ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ. ["๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ, ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ?"] ๐™‰๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™...
178K 5.9K 18
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข. - ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ