Old friend| Kai Parker

By silasasss

What if Kai had a friend before he was sent into prison world. What are Damon and Stefan hiding? Better ask W... More

1. Backstory
2. Back in Mystic falls
3.Hello, brother
4. Where are we?
5. Old friend
6. Problems
7. Eclipse
8.Him
9. Gone
10.Pain
11. What are you?
12.Family
13. Promise
14.I've got you brother
15.Wake up
16.Love
17.Curse
18.Traitor
19.I'm sorry
20. Deja Vu
21. I'm sorry
22.Back home
23.No pain
24. You promised
26. Plan
26. Leader
Important
28. Popcorn
29. Kindest Kidnapper
30. Let the games begin
31. Alive
32.Short
33.Dream
34. Frustrated
35. Travel๏ฟผ
36. Teenagers in love
37.Sunset
38. What is going on?
39.Thousand words
40. Confession
41.Baby
43.Three days
44.Brianna Parker
New Kai Parker Book?
NEW BOOK

42.Long night

999 24 5
By silasasss

Kai hasn't talking to me. After Damon told us to come over tomorrow, Kai got a little angry. He dropped me of and  went to his own apartment. Or at least I think he's at his apartment. We didn't even went grocery Shopping! What am I suppose to eat?

I'm just gonna order a pizza from domino's. I order my pizza and flip onto the couch. I sigh an stare at my phone. I grab my phone and call Kai.

After a few rings he still doesn't pick up, so I decided to text him.

"Kai, I don't know what's wrong with you but ignoring me is not it. Whatever I did, I'm sorry. Call me ass soon as possible"

Sent

Maybe it's something I did. Maybe from that one cashier, who was flirting with me. But he can't be that mad! I roll my eyes and put on my favorite show "Grey's Anatomy". After a few minutes my pizza came and I immediately started eating.

I fucking love pizza

I keep on watching the show and realize I have been watching it for two hours. I sigh and turn off the TV. I look on my phone and still no messages from Kai. I was about to text but I notice that he left me on read!

How dare he?!

I'm not gonna text that asshole again. He can't just do that! This is really bugging me. I'm gonna go to bed and try to sleep but that asshole can't come with me tomorrow.

I change into my pajamas and try to sleep. I'm wide awake. Kai is pissing me off. I check my phone to see if he maybe replied but he didn't. Maybe he's cheating. No. No that's just my thoughts.

That's it. I'm going over. I change myself into different sweats and put on a jacket. I immediately speed over to his apartment and knock on his door hard. I can see some light trough the door crack. I knock harder and don't stop.

Finally he opens the door but when he sees me he try's to close it again. I fling the door open with my magic and stand in the living room, using my vampire hearing if there's another heartbeat in the room. 

Nothing

I turn to Kai who's still standing where he was. He slowly closes the door and walks to me.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?", he whispers shouts. I just get angrier and step forward too.
"What do you mean 'what's wrong with me'? You're the one who's ignoring me!"
"I'm not!", he defends himself.

I cross my arms and look at him in disbelief.
"I texted you and called you and you never responded to me!"
He drops his shoulders and just stares at me.
"What?!", I ask angrily 
"Sit down" , he titles his head towards the couch. "No"
He sighs :" I killed Jo because she was pregnant"

I'm taken back by what he said
"You- wait what?"
"Jo was pregnant with twins so I killed her at her wedding. Twins merge at the age of 22 and I don't want someone to take my place. I want to be leader forever"

I process what he just said before answering :" You sound  psycho"
"That's because I'm a sociopath darling"
"But the baby's are dead. Why did you bring this up?"
"The Coven did a spell. At first I thought it's a prison world spell but they can't put me in one because I'm the leader. I never knew what the spell is for so I did my research"

"Damn"
He rolls his eyes and explains again:" It was a spell for her baby's. They transferred her baby's to someone else. I never knew who until now"

"So you want to kill Caroline now?"
He shakes his head
"I can't  hurt her because the baby's are magic and they can protect themselves. If it was the first month then yes but it has been over 5 months"
"Which means you have to wait"
He nods 

"I mean we have 22 years to figure out if there's a loophole"
"There is none"
"There is always one"
We stay silent for a sec before I spoke up again:" And why did you ignore me?"
"Because I knew that I would let my anger out on you and I don't want that" , he says a little mumbling. Kinda if he's embarrassed.

I hug Kai and he hugs me back.
"Well I just let my anger out on you"
"You had every right"
"Are you smelling my hair?"
"Yes", he smiles. I laugh :" Weirdo"
I try to pull  away but he wouldn't let me go.
"Nooo"
"But Kaiii"
"Let me enjoy this", he hugs me tighter,"  I love you Brie"
"I love you too"

After awhile he lets me go and we go to bed.

Morning

Kai and I already had breakfast and now we're sitting on his balcony, talking about the dinner tonight. It's really sunny and warm.

"Look Kai", I say" This dinner can't go wrong, ok?" I look at him with pleading eyes. His balcony has a big table and he's sitting infront of me.
"But why? It's not like they're your family"
"Are you serious?", I ask him tensed up.
"I am"
"They're my family even after all they have done. I love my family! Well I only mean Damon and Stefan"

"But they never treated you good!"
He looks frustrated but he's right. I really tried to be a part of the family but I never felt appreciated. I gave 100% and only received 10%. He can tell that I know it's true by the look on my face. It's true but I don't want to accept it.

He puts his hand on mine and sighs :"Ok, I won't kill anyone or whatever but you have to promise to stop calling them family and doing their dirty work"
He stares me in my eyes, he looks so worried. I nod.

"Yeah"

"Come one lets go into the shower", he titles his head.

Hours later

It's time for dinner. I'm so nervous. Kai is waiting in the living room for me to come out of our room. I'm wearing a tight black dress but family friendly though. I put on my perfume and take a deep breath in and out.

I step out of our room and Kai immediately looks at me. I can hear his heart beating faster as I step closer.

"You look absolutely stunning", he breaths
"You look beautiful too", I softly smile. Kai just pecks my lips.
"I wish I could make out with you"
"That has to wait", I laugh.

Horny motherfuvker

We drive to the Salvatore boarding house and knock on the door. Second later Elena opens the door.
"Hey guys, come in!", she greets us. I can feel my heart raising but I calm down as soon as I feel Kais arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I listen closely to hear his heartbeat. His heartbeat als says calms me down. I look at him and he gives me a warm smile.

We go into the dining room, where everyone already is, and look at them. Everyone is already here plus those witches who attacked me. Lily noticed us and smiles big:"Welcome! You guys are on time, the food is ready"
"Hi Damonn", Kai says in a girly voice.
"Shut up", Damon rolls his eyes and gives him a bro hug. Stefan does the same.

Kai doesn't like Stefan that much because he chose Elena over me but I'm over it.
We all sit down except Lily.
"Why don't you sit down?", I ask her
"I'm waiting for Julian", she smiles. Who?

Suddenly a familiar man comes into the room and kisses Lily.
"Brianna meet my Boyfriend Julian. Julian my daughter Brianna", she introduces us. I stand up to shake Julian's hand.

"My pleasure", he says sticking out his hand.
"Nice to meet you Julian. I'm not Lilys daughter though", I shake his hand.

Something about him really familiar.

"But she still sees you ass your daughter", he laughs in a fake ass way. "I'm not so sure about that", I joke. We are still shaking hands so I pull my hand away.

"You look really familiar. Do I know you?", I ask Julian and sit down. "You don't remember?", he asks with a devilish smirk.

I look around confused and shake my head 'no'. Everyone is staring at us also very confused. "I'm sure you'll remember soon enough"

I look at Damon and Stefan, who sit on the opposite side of the table, we give each other a very confused look. Kai squeezes my hand without looking at me, to assure me that everything is gonna be fine. I squeeze his hand back.

The food looks amazing and it smells like heaven too.
"Did you miss my cooking?", Lily asks
"No", I say in a very serious tone," I can cook better" I say and start eating.

I can hear Damon and Stefan chuckle.
"You and Damon have a lot in common. Both so stubborn and you guys have the same eyes. Stefan was always such a sweetheart"
"Yeah cause he's your favorite", Damon says with a full mouth. "I mean I can't blame us. You left to suck someone's dick", I shrug.

Caroline and Elena are really trying to hold their laughs. The heretics just give me a glare.
"I left because I'm a ripper"
"I didn't really ask", I concentrate on my food.

"You used to be nicer", Julian says. "You only know me for 5 sek", I give him a glare.

"Well obviously he knows you longer but you just don't remember",Mary Louise says.
"How do you know each other?", Nora asks.
"It's quite a long story but first Brianna has to remember then I will tell you"

I roll my eyes
"So Kai You're Briannas boyfriend?", Lily asks.
"Yes and you're the mean step mommy?"
I chuckle.

Damon smiles at Kai's comment. I like Damon's and Kai's relationship.

"Funny. How did you meet each other?", Lily asks.

"Actually funny story", he begins.

Kai is telling the story of how we meet from the begging in detail. Everybody seems bored because Kai talks a lot but I enjoy it and listen to him till the very end.

"... and now we're here", he ends.
"Do you always talk that much?", Valarie asks.
"I get that a lot but actually funny story one time-"

Kai gets cut off by Elena:"Kai maybe we don't want to hear another funny story"
"But I wanted to hear", I say
"We don't", Damon smiles sarcastically.

"So uhh Caroline. Damon told us something of a pregnancy", Kai changes the subject.
"Oh yeah, I'm pregnant"
"But how?", I ask

"Basically the coven ,that Kai killed, put Josettes baby's inside of me, to protect them"
"How did you know that you were pregnant?", Julian asks. "Oh I didn't. Valarie discovered it!"

Julian looks at Valarie but Valarie just looks away.
"I had a son", Julian begins and leans back on his chair,"He was quite handsome. His mother was psychotic, she used to brainwash him. I turned into a vampire when he was around 17"

Why is he telling us this?

Julian now looks at me with a grin. I nervously look at Kai who is also very confused. Then I look at Damon and the others but they look at me with a confused face, looking for an answer.
"He used to have a beautiful girlfriend-" , he continues but Stefan cuts him off: " Whay are you looking at Brianna?"

I can feel Kai pulling me closer to him and holding my hand tightly as if I would die any minute.
"Just wait", he says and looks at me again," They got married and then she got pregnant"

Julian looks at me with crossed arms. My hearts starts beating faster.
"Well where are they now?", Elena asks.
"My son got killed by vampires and the wife got killed by my son...", He takes a long pause,

"Or so I thought"

My eyes widened as I realized what he meant.

"That doesn't answer an-", Nora says but I cut her off:

"I'm the wife"

Everybody looks at me in shook. Tears well up in my eyes and my hands begin to shake.

"I'm the wife", I whisper again

"Recognize me?", Julian titels his head to the side.
"You're Ethan's dad"
"Bingo!"

"Wait what happened exactly?", Lily asks.
"I used to be married to his son Ethan. After a year of marriage I got pregnant but he didn't like it so he stabbed me s-serval..", I try to pull myself together," serval times i-in the stomach but I had Elijah's blood in my system, which turned me into a vampire"

"An original. Classic", Julian smiles

I can feel my sadness turning into anger
"I-I lost my life because of you", I stand up angrily. "You deserved it!", he stand up too, slamming the table.
I started walking towards him but Mary Louise stopped me :"He said it's his mom fault"

I shake my head
"Julian compelled him", I look at him angrily," Ethan was never a bad guy. You did this to him!"

"Hey babe, come on let's go", Kai tries to pull me back but I push him away. "Brianna", I can hear Caroline say.

I start smiling which I guess kinda scared Julian because of the look on his eyes.
"My baby died because of you"

"Hey Kai", I turn to him," Remember the promise that you made?"
"I promised not to kill anyone"
"Plan changes. You get to kill anyone you like besides those four", I say pointing at Elena,Caroline,Damon and Stefan.

Kai starts smiling, as he siphons a little magic out of me. 

I flick my hand and everybody is now hanging on the wall. The heretics try to siphon the spell but nothings working.

"What are you?", Julian asks.
"Your worst nightmare", I smirk. I take a sword that's right next to me. It looks kinda familiar.

I had a red stone in the middle. It's the Phoenix Sword. I smile as I walk towards Julian.

"No, no please", he pleads. "Are you gonna cry?", Kai provokes him.
"I swear ones  I'm out of that stone, I'm gonna kill you!"
"Not gonna happen"

And with that I stab him with the sword trough the chest, making his face go grey.
"NOOOO!", Lily screams.
"We're gonna get that stone back!", Nora says.
I take the stone out of the sword and look at it.
"That's not gonna happen", Kai smirks and puts his arm around my shoulder," My Girl is the most powerful thing in the world"

"Try finding it", I say and close my hand. When I opened it again the stone was gone.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?", Lily screams.
"The stone is now gone. Thank you for coming to the show but sadly we gotta go", I bow.

"Disrumpam colla", Kai mumbles and snaps the necks from the heretics. I undo the spell so they can get off the wall.

"Bri-", Damon starts but I cut him off.
"I don't want to talk about it. Goodnight"

What a long night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.4K 33
Warning: contains some SMUT โ„‚๐•†๐•„โ„™๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ปโˆš Lyla tilbury used to be a witch, that was, until her ability to practice magic stopped when she turned...
3.5K 227 14
โ แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› ษช'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡... ...แดกษชสŸสŸ สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แดกสœแด ษช แด€แด, ...
652K 18K 31
-๐“๐ก๐ž 17 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐ ๐šด๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐›๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ- ๐šด๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
9.9K 248 27
I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls problems, leaving everything and everyon...