Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 7

6K 138 20
By Arianapeige

Issabelle pov

I woke up early in the morning due to my phone ringing. I wonder who that idiot is.

I picked the call without even looking who it was.

"What," I yelled.

"Don't dare raise your mouth at me bitch. Where are your manners ? I going to kill you the moment we meet," she said.

Oops I forgot to tell you I have a bestfriend, Abby and also my sister. She has been there for me since my parents died. Am whom I am today thanks to her and her parents. And yes they know am The Enticer.

"Why are you calling this early? Is everything alright ? " I asked her.

"Can't I call my best friend to know how she is?

"What are you hiding? Is someone there that you do not want to be heard while talking to me?

Are you embarrassed of me?" She asked.

I know right now she is faking tears.

She is always crazy and a drama queen.I wonder what I did to deserve her in life. Its like a punishment. But I love her so much.

"Where have you gotten those thoughts? Am all alone at home. Ooh yaah I live with someone. I will bring her next week so that you can meet her.  Now can you please tell me why you called me. Am staving and I need to go and cook myself breakfast." I told her.

"Okay. Always hungry and the one who loves food so much but never gains weight."

I rolled my eyes. "Its not my fault that you always gain weight when you eat a lot of chunky foods. I think you should go to the gym frequently."

"I dont like to do exercise. I love when I do them in bed."

Geez. So evil minded.

"Please I dont want to hear about your sex life. Now tell me why you called."

"Fine.I have been told by dad to inform you that on Saturday we will be attending the annual charity ball and that you should get ready. Ooh, we will go to venue together since he is expected to go with his family and you know that we are his two daughters and people want to see his daughters. He also said that you should not refuse to go and that he is sorry since he knows that you did not want to go in public but now it is necessary." She said.

"Okay, you know I can do anything for papa and mama. I will come so that we can go together but what about Ariana. Tell him to claim he has three daughters but he never talked about the youngest cause she's so young and wanted to protect her.

"Ariana? Who the hell is she?"

"She is girl. I will tell you all when I bring her home so that you can meet her."

"Alright. I will inform....."

"Tell her I need her today in this house. I miss my kids and I want to have a family night today."

"Always a drama queen. But tell her that she should come. I just can't believe she doesn't miss us and here we are looking so terrible without her."

I chuckled as I heard my parents fight in the background.

No one can say that they are the Spanish don and donna.

"Okay. Tell them that am only taking breakfast and preparing myself then i will be at the house. Give me just four hours and I will be there."

"At least so that you can come and tell me what you have been doing."

"Okay I will, bye,"

"Bye,"

And she hung up the call.

I smelled delicious meal and my stomach growled. But I need to freshen up.

I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth then got a warm bath.

I wore black ragged jeans, white top with Bitch writing at the front and white sneakers. I also applied little make up and curled my hair. I looked at my reflection at the mirror. Damn. Am so hot!!.

I later walked down stairs.

"Morning Issa."

"Morning Ria."

"Wow. You are so beautiful. Whats the occassion?"

"Thank you for the compliment. We are going to my parents' house. So go and prepare yourself."

She had a scared expression.

"Do I really have to go,"

She asked while looking down playing with her fingers.

"Do not worry. They will love you just like their own daughter. So do not be afraid."

"Okay."

"Go get ready as I take my breakfast. Am so hungry."

She laughed.

"You do not have to worry I prepared you some pancakes and juice. Hope you enjoy your breakfast."

"Ooh. That was so sweet of you but it was not necessary. Anyways thank you. Now run and get ready."

"Okay. I won't be long."

"Okay."

The pancakes were so delicious. I need to tell her to lend me the procedure cause I really don't like her preparing meals for me. I am the one who should be doing that.

After ten minutes she was already done.

"Wait. You got ready within ten minutes?"

"Yes. I learnt that since I always woke up late and I needed to go to the cafe."

"Okay. I always find myself spending an hour or even two getting ready."

"But the time is worth it. You just look stunning with just simple outfits. I wish I can know how to apply make up."

"Do not worry. You will get to know one day. And even being a specialist in it."

"Hope so."

"Now let us get going."

We left them house and I led her to the car garage. As well walked in, her mouth was agape. 

"You can choose the one you would like us to go with."

"Okay."

She chose a luminous green buggati.

We started the journey and the car was filled with silence not until she spoke.

"I really admire you. You are so young. Okay 23 years. You owe a beautiful mansion, has different types of cars, you are beautiful. You are honestly my role model."

The thought of her becoming like me made me frightened. I did not want her to be like me. I will protect her from our cruel world. She and my family are my major weakness.

"Nope. I won't let you live a life like mine. I will make sure your dreams are fulfilled. You will first learn to become a make up artist and I bought you a drawing book where you can draw all of your designs. Later you go to school and get a degree in fashion designing. I promise you by the time you reach my age you will be so successful and probably the most beautiful and youngest billionaire."

"I really hope so. Thank you so much for taking care of me as your sister."

"Its okay."

We arrived at the airport. After 2 hours we arrived spain and Ethan our chauffeur was waiting for us. We arrived at the mansion and drove to the driveway.

"Welcome home."

"Wow. It is so beautiful and larger than yours."

I laughed at that.

"Yes. Cause this is our family house."

"There are so many men loitering around."

"Yes. They provide us with safety. We live in a dangerous world and we can be attacked at any moment that is why they are here. To make sure nothing happens to us."

"Why don't you have them at home."

The thought of her calling my house home made me smile. 

"There are always men around it but they are in a far distance. When you observe, we are always followed my two SUV cars to provide us security."

"Okay."

I knew she was hesitant to ask me something but I did not want to force her.

We walked towards the front door. Before I got a chance to open it, someone opened it and engulfed me with a hug.

"I really missed my baby. She is now a grown up. I don't want her to grow up so quick."

"Hello to you too mama. I don't want to be a baby forever. Am a grown woman now. Who knows how a dick looks like."

Dad and Abby started laughing.

"So you are sleeping around? I want you to only fuck the love of your life."

"Mama, you know that is not possible and besides I also have needs."

"Dear, let her be. You know that you can't win over here. She is just as stubborn as you."

Mama and I rolled our eyes at his words.

"You two have so much in common. Now you have just rolled your eyes at me. You are both lucky that you are my family and I love you so much."

"We love you too." We said while hugging him.

And they laughed out loud.

"Ooh, she is so beautiful even without make up. I bet you are Ariana."

"Yes, I am ma'am."

"I really wish my kids are polite like you. They are so ill mannered."

"Mama," Abby and I shouted while glaring at her.

"See what am talking about."

Ria just chuckled.

"Bet she also have Issa's behave after all." She said when she heard her chuckling.  And we all smirked at that.

"Please dear, call me mama too. You are now my youngest daughter and I will spoil you so much."

"Thank you mama. I have never been in a sweet family and welcomed with open hands."

She said while crying.

"Don't cry dear. You now have mama and papa and also two big sisters to shower you with love and protect you." Papa said.

"I have two baby sisters. Come give your big sis a big hug."

Abby said.

Ria was reluctant but she did it after all and started crying.

"Please baby don't cry. "

"Thank you so much for accepting me."

"You are welcomed. Now let us go inside and have fun while we get to know you."

"Okay."

I am really sure within a due time Ria will be really spoiled by mama. She is the baby of the family as well as your biggest weakness now. I will protect them no matter what.

"So baby tell me about you."

"I have nothing special. I do not know my biological parents. Was adopted at the age of 6. I became homeless when I was fourteen after my foster mom died."

"Am sorry dear. But now you should see us as your real family. Your biological parents. I promise you after a week or even less than a week you will be a Morreti." Papa said.

"Thank you so much papa."

They spent the whole day getting to know each other. Mama even told her to choose which room she needed so that it can be decorated to her own taste.

I knew that they will not allow me to go back with her. She 17 turning 18 after 2 months.

Dad also said that she shoukd be kept as a secret till they change her name to a Morreti.

I would wish to stay here with them but I have a company to run. I was handed over the company when I turned 21 years. Abby is the future donna. She is supposed to take the lead when she turns 25 years just an year to go. I am ready proud of her. 

At the beginning she hated the idea but after she saw me practicing she also started loving the mafia life. I really do not know how Ria will react when she finds out the truth about our family. My thoughts were interrupted.

"Issa, are mama and papa involved with the mafia?"

I was shocked. I honestly did not know she knew about mafia and I was also really surprised she was observant.

"Come. Sit beside me Ria. Yes they are. That's why I told you I don't want you to live a life like mine. Am the best assassin in the world. That's my job apart from running the company and restaurants. Am sorry I did not tell you earlier. I honestly did not know how you would react and I don't want to lose you. I love you so much and I can do anything for you. I will protect you. Mama, papa and Abby will also protect you cause you are now our biggest weakness. If something may happen to you. We would lose it. Please do not run away from us."

I have never begged somone in my life. But I can do anything so that I may not lose her.

"I will not go anywhere. I love all of you so much. But can you teach me self sense and how you use a gun."

"Yes baby I will. We will always wake up early in the morning to do exercises and train you before I go to work and you will also start going to school after 2 weeks."

"Okay." She said as she smiled. 

"You are not afraid about mafia?"

"No am not. As long as my family is here with me. I will always be able to conquer anything that comes my way."

"Welcome to the family and we also love you so much."

A voice said from behind and thats when we found the three of them standing there so they have been listening to our conversation!

"Don't you know its bad to eavesdrop?"

"We are really sorry. Its just that we were worried that if she finds out the truth she will not want us as her family anymore and I cannot live without my babygirl."

"Mama, I will never leave you. You are my life now."

"Family hug," Abby said.

We hugged.

"Mama, papa. Ria will be living with me so that I can teach her ."

"Okay dear. Take good care of baby sister. "

"I will." 

We sat at the dining table. The food was so delicious. Bet Ria now takes after Mama. They are both excellent cooks. Even though I know how to cook, my dishes are not delicious as theirs.

"Mama, you now have a good chef just like you in the family."

"Really? Ria dear what kind of dishes can you cook?"

"I know how to good every kind of italian dishes and some spainish dishes."

"That's great. I always try to cook but I have never been able to cook so well."

"Don't worry siz. Your baby siz will teach you and you will become an excellent chef."

Ria said and winked at Abby. We all laughed at that.

"Love you babygirl."

"Love you too Abby."

"I feel left out." I said while pretending to wipe tears.

"We love you too idiot. Stop being such a drama queen ."

I rolled my eyes at her words.

"We will be leaving within an hour. I have to go to the office tomorrow so I cannot stay here with you."

"It is okay. But remember that we need to go to the charity ball next week. Ria's documents will be out by that time"

"Okay. we will."

We left after the dinner. 

"I really love them and I had a lot of fun."

"Am glad you did. At the back there is a room go and get some rest."

"Okay. Bye."

"Goodnight"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.4K 80
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
711K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
141K 2.3K 35
โ—COMPLETEDโ— Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
3.5M 114K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...