𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓀𝒾�...

Від sakuratetsu

Lev sets his eyes on the new pretty manager, will he be able to tame her? Lev Haiba x reader I do not own any... Більше

Step two
Step three
Step four
Step five
Step six
Step seven
Step eight
Step nine
Step ten

Step one

1.5K 30 22
Від sakuratetsu

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Step one: Observing the Cat's Nature

*krasotka красотка means beautiful

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

-You're not running away, Y/N.

This is exactly what makes you want to run away and so you try. But how can you compete with a guy who's an athlete with legs for days and enough stamina to run a marathon?

Simply. You can't. You literally stand no chance but you know that they'll give you points for trying.

Your attempt of escaping is so pathetic that you cannot even call it a chase. He corners you almost right away and before you can even say his first name or family name his hands are already on your arms holding you tightly.

-Kuroo.- you cry out when the taller black-haired boy pushes you towards the gym.- I swear to Kami, I'll start biting and scratching if you don't stop.

-Watch out. She might do it.- Kenma says raising his eyes from his Nintendo but only for a brief second. The little game plays cheerful melodies as he's pushing one button after another hitting the targets. His cat-like eyes are focused on the screen for most of the time.

-I'll bite back then.- he says smirking. You are trying to wiggle out of his hold but it's no use.- If you keep putting up a fight I'll throw you over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

-How chivalrous of you.- you groan with a scowl on your face but you know Kuroo too well, he will not give up.

-Oh come on, Y/N. Didn't you agree to help our coach a bit? Aren't you happy to be his assistant and spend time with your favorite boy in the world?

-You're right, I do enjoy Kenma's presence. -you smile widely at the blonde-haired boy and he lets out a small chuckle. Kuroo on the other hand looks offended.

-Hey, that was mean! I thought you love me more! -he scoffs and you feel his hot breath on your neck. He stops pushing you as soon as the three of you reach the gym's entrance.

-Listen up, if I knew I'd have to be here almost every practice you guys have, I wouldn't have even bothered.- you sigh rubbing the bridge of your nose.

-Then how on earth did you think this would work? -Kuroo frowns shaking your arms.

-Ugh... I mean... Kenma could have set up a camera somewhere and I could watch it from...

-Don't even finish that sentence.- he sighs out as his head rests on your shoulder in defeat.- You're slowly turning into Kenma. Don't get me wrong, I love Kenma but I don't think I can handle two at the same time.

-I don't mind. -Kozume shrugs his arms.

-Sucks for you, man.- you say at the same time.

You grin at Kenma and he chuckles once again not raising his eyes from the game even once. As lovely as this moment looks, Kuroo shuts his eyes and pushes both of you inside the gym. You stumble on your own feet and bump into a wall.

Or at least you think it's a wall before it turns around to show its face and apologize to you over and over for standing in the way.

-Haiba, don't just stand in the middle! -Kuroo scolds him as he grabs you by the elbow so you can stand properly.

But the first-year stands there frozen with a blank expression on his face and his mouth open. His green eyes shine brightly as he watches you walk away and he swears that his heart is beating way faster making him worried. Is he having a heart attack?

- Kenma-Senpai.- the giant says.- Who is this krasotka*?

-Eh? -Kenma raises his head up at his younger teammate.- Kra... what? -he frowns trying to figure out what he's saying.- I don't speak Russian, Haiba.

-Neither do I.- he says with a grin on his face.

-Didn't you just... -Kenma shakes his head.- You know what, never mind I don't even care.

Lev's green eyes not once leave your figure ever since you came in and you feel this weird sensation of someone watching you. It's like he's entranced and even when the coach calls him over, Kenma has to punch his side for the boy to get back to earth.

-Get your head out of the clouds, Haiba.- the coach says with a sigh and you can't help but think that he has to say that pretty often.- Since we're all here I'd like to introduce to you L/N F/N, she's a first-year but from now on she'll be my assistant. L/N, why don't you say something before we start?

Ah, you hate this. All the introducing yourself part "tell us something about you". This is so awkward, why do people still do this? You let out a small groan when Kuroo nudges you on the side and you snap back to reality realizing that you've been staring into the space for probably the last few minutes.

-I'm L/N F/N, but you can call me by my name. I know I'm young but I'll try my best to coach you and get our team to the top. So please take care of me.

You bow to the row of boys to show your respect and you immediately hear Kuroo snickering beside you. You don't hesitate to throw a punch his way making him wince in pain as you hit his stomach.

-I'm sorry, coach.- you apologize right away while the rest of the team tries not to burst out laughing.

-Oh no need to apologize. -he smiles your way and you return the gesture. Lev's lips part in awe at this rather simple sight. His heart once again beats a little faster and he feels excited.

-Okay boys, why don't we get changed and show Y/N what we can do? -Kuroo suggests and they all follow. All except for one.

Lev stands still with his green eyes piercing through you. You knit your brows at the freakishly tall boy's behavior and you lean a little towards the coach.

-Is he alright? -you whisper with your eyes still on the gray-haired guy standing right before you.

Coach Nekomata shrugs slightly. This kind of behavior is new for him too so he watches Lev carefully. The usually overexcited and energetic boy stands perfectly still right in front of him with his eyes focused on the one and only girl in the gym.

-Haiba-san? -you say recalling how both Kuroo and coach called him. Your voice is quiet and you wonder if he will hear you but it's enough for him to react. He jumps up to grab your hands making you more than confused. You stare at your rather tiny hands in his giant ones before slipping them out of his hold as if his touch burned you.- Please, go change. We need to start the practice.

-Anything for you.- he says cheerfully and he leaves you speechless as he runs towards the changing room.

-This might be interesting.- Coach mumbles and you don't ask any questions.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

-Kuroo-senpai! -Lev shouts almost immediately when one of his legs steps into the changing room.

-Stop yelling so much unless you want your captain to go deaf.- Kuroo winces covering his ears.

-Kuroo-senpai. -he cries out again completely ignoring the older's boy words.- I have a question about our new coach assistant.- Lev bounces slightly up and down almost making Kuroo dizzy when he tries to follow him with his eyes. He grabs his arms to keep the boy in place.

-Shoot it, big guy. We don't have much time.

-Are you guys a couple? -Lev flutters his eyelashes waiting for his upperclassman response. Kuroo almost chokes on the tiniest sip of water he managed to take right as the question was being asked.

-N-No. -he coughs out and Kenma pats his back to help him a little.- Why? Why do you ask Lev?

-Ah, so is she single? Does she like anyone? Can you tell me Senpai? -he once again bounces uncontrollably gaining everyone's attention.

-What's up with this interrogation?- Yaku asks furrowing his brows.

-This weird thing you called her earlier, what does it mean? -Kenma peaks from behind Kuroo.

-Eh? -Tetsuro's hands clench on Lev's shirt.- You just met her and you're calling her things already? Do you have a death wish? -he growls ready to throw hands at this point.

-No! Wait, guys! I called her... krasotka*...- Lev says scratching his nose. Everyone looks at him confused before he explains.- Uh... My sister says that when she sees a cute girl... so... I don't think this means anything bad?

-So you don't know what it means either? -Kenma shakes his head.- Bold of you to use it then. It could mean anything.

-Alisa isn't mean! -Lev pouts.- I'm sure she wouldn't just go around insulting girls.

-Can we just go? -Kenma murmurs with his back pressed on the door already.- Either Y/N will drag us out from here any minute or the coach will make us run a marathon and I really don't feel like it.

-Come on Lev, spit it out, what's your deal? -Kuroo shakes the taller boy's arms.

-Do you think, L/N-chan will go out with me? -he asks with a tint of blush on his face.

-Oh man.- Kuroo laughs holding his stomach.- Are you for real Haiba? Out of every girl in this school, you have a crush on Y/N? -Kenma clicks his tongue and opens up the door so the rest of the team can leave even though they wanted to know how will this end.

-What's wrong with that? -Lev asks worriedly.- Am I not her type?

-I absolutely have no idea what's her type! -Tetsuro wipes off the tear in his eye.- Haiba, Y/N is not a girl for you, she's like a feral kitten that needs to be tamed.

-I can do that.- Lev whispers with his gaze on the floor. Kuroo's eyes widen a little at his statement.

-Listen up, if you manage to tame her... I'll let you spend one practice just spiking or blocking. Damn, maybe I'll even help you out on this suicide mission. Deal? -Lev barely nods his head. His eyes are filled with excitement and he doesn't actually care for the promised practice. He quickly leaves the room joining the rest of his teammates.

-Kuroo.- Kenma groans.- You're playing a dangerous game, it's Y/N we're talking about here.

-And this is what makes it fun, Kenma.

Fortunately for you, the rest of the practice goes rather smoothly without any unnecessary talks. You're unconsciously scribbling in your notebook with a focused face as a pair of green eyes watch you from the distance. Like a kitten lurking for its prey.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

173K 5.5K 26
[𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝...
16.8K 448 15
[discontinued] "𝚈'𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙻𝚎�...
429K 14.3K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
50.1K 1.4K 37
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...