𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢 || 𝘋𝘳...

由 Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... 更多

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Chapter XV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX

Chapter XXI

2.6K 89 42
由 Music_Is_Life-Duh

Double update because I feel bad for leaving on a short one after not updating for a while, even though I should be sleeping.

----

"We need to talk."

I scooted over an inch on the couch, even though I only took up one cushion. "Sit," I patted next to me.

"No."

"Wha--"

"--Not here."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay...?"

He rolled his eyes, "Get up." He walked over and stood in front of me, waiting for me to obligue.

"No."

"I said get up."

"I'm not going to listen to you. At least tell me what's so important."

He narrowed his eyes at me, his demeanor changing to one that's daring. "Get up."

"Only because I want to know what you want to talk about," I defended as I stood up, placing the book on an end table before following him as he walked out the door.

Eventually, we reached the same vacant room I had pulled him into yesterday. He walked in first, so I followed behind him, growing nervous now.

"You can't tell people you turned me down."

"That's what this is about?" I laughed. "Piss off." I turned around but he rushed in front of me.

"That's not what I want to talk about. I just wanted to get that out of the way first. So, do you understand?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Uh, no."

He stepped forward, trying to intimidate me, and only mildly succeeding. "You didn't turn me down, I turned you down. You're spreading false rumors."

"I told Blaise what happened."

"He told me what you told Pansy."

"She just assumed, and I didn't want to make her mad. She said you looked all sad, and assumed I did it."

"Well, she was wrong."

"I know."

"There are only a few days until break, so for everyone's sake, keep your bloody trap shut."

"Just get to the point, youre pissing me off."

"Blaise said I should... apologize."

"I'd put money on saying that's not what you're doing."

"Put money on it, then."

"Twenty pounds," I dared.

"Deal."

"Go on, blondie."

"I'm..." He trailed off.

I laughed as I sat down on a desk behind me, "This is going to be good."

"Accept my apology."

"Booo," I spat. "That was bad. I need the words 'I'm sorry.'"

"I don't need to apologize."

"Then pocket me twenty pounds, Malfoy."

"I'm sorry," He rushed as quickly as a cough.

"What was that?" I asked, hand to ear.

"Pocket me my twenty pounds," He mocked, ignoring the question.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get it to you when we go back to the common, I don't have any money on me."

"Figures."

"Shut up, you're annoying."

"Sure."

The silence fell over us, so I decided I'd ask. "What are you sorry for?"

"You don't know?"

"Pardon me, but you've done a lot of stuff worth apologizing for."

"As if, Y/L/N."

"Stealing my diary, my sketchbook, poking fun of me in front of everyone, touching me in class, teasing me then saying it was a joke, saying 'figures' when I said I didn't have the money on me--"

"Okay, alright. The second to last one."

"The second to last- I can't even remember what I listed off, there's so much. Just say it, Malfoy. Admit what you're sorry for."

"I'm sorry for lying," He mumbled.

"Okay, I know I didn't list that one off. Be more specific."

"The teasing you then saying it was a joke part."

"What about it?" I smirked.

"I already said it."

"Say it again."

"No."

"Fine. How does that have to do with lying, though?" I asked, but as soon as it left my mouth, I knew. I gasped.

"I'm going back to the common." He turned around but I ran up and grabbed his wrist before he left.

"Stop, wait. Now there's something I want to talk about.." I let go of his wrist.

"Hurry up, you still owe me twenty pounds."

"Okay, so.. Pansy said something earlier..."

"Oh, no."

"She said it was obvious we l--" I quickly stopped myself. "Nevermind. There's twenty pounds in my room, I'll just go get that."

"No." He held his arm out and blocked the exit, "Continue."

"Oh, with the list of stuff you should apologize for? Well, you did yell at me after I s--"

"Shut up. You know what I meant."

"I've changed my mind," I backed up so I was back in front of him. "I don't want to talk about that."

"Well, talk about something while you have my gracious time."

"I don't think I should.."

"Three."

"What?"

"Two."

"Okay, wait--"

"One."

"Why did you lie?" I spit out, not knowing why I was so scared of him getting to zero.

"About?"

"The teasing me thing."

"I didn't--"

"Don't lie."

"I did," He corrected his past statement.

"Go on..." I pushed myself on top of a desk and started to swing my legs back and forth as I waited for him to continue.

Then he did.

"My pride. I... It's just difficult."

"To what?"

"Admit things."

"Like what? What did you have to admit, Malfoy? All you had to do was just not bring it up yesterday."

"You brought it up first."

"Just shut up and answer my question. Why did you do all that, edge me on, that take it back?"

"It was fun. I enjoyed watching.. reading you. Your reactions were cute."

"Malfoy? Is that even you--"

"Shut up."

"Right, my bad. Go on."

"I felt guilty for liking you. So I pretended I didn't."

"You--"

Then I woke up.

I blinked, looking around in confusion. I never left the common, because I fell asleep on the couch.

One thing that changed was I was covered by a blanket, and a book besides the one I was reading was open across from me. I sat up to get a closer view.

My dream journal was open to a page I hadn't written on, but someone else did. I read what was written down, and started to feel ill. It started off with,
"
"Red," Draco's voice called from behind her. She jumped, practically throwing the book she was reading in the air before catching it and sitting it on her lap.

"Merlin's beard, you can't do that. What do you want?" She rushed, trying to catch her missing breath. The girl turned around and saw him leaning in the stairway, his arms crossed as he watched her."

Someone had used a conjuration spell to give me that dream, and based on the quill beside the book, I could tell who it was.

I flipped the page to see if there was another one, but instead, there was a small little message on the back of the page.

P.S I expect the twenty.

-D

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4K 103 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...
213K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
729K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
12.9K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...