Love Of Rimuru (Ships And One...

By Naara_Tempest

One shots and short stories about Rimuru's relationships... --------------------------- I will only post and... More

Beloved Partner
Slime and Vampire Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 2
Possessive Master Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 3
Rudra's Reincarnation Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 4
Fiery Love

Possessive Master Part 2

12.8K 124 156
By Naara_Tempest

Rimuru x Ciel

Lemon - Kinky

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

"I-Itadakimasu" (Ciel)

"Good girl" (Rimuru) said and patted Ciel's head with a smile.

Rimuru slowly inserts his member inside Ciel and made contact with a certain wall.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

Rimuru forcefully pushed his member forward despite the wall and he successfully penetrated Ciel that now have blood coming out of her vagina, flowing down the bedsheets.

Why did Ciel bled like a normal human girl virgin? The answer is simple, Rimuru, when he chained down her hands, he also made Ciel's body more like a human, and disabled most of her resistance like {Pain Nullification} to let her feel the full sex experience. Even though her body is now very human-like, like Rimuru as a slime, she doesn't need stuff like breathing.

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ it hurts~ mhhmmm~ Master it hurtssss~" (Ciel)

Ciel cried like a child, normally if she's in pain or confused as such, she'd hide it from her Master to avoid worrying him, but because of her Master's previous stimulation, she now can't properly think straight despite her being the 'Goddess of Knowledge' because of how sensitive she is to Rimuru's touch.

"Shhhhh shhhhhh, don't worry, I won't move until the pain resides" (Rimuru) said in a gentle tone that calmed Ciel down as he caress her cheeks and hair.

But what Ciel didn't expect is that Rimuru suddenly pulled his member and before his member goes out of Ciel's vagina, he thrust back inside her and hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" (Ciel) screamed as tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"M-Meanie, liar, evil Master" (Ciel) said as more tears came out of her eyes.

Despite her words and pain, her face somehow looks like she's full of pleasure.

'Oh my, did I just made her a masochist?' (Rimuru)

"Sorry, I just wanted to tease you, sorry for lying. This time I won't do it again, I'll move whenever you're ready" (Rimuru)

"Liar" (Ciel)

"I just wanted to see what your cute reactions would be, I won't hurt you again, okay?" (Rimuru) said in a gentle and sincere tone as he caress Ciel's cheeks.

"O-Okay" (Ciel) said with an innocent face with some leftover tears on the corner of her eyes.

'So cute' (Rimuru)

Rimuru warmly smiled at her and gently wiped her tears with his hand, as he saw Ciel calmed down, he gently removed her golden collar and gave her cheeks and neck light kisses while he's still inside Ciel.

"Mhhhhmmm~" (Ciel)

...

10 minutes have passed and the pain that Ciel was feeling resided. Rimuru was still giving her gentle kisses and she seemed to enjoy it and was happy that her Master kept his words.

"M-Master" (Ciel)

"Hmmm?" (Rimuru) hummed in question as he continued kissing Ciel's neck with his eyes closed.

Rimuru knew why Ciel called out for him but wanted her to say it for herself. Ciel blushed and spoke up.

"Mhhhmmm~ M-Master you can now m-move" (Ciel)

Rimuru raised his head and looked at Ciel straight in the eyes with a smirk.

"I don't understand what you mean" (Rimuru)

Ciel gulped and hesitated but spoke up anyway.

"P-Please continue indulging yourself with my tight and wonderful pink pussy" (Ciel)

"That's so hot" (Rimuru)

Rimuru started thrusting his member in and out of Ciel making her moan.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

It was slow and gentle at first but after a while, Rimuru started fucking Ciel roughly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn~ anhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

"Shit, you're so fucking tight that it's so good" (Rimuru)

"Ugggggghhhhhhh~ ahhhhhhhnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

...

"M-Master, y-you owe me, ughhhhhhh~" (Ciel) said but Rimuru continued his movements.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" (Rimuru) said and continued shaking his hips.

"Y-You haven't spoken to me for such a long time, ahhhhhnnnnnn~ I want us to do this for 3 years straight" (Ciel) said, her eyes already have hearts in them.

Rimuru widened his eyes and stopped moving, he then made eye contact with Ciel with a concern and worried look plastered on his face.

"(Worried) Are you sure about that Ciel? Three years are quite long for an sexual intercourse" (Rimuru)

"Yes I am quite sure about it, we're not normal beings so I can handle it. Please ravage me for three years straight Master" (Ciel)

Rimuru thought for a bit and deeply signed a few seconds later.

"(Sign) Fine, just because it's you who's asking and I also felt guilty for neglecting you" (Rimuru) said and Ciel smiled.

Rimuru then bought his hand up and caress Ciel's cheek.

"But please say something if it gets too much for you, okay?" (Rimuru) said with a warm smile.

"Hai" (Ciel) happily replied.

"I'll continue moving, okay? Just relax and enjoy it" (Rimuru) said and Ciel nodded. Rimuru then continued thrusting inside of her.

...

Rimuru's beastly instinct came back and continued penetrating her as his hands holding down Ciel's waist. Ciel is still wearing her arm covers and her panty is hanging on one leg with her hands chained above her head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~ Masterrrrrrrrr~" (Ciel)

Rimuru mercilessly ravage her for two hours with Ciel already came 20 times while Rimuru still haven't did it once.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel) moaned loudly as she came while arching her back.

"How many times was that again?" (Rimuru) asked as he continued thrusting into Ciel despite her just coming.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn~ t-twenty one times, ahhhhhhhhnnnn" (Ciel)

Rimuru made her count how many times she came. As he continued penetrating her, he smirked.

"Aren't you quite shameless Ciel? You came that many times while I haven't done it once" (Rimuru) said in a playful tone, teasing her.

"S-Sorry Master, ahhhhnnnnnnnn" (Ciel)

"Hmmmm, I can't really get mad at my beautiful Ciel but you still need to make me come" (Rimuru)

He kissed her cheeks, removed the chains and laid on the bed beside her. Ciel got confused at first and blush as she realized his intentions.

"Well?" (Rimuru)

Ciel just nodded and rolled over, she went on top of Rimuru, putting her hands on his stomach, and aligned her pussy to Rimuru's member. She slowly put it in and Rimuru held her waist.

"Make your Master come, Ciel, I won't be moving" (Rimuru)

Ciel shyly nodded and slowly began going down with Rimuru impaling her.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

"Mhmm~ That's good but it's not enough" (Rimuru)

Ciel started going faster, making meat slapping noises each time her butt and Rimuru's thighs collide. Her breast bounces up and down with her pace.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhnnnnn~" (Ciel)

...

Ciel kept the fast pace for 30 minutes but Rimuru still wasn't satisfied so he spanked her butt making it red.

"Ughhhhhhhhh~" (Ciel)

"Faster Ciel!! Show your Master how much of a slut you really are!!" (Rimuru)

"Yesh~" (Ciel)

She began pumping up and down with an extremely fast pace.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~ Master~" (Ciel)

Rimuru raised his hands and began fondling Ciel's breast and keeps playing and pinching her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

"That's great slut, keep at it" (Rimuru)

...

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn~ ughhhhhhhhhh~ Master~ ahhhhhhnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

Ciel pump herself up and down on Rimuru with unbelievable speed for another 30 minutes and she finally felt that her Master's member is twitching meaning his about to come out.

Noticing this, she went even faster making extremely loud squeaks from the bed and her moans got a lot louder.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhnnnnnnnn~ please inside please inside please inside, ughhhhhhhh~ come inside this whore of a Manas, Master pleaseeee~" (Ciel)

"As you prefer" (Rimuru)

Rimuru squeezed Ciel's butt and forcefully lowered her hips as Ciel tightly wrapped her arms around Rimuru's neck, Rimuru was sitting up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" (Ciel) moaned loudly as she came while throwing her head back.

As Rimuru came inside her, she came hard with a loud scream. She felt some hot liquid filling her and looked below at her womanhood.

"Mhhmmmmmmm~ I'm being filled with Master's holy essence~" (Ciel)

Ciel that's still have her arms around Rimuru's neck, looked at him straight in the eyes with her own lustful heart filled eyes, she leaned closer and gave Rimuru a hot messy kiss.

"Mhhmmm~ mhhhmmmm~ Master, I want more~" (Ciel) pleaded between kisses.

Ciel asked him with a pleading tone with hearts in her eyes while drooling on the corner of her lips.

"Of course, we'll continue this for 3 years straight" (Rimuru) said with a smile.

Ciel made an ahegao smile, and that just made Rimuru more excited. He turned Ciel around and got on his knees making Ciel fall down on the bed, Ciel was on her knees with her face on the bed, hands gripping on the sheets, and butt raising upwards, while Rimuru is also on his knees with his hands on Ciel's hip, the doggystyle position for short.

"You ready?" (Rimuru) said and spanked her butt.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnnnn~ Y-Yes please fuck me some more Master" (Ciel)

"Fufu, I intend to" (Rimuru)

Rimuru started entering and exiting in Ciel making her moan with pleasure, each time Rimuru thrust inside her, she gets pushed forward a bit, rubbing her nipples to the sheets which only increased her pleasure and made her moan louder.

"Ahhhhnnnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

...

Rimuru went in and out of her for 3 hours straight while giving her some occasional spanks that Ciel liked, and he thought of a new idea.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel) moaned loudly as Rimuru came inside her with her climaxing along.

"(Panting) Hah hah hah" (Ciel)

"Let's let your pussy rest" (Rimuru)

"Huh?" (Ciel)

Rimuru pulled out of her with some white thick liquids leaking out of her vagina, he rubbed Ciel's asshole a bit and Ciel got what he's planning.

"W-Wait Master t-that's, ahhhhhnnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

Ciel wanted to prepare but Rimuru ignored her, he thrust his member inside her anus, with one strong movement, all of his length went inside of Ciel, gaining a loud moan.

It was a lot tighter than when he was fucking her vagina, but both still felt good.

Rimuru repeated the same action for a long time, 1 week to be exact. He thought it is time to switch things up when he saw Ciel's sexy ahegao face. They were still in the doggystyle position but Ciel were now on her hands and knees.

"Dear, give me your hands" (Rimuru)

"Yesh~" (Ciel)

Ciel, being already aroused to the max, obeyed without question and gave her arms to Rimuru almost making her fall down on her face but Rimuru quickly held her wrist to avoid that.

"I'll speed things up" (Rimuru)

"Yesh pleash~ (Yes please)" (Ciel)

Rimuru grip her wrist tightly but not too tight to injure her. He began moving his hips in a very quick pace.

"Holy shitttt~! Ahhhhhhhhnnnn~ it's so fucking good Masterrrrrr~ please more, I want it harddd!!" (Ciel)

"Hearing my usual calm and calculating bitch say such vulgar words just makes me more excited (Giggle)" (Rimuru)

As he said that, he granted Ciel's wish and went harder and rougher on her, making a new wave of moans that filled the room.

...

They continue to intercourse as they both enjoy it. The third week, Ciel already loss her ability to speak by how stimulated she was and just gave a bunch of spurs and muffled moans as her respond if Rimuru talks to her, by this time she was already addicted having sex with Rimuru, she also keeps repeating the words 'I love you Master'.

One year, she made some oaths to Rimuru that she'll help him each time he's in the mood and also that she'll become his loyal cumslave, her speech was no longer clear but Rimuru understood what she was saying, Rimuru didn't really want her to become his 'slave' but he continued and will say it to Ciel when they're done with this 'marathon'.

One year to two, Rimuru went gentle for her. Two years to three, he went so rough that it could even break 5 combined True Dragons.

They basically tried all kinds of sex positions, and repeated some of their favorites like the missionary and doggystyle. Currently it's almost the end of their 'journey', while using one of their favorites, the doggystyle, with Ciel on her hand and knees as Rimuru pounded her vagina, she still have her arm covers but her panty was already removed a long time ago.

Given by how long they did this, Ciel's womanhood should be able to fit a basketball but because of their abilities, her vagina is still very tight like how they started, and despite how much she drank and got filled by Rimuru's 'essense', her body still looks normal, not even gaining one bit of fat.

As Rimuru penetrated her back and forth with him pulling on the end of her hair, Ciel breast sway with each thrust, and moaning loudly, her saliva was just leaking out of her mouth and so is her womanhood with both her's and Rimuru's semen. Only a few minutes left until the end of the 'countdown' so Rimuru went so fast that it couldn't be compare to before even when he was being rough.

"I'm sure you already know right?! You're only mine and mine alone!! No one! Absolutely no one can take you nor you can go to another person!! Your core, your body, your soul, it's mine!! They're all mine!! Understand!?! Did I make myself clear!?!" (Rimuru)

Rimuru's possessive personality came out and yelled at her while his thrust gets more and more stronger.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhnnnn~" (Ciel)

"Answer me!!!" (Rimuru)

Rimuru spanked Ciel's butt so hard that it made her snow white ass have a red handprint.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh~" (Ciel)

Rimuru got annoyed that Ciel didn't give him a proper answer and slapped her ass again making another handprint.

"Ahhhhhhhhnnn~ Yeshhh, I hear you loud and clear Mashter! I am Master'sh property, Mashter'sh pershonal shlutty wife that Mashter can phuck all day long! I'm all yours!! (Yesss, I hear you loud and clear Master! I am Master's property, Master's personal slutty wife that Master can fuck all day long! I'm all yours!!)" (Ciel) yelled, she somehow speak a little more clearly but she already loss to pleasure and she meant every word.

"Good! I'll give you your reward. Where do you want it?" (Rimuru)

"Shthank you Mashter thank you! Inside, pleash put my reward deep inshide of me!! (Thank you Master thank you! Inside, please put my reward deep inside of me)" (Ciel)

"Coming right up" (Rimuru)

Rimuru gave the last strong thrust as a single loud meat slap sound echoed throughout the room. Rimuru came inside her and so did Ciel, marking the end of their long sex marathon.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhnnnn~ hahh~" (Ciel)

Ciel's moans gets weaker and her eyes slowly started to close. She was about to fall down face first but Rimuru held her despite the soft mattress below, Rimuru turned her over in his arms and gently put her down back on the bed, chest up.

Rimuru activated Ciel's {Sleep Mode} and she fell asleep peacefully. Rimuru snapped his fingers, making the the drenched bed go back to it's original state before they came here, and he also cleaned Ciel's body, but didn't bother to clean the floor, walls, and ceiling that's covered by both their semen.

Rimuru looked at the beautiful sleeping Ciel as a warm smile came across his face, he brushed some strands of hair covering Ciel's face and kissed her forehead.

"Rest well, my dear Ciel" (Rimuru)

A small smile formed on Ciel's sleeping face when he said that.

He lied beside Ciel and wrapped his arms around her as he also activated his {Sleep Mode} while hugging the love of his life with a smile on his face.

...

...

Three months has passed, Rimuru already turned their body back to normal which is their genderless form, and wore a black hoody and also put a similar black hoody on Ciel.

Ciel eyes shaked a bit and she made some low groans, she opened her eyes to see Rimuru wearing his most beautiful and genuine smile making her blush.

"You're finally awake, my Queen?" (Rimuru)

"Y-Yes, good morning Master" (Ciel) greeted Rimuru, slightly flustered by what he called her.

"Good morning my Love" (Rimuru)

After he said that, he gave Ciel a quick peck on the lips, Ciel touched her lips and smiled. Her gaze then shifted to their surroundings.

She blushed seeing the floor, walls, and ceiling that's completely covered with their semen. The room was supposed to be flooding with their cum but Rimuru cleaned most of it using his skills, but the semen was still too much.

"I cleaned most of it but this is the result of our... Ummmm, fun time. Did you enjoy it?" (Rimuru)

"Y-Y-Yes, It felt so good when Master was 'doing' me" (Ciel)

"(Giggle) Glad you like it" (Rimuru)

...

"Ciel" (Rimuru)

"Yes?" (Ciel)

"About the things I called you during that" (Rimuru) said in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"Oh that, from the knowledge I learned when I looked through your memories, it's called kinks, right?" (Ciel)

"Y-Yeah, I could stop doing that if you don't like it" (Rimuru)

"Please don't, If you call me slut and stuff it just made me more excited, I quite love it when you do it during our love making" (Ciel)

"(Giggle) I see" (Rimuru)

Rimuru went on top Ciel and poked her nose with his pointer finger and a teasing smile on his face.

"Fufu, I didn't know you were that naughty, how many times have you come again? Ciel-chan~" (Rimuru)

"(Chuckle) Hehe, I have waited for this moment ever since the end of Tenma War, so I thought I'd just be more honest, and Master made me climaxed 7,000 times, it's not a coincidence is it?" (Ciel) said. What she mean by coincidence is that she climaxed no more or less than 7,000 times.

"I have no idea what you mean~" (Rimuru)

Both of them softly laugh together while Rimuru stayed on top of her and rested his head on her chest, they no longer have their genitals because they're both in their genderless form.

"Is there anything you'd like?" (Rimuru) said as he rolled over and laid on Ciel's right side.

"Then... I would like to go on a date around Tempest with Master" (Ciel)

"How adorable, I can't imagine that you're the same person I had sex just a while ago" (Rimuru)

Ciel's face was painted red and turned for body sideway, not wanting Rimuru to see her. She turned her body around to avoid Rimuru's gaze, as she rolled over to her left side, the man in question was there, Rimuru moved very fast from Ciel's right side to the left, it wasn't that shocking to her knowing Rimuru capabilities.

She covered her face with both of her hands earning a laugh from her Master.

"Hahahahaha, sorry sorry, I like teasing you, you're just so cute" (Rimuru)

He hugged Ciel, wrapping his arms under her own arms while he buried his face on her chest and Ciel removed her hands, uncovering her face, and wrapped her arms around Rimuru's neck.

"Do you want to go back outside? Or stay like this for a while?" (Rimuru)

"Please let's stay like this for a little while" (Ciel)

"As you wish, my Ciel" (Rimuru)

Both of them snuggled up close and gently squeezed their eyes shut as they enjoy the embrace of their loved one.

...

...

That was how they did their first time, they ravage eachother for three years straight, also deepening their love to one another.

Ciel would ask at least three times a week at first because she was shy, and it became four then five then six until it became a nightly routine for them and sometimes even do it in the morning or afternoon.

(Flashback End)

...

...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel) moaned as both of them came.

Rimuru fell back down on his chair along with Ciel that he's hugging from behind and that's still inside of her.

"(Panting) Hah hah hah, t-that was amazing" (Ciel)

"(Pant) Hah, yeah, I love you Ciel" (Rimuru)

"I love you too Master" (Ciel)

...

...

...

------------------------------

Hello, I just want to say... Read the damn tags!! This is kinky for certain obvious reasons!!

Ehem, yes 'Possesive Master' mostly consist of degrading kink, which for example calling each other 'nicknames' like slut and stuff and a bit of humiliation.

Also, this is only one of the few of my wild ideas (Don't be surprise for future chapters, and I have warned you). I'd also rather avoid too much vulgar words and curses, and also too much lemons.

Rough and aggressive lemons like this would just be occasionally so I recommend to keep reading the story to those that hate stuff like this.

Most of the pictures I included from both my stories isn't mine, by the way... Credits to the real owners of the pictures that's not mine.

The drawing here isn't mine, obviously... It fully belongs to khongloxanh001 their work isn't english but you can use the google version of Wattpad to translate it. Go read their work, it's amazing!!

I never bothered putting warnings because people will just ignore it including the minors so that's that.

I'm also making 'Possesive Partner' which the roles are reversed, Ciel is the one that's dominant and aggressive.

There's been way too many lemons so I want to make some sweet wholesome ones.

I haven't officially mentioned it but this book would mostly have RimuruxCiel because it's my favorite (and the best ship of all time!!)... But of course, I'll be making more ships than just RimuruxCiel.

Next chapter would most likely be 'Slime and Vampire Part 3' but that will probably take a little while.

Give me your suggestions! (It will take a while but I already noted some good suggestions from the previous chapters) I'll say it again, let your imaginations run wild! (I will just ignore people that suggest Rimuru x Male)

Prepare your mentally for some of the future chapters... I have warned you.

That's all, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 34 8
Hey wait! before you ignore this! It is a good story, with better writing then what I have mostly seen on this site! I know it is not everyone's cup...
7.3K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
38.3K 1.3K 36
------ So... the thing is... Rimuru got targeted by the Spirit of Time and got kicked into End of Time and Space (Ciel got blocked and couldn't save...
81.1K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...