Vampyric Lore⚔︎The Witcher

By BoosCorner

A Higher Vampire named Velorina was gravely injured by a Witcher. While trying to recover a young boy found h... More

The Beginning
Seaside Thoughts
Thirst
The First Meeting
New Friends
Last Day
Found You
Old Friends
Adventure
Little Bloody Town
Lost Kingdom
Silence
Parting Ways
Coming Together
The Journey
Her Sweet Bitter Kiss
Fallen Kingdom
Memories
Blood Love
Kaer Morhen
Elden Secrets
Feminine Touch

Double Agenda

2.7K 109 68
By BoosCorner

Geralt couldn't believe that Yennefer was alive and well, it took him by surprise to find her in the temple. Ciri seem to be taken a liking to her as well, "You can't let me believe that Unicorns are real." Ciri says with a smirk. "Of course they are." Yennefer answers back. "I used to own a stuff one. Until it broke." Yennefer tells her with a small laugh. "Under mysterious circumstances. 

Giving Geralt a look, "Well, I'd love to see one some day." Ciri caught the look but not understanding. "You'd be in rare company. They only approach those who are pure of heart." Geralt tell her. He than look to Yennefer, "Which remind me. How did you get your hands on one?" Yennefer look high offended, "Good sir. I'm a beacon of purity." She tells him while laughing. Geralt shake his head staring out the window next to him, missing his own less than pure lady love.

It's been a few days since he last seen her, after the Triss fiasco Velorina just seem to up and disappear. It wasn't uncommon but that didn't make the longing any less painful, "That remind me. How did you survive Sodden?" Ciri ask Yennefer.

"I almost didn't. I'm one of the lucky ones, depending on your definition of luck." Yennefer stare at the girl. Ciri nod, "Well, Geralt says you're one of the most powerful mage he's ever known." Yennefer stare at the Witcher, "Well that's nice of him." She smiles. Geralt nod his head towards her, "You're staying here to heal? Have you been injured or something?" She then ask him. "Of course not. Monsters ceased biting and clawing ten years ago. But what about you?" Geralt ask back.

Yennefer took a deep breath, "I crossed path with another of your uh...dear friends. He told me what happened at Aretuza." Geralt tell her. "Is that why you're here?" Yennefer look away down at the floor, "Hiding from the Brotherhood?" Yennefer took a drink not wanting to answer, "Yes." She finally nods, "It's been a difficult few months. But things finally seem to be turning a corner." Geralt knew she was hiding something.

Ciri stare at the woman, "I dreamed about you once, before I even knew about you." "Dreams are powerful omens. Perhaps we were meant to find each other." Yennefer smiles towards her. Ciri sigh standing up, "I'm going to go to bed. Or figure out how to work this thing." She says holding up her contraption. "This place is a maze. I'll walk you." Yennefer offers. Ciri turn around shaking her head, "No. No, it's alright. I can find my way." Ciri rush out the room.

Geralt stare after her, "Where's your Vampire?" Yennefer ask looking around the temple. "Somewhere doing who know what." Geralt answers. Yennefer wanted to make sure it stayed that way, 'Good. This make things a little easier.' She thought. "I'm sure she's not far away then." She say with a smile. Geralt only stare at her, "What changed your mind about claiming the girl?" She suddenly ask. Geralt sigh, "Many things changed my mind." Was all he says.

"I ran into Jaskier." Yennefer told him crossing her arms, "In Oxenford. He was in some trouble." "What kind of trouble?" Geralt ask with slight worry. "This fire fucker was after him. A mage. I don't know who he was. He was looking for information. About you." Yennefer and Geralt stayed silent, "He's looking for Ciri." Geralt concluded.

"Why? What is she to him?" Yennefer ask walking up to him. Geralt finally had to know, "Yen. Your heart is beating fast this whole time. You're nervous." "So?" Geralt sigh, "Why are you here?" He ask again.

"I have some wounds that refuse to heal." Was her given answer, "You still want to have a child?" He ask. To his surprise Yennefer shake her head, "No. It's different this time." "Well, let's hope it's different for the both of us." Geralt can only hope, after what happened the last time she was desperate for a child. "I need to find Ciri." Geralt quickly walk off to check on the girl. Yennefer stare after him clenching her jaw nervously following behind.

Ciri was looking around the Temple staring at all the books they have to offer. She was trying to figure out how to use her contraption, reading one of said books her hand felt something slightly warm and thick. Pulling away she spot blood on her finger tips, looking down at the floor a trail was form. 

She quickly found the nice nerdy boy that's been helping her in the temple, "Jarre?" She rush over to his bloody body shaking him, "Jarre, what happened? What happened?" She ask. The boy only groan in pain. Soon Ciri hear multiple footsteps approaching, "I need to find Geralt." She whispers.

Before she can leave five men block her path, "Hello Ciri. It's so nice to finally put a face to a name." A man with a scar on his face tells her. "Have you met the Michelet brothers?" He then ask with a chuckle coming from the men. 

"I don't know who you are, but come any closer and you'll regret it." Ciri warns. "I think we'll take our chances." The man says.One of the brothers move forward only to get whack in the head by Ciri contraption knocking him down for the count. The man cast a fire spell around Ciri. The young girl was panicking out her mind not knowing what to do, "Ciri!" Geralt shout blowing out the fire with Aard.

The Fire mage chuckle, "Well if I'd known to follow you from Oxenfurt it would've saved me a spy mission to Kaer Morhen." "Nice scar shit head." Yennefer tells him. "Fire Fucker?" Geralt ask with a growl staring at the man. "Unfortunately yes." Yennefer answers.

"Take Ciri. I'll find you afterwards." Geralt orders. Yennefer take Ciri arm, "Come on." She ushers the girl out of the fry of the soon to be battle. The brothers take out their weapons ready for battle, the Fire mage exit to catch up with the ladies.

Geralt look around him seeing he's surrounded, taking a deep breath he was ready for the fight. Wanting to make the fight end as soon as possible he punch one of the brother and soon it was an all out brawl. One of the brothers got the best of him slicing his body with a sword. Geralt can see the mage sneaky make his way out of the fight.

Growling Geralt take the sword from he brother that cut him punching him hard in the face were his teeth is knocked out. Geralt kicked, punched, broke bones, stab, anything he can do to get the fight over and done with. One brother had the nerves to get the best of him, standing over him ready to stab his eye out. Geralt reach over grabbing a sword, he blew the brother up in the air forcing him to than land on the sword piercing his head.

"That was amazing Love." Velorina smile down from the chandelier she was sitting on, "Vel!" Geralt grunts while fighting off a brother. "Coming Love." Velorina jump down gracefully, "You some of this love?" One of the Brothers say with a smile. "Don't use my favorite word." Velorina quickly Snape the guy neck. She swiftly turn around grabbing the man Geralt was fighting snapping his neck as well. The Fire Mage knew it was time to leave and quickly made his exit.

Slapping her hands together she smiles, "I think that was the best show I've had in a while." Geralt sigh wiping his mouth. Both heard a portal being open, turning around Geralt stare at the broken door seeing Ciri opening a portal. "Yen." Geralt says in shock. Velorina stare over his shoulder at the suppose dead woman. Velorina glaring at her with sharp eyes seeing her with the young girl, "Stop." Geralt pleas.

Velorina stare at him then back at Yennefer, "I wish I can." Was all the woman say before walking into the portal behind the girl. Geralt let out a disbelief sigh. Velorina stare at him seeing the defeated look on his face, her eyes stare down to the floor. She gently take his hand leaning again his shoulder.

She never like seeing him looking like a kick wolf pup. "We will find her." She told him. Geralt stare at her, he pulled her close. "Thank You." He whispers. Velorina close her eyes enjoying the embrace, despite all her feelings towards the girl she love Geralt more than anything. If that girl help put a smile on his face, and give him a purpose then she will make sure to find her at any means necessary.

"I love you." She tell him. Geralt kiss her head, "Love you too." Velorina stare at all the blood around them her hunger was starting to set in, "You know. Everyone here should be happy I have such high standards when it come to food." Geralt smile, "Not now Vel. You're messing up the moment." Velorina laugh still hugging him, "Just wanted to let you know."

The following morning, Velorina frown smelling the familiar scent mix with shit and who know what else when her and Geralt left the Temple, "I told you I don't eat junk food." She whispers, a man jump turning the corner. Geralt quickly made work of him fighting, than putting him in a headlock. "Fucking hell! You know what? We're trying to rehearse in here!" Jaskier hollers.

Velorina look around the corner at the dirty man just as Geralt grab the key to his cell, "Gentlemen I am so sorry. Give me a moment, I need to deal with the guard complete lack of decorum." Geralt walk over to unlock the cell, "You could just leave him here honestly." Velorina tells him. Geralt smile at her opening up the cell, "Good sir, you would not know talent if I shoved it up you...Geralt." Jaskier says in surprise.

Velorina watch last the two stare longingly at one another, "Oh fuck it." Jaskier and Geralt hug it out. "I missed you too." Geralt says. Velorina blink a few times, "Wow. Some one matured" She mumbles. "What are you doing here?" "No time. We need to go." Geralt tells him.

"Are you sure?" Jaskier ask. "Yes?" Geralt had a very confuse look. "Last time we saw each other you basically told me to fuck off." Jaskier remind him. "Remember? And you left me on a mountain!" Jaskier emphasized. He started going on and on to the point where Velorina patient was wearing off. "Jaskier." She says rubbing her head. Jaskier quickly push Geralt out the way rushing to Velorina wanting to hug her.

Velorina put her hand up blocking his attempt, "Touch me smelling like that and I will drain you dry." She threatens. Jaskier taking it to a completely different meaning, "Oh my, I didn't know you were into that much of activities. Should you be saying in front of-" He pause pointing behind him at Geralt. Velorina blink hard not believing this man dirty mind, "I mean my love I wouldn't mind if your lips ever-" Geralt put his hand firmly on Jaskier shoulder. "Jaskier. I need your help."

Jaskier can feel the pressure from Geralt grip, understanding the message loud and clear. "Yes of course." Jaksier clear his throat, "But first." He turn around speaking to his little mouse friends, "Gentlemen it's been a pleasure." Velorina and Geralt stare at him like he lost his marbles, "What? Jealous?" He ask the two. Velorina open her mouth to say something only for Geralt to shake his head, "We can't be picky." 

Velorina felt herself sighing after a million time, "So now we need to catch a witch named Voleth Meir. Or more like a demon?" Velorina ask. "Demon." Geralt answers. "Hmm." Velorina stare down at their new party member, "What? I can't believe you said more than one word. Kill me for staring." Yarpen says. After they caught up with Jaskier the met with Yarpen and his crew. Geralt even got a new mount, a beauty if she do say so herself.

Velorina was about to say something to Yarpen when the wind suddenly picked up. Smelling the air Geralt stare at her, "Vel?" He ask before he too smelt the air, "There. Found her." Velorina says. Geralt kick his horse into full gear rushing in. Velorina sigh rubbing her head, "This girl, is nothing but trouble." She mumble before going to help.

Ciri was pinned down by three men on the ground, she tried to struggle to get them off her but they were too strong. Her eyes widen when Velorina grab one of them by the neck, "Now. Now. Let's not harm this little Runt." She smiles before tossing him to Yarpen and his crew to tear to shreds, "Wow. I actually like them." She mumbles while plucking off the other man tossing him where his friend landed only to also be torn to shreds.

Ciri rush off the ground hiding behind Velorina, "Velorina." She huffs. "Thank you." Velorina cut her eyes to her before stare at the last man in front of them, "I'm only helping this one time." Ciri smile at her, her attention turn to Geralt who took care of the rest of men.

Yennefer rush forward wanting to join Ciri and Velorina only to be stopped by Gerald bloody blade barely grazing her neck. Ciri watch from behind Velorina, "How could you do this?" Geralt ask. "I'm so sorry." Yennefer says out of breath. "Velorina will get you out of here." Geralt turn to tell Ciri. Velorina nod. "Come on Runt." Velorina lead the group away, Ciri stare at Geralt and Yennefer one last time before following.

Velorina waited for Ciri and the group to gather their horses, "Ready?" Velorina ask Ciri. The girl nod her head, "Don't you want to ride? We can share." Velorina shake her head, "Horses...aren't my thing." She turn to walk, "Go ahead and lead them back to the keep." Ciri was uncertain, "Where are you going? I want to go with you." Velorina shake her head, "I need to address something. Now go and hurry." Velorina tell her. 

Ciri swallow hard with nerves eating at her stomach. Velorina sigh seeing the girl worry, "You can do it Runt. I'll take you to the pass than I will need to leave you and you can lead everyone the rest of the way." Velorina reassure. Ciri nod meekly answering, "Ok." Velorina gave her a look, "That don't sound very convincing." She mumbles to the girl. Ciri smile at her nodding her head, "Ok. Sounds like a plan."

Velorina nod, "Better." Velorina lead the group close to the peek, her hunger getting worse as the day wore on. She put off feeding far too long. She heard a soft giggle behind her, looking over her shoulder she see Ciri giving her a look. "Yes?" Velorina ask raising an eyebrow. "Oh. Nothing." Ciri answers with a cheeky smile. Velorina glare at the girl, "Hmph." She huff. Ciri kept the smile on her face watching Velorina as she follow behind, 'She's warming up to me.' Ciri thought to herself with another giggle.

Velorina turn her head with a glare, "Hey! Another giggle and I'm taking out your tongue Runt!" She growls. "Of course Velorina." Ciri smile. Velorina growls, "This girl. Is so annoying." She mumbles like a child as Ciri let out another teasing giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.8K 89
Netflix's The Witcher Season 1 FanFiction Changed timeline: Queen of Lyria and Rivia (earlier); The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Blood and Wine (earlier) (Spo...
45.3K 1K 11
Geralt was wondering around the woods when he spotted a small puppy with a wound on its leg. Geralt tried his hardest to ignore the little thing lett...
104K 3.4K 38
Geralt of Rivia was best known as the White Wolf. A Witcher. A killing machine. However like all, there is a time before. Like most young boys, they...
29.6K 941 31
A book of imagines and one shots dedicated to the Netflix show, The Witcher. I will predominately be writing for Geralt and Jaskier to begin with but...