The Vampires Slave

Από Naturally-ThisCrazy

(Under Revision) He was right behind me. He closed the door and locked it. I turn toward him And pull my hai... Περισσότερα

The Vampires Slave
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not a chapter
Chapter 15
The sequel is out!!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE:)

317 7 2
Από Naturally-ThisCrazy

Hey!! It's been a while! But I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that after 7 YEARS🥴 I've started another book. (Better writing too in my opinion) I honestly don't even know wtf I was doing all those years ago lmao.

ANYWAYS. Please go check it out🥺❤️. I'd really appreciate it guys! It's called "Sensory" and it's another Vampire book with all the steamy sexy stuff you guys live for with an actual storyline 😂 and some action/adventure I suppose.

Alsoooo lemme know if you guys want me to rewrite The Vampires Slave and ya knowwww make it better 😂. Fix the grammar, add some details, tighten the plot ect ect. The whole BBL (Brazilian Book Lift💀).

That's all for now!! Thanks❤️❤️❤️

-Lana❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

S.I.X Από Katlego 'Katee' Mon...

Εφηβική Φαντασία

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
10.2K 358 19
I wanted to surprise him so I didn't knock, but the one being surprised was me, and not in a nice way. Kellan yanked Jessica away from him and looked...
357K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
FUCKED. Από juicyfraud87

Ρομαντική

105K 747 28
"Are you daring me", he asked breathing down my neck. "Yes", I responded calmly. "I want to rip those clothes off, but first I have to Punish you Chl...