Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

Excalibur Arc

12.2K 202 67
By AndrsFernando1

(Rimuru dream)

Rimuru: What the hell was that! Why did I had a dream of Octavius speaking in different languages? and that last part did not sound like he said hello Peter.

I just woke up from a strange dream. Tiamat was sleeping next to me she woke up and was worry about me.

Tiamat: Dear what's wrong are you okay?

Rimuru: Yeah I'm fine I just had a weird dream.

Tiamat: What was it about?

Rimuru: It was about a superhero movie I had watched before. The villain from the movie was speaking in different languages saying hello Peter. The last language was Japanese he was speaking in a girl voice and he didn't said hello Peter. Sounds like he says something else it was weird.

Tiamat: Yeah it does sound weird hearing a grown man with a female voice dose sound very strange.

Rimuru: Well we should probably go back to sleep Falfa and Shalsha need to go to school and Mittelt needs to paired going in Kuoh Academy tomorrow.

Tiamat: All right but can we have a bit of fun I still can't have enough mating with you dear.

She is very horny right now we just had sex and she still have the strength to continue.

Rimuru: I would love to continue having our fun but we can do that tomorrow when the kids are not around is that okay my love.

Tiamat: Okay but you better promise.

Rimuru: Promise good night my love.

Tiamat: Good night darling.

The next day

We sent our daughters to school, Mittelt heading to her first day at Kuoh Academy. I sent Ruby, Colopl and Rin as her bodyguard Kuroka is also coming along with them in shadow. Vel is in the labyrinth with Veldora, Sheou and Hexer I asked them if they could take care of him they happily agree Veldora wants to show his nephew is awesome techniques. Tiamat and I we're now alone and we will get our fun time together.

Rimuru: Seems like the kids are not here we can finally have our time together like I promise.

Tiamat: I can't wait take me already darling.

Rimuru: As you wish my love.

We started to kiss each other we were french kissing Tiamat was moan I was about to go even further until I had a phone call from Azazel that ruin the mood.

Rimuru: Is Azazel this is a very bad timing.

Tiamat: What the hell does he wants he better not invite you to a strip clue!

Rimuru: Let me first call him and see what he wants.

I have met Azazel a while back during one of my missions. when he found out that Tiamat is my wife and had children with her he was shocked and he was wondering who I was. I just told him I'm a dragon like Tiamat but I did not tell him the part that I'm a Dragon God. I answered the phone and Azazel greeted me.

Azazel: (Hey Rimuru been a while how have you been.)

Rimuru: I'm doing fine what do you want if you're trying to invite me to a strip clue then I must sadly decline. I am currently busy right now.

Azazel: (Ha ha that's not what I'm calling you for there's something important I need to talk to you about.

Rimuru: Okay but can you make it quick Tiamat is getting important.

Azazel: (Ohh was I interrupting something?)

Rimuru: Can you please focus.

Azazel: (Already just recently someone has stole one of the missing pieces of Excalibur.)

Rimuru (Wait someone stole the missing pieces of Excalibur.)

Azazel: (Yeah the church have sent two exorcist to go after the people who stole the Excalibur. Also Kokabiel maybe behind this because he's been trying to cause a Great War.

Rimuru: (I see. Thanks for informing me about this Azazel. My organization will check this out.

Azazel: (You're welcome by the way what were you and Tiamat doing?

Rimuru: Goodbye!

I hang up the phone call and told Tiamat what Azazel tell me about.

Tiamat: So someone has stolen a Excalibur? What kind of fool would be able to take those swords.

Rimuru: I don't know that's what I wanna know.(In the original story Freed was the one who stole the Excalibur Rapidly. But since he's dead Kokabiel must have hire someone else to take his place and I wonder who?)

I look at Tiamat she was in heat I can tell by her face.

Rimuru: Oh yeah almost forgot Where were we.

Tiamat: Let's do it in our bedroom I don't want more interruptions.

We hurry to our bedroom and all you can hear is Tiamat moaning and calling my name.

Time Skip

It was pouring rain at night Rin, Ruby, Colopl are not here yet. Kuroka and Mittelt told me they wanted to check what the Gremory peerage are doing. Just then they appear along with Kiba and a injured priest.

Kuroka: Babe what happened?

Rin: We save these two for almost getting killed by two ogres.

Rimuru: Did you say ogres.

Ruby: Yeah and one of them had a Excalibur.

Tiamat, Kuroka, and I we're surprise that those ogres have the pieces of Excalibur. So they must be the ones who stole the Excalibur of the church.

Rimuru: Can you guys tell us what happened.

Colopl: Well it happened like this.

Flashback

The Gremory peerage went taken care of a stray devil in a warehouse. After an hour or so Rias Gremory knight Yuuto Kiba left the warehouse it seems like he had a fight with Rias. We follow him it was raining he encounter the priest who was injured that's where the two ogres appear.

Kiba was in rage when he saw the male ogres have Excalibur on his hand. He created a sword and rush to attack them but he was having a hard time figuring the both of them. The male ogres was about slice Kiba but Ruby appear and stop the attack.

Ruby: Sorry but I'm not gonna let you kill this devil.

Male ogre: And who the hell are you? Stay out of this.

Ruby: Sorry like I said I'm not going to.

The female ogres rush to try attack Ruby with her katanas.

Ruby quickly dodge the attack Colopl and I and appear. I use my chain grabbing Kiba and the priest then I asked those guys a question.

Rin: Would you guys mind telling us why are you attack this priest and why do you have that sword.

Male ogre: This guy been trying to pick a fight and trying to get this sword back. Also we were ordered to steal the sword.

Colopl: Who order you guys to steal the Excalibur?

They went silent not saying a word until the female ogre spoke.

Female ogre: We cannot tell you who sent us. That is an order from the person who sent us and we cannot disobey his order.

I look at the two and they look afraid of something probably from the person who ordered them.

Rin Would you mind telling us your names.

Shintaro: Fine my name is Shintaro.

Eddie: And I am his sister Eddie.

Shintaro: You can take those guys with you but make sure that devil over doesn't get in our way or the next time he will not be lucky.

The both of them left with out a trace.

Flashback end

Rin: And that's why we brought these to here.

Rimuru: Shintaro and Eddie? I'm probably need to ask Yasaka if she knows any ogres with those names.

Kuroka: I'm just glad you're okay Rin I wouldn't imagine what could have happen to the father of my children

I was surprised to hear that along with Tiamat. Ruby and Colopl look at Rin who was froze from the information Kuroka just said. They just smile at this so was I and Tiamat.

Rimuru: So you have done it with her.

Rin: Shut up!

I heal the priest using Healing Potions his injuries were gone. He asked me for my name I told him my name he thanked me for healing. He then left and I help heal Kiba he thanked I told him that he needs to be careful facing off those two ogres. He just gave me a smile and tell me that he will be fine he then used a magic circle and left.

Rin, Ruby, Colopl and Kuroka return home Tiamat and I went to our bedroom and everything was at peace or at least that's what I thought.

(Rimuru dream)

Rimuru: Oh what the hell what is with these dreams I'm keep on having!

Next part The Two Exorcist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
1.7K 21 5
We all know the Story of Rimuru Tempest and his anime of "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" (At least I hope you do) But what if someone from...
157K 5.7K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...
73.2K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...