Ereri/Riren oneshot

By shipit56

Just some eren x levi or levi x eren one shots that I make! There will be smut and fluff. I do take requests... More

A daily to a new
'No Name'-levi
Ghostly love ❤️
The levi ackerman
detention
not so drunk.
The new neighbor
The closest mishaps
Happy valentine day (Ereri pics)
Everything but each other.
Sunshine
Best friends
Late night snack
In the car
Neko
Sick 😷 Levi!

Mr. Ackerman

1.8K 12 1
By shipit56

POV - levi

My two, not really, friends has kidnapped me. When I finally got free use of my hands I undid my blindfold. I look up as the car stoped. "Hey fucks why am I at school." I hit both of them on the back of they're heads.

"We're sorry levi but you wouldn't come if we just asked." The girl known as hanji/shitty glasses wines. "And we need a substitute!" The guy I call eyebrows/Erwin rubes his head.

"Oh fuck no!" I scream. "Why the hell would I do that! Those are shit kids! Littrly there 17-18 year old." I tell them as they should know I hate kids.

"We know that but is only two weeks or less." He told me like that would help change my mind. " okay! What if I pay for your club bill." Hanji yelled. " I don't go to the club."

I told her. " it's to messy for my liking." I almost shiver at the messy stuff there. " okay, but I need you too see my new stripper!" She yells.

I have two vary different, but the same, friends. One, eyebrows/Erwin, own a school and the other, Shitty glasses/ Hanji, owns a strip club.

"Fine, I'll do it but only if I like the new person." They clapped and got out the car. "Okay, so mr Ackerman you will substitute math from first-fifth period and gym sixth-seventh." I nod as we go inside the building.

"Sixth-seventh is a two period thing so you will have them for that long." I then roll my eyes. " two hours with shit teenagers." I say to myself. " I think thats all you need to know."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It was now time for fifth period. I hope these brats will be better than the other ones.

POV Eren

Fifth period is the worst! I am the worst at math. I did hear we're having a substitute so I'm probably lucky. In the hall walking to math I bumped into someone. I fell on to them kinda straddling them.

"I'm so sorry!" I yell and try to get up. Once I get a good look at them I relies 'he's' hot.

" I-I'm sorry." I sqeacked as I help him up. "Dumb brat." He whispers to himself and I grown a little. Then the bell rang and I jumped a little closer to the smaller man in front of me.

"W-well I have class...bye." I smiled at him and waved. I then rush away covering my face. Fuck my luck he's hot. I still feel my hot face as I ran into math class. I start to feel the heat go from my face but it came back once I saw who the sub is.

"Okay brats I'm your sub and we have a pack to be for the rest of class." Everyone frowns as he walks up to me. "Pass these around bright eyes." He plopped a big pack of papers. I then got up and passed them around.

After that and all mr. Ackerman was on his computer. I couldn't stop looking at him. I can't help it he's hot. I don't care what age he is but I kinda want him. Yes, I barely know him but who cares. Age is just a number. I then was snapped out of my daz from the bell.

"Tern them in now." He told us.

Shit, I barley did anything. I got up while everyone was gone and gave it to him. Our hands touch and I wink while biting my lip. "See you later mr. Ackerman." I sway my hips as I leave.

POV- levi

I watch as his hips sway side to side as he leaves. I won't mind it if he was18-19 I would go for it but he can be 17. Oh I hope he's over 17.

Now I also have to go because of gym class. Do they even where gym clothes.as of on my way I see that bright eyes, Eren. "So bright eyes, what was that back there." I spok causing him to flinch and look up surprised.

"Oh mr. Ackerman I don't know what your talking about." He says in a inasent voice, but bit his lip again and moves his hips again. "So where are you going mr. Ackerman." The students were now in their classes so Eren put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm going to teach gym now." We stop in front of a door and he grabs my tie.

"I'm going to gym to." He pulls me closer by my tie. This stupid little brat I thought to myself. "See you in class." He touches my arm letting go of my tie. He then sways of again all the way to. Blond boy and a black haired girl.

The rest of the day he was with them but when he was near me he would wink or sway his hips. It was a nightmare with these other brats but the only highlight of my day was Eren.

Now that the class was over I left the class all together. I meet with Erwin and hanji at there car. When they finally come I get into the back sit. "Now tack me home." They both look at me then each other.

"It's time for my thing." Hanji said as Erwin drove off. ' this is a nightmare.' When at the club I look at the title. 'H's gays' I look over at Hanji I give her a look like 'oh really.'

But she just smiled. "Let's go." She screamed and went inside the building. We sat in V.I.P. Watching some people dance. " okay where is the new stripper." I ask wanting to get this over with.

I swear how I wished it was Eren, but I don't know his age so it can't be him unless he's 18 or older.

"Oh yes's let me go get him."

Erwin was looking at something big a daz. I look over to see what exactly was he looking at, only to see one of Eren's friends his name is armin alert. He was dancing alone then saw Erwin looking.

He walked over to us and sat next to Erwin in Hanji's set. "Hey mr.smith." The alert kid grabs Erwin's sleeve. "Not in front of me." I yell and move to a different table.

When I peeked over I whisper I didn't. They were making out and I don't want to see that. I look away immediately. ' disgusting.' When I finally look up from the table hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who." A voice that sounds familiar said. They put their mouth close to my ear so I could feel their hot breath. "Get off before I Break your hands." They immediately fly their hands away. "Well mr. Ackerman has a mean side."

It's Eren!

I slowly tern around with a smirk on my face. "Well if isn't Eren jeager." I say as he comes closer a little. "Hey mr. Ackerman why don't we go to my room and do... something." He pulls me off my chair.

He put his hands on mine and slowly put them on his ass. He dragged his hands up my arm to my neck then back down. Now I realized the outfit he's wearing. It was a sexy bunny rabbit, so short and the bottom was tight while the top was kinda loose.

"I wouldn't mind." I squeeze his ass for him to let out a little moan. We let go for each other and went to his 'room'. Once their he pushed me on the couch there. Their was a pile in the middle of the room.

Music started playing and he was now dancing. His lags wrapped around it as if it was me and grind on it. While he dose his moves I sit and watch. Wanting to fuck his ass.

He started moving closer to me till in front of me. Now he was on his knees. He spreads my legs and palms me through my pants. I ground just wanting to take my pants off. He doesn't know the buttons he's pushing right now.

"Brat I swear, I'll fuck you harder then you want to be fucked." I see his eyes filled with lust and pleasure by what I just said. He slowly takes my pants off and I took my shirt off.

Left only in my underwear, he sat straight on me. "Mmh mr. Ac-ahh-kerman." He moans grinding on me "say levi." I told him grabbing his hips "levi, mmmhh, please." I kiss his neck but didn't mark him. "Please what?" I asked knowing what he wants already.

He comes closer and goes to my ear. Hot breath meet with my ear.

"Ahh~ please d-daddy." I didn't even think twice before I pin him to the couch. His legs over my shoulder, my underwear off, his suit still on. "Undress me." I shake my hand. "Sorry baby boy but I think I'll fuck you with these on."

I put my finger on the tip of his clothed dick all the way to his clothed hole. I pull his kinda like underwear shorts to the side and slip a dry finger in. "Ahh yes daddy yes." He whisper biting his lip. I put another one in from seeing his comfortable face.

His head went up closing his eyes. "L-Levi." He moaned. He bit his lip to stop from moaning. I went to hear him so before he can get comfortable I put in another and final one. "Ahh~ L-Levi, more." I thrust my fingers fast and hard.

He pulls me closer with his legs. I kiss his chest and only leave marks there. His moans get louder with every finger thrust. " Levi please fuck me." I stop sucking on his chest and look in his eyes.

His green eyes are filled with want and pleasure. I slow down and then pull out. He whimpers at the loss and I put my dick inside of him all the way in. "Ah! Levi please!" He screams grabing onto the couch.

With each thrust he scared for more. With one hand I play with his nipples and the other I hold myself up. I kiss every part of his neck and chest. I only mark his chest so no one knows. "Levi I'm going to cum!"

He screams as I start to go faster. "Me too." I whisper into his ear. After a few minutes we both cum at the same time. He cam over our stomach and I cam inside him. We fell asleep but when we woke up we talked about all of this.

We may have had a few more rounds.

/////////////////////////////
Hope you liked this story I made I already hate this so... keep reading.
!!! Vote !!!
Words: 1818

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 29 6
A fanfiction filled with several Attack on Titan Ships, and one-shots! What happens if each one of them ends up with different characters in each ch...
130K 1.8K 9
A collection of Attack on Titan smut from my DeviantART. THESE STORIES ALL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16. I do not t...
1.7M 58.6K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
16K 170 31
This is a preference fanfiction with the SnK guys. I may also include one shots for the readers and my OC characters. Armin Levi Eren Marco Connie Er...