Blinding Lights

נכתב על ידי BaguetteManOfficial

So (y/n) is in a cover band with Dazzler in this story. Deadpool May join... I'm not sure yet... enjoy... som... עוד

Rock Lobster

196 9 4
נכתב על ידי BaguetteManOfficial

(Bold words means it's being sung in the background by the character who isn't singing the main part. Also thanks to Axis-8 and LuciGoosey7O7 for ideas. This book would be way worse without them)

"Ski-doo-be-dop
Eww
Ski-doo-be-dop
Eww" Dazzler sang the beginning of the song into the microphone in her hands as she roller skated across the stage as the crowd cheered.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "We were at a party" "Eww" (y/n) sang the main parts of the song into his own mic. The group was relatively new to the singing scene but were also already pretty popular. They had decided to make their cover of this song close to the original. That's why (y/n) the male of the group was singing the main parts while Dazzler was doing background singing.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "His ear lobe fell in the deep" "Eww" this was the point where Dazzler started showing off why she had that name. As she skated around the skates left a trail of sparkling yellow lights.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "Someone reached in and grabbed it" "Eww" (y/n) nodded as he sang. Behind them Colossus crossed his arms as he was lowered on a rope. He stood held in mid air in a pink sequined vest as Dazzler began shooting light beams off of him and using him as a Disco ball. He didn't know how he got tricked into doing this and doubted he'd do it again. A few people in the audience laughed as they noticed the chrome man.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "It was a rock lobster!" "Eww" at that moment all the lights bouncing off the metal man grew brighter.

"Aaaah!" Dazzler sang getting louder as she went on.

"Rock lobster!" (Y/n) exclaimed loudly as he raised his hand in the air. The crowd cheered.

"Aaaah!" Dazzler sung again as some of the audience joined in as well.

(Y/n) quickly pointed to Colossus who loudly sang the next words in his thick Russian accent. "Rock lobster!" The crowd cheered loudly.

"Eww
Eww" Dazzler sang quieter, more like the beginning of the song.

"We were at the beach "Eww"
Everybody had matching towels!" "Eww"

"Somebody went under a dock "Eww"
And there they saw a rock" "Eww" (y/n) pulled out what seemed to be a rock from his pocket and held it in his hand.

"It wasn't a rock "Eww"
It was a rock lobster!" "Eww" the rocklike object in the boys hand moved revealing that it was a rock lobster. Then it disappeared. This was (y/n)'s power, he could make anyone see what he wanted them to. The trick any performer would love to have.

"Aaaah!" Dazzler raised the volume of her voice again.

"Rock lobster!" (Y/n) screamed again.

"Aaaah!" Dazzler once again sang.

"Rock lobster!" Colossus yelled again this time more high pitched because I need something for him to do other than float there looking pretty.

"Rock lo-o-obster
Rock lo-o-obster" Dazzler sang as her lights sparkled brighter off of Colossus and his sequined vest.

"Motion in the ocean "Ooh ah"
His air hose broke" "Hoo ah" (y/n) used his powers to make it seem to the audience like the stage was a giant fish tank and the band were underwater.

"Lots of trouble "Ooh ah"
Lots of bubble" "Hoo ah" bubbles appeared around the singers and popped as beams shot from Dazzlers fingers and punctured them. The audience oohed and ahed.

"He was in a jam "Ooh ah"
He's in a giant clam!" "Hoo ah" (y/n) used him powers to make the audience see a giant clam appear.

"Rock, rock
Rock lobster! "Aaaaaaaaah"
Down, down!" "Aaaaaaah" every time (y/n) said down he and Dazzler lowered themselves closer to the ground. They then popped back up.

"Lobster
Rock
Lobster
Rock
Let's rock!" Dazzler made animals noises as (y/n) kept singing.

"Boys and bikinis
Girls and surfboards
Everybody's rockin'
Everybody's frugin'" (y/n) made the stage appear to the audience as a beach. Showing all the stuff they were singing about.

"Twistin' round the fire
Havin' fun" a fire appeared behind them.

"Bakin' potatoes
Bakin' in the sun"

"Put on your noseguard
Put on the lifeguard
Pass the tanning butter"

Here comes a stingray "ooh wok ooh wok"
There goes a manta ray "ah ah ah"
In walked a jellyfish "huah"
There goes a dogfish "rea-owr"
Chased by a catfish "geh geh geh geh geh geh geh geh geh geh"
In flew a sea robin "Laaaaa"
Watch out for that piranha "eh rek eh rek ah hoo"
There goes a narwhal "eeeeh"
Here comes a bikini whale! "Aaaaah!" (Y/n) had to hold in his laughter from all the dumb animal noises that dazzler was making. This was ridiculous but fun.

"Lobster rock lobster-ster" Rock lobster
"Lobster" Rock lobster "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah"
"Lobster rock lobster-ster" Rock lobster
"Lobster" Rock lobster "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah"
"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah"
"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah"

A couple of hours later

"That was great!" Dazzler pulled off her mask as the group walked to their room backstage. "I love being on stage!"

"Of course you do. You're an egomaniac Alison" (y/n) replied with a smirk before sitting down on a couch. "What'd you think big guy?" He asked as he turned to Colossus who was taking off his vest. "Like being on stage?"

"Of course he did" Alison smiled as she looked at colossus and sat next to (y/n). "Right big guy?"

"It was... not as bad as expected" the Russian shrugged before sitting on a nearby chair.

"Sounds like your considering doing it again" Alison smiled.

"Not a chance" Colossus shook his head. "...maybe..."

"You guys were great!" The three turned to see Deadpool standing in the doorway with his arms wide. "Go band!"

"The hell are you wearing wade?" (Y/n) asked as he tried and failed to suppress his laughter.

"This is my band uniform! I'm here to be your guitarist" the Merc replied as he held up his guitar.

"Not a chance" Alison got up and walked over to deadpool. She placed her hand on his chest before pushing him out of the room and closing the door.

"Come on! Guys?! Guys?... hello? Guys? Let me in! I know you're still there... guys?" This went on for another couple of minutes as the band inside the room just tried their best to ignore him.

"He's never gonna stop asking to join is he?" (Y/n) sighed as he shook his head.

"Not likely" Colossus agreed.

"He's already been emailing me nonstop for weeks" Alison shook her head before sitting back down next to (y/n).

"Let's see how long he's willing to beg" (y/n) smirked. "Could be entertaining"

"Sounds cruel" Colossus argued as he crossed his arms.

"He's a murderer" (y/n) argued back as he shook his head.

"Good point" Colossus conceded with a shrug.

"You do what you want" Alison shook her head before standing up. "But we got to get the big guy back to the mansion. He's supposed to be training the trainees in the morning" she motioned towards Colossus.

"Oh right" (y/n) stood up. "To the X-mansion!"

Word count: 1272

(So this book started as my way of having one of my characters sing rock lobster. That was the whole point. It's since evolved though, now it's going to be my way of having them sing sheena is a punk rocker)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

428K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
953K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...