Mikaelson Sister x Damon TVD

By blob243

Hi, Abbe Mikaelson isn't your average human, in-fact she's not human at all. Abbe is a vampire and an Origina... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Nine

191 2 1
By blob243

Slanted/Italicized writing is in Espanol

S. 3 - Ep. 8 - Ordinary People

Abbe's POV:

-Flashback-
9 months before the Mikaelson's were turned

"Rebekah, let me have at it." Klaus demanded, I watched as my elder sister carved her name into the wall as Klaus held my hand.

"No, it's my turn after Bekah!" I complained, watching in awe as Rebekah used the knife.

"Quiet, both of you." Rebekah scolded. "I'm to have my concentration if I'm not to slice off a finger." I shut my mouth tight then, not wanting my sister to come to harm.

"Father will not like you handling the blade." Klaus continued, causing me to shiver at the thought of punishment if I were found.

"If I want to wield a blade, then I shall wield a blade." Rebekah countered. "Father need not know."

"He will find out, he always does." Klaus warned her.

"That is because you always tell him." Rebekah blamed him. Klaus held my hand tighter.

"I can not help it." He spoke honestly, "He scares me." I frowned, our father treated Klaus and I the same, he hated us for an unknown reason.

"He frightens us all, Niklaus. That is why we stick together as one. Always and Forever." I spoke up and they both smiled at me.

-End of Flashback-

I sat with Maria at the Grill, she'd shown up this morning, as she does most years to lift my spirits. "She would have turned fourteen yesterday," I told her, smiling sadly into my alcoholic drink.

Maria nodded, "You would have been an amazing mum. And of course, I would have been the best aunt in history!" She said, making me giggle.
I looked down as my phone buzzed with a message.

'Elena was asking about Mikael.'
-Bekah

'What!?'
-Me

'Be careful. She knows he's our father'
-Bekah

My eyes widened, my heart picking up. My phone buzzed again.

'Can we meet?'
-Damon

'Boarding House, 20 minutes'
-Damon

'Sure'
-Me

'BTW, Elena and Ric are here'
-Damon

"What's wrong?" Maria questioned as she read my expression and body language.

"Some people in the town want to get rid of Klaus, they're getting real close." I explained.

"How close?"

"Mikael." I answered and she shook her head in worry.

"I have to meet them in twenty." I sighed, Maria knew of my history, not super in-depth but enough to understand my situation.

"Want a buffer?" She asked, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Really?" She nodded and I let out a relieved breath.

"I can't let you walk into the lion's den alone, now can I?" She laughed and I grinned at her. "So where are we headed?" She asked, jumping up in excitement.

"To my boyfriend's house." She looked surprised but nodded.

"Why do all your significant others always hate Klaus?" She sighed and I shrugged.

I walked into the Boarding House, Maria right behind me. "Hey, Beautiful." Damon greeted, giving me a kiss.

I smirked at him, "Flattery will get you nowhere, Darling. You know that." He chuckled before glancing at Maria as we walked into the sitting room.

"Maria, this is Damon, Elena and Ric. Damon, Elena and Ric this is Maria." I introduced everyone. "Now what do you want to know?"

"Why is she here?" Ric questioned, pointing to Maria.

"Well, she's an old friend and is visiting at the moment. I can't just leave my guest alone, that would be rude." I smirked as I sat down and Maria sat beside me.

"Pleasure, I'm sure." Maria smirked at them in her heavy Spanish accent.

"Now, get to the point." I demand.

Elena took out a printed photo and showed it to me. "What is this?" She asked as if she had the upper hand in a battle.

I rolled my eyes at her. "That, Sweetheart, is my name." The picture was of my name, carved into a cave wall and written in runic.

Elena then pulled out another picture and held it out to me, "And this?"

"Mikael." I answered, keeping my face stone cold.

"He's your father." Ric commented, I shook my head.

"No, but we were raised to believe he was. Mikael is the father of my siblings, minus Klaus and I." I explained.

"Then I'm curious as to why you've spent 1000 years running from your father." Elena snarked.

"He's not a nice man, Elena." I replied shortly.

"Is that all?" Ric questioned. I stayed silent, Maria held my hand tightly.

"Well then, maybe I'll ask Mikael when I wake him." Elena said, my gaze hardened.

"If you wake Mikael we're all doomed." I snapped.

"Funny, that's exactly what your sister said." Elena snapped back, I glared at her with hatred.

"Look, Mikael is the Vampire Vampire-Hunter." I sighed, standing up. "He hates what we are and wants our kind dead. If you wake him he'll be unstoppable." I warn them, Maria and I head to the door and when we get to my car she gives me a big hug.

"Thanks for being here." I whispered as we pulled away from each other. She smiled and nodded.

"Abbe." Damon called as he opened the door and came outside, shutting it behind him.

"I'll wait in the car." Maria says, leaving us alone.

"Hey," He says, I send him a weak and tired glare.

"What are you guys doing, Damon? I thought you stopped with the Mikael thing." I sighed.

"I thought we had too but then we found the cave with your names." He explained apologetically. "Abbe, I'll drop this. I will. But only if I know that you are in danger if we wake him. Because if you're not, then getting rid of Klaus will save Stefan." My eyes widened at his blatant disregard for my brother's life, but I understood his point of view. Not only had Klaus hurt Damon's whole friend group (my old one) but he'd also hurt me, and his brother.

"Mikael will kill me, Damon. No questions asked, he hated Klaus and I when we were human. But when we were turned and made our first kills and he realized we were not his children he made it his mission to kill the both of us." I told him, Damon's eyes widened and he nodded. "You promised you wouldn't wake him, Damon." I reminded him.

"And I won't. All I want is you, safe." He said and I smiled at him. He kissed me and we held each other for a few seconds with our foreheads touching. "Now, I'm going to go spend some quality time with my brother." He said, kissing me goodbye and heading to his car.

I sat down in the driver's seat and Maria smirked at me. "Don't start." I scolded and she laughed at me.

Rebekah and I sat on the couch in the Boarding House's sitting room in view of the front door. Maria had gotten a work call and was currently sitting at my kitchen island, fully invested in her laptop. She was some sort of graphic designer.

As Rebekah poured us both a second glass of bourbon the front door opened. Elena walked in slamming the door behind her. "How do you two know that Klaus killed your mother?" She questioned, out of breath.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her question. Bekah had told me that she'd told Elena our story, at least the basics of how and why we were turned. But why would Elena question who had killed our mother?

"Nik was there, he told me." Rebekah explained. I nodded, although I'd only found out after I'd come back and seen Nik burying her.

Elena sighed and shook her head. "He lied." I glared at her for her insinuation.

"And how the bloody hell would you know that?" I questioned.

"The cave where you carved your family's names is covered in symbols. The story of your family." Elena explained walking closer to us. "How your parents arrived. How they made peace. The spell that turned them into vampires. And this, the symbol for hybrid." She laid down more printed photos like the ones she'd shown me with the names earlier. Each one corresponding with what she was saying.

"It's the combination of the vampire symbol and werewolf symbol. And this is the one for your mother." Elena spoke further.

"Her necklace." Rebekah noted seeing the carved drawing of our mother's necklace.

"And this is the story of her death." She laid down another image. She pointed at the symbols. "The hybrid killed the original witch. Not Mikael. Klaus." I shook my head as tears gathered in my eyes. This was not happening.

"No." Rebekah said.

"No, he wouldn't." I agreed with her, even though we were both close to tears. Elena turned to me.

"She put the curse on you two." She pressed. "Made it so you would be the only two of your kind, and then she rejected you both. With the werewolf gene comes aggression and violence. When he turned all that was heightened. He killed her Abbe! And then he made up this entire lie about your father so that he wouldn't lose the two of you!"

"These mean nothing!" I yelled, grabbing all the images in my hands. "They are just stupid drawings done by stupid people who have no idea who our family was!" I walked over and threw the pictures into the fire.

"Then why are you so upset?" Elena questioned me.

"Why are you doing this to us? We've done nothing to you!" Rebekah yelled at Elena.

"Klaus killed your Mother, he has a hold on you, on me, on everyone! He has for a thousand years! We have to make it stop!" Elena yelled in Rebekah's face my tears started to run down my cheeks and I choked on a sob.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Rebekah grabbed Elena by her neck and screamed. "Don't talk anymore! Nothing!" She screeched as Elena choked.

A sob finally escaped my mouth and Rebekah dropped Elena, speeding to me and wrapping her arms around me as I sunk to my knees. "Leave," Rebekah commanded. Her own tears flowed.

It was close to midnight when Damon walked through the front door. I had three empty bottles of bourbon on the table in front of me and a fourth in my hand, half full. "Abbe?" Damon looked concerned as he approached me, his eyes drifting to my phone sitting on the couch beside me. "I called you. You didn't pick up."

I nodded, "I know."

"I was worried." He said carefully, kneeling down in front of me.

"Did you know?" He corked a brow at my question. "Did Elena tell you that Nik killed our Mother?" His eyes doubled in size and he didn't say anything. He didn't need to, I could tell he hadn't known. "It makes sense, actually. Mikael always hated me more when we were human, but as vampires, after Mother's death, he seemed to hate Niklaus more." I was speaking without emotion and I could tell it was starting to freak Damon out. We sat in silence for a few minutes before I decided to speak.

"How was your brother bonding time? You were out pretty late." Damon sat down beside me and frowned.

"We met Mikael." I tensed. "We're making a plan to kill Klaus." I nodded, I was numb at the mention of my brother. "I'm sorry Abbe, I had no idea Kathrine had woken him up." I believed him, his eyes were easy to read. "You should get out of here." Damon said, holding my hand in his. "I'll text you when everything's over."

Tears started to run down my face again because I knew something that Damon didn't. I wasn't gonna be able to come back unless Mikael was dead. I'd be on the run again for the rest of my life. I sobbed into Damon's shoulder as I wished for the person that could always protect me, always save me, always heal me... Kol.

Rebekah appeared beside me on the couch and pulled me from Damon's shoulder I clung to her as my tears stained her PJs. She knew what was happening, she'd probably been listening since Damon arrived. She understood that I wouldn't be able to come back, I wouldn't be able to see Damon again.

Damon's POV:

"You'll be ok, Abbe." Rebekah soothed Abbe as I frowned at the scene in front of me.

I'd always known Abbe's past was hard but this was over 1000 years of trauma. When I'd seen Mikael I'd been tempted to call her right then and there but was worried that Mikael would see, so I'd waited until we left but then when she hadn't picked up I'd thought he'd maybe gotten her. So I'd sped home to get Rebekah's help but when I opened the door I'd seen her sitting there, on the couch looking heartbroken.

Sometimes I forgot that Abbe was only 16 when she was turned as opposed to my 25. Her emotions were heightened to begin with and since she bottled them all up she would break down from time to time.

"I want Kol." Abbe cried and Rebekah bit her lip, I could tell she wasn't normally the one who dealt with Abbe's emotions.

"I know, Abbe." Rebekah held her little sister's chin and brought her eyes up to look at her. "I'm gonna stay here and help them kill Klaus, and after I do. I'm gonna wake up Kol, and Elijah and Finn and we'll figure out a way to keep you safe, OK?" Rebekah said and Abbe nodded, her sobs started to subside and for the first time, I saw what the Original family really was... broken. I gained a new respect for Rebekah at that moment as she comforted her little sister, only being a year older.

Abbe left an hour later, after Rebekah and I promised to explain to her friends why she had to leave. Rebekah sent a text message to Caroline, Jace and Maria to meet at Abbe's house tomorrow afternoon. Jace would tell Troy and Laura since he could explain it in a 'humanized' way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...