Moon/Sun Oneshots DISCONTINUED

By WhisperVVonder

This book is no longer being updated. More

-DISCONTINUED-
Moon x Fem!Reader Part 1
Moon x Fem!reader part 2 18+!
Sun x reader -New friend-
Requests needed!
Sundrop x reader {fluff}
Sundrop x reader { Part 2 } 18+
Sundrop/Moondrop x reader {Part 3} 18+
Moon x reader 18+
Moon x Neko!Reader 18+
Humanoid!'Eclipse' x Reader 18+
Eclipse x Male!Reader 18+
Eclipse x reader 18+
Eclipse x Intruder!Reader
DISCONTINUED
New Year Gift
Eclipse x FTM!reader NSFW

Sun/Moon x Reader {Midnight fun} 18+

8.3K 104 295
By WhisperVVonder

This is an 18+ one shot, if you are underage and caught reading it, I am not to blame. 

This one shot contains the following: Sexual activities, tentacle dicks, degrading, threesomes, cursing, slight breeding kink? and mentions of blood.

 - In this one shot both sun and moon will be different animatronics. 

Suns text will look like this 

Moons text will look like this 

Y/n POV

Escorting the last child out of the daycare you sighed, finally happy to be done with all the children, it was nearing 12 and you still had a large amount of cleaning to do. Thankfully, both Sun and Moon opted to help due to the amount of birthdays we had today, the place was a wreck. 

You found it strange that Moon was out and about even though the lights were on, you figured the bright lights would blind him. You weren't complaining, you enjoyed the presence of both animatronics, and found the both of them quite pleasing, they hardly ever caused a ruckus, but did have their moments of teasing you, sometimes those teasing remarks would come out more sexual than playful leaving you flustered, it surprised you that Sun was capable of saying such things seeing as he was built to watch kids. 

"Sunny, Moon! You guys ready to clean?!" I yelled out, looking for the two. Sun and moon appeared from their balcony, "We'll be down in a moment Sunshine! Me and Moon are discussing something real quick" You raised a brow, wondering what it was they were talking about, it seemed to be quite the conversation as Moon had a perverted look on his face. 

Seeing as it was none of your business you carried on, wandering to the back room to grab cleaning supplies, tonight was a deep clean night and you were not looking forward to it, having to crawl through many small spaces, crawling through slides to wipe them down, it was always energy consuming, you were just happy you had sunny and moon there to help you.

Grabbing small hand towels and multiple different disinfectant and cleaning sprays, you got them all stuffed into a crate, picking it up you brought it out to the security desk, seeing moon and sun were standing there waiting on you. 

Placing it down you let out a small huff. "So whos doing what?" you asked the two animatronics, "Me and sun were thinking about getting the slides and ball pit, we figured you could get the smaller places since me and Sun can't really fit through them" Moon said, looking over at Sunny. 

Sunny messed with his fingers, it seemed he wanted to say something but was shushed with a small kick to the foot by moon, raising an eyebrow you didn't bother questioning it, they likely had a disagreement and it wasn't in your place to get between the two. "Well alright if you both say so, just let me know if you need help, I'll get your rags ready for you both" grabbing a few rags you sprayed them with disinfectant and handed on to each of them. 

"Alright miss Y/n we'll get onto it, but promise that you'll be careful? Try not to get stuck, I don't really know if we'd be able to help you get out" Sun said, a bit of red covering his cheeks. 

Giving them both thumbs up you all scattered to get your certain areas done, laying the towel on a table you grabbed a ponytail, tying up your hair so it wouldn't get into your face. 

Making your way to one of the smaller areas you started wiping down the bars and the moveable tic-tac-toe games, wishing there were some sort of music rather then the quiet sounds of sunny and moon wandering about. 

- Small time skip- 

You finally finished the majority of the jungle gyms and smaller play areas, now it was time for the hard part, getting through the small tubes that led to other halves of the daycare, they weren't long, you could have both your legs and your shoulders and head pop out of either side, it was just the matter of getting stuck, you've gotten stuck before and was helped by sun, thankfully one of the security workers were here to get me out, but tonight it was just you three. 

Getting in and out of the first two was a breeze, only having a couple of scares due to your sweaty work shirt, you approached the third one, this one was attached to a fence like wall, making it capable for climbing up to the towers and slides. Pushing your hair to the side you looked behind you seeing the two animatronics finishing up their work. Sighing you got on your knees and started climbing through, your hips getting stuck half way, cursing you pushed yourself, but to no avail. 

"God fucking dammit..." You cursed, attempting to push yourself through one more time. 

"Need some help there, starlight?" You heard Moons voice from behind you, making you jump. "God damn it don't sneak up behind me like that Moon! And please! This isn't very comfortable!" You snapped at him. 

"You shouldn't talk to someone that way when they're trying to help you.. So naughty of you y/n.." Moon chuckled, you groaned "Just help me get out of here, please!" You whined, sick of being teased. Sun appeared walked in front of you, kneeling down so you wouldn't have to strain your neck.

"I think you do need to be punished for using such foul language.. my dear sunshine" Sun said, dragging his fingers along your cheek, raising an eyebrow you were confused "What..? Sun what has gotten into you? What's gotten into you both! This isn't funny y'know!" You yelled, you felt hot, almost a bit drowsy. 

"Don't worry starlight, well take care of you.." Moon chuckled, you jolted feeling his hands touch your inner thigh. "Moon wha-?" Your sentence was cut off by sun grabbing your chin harshly, forcing you to face him, you looked down at his pants, seeing a tent. A blush forming on your face. "You're going to be a good girl and you're going to listen to both of us... Do you understand?" Sun growled, you didn't know what's gotten into both of them, but truth be told you were actually enjoying it. Nodding slowly, you looked sun in the eyes. 

"Good.. Good" He hummed, beginning to un-do his pants, you gasped feeling Moon reach around and undo your belt, his groin rubbing against your ass, you could feel his dick moving, begging to be freed, finally undoing your belt he slipped down your pants and panties, you jolted to the sudden cold hitting your wet cunt, bringing your focus back to sun he knelt in front of you, stroking his tentacle like dick, a bit of drool falling from his mouth. 

He brought his other hand to your face, stroking it lovingly before grabbing your cheeks, squishing them, "Now be a good girl and suck". He commanded, obeying him you opened your mouth, grabbing you by your ponytail he forced himself down your throat, causing you to gag. 

Moon grabbed your ass, rubbing himself along your slick cunt "Such a naughty little thing, all wet for the both of us huh? What a little slut you are" Moon growled, making you shiver, your eyes watered as sun continued to face-fuck you, letting out a low groan you felt moon force himself inside of you. 

"So... tight." Moon moaned out, his claws digging into your ass, drawing out a bit of blood, Sun growled forcing his dick farther down your throat. You felt moon lean farther onto you forcing his dick farther inside, letting out struggled moans as he did so. 

They both pounded into you relentlessly, your moans being silenced by sun, you've never felt this much pleasure in your life, it was overwhelming but god it felt so good. Your body started to twitch as you got closer and closer to your orgasm, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as Sunny and moon had their way with you. 

"That's right, you little fucking slut, cum for us, I wanna feel your pussy clamp around my dick while I pump you full with my seed" Moon growled out, his thrusts growing harsher.

"Your doing so good, sunshine.. God you look so beautiful like this!" Sun moaned out, nearing his end he grabbed the back of your head and forced the rest of his cock down your throat, moaning out "Oh.. oh god yes! Y/n.. Swallow it all! I don't want to see a single drop fall from that pretty little mouth of yours!" Growling out his body twitched, cumming in your throat you struggled to swallow it all, but managed. 

Moon was nearing his end as well, giving it one last thrust he struggled to let out a grown before filling you up with his thick, warm cum, moon grabbed ahold of the fence, panting. "God starlight... We gotta do this again sometime.." He chuckled, sliding himself out. 

"Agreed Moon.. After hours of course.. We don't want our beautiful fuck toy to get caught and fired now do we?" Sun questioned pulling himself out of your mouth. Panting you gave sun a tired smile, licking your lips you nodded "I wouldn't mind.. but.. can you guys please help me out of this?" 

Sunny and moon looked at each other, their smiles widening. "Who said we're done with you, starlight?" Moon said, your eyes widened. 

So much for getting the rest of the daycare cleaned... 

1630 words

A/N 

Thank you guys for 150 reads already! I hope you enjoyed this one shot as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 306 27
Haya!! This is my second book!! So this is probably bad😅😅 !!WILL CONTAIN!! over sexual scenes mention of blood, suggastive harassment injuries...
52.8K 1.2K 32
"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be taking requests! Under editing! -------- Cov...
19K 494 16
My need for more content of these two is immense- please gib Anyway this story starts you off like most as a new security guard for the Pizzaplex! A...
2.4K 81 17
Warnings: Violence Language angst Somewhat gore here and there Maybe uncomfortable moments for some people- Mostly wholesomeness I wont do any smut...