Eden

By Blakeblida

Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 44

379 31 0
By Blakeblida

Lexa POV

Some time passed. Clarke had rested up and regained her strength. Octavia and Raven were helping out with some of the clean up and stuff. Lexa and Clarke went to see Jax.

Jax was tied up to a tree with many guards surrounding them. There was also a few other Bellmare warriors tied up as well. The guards were mainly keeping an eye on Jax but were evenly spread out.

Jax was bleeding from his head and his shirt was bloody. He also had a knife in his leg. From what she could tell, the knife was Indra' s. His head was leaning against the trunk of the tree, with his eyes closed.

They walked over and Jax opened his eyes, hearing their footsteps. Lexa bent down in front of him, scanning over his body. He didn't have any weapons on him so the guards must have searched him.

"What do you want?" Jax asked. "My head hurts and I don't want to see your ugly faces." Lexa smiled, finding it funny.

"You wanted to marry me." Clarke said, putting her hand on Lexa's shoulder. "I see you are having second thoughts." Jax looked shocked.

"No!" Jax said, spasing out. "I'll marry you!"

"Chill out, when did I say I'd marry you?" Clarke asked, "All I said was 'You wanted to marry me'." Lexa rolled her eyes. Jax grumbled and mumbled.

"This can be easy or hard." Lexa said, resting her arms on her knees. "You answer the questions and you might live."

"I don't want to talk to you." Jax said, looking away.

"Last chance, I'll get Indra if you don't." Clarke said.

"Don't care." He shook his head. "I think I figured you two out." Lexa sighed. "You two are married." Jax smiled. "That's h-" Lexa got out her knife and threw it very close his head. It stuck into the tree and Lexa swore she saw a little bit of hair get chopped off.

"I'll get Indra." Clarke said and then walked off. Lexa stood up and grabbed her knife. She pulled it out and sliced Jax's face doing so. He yelped in pain.

"What the hell?" Jax asked.

"If you live through the questioning, your head will be on a pike." Lexa said, putting her knife away. Jax turned pale.

Indra came over with Clarke. Indra looked a little too happy for what was about to happen. Indra pulled her knife out of his leg and he cried out. "Make sure he can still run." Lexa told Indra. She nodded.

"We have a few questions." Clarke said. "You answer them. You have a better chance of living the more questions you answer." Jax nodded. "Easy question, we gave you many chances and amazing offers to live with us peaceful but yet you still went to war with us? Why?" Indra was waiting.

"Because we didn't agree with your laws and our people couldn't live with each other." Jax said, looking at the knife. "I refuse to be ruled by two you."

"But yet, you wanted to marry Clarke." Lexa said, putting her hands behind her back. "Wouldn't you rule with her if you got married?" Jax didn't answer. Lexa nodded at Indra. She put her knife on his arm and gave him a small cut. He yelped again. "By the way, whatever the questions you don't answer, we will ask the queen so either way we will know."

"Am I not allowed to marry someone because I want to?" Jax asked. "Also I know you are holding the Queen captive."

"I'll have you know, she is actually being treated like a Queen." Clarke said. "Living in a nice house, everyone respects her, you get the idea. And she's not even the Queen of our people." Jax mumbled.

They kept on asking questions. Jax kept answering them but not answering. Jax only didn't answer a few times and he got cut on his stomach and arms. They asked the questions that Jax could only answer, such as why they attacked, why they surrendened, and other things along those lines.

"Are we done with him?" Lexa asked Clarke. She nodded. "Do you care how he is punished?"

"No, as long as he is." Clarke said.

Lexa went behind Jax and untied him, but didn't let him go. She had her hand on the back of his shirt and her other hand on his arms. "You are charged with kidnapping, murder, touture, and other crimes that you commited on this land. You are sentence to death by I, Heda and Hedatu." Lexa let him go and Jax looked confused. "I suggested you run and get a head start."

"Why?" Jax asked.

"Five seconds." Lexa said, counting in her head. "Three, two one." Lexa turned to the crowd of warriors who were watching from a far. "First to bring him to me or Hedatu wins!" Jax sprinted into the woods, realzing what was about to happen. "Alive or dead! You may begin!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, everyone let out a cried and ran after Jax. They walked around the empty camp. They went into medical to check on Fiona. She was still laying in bed but looked a lot better. She had all of her wounds taken care of and looked rested.

"What the hell is happening out side?" Fiona asked, looking at them.

"Nothing too important." Lexa said. "Just Jax getting chased by the everyone." Fiona nodded. "Give it like five or ten minutes before someone gets him."

"How are you feeling." Clarke asked.

"Great." Fiona said. "They gave me like this mixture thingy."

"Tha's good." Lexa said. "I think we might stay here one more night just to me sure." Clarke nodded, agreeing. "So you have time to rest." Fiona nodded.

They stayed in there a little longer. Clarke stayed to help out and Lexa left. She was just about to go into her tent when Octavia and Indra were walking back. Indra was holding a fabric bag that had a round thing inside with blood on the bottom.

They walked over to her and Indra showed her the contents inside the bag which was a head. "So uh, where is the rest of him?" Lexa asked, as Indra closed the bag up.

"Left him for the animals." Octavia said. "What should we do with his head?"

"Whatever you wish." Lexa said. "Just no putting it in anyones tent."

"Aye aye." Octavia and Indra walked off.

She walked into her tent and started to undress. Her clothes were still bloody and sweaty. She got a cloth and dipped it in a cup of water, starting to wipe the dirt away. She was going to have to bathe to get it all off but she just wanted the main stuff off.

She sat down in a chair and took her time, relaxing. She called for a guard to get her ice for her shoulder, to help with the soreness. The guard left and went to get her some. She laid down on the bed, she was almost naked. She just had her chest wrap on and tight black shorts on.

She heard the tent flap open and someone walk in. She looked over and saw Clarke holding some stuff in her hand. She sat down next to her and put some clear gel on her shoulder.

"How bad is it?" Clarke asked, spreading the gel out.

"Not too bad." Lexa said, letting out a sigh. "It's just like sore and it feels like, what's the word, tired out." She nodded and then kissed her head.

"Once the gel as settled, you can put the ice on it." Clarke got off the bed and started to get undressed. "I saw Octavia and Indra won in the game." Lexa laughed softly and nodded. "I would be surprised if anyone else other than them got him."

Clarke got cleaned up and then laid down next to her. She put her arms around her waist. "How are you feeling?" Lexa asked, running her fingers through her blonde hair.

"Mainly tired and stressed." Clarke said. "I'm just happy that Jax is gone, he was such a dick." She nodded, agreeing. "How are you feeling?"

"About the same as you." Lexa said. Clarke started to trace her body. "Stressed. We will have to talk to the Queen about the people of Bellmare when we get home." Clarke kissed her jaw and cuddled into her. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." Clarke kissed her.

"No, I do." Lexa said.

"I love you the most." Clarke grabbed a pillow and put it over Lexa's face. She said something but is was muffled by the pillow. "What?" Clarke said, smiling. She said it again but was muffled. "That's what I thought."

Lexa grabbed the pillow and hit Clarke with it. They both laughed as Clarke got on top of her. She pulled Clarke into a kiss and Clarke put her forearms next to Lexa's head. "We are so childish." Lexa said, as Clarke started to kiss her down to her jaw.

"Yeah, but I love it." Clarke said, nipping at Lexa's earlobe. She put her hand in Clarke's hair and moved her head out of the way so Clarke had room to work. "We can't do anything now. There are too many people around and someone might need us."

"I know." She sighed as Clarke laid down on top of her. "We should do stuff when this is over. Before it gets too cold. Like go on a date outside of Eden's village." Lexa said.

"I agree." Clarke put her head in her neck. "We haven't been out other than the cabin."

She started to braid a small strand of Clarke's hair. She felt Clarke start to relax and her breathing start to even out and then she would tense up to keep herself awake but then start to relax again.

"Niron, you can sleep." Lexa told her.

"But what if I miss something?" Clarke mumbled.

"Then, I'll wake you." Lexa said. "You are tired, you need rest." Clarke got comfortable on top of her and let out a long sigh.

Soon after, Clarke fell asleep. She took the ice pack off and put her arms around her waist, closing her eyes. She dozed off into a light sleep.

Their sleep didn't last that long but it was very much needed. Lexa felt better overall and stronger. Her shoulder was feeling a little better. The pain was gone and now it was just soreness.

Lexa woke up to Clarke spooning her. How that moved to that position is unknown. They were on the otherside of the bed, facing away from the tent walls. Clarke's hand was up her shirt and resting on her toned stomach.

She laid there, listening to Clarke's soft breathing. About five more minutes passed. The tent entrance flapped open and Octavia and Fiona came walking in. Clarke was still very much asleep.

"Aw, look at them." Octavia said, smiling. Lexa tried to free herself from her hold but Clarke only tightened it.

"Niron." Lexa said, nudging Clarke. Clarke only grumbled. "Clarke."

"Shhh, I'm having a good dream." Clarke said and then put her head farther in her neck.

"Fiona and Octavia are here." Lexa whispered. Clarke only grumbled in response. "What can I help you with?"

"A warrior came running in, saying that there was another army coming in." Octavia said. Lexa sat up quickly. "The army is small, it might just be who was left behind. It's about a hundred men."

"Tell Indra to get the warriors ready, but don't attack. Only attack if they attack. I want to speak with them if I can." Lexa said. Clarke put a pillow over her head. "I'll be out once I get this one up." Clarke grumbled again. "Glad to see you are feeling better Fiona."

"Thank you. It's just a matter of time until I am healed." Fiona told her.

Octavia and Fiona left the tent and left Lexa and Clarke to get ready. Clarke hasn't moved in the bed. Lexa pulled the pillow off Clarke's head and picked her up off the bed, ignoring her grumbles and protests. She kissed Clarke's head before putting her down.

They both found their armour and put more 'formal' clothes on, instead of wearing their sleeping clothes out. Clarke helped her put her war paint back on and she did the same with Clarke.

It was kind of strange that more warriors were coming. Wouldn't they bring all of their warriors to battle? Maybe they fought in waves of people. No, because Fiona seemed surprised by this and the Queen didn't say anything about a second wave when they were talking about battle.

Once they were ready, they left the tent. Indra was a little bit away, getting the warriors prepared. Most of the warriors were with Indra but a few stayed with the Bellmare captives. The captives didn't look like they were gonna go anywhere but they were there just in case someone got an idea of escpasing.

Octavia and Raven seemed to be already with Indra. Fiona was sitting by a fire, eating. She wasn't in the shape to fight. They jogged over to Indra and the forming army. Their warriors were already getting excited for another fight.

They didn't suffer too many deaths, just a ton of injuries. Injuries are not wanted, but are better than death. They still had enough unwounded warriors to fight if they needed to.

"Hedatu. Heda." Indra said, as they walked up to her. "Did Jax tell you anything about this?" They both shook their heads in a negative way. Indra sighed. "I guess I'll let you two do the talking." Indra gave them a quick nod before walking into the group of warriors.

Clarke and Lexa were left standing at the front. Coming into sight was a good amount of people. It seemed to be all men but it was hard to tell. She put her hand on Clarke's back and kissed her cheek.

"What do you think this is?" Clarke asked her, turning to look at her.

"I have no clue." Lexa said, shrugging.

Soon enough, the men were only just a few feet away. Clarke and Lexa walked up to the men. There was a tall, buff, man standing in front. He seemed to be the leader. He didn't seem very impressed with them.

"What can I do for you?" The man asked, looking them up and down. Clarke went to open her mouth but the man cut her off. "Where is the Prince?"

"You just asked us what we want and then for Jax?" Lexa asked. "Which one do you want us to answer?"

"I ask the questions here!" The man yelled. Lexa sighed and rubbed her face.

"Let's say, you don't have a prince anymore." Clarke told him. "And you can help us by telling us what you are doing here?" The man crossed his arms and huffed.

"We came to take your camp with the prince's army after he won." The man looked at the army behind him. "We were left to protect the ship incase you got any idea's of attacking us."

"Well, your plan didn't work out the way you wanted." Clarke said, getting a little angier. Lexa put her hand on Clarke's back to relax her. "So you have two options. Surrender and live or fight and die."

A gunshot went off behind the man and hit one of their warriors in the chest. They heard a cry from all of the warriors behind them. The fate for the man was decided for him. Lexa took out her knife and slashed the man's throat. He choked and fell to the ground, spitting out blood.

Just like that, war broke out, yet again. Clarke pulled out her weapon and ran it through a man running at them. "Ready for round two?" Lexa asked Clarke.

"Fuck no." Clarke sighed. She laughed softly. "But let's do this again."

They both got into battle for the second time today but it already looked like it was coming to a close. Lexa ran up to a man and stabbed him from behind, pulled her sword out and then kicked him to the ground.

A man yelling came from behind her. She turned around and lifted her sword just in time to block his attack. A loud 'clang' rang through the air. She pulled her sword away as the man went for another attack. She dogded it and sliced his leg. He fell to his knees and she sliced his neck.

Three down. A couple ten to go. She took a quick look around. Clarke was having a good fight with a man her size. Raven was running around like a luntic, having the time of her life while throwing bombs and whatever other shit she had. Octavia was slicing through warriors like nothing.

A group of ten warriors were in front of her. Lexa got ready to fight when she saw something fly over her head. "Commander! Get your ass out of there!" Raven yelled. Lexa turned to run but the bomb went off and Lexa went flying backwards, sliding on the ground. Her ears were ringing and her vision was blurry.

She quickly got up and almost fell over but arms went around her. She saw blonde hair and as her vision cleared, Clarke's face became visual. "Are you good, love?" Clarke asked, steadying her.

Thank Becca for Raven because she didn't know if she could handle that many men by herself. "Tell Raven, thanks." Lexa said, still in a daze.

Clarke laughed and pulled away. "You act like you are dying." She smiled and looked around. "You can tell her yourself you know?"

They went back to fighting. It only lasted a little longer before everything was over. Hopefully this was the last of it. She walked around the battlefield, looking around. If there was a warrior with their eyes open, she would gently brush her fingers over their eyelids, shutting them.

She never really felt emotion after war. It was different this time, she felt for the warriors who died. They won't be going home to see their families and friends, they won't get to live the rest of their lives.

Maybe because she finally understood what some people had. They were in love and married with kids. They have something to live for, something to return home to instead of sitting in their room by themselves.

She was bent down next to a woman, looking at her. Her name was Helen. She was married to a blacksmith with a young boy. She also happened to be one of the best warriors they had, Indra was gonna promote her to a higher rank and one day even a general.

Lexa felt a hand touch her back. She looked up and saw Clarke standing next to her. She rubbed her back until Lexa stood up. Clarke wrapped her in a hug and kissed her head, rocking them back and forth.

"Let's go back to camp, it's nearly sunset." Clarke whispered. Lexa nodded into Clarke's shoulder, teary-eyed. A shaky sigh left Lexa's mouth. "I know, it's okay." They pulled away and Clarke cupped her face, stroking her cheek.

Lexa leaned forward, touched her forehead against Clarke's. They stayed like that for a moment, just enjoying the presents of each other. Lexa's hands made it to Clarke's waist and squeezed softly.

"I love you." Lexa said, softly. Clarke kissed her gently.

"I love you too, Lex." Clarke lifted her head away from her. "Come on, let's go to bed early and then sneak off to find a river, early in the morning." She smiled softly. She interlocked their fingers.

They walked off back towards the camp. The battle field was empty besides the warriors that were cleaning up the area and digging graves.

They got food and sat down at an empty fire pit. Neither of them were that hungry but they still ate. Lexa did more playing with her food than eating. They talked a little but it was only about war and the aftermath.

Once they were finished eating, they went over to Octavia and Raven who were sitting by the fire. Octavia was aimless, throwing sticks in the fire while Raven rested her head on her shoulder. They seemed to be feeling the same as them or atleast Lexa.

"We are heading to bed." Clarke said.

Octavia and Raven got up. Octavia hugged Clarke first for a good few seconds and then pulled away, giving her a hug. Raven hugged Clarke just as she let go of Octavia. Raven pressed a kiss to her cheek.

Raven went over to her once they pulled away. "Don't worry, I won't kiss you." Raven told her. "Unless you want me too." Lexa hugged Raven for a little bit before pulling away. "Good night, we will get you if anything happens."

They went to the tent and got into sleeping clothes which was no clothes. Lexa's front was pressed against Clarke's front. Their arms were wrapped around each other with their legs tangled.

Clarke was running her fingers through her hair and humming softly. Lexa was barely staying awake. She felt safe in Clarke's arms and didn't want to lose the feeling when she woke up. Even though it was chilly outside, she was warm because of their body heat.

Clarke kissed her head and sighed, putting her arms around her. "Goodnight." Clarke said. "I love you." Lexa hummed.

"I love you too, Clarke." She told her. "Goodnight." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slight issue. I have a crush on my art teacher. Might cry because of it but there is only a few more days until the semester ends and then I'll never see her again. Problem solved. That's your update on my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3.2K 52
(this is kind of poorly written) Clarke lives in TonDC, New Jersey and she's seventeen. She's been bullied almost all of her lie. She has no friends...
41.7K 1.5K 35
Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out with someone. She doesn't even have friend...
9.2K 440 24
This is the modern day Clexa AU. Lexa Woods is the new girl in Arkadia, she doesn't have any friends. She is shy and closed person. Clarke Griffin i...
37.5K 1K 31
'When I picture my life it's with you lex' Basically Lexa and Clarke are filming in a show (the 100), then they become good friends and start to fall...