HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

075

682 15 4
By Louis12342

GODRIC'S HOLLOW-075

The morning after Ron left, the four decided it was time to move camps. The twins and Harry watched as Hermione wrapped a scarf around a tree just in case Ron needed to find them.

Harry grabbed his girlfriend and Hermione's hand as the four apparated away. They landed at their new campsite, Sam and Harry going off to do enchantments.

Diana sat next to her best friend, who was crying. "I know, you and Harry aren't doing anything. It was just a feeling."

"Harry would never cheat on you, Ana." Hermione sniffed. "He loves you too much."

"He was a funny way of showing it," Diana muttered.

"I know," Hermione says quietly.

Diana placed her head on Hermione's shoulder, which the brunette returned. The next morning, Sam walked out of the tent and towards his twin, who was on watch. He sat down next to her and grabbed her hand, scarlet and sliver wisps climbed up their arms.

"Do you think they are okay?" Sammy asked.

"I think so. Mum and Remus are tough." Diana replied.

"Teddy would be about five months now." Sammy smiled at the thought of his little brother.

"I can't wait to meet him." The blonde girl said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

A ruffle of the tent alerted the twins making them look and see Hermione and Harry coming out.

"Dia, Sam!" Harry called out to them, hurrying over and holding out the snitch. "Hermione was right. Snitches have flesh memories, but I didn't catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it."

Diana took the snitch and saw the words that were inscribed in it. "I open at the close."

"What do you think that means?" Harry asked his girlfriend and friends.

"I don't know. I found something as well." Hermione said, pulling out a book. "At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is. It isn't a rune, and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary."

Sam traced it with his finger. "It looks inked in. It's not part of the book. Somebody drew it."

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding," Harry said, pointing at the symbol.

"Why would someone draw it in a children's book?" Diana asked.

"Look, guys, I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's Hollow. It's where I was born. It's where my parents died."

"Harry, mate, that's exactly where he'll expect you to go because it means something to you." Sam sighed.

"Yeah, but it means something to him too, Sammy," Harry said. "Voldemort almost died there. I mean, isn't that exactly the type of place he'd be likely to hide a Horcrux?"

"It's dangerous, Harry," Diana added as she started towards the tent. "But even I have to admit, recently I've been thinking we'll have to go there. I think something else may be hidden there."

"What?" Harry asked, following his girlfriend.

"The sword." She answered. "If Dumbledore wanted you to find it but didn't want it in the Minstry's hands where better to hide it than the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor?"

"Diana...." Harry started but stopped.

Diana reached out and pushed some of his raven black hair out of his forehead. "Don't ever let Hermione give you a haircut again."

Later that day, the four apparated to Godric's Hollow. The street was quiet as they walked down the snowy street.

"I still think we should've used Polyjuice Potion," Hermione muttered.

"No," Harry said. "This is where I was born. I'm not returning as someone else."

"It's Christmas Eve," Hermione stated, looping her arm with Sam's.

"Do you think they'll be in there, guys?" Harry asked, looking at the graveyard. "My mum and dad."

Diana walked on the other side of her boyfriend. "Yeah, I think they would."

The couple walked through the graveyard, looking at all the graves. They got to the grave they were looking for, James and Lily Potter's. Diana took out her wand and made a white-flowered wreath.

"Merry Christmas and happy anniversary, Dia." Harry sniffed, reaching out for her hand.

"Merry Christmas and happy anniversary, Har," Diana said softly as she accepted his hand.

The pair walked over to the couple as Sammy spoke. "Harry, Ann, someone is watching us. By the church."

Harry looked and seemed to recognize the person. "I think I know who that is."

The four followed after the person, the girls didn't like the idea of following some random old lady.

"Harry, I don't like this," Hermione whispered, clinging to Sammy's arm.

"Hermione, she knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword." Harry replied as his girlfriend squeezed his hand tightly.

Harry stopped in front of the wreaked house as Diana realized it was the house where Harry was born and where his parents died. "This is where they died, Guys. This is where he murdered them."

"Oh my god," Sam muttered as the old lady suddenly appeared next to them.

"You're Bathilda, aren't you?" Harry asked.

He only received a creepy smile making Diana feel weird. The smile was oddly sinister and it didn't sit right her. This woman, Bathilda, wasn't acting right.

The four and Bathilda walked into a house, it was dark and empty. Diana didn't like it, it all seemed odd. After Harry helped the woman light a candle, he and the lady went upstairs. The twins and Hermione stayed down, frightened by the woman.

"I don't like this, Mione," Diana said, as they looked around. "The woman didn't seem right."

Hermione didn't reply as she walked into a room filled with bugs. "Ana, Sam, come here."

The twins headed towards their friend and grimaced as they walked into the room. "Holy shit," Sam muttered, looking around at the room.

There were bloody handprints on the ceiling, walls, and the floor before something suddenly clicked for all of them. Bathlida was dead and something or someone was using her corpse.

"Harry!" The three yelled before hurrying upstairs towards the boy.

The trio slid to a stop in the room where Harry and the large snake were. The snake went to attack when the twins and Hermione shot spells at it. It fell down a hole in the floor and Sam quickly reached out to grab Harry's wand.

Hermione quickly pulled his back, when the snake flung out of the hole and tried to attack the four.

"Confringo!" Sam yelled before Hermione apparated them away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 802 50
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
453 19 10
แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด€แดกแด€ส แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› สœษชแด›๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ ษชแด›๊œฑ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช'แด ส€ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ ษช, ษช แด€แด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ษด ษชแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑ...
72.7K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*
34.2K 878 81
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...