SOLD

By SpudDaPotato

Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented hi... More

Beginnings
Departure
The Manor
The Others
Presentation
The Awakening
The Banquet
Relaxation
The Emergency
Punishment
The Follow-Up
The Plan
The Crack
Training
Suspicion
Focus
The Rescue
Returning
The Visit
The Still
The Meeting
Curiosity
The Trouble
Domination
Elevate
Care
The Horror
The Unveil
The Grave
Grateful
The Dance
The Declaration
Action
Prepare
The Night
War
Protect
The Turning Point
Time
The Silence
Break
Truth
Confess
Together
The Expansion
The Talk
Pinning
Mates
The End

Second Departure

4.6K 127 80
By SpudDaPotato

Just realised that I'm a high school student writing a smut book and will probably get questionable comments in the near future...

Y'all live in a gutter lol!

~~~

Izuku wakes with a start, blinking slowly as he vainly attempts to recollect his thoughts.

It felt like a dream. He could still feel the echoes of his moans against those walls, the feeling of the hot sheets between his twitching fingers, curling and tensing as the pleasure builds and builds and, in a single second, everything is released at once, and comes that heavenly rush of euphoria. One that made him thoughtless, completely void of any pressure or pain or anxiety or just...

He liked the feeling. A lot.

But how long can he keep away from the Alpha? How long can he wear this façade of hatred to Bakugo for? How long will it be before he sees these small acts of kindness, and before the desire for the pleasure he provides takes over his rational thoughts? He hated to imagine turning into some cock-thirsty slut, but also couldn't deny how good it felt!

And how so much had happened that day.

Bakugo doesn't care. Not the way he should.

He could tell the concern was forced. He could tell that Bakugo was so greedy to fuck him or 'mess him up'. He could easily believe that the Alpha gave only two damns, and that was to feel pleasure, and to get a bitch to hold his pups.

Izuku was, in no way, his mate.

He was an Omega.

Just another damn Omega.

No wonder why Bakugo didn't see his scars or skimpy figure or ghostly complexion. He only saw what he was, and what he'd always be in any kind of society.

He pries his eyes open, instantly noticing that he wasn't in the comfort of his own room. Lo, he was in the head Alpha's room, the entire space around him filled with his strong musk, and the aftermath of their steamy session yesterday.

Wait...

It was morning.

In a split second, Izuku snaps upright, scanning his surroundings and flinching once resting his eyes on the tattered outfit he had. He remembers being terrified as claws easily tore the tough material apart, heightening his anxiety as the Alpha did nothing to conceal the aggressive nature he had, especially through his sexual arousal.

And yet he didn't lay a mark on him.

At least, besides the times where he grips too hard.

On the chair by the desk, however, he lays eyes on a new suit. It was a similar design, but this time had shiny black plates across certain areas, such as his forearms, elbows, knees and his chest, the curves seemingly suited to his small breasts. They were still small, and hurt to touch, but have grown significantly to how they were before coming here, and he couldn't afford to have either of them hit right now. 

Hell, why is he even helping out today?! He could get injured and might lose one of his breasts! He might even lose the ability to breed! And, worst of all, he could suddenly have his first heat there, which would no doubt be painful and he'd easily lose his virginity!

To finish off, Izuku can't help tracing over the green outlines drawn across the suit. They only boarder the seams along the sides but the neon dark green was attractive to look at. There was no doubt Izuku's hair colour had been the inspiration!

He wastes no time getting out of bed, but is forced to waste some when he falls to the floor, his legs almost completely jelly. He had to grip onto the scarlet sheets to help him get up, slowly massaging the numbness out of his thighs. His private area had even started to ache, either from previous stimulation, or the yearning for more.

He then slips out of the t-shirt and pants he was wearing, only to slip back into the sleek new body suit, now a little heavier but with better insulation. It was a turtleneck as well and, in one of the pockets, he'd found some elastic gloves. To test his new gear out, he hits the back of his forearm against a corner, the shockproof plate dispersing the impact. It didn't hurt him!

He didn't test it on his chest though - that would already be too much of a risk.

A few gentle knocks sound and Izuku, already being familiar with their exact pattern, signals the visitor inside.

And, of course, it was Tsu.

But she was pinching her nose tightly.

"Tsu?" Izuku asks, watching with careful eyes as she walks in.

"Pre-Pre-Heat," she simply says, but quickly so she didn't run out of breath. It made sense, with all the arousing horny Alpha pheromones that waft through the air. "O-Omega servants aren't really allowed in here anyway ~ kero."

"So, wh-why are you here?" he asks again, still slightly anxious for whatever news she'd bring. Her hair was rather nice today, actually. A pretty bow at the bottom of her loose hair.

"They're l-leaving soon ~ kero. Meet them o-out front." And, luckily, Izuku knew where about the lobby was in this maze!

"Thanks, Tsu!" he chimes, beaming a quick smile at her, and she beams one back.

'Still reminds me of Ochako.'

He does as instructed, leaving the mafia leader's room and heading down two flights of stairs, walking down a bit one way before realising he'd taken a wrong turn when he finds himself close to the main hall. So he turns around, going back the way he came and then a bit further, hesitating before taking a certain left and continuing down until he reached the platform that led right to the steps down. And behold! Down below stood Kirishima, Kaminari, Iida, Sero, Mina and Jiro.

But no Bakugo?

This gave Izuku a bit of uneasiness. No Bakugo meant that the advisers were now on their own. And, whilst he did slightly trust Kirishima and Kaminari, the rest hadn't quite earnt his good side yet.

They wore similar outfits, although theirs were more worn with time. Their outlines were also different: Kirishima had red, Kaminari yellow, Iida dark blue, Sero orange, Mina a pastel pink and Jiro violet. But what colour would Bakugo have? Maybe red, like Kirishima?

"Hey Izuku!"

The Omega's eyes snap open, realising that he was still at the foot of the stairs, and hurries to make his way down, his heart sinking with each step as the group of generals seem to get bigger and bigger and bigger. They all tower over him, and the extreme sense of inferiority succumbs Izuku.

"H-Hi-"

"Can't we get your surname, 'Zu?" Mina asks, skipping over to him. Despite her being a female, she had defined muscles, all which lead to a near perfect figure. And, despite her being a dominant Alpha, she had admirably round breasts.

"U-Uh..."

Tell them his surname? He doesn't even like his father! Rejecting him was one thing, but rejecting his own innocent mother was another! Why the hell would he keep the surname of one of the worst people in his life?!

"I-I ca-"

"Ashido! You can't speak to Izuku like that! He should tell us only if he feels comfortable!"

He could already tell he was going to like Iida. He smiles gratefully to him, and Iida smiles dutifully back.

"I told you to call me Mina!" she replies, pouting slightly. She gets nudged by Sero, a little too painfully to Izuku's liking. He flinches.

"How's the suit, Zuku?" Kirishima poses, grinning his traditional smile. Izuku's eyes momentarily flicker to his left hand, which was subtly entwined with Kaminari's. No one else seemed to notice Or care. Either way, the hold was a little tight, and Izuku momentarily wonders whether people might actually die! Kirishima can dominate, but what if the others have dominating Alphas themselves? Ones that are stronger than Kirishima?

"I-It's good!" he exclaims. "I'm surprised about it's insulating properties. And the plates are shock absorbing but are also comfortable. And it's all so lightweight! I actually thought it would be heavier due to the additional features added compared to the one I wore during training but it'll be flexible and-"

"Geez, Izuku! We didn't need an essay on that!" Sero laughs out, a cheesy grin stretched across his face.

"Carbon fibre was used. It had some good insulating properties with some nanotechnological adjustments and is known for its good strength-to-weight ratio, hence why its lightweight. Flexible as well, but I advise staying away from electricity - Kaminari has experience."

"Of course," Kaminari groans, folding his arms, "Always trust the nerd to ramble about shit we don't care about!"

"It's fascinating though!" Iida exclaims, and Izuku finds himself nodding.

"Okay stop nerding about!" Mina groans, folding her arms in authority. "Let's all ask the question we've all been waiting for!"

And a tense pause.

"Ho-"

"Why do we exist?"

And an even greater silence.

"... Wh-Why, Kaminari?" Mina asks through clenched teeth, pinching the bridge of her nose so as not to lose her mind.

"I thought... that we were gonna ask for Izuku's opin-"

"That was three days ago."

It wasn't a bad question through! Izuku had been so busy focusing on trying to survive and move along that he hadn't really found a purpose in doing so! It's not a thought he'd dwell on, but he'd always remember Inko saying, before they were kicked out of the house, that the purpose of their existence was to make the world a better place.

"What abo-"

"Just shut up, Kaminari!"

Mina sighs, before mustering a state of calm and, eventually, having the slyest grin spread across from ear to ear.

"How is the boss in bed?"

And Izuku was pretty sure his face rivalled Kirishima's hair.

"A-I... E-Err..."

How the hell does he respond?!

He desperately looks from Kirishima, to Kaminari, to Sero, but they were all sharing the similar reaction of startled cackles.

He then looks at Iida, but decided to look back to the three giggling children in front of him once he saw the Alpha approaching Jiro.

"Did he make you feel gooooood?"

And back to blushing red.

"Y-You d-d-didn't hear, d-did you?"

His nerves grow when Mina cackles.

"Oh yeah! We he-"

"Racoon Eyes... is lying."

And cue the cold voice that booms across the space around them, boosted with dominance and control and the aggression of a lion.

"My room has individual plumbing, so she can't hear through the pipes. It's soundproof, so she can't hear shit outside the door. And she'd for sure be dead if she dares to hide any fucking camera or microphone in there - Mei won't give you shit!"

Mina laughs, but Izuku could make out the slight uneasiness. "I-I was only joking!" she stammers. Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero had also stopped laughing.

Izuku decided to turn around, looking up to the platform he remembered looking up to all those days ago, when he was first invited here. Bakugo was dressed in a similar attire, although his face was helmeted with one similar to a motorbike. His outline remained black, though his helmet was aligned with orange flame designs. And if Izuku didn't think his figure was strong before, it for sure was now, because each muscle stuck out with incredible detail, and he was sure that a single punch could kill a person.

He was worried now for the kidnapper's fates.

"You'll all get helmets outside," he says, and his piercing irises train themselves on Izuku, sending goosebumps across his skin. "I'll go through the plan once we're in the van."

And so, the group head outside, slipping their feet into a pair of black trainers from the shoe cupboard. Izuku was fortunate to have a pair that wasn't too big for him, so he wouldn't be a hinderance during the mission.

"I don't want any of you shitheads going missing, got that!" the leader growls through his teeth, striding ahead of everyone else, and Izuku can't help the admiration for him, with those steady shoulders rolled back, his head stuck up straight. He could also then notice his scent. It was very subtle, but he swore he could smell... fear? No, it was an old scent; an after musk.

Did something happen last night?

"Got it!" the generals chant after, and Izuku wonders whether anyone else noticed the changes he had. Maybe one of those nightmares Kirishima had talked about? Or maybe he was worried about today?

He was given a helmet - one with similar patterns to his outfit. The others also had this alike trend. The inside what to what he expected - cool and smelt strongly of manufacture chemicals. What he didn't expect to see was information on the visor, including the date, time and battery percentage. It was also tinted green - very appropriate to his theme.

They then head straight into a sleek black van, almost as grand as the limousine he went in before. The seats were of black leather, each heated, but there were only two at the front, including where the driver sat, three directly behind the front, three towards the door side and two at the back. In front of the side seats was a large space, presumably for cargo and weapons, and the other side of the vehicle had a large computer display. That would probably be where surveillance takes place.

Jiro takes the wheel, Bakugo sitting beside her. The rest of the team get to the back. Izuku takes one of the back seats.

"Hope you've remembered your damn jobs, extras!" Bakugo yells, his voice blasting through a speaker in the helmet that caused Izuku to flinch. "Soy Sauce, I hope you have those explosives!"

"Yup!" Sero replies, gesturing to the bag on his lap. Izuku was aware that there was a safety trigger that needed to be released in order for them to explode, but was still intimidated with one of the least trustable people here being in charge of such deadly equipment.

"Shitty Hair, I hope you've got something to fight with!"

The guy with the red helmet laughs into his microphone. "Denki is all I need!"

"Please no PDA!" Iida warns, doing those weird chopstick robot movements again.

"Same goes for you, Bakuhoe," Mina coos, and Izuku could feel his face heat up.

"Deku!"

And he can feel his spine straighten, holding his breath as the last of his adrenaline is released.

"Don't you dare leave my fucking sight!"

~~~

And end scene!

Join us next time where Bakugo continues to bully Deku!

Be potates!

                          ~Spud🥔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.9K 35
Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the chapters it explains why it will be both of...
14.7K 331 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
141K 3.1K 32
Izuku was sold by his step dad after his mom passed away from cancer, his step dad never really liked Izuku he would always hit him and call him name...
144K 3K 25
Omega's are hard to find. Male are more than females, so when a male omega is found it usually ends with them being sold off to alphas to use them th...