He Will Be Mine | Ayanokouji...

Da Kiyone-Chan

Miura Yumiko is a girl who never was a able to fall in love with anyone. No one ever excited her. She's a gir... Altro

BIO
Chapter 1: ANHS
Chapter 2: Class D
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Club Fair
POLL
Chapter 5: Swimming Lessons
Chapter 6: Surprise Test
Chapter 7: May 1st
Chapter 9: Points
Chapter 10: Midterm Papers
Chapter 11: Saving Sudo
Chapter 12: Kushida's Other Side
Chapter 13: Sudo's Problem
A/N
Chapter 14: Most Defective
Chapter 15: Cruise Ship
Chapter 16: Island Exam Part 1
Chapter 17: Island Exam Part 2
Chapter 18: Island Exam Part 3
Chapter 19: Island Exam Part 4
Chapter 20: Island Exam Part 5
Chapter 21: After Island Exam
SS: Ayanokouji
SS: Horikita

Chapter 8: Horikita Manabu

10.6K 424 54
Da Kiyone-Chan

Miura Yumiko POV:

It was the next day and Horikita should be asking for Ayanokouji's help today on the three idiots. And when I say help, I mean using that food trap of hers. Since she said she wanted to make us pawns, she might ask for my help, however I find that highly unlikely.

One, the only reason she chose Ayanokouji was because he is more easy to manipulate as of his current state, since he's holding back in his abilities by 99%. Two, I have friends and an alright standing in the class, I also get on her nerves every time we talk. Therefore she shouldn't ask me for anything and should stay away.

Ayanokouji should ask for Kushida's help and come to the library and have their study group session their tomorrow. Hmmmm? There's no point in me popping by really.

"Ah?!" I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard Ayanokouji jump up in pain. Like he can actually feel it.

"What's the matter, Ayanokouji? You cried out. Have you started your rebellious phase or something?"

"N-no. Sorry, Chiyabashira-sensei. I got some dirt in my eye." Liar, Horikita had stabbed him with a compass.

This is really a pitiful to sight to see the masterpiece like this. A part of me just wants to tell Sensei, he's lying and that Horikita had stabbed him with a compass. But I refrained from doing so.

When classes had ended I went to have lunch with Karuizawa and some of her friends. I had never seen the way she had acted around the girls and all I can say is that her acting is top notch. It's like she's an actual gyaru girl.

The girls must obviously let her be her because she is the one who caught Hirata's attention and let him be shared with everyone. However, I'm surprised that with all the time she had spent with Hirata, she never ended up falling in love with him like people such as, Mii-chan or Satou.

Well currently Satou Maya is in love with Hirata, but can't do anything because Karuizawa is dating him so she's waiting for the right man, who can compare to him, which she thought was Ayanokouji. However, things didn't work out then and things won't work out now.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Ayanokouji sitting down at a table next to Horikita and she was waiting for him to start eating. It's time to play a little.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the toilet. I'll be right back." I told everyone and they nodded.

I made my way over to the toilet since I actually had to go. Once I was done, I was waiting a few feet near the entrance from the Cafeteria, acting like I was about to walk in to anyone who exits the cafeteria. And just on time I see Horikita and she sees me.

"So, I guess he fell for that food trap." I said while looking at her with no expression on my face.

"Yes, like the idiot he is that I can manipulate, he is going to do what I order him to." When I heard this I bursted into giggles. She looked at me with a scowl and confusion. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's just that you'll come to regret it soon. Those words I mean. I'm surprised he didn't get you suspended, but I suppose he wants to continue testing you." She started glaring at me like I was talking nonsense.

"Testing me? What do you mean? And he couldn't suspend me because he has no proof." I actually had no idea what Ayanokouji was doing during the first volume as he was clearly holding back, so I'm just going off a speculation. After all, he's able to talk calmly to Horikita and act nervous with others, but we've gotten close and he knows I'm onto him, so there'd be no point in acting socially awkward towards me.

"We'll just have to see won't we?" I smirked at her angry face for me being vague. "Ohhh and about how, if I were you I would pay attention to my surroundings. Especially the corners." As I started walking towards her, I asked her, "Have you ever asked why he can act normally with you and me, but with others he's awkward and nervous." Once I got to her side I whispered, "No one can truly control Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, he's a lot like me. I can tell." I patted her shoulder and walked away saying, "He's also a great actor. Even if it's unconsciously."

After that. I had left her with my words, contemplating on the existence of Ayanokouji. I also tried to make it sound like I don't know him. I felt like adding a bit of spice to the story, not like it's gonna make any affect on it. She's someone who thinks but doesn't act unless it's a dire situation. Since she does think everything is a waste of time when it has nothing to do with her or her goal. She'd just keep things to herself and ask later when the right moment arrives.

That moment is probably right outside the SCP room after Class C withdraws their complaint on Sudo. The situation tonight with her brother and Ayanokouji should show some of his capabilities.

Also a chance for me to get points as I'll need them in the future. I'm slowly planning to get 20 million points either for me or Ayanokouji as a way to ensure he doesn't get expelled by the first years.

I still don't know what happens after volume 5 of the 2nd year and I've forgotten some things since it's been 15 years since I've last read a Classroom of the Elite book. So I've forgotten stuff such as people involved in certain exams. I could also end up being targeted as the person who's closest to Ayanokouji.

Sure Karuizawa gets bullied, but that's because Ryuen knew Karuizawa is related to X. But he won't know that I am and if he does it won't matter as it's most likely he'd go after the weaker ally. There's also the Nagumo incident the Student Council President had left Ayanokouji. So I don't know what happens then. There's a lot of unknown variables going on in the second year and some in the first, so I have to be cautious after the summer break.

I had gotten back to the table with everyone and it seemed like they were finished. The rest of the day was normal, nothing out of the ordinary except for the class behaving. I saw Horikita look up at the corners and see cameras and her eyes widen and look over to me, who shows a blank face but I have a glint in my eyes. What I realised is how weird it is to see them like this since they were like a bunch of monkeys last month.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

It was finally dark and I went out of my room and started to take the stairs while looking at the time. I waited there for about 20 minutes on the fifth floor until I heard the elevator on the fourth. I started walking downstairs, taking my time till I got to the first. I waited for another few minutes in front of the elevator till I saw the it show it's on the seventh. I then started to make my way to the CCTV on the ground floor and saw Ayanokouji.

You may be wondering why I was continuously waiting. Well, I had no information on when Ayanokouji started moving to get a drink from the lobby vending machine, so I decided to wait and then waited again till I saw the elevator show it was on the seventh floor, which Horkita will be inside the cart. This is also coincidentally the same time Ayanokouji will be done and see this and get curious as to who's in the elevator at this time.

This was my simple plan I had come up with on the spot to join Ayanokouji in following Horikita to meet her brother. I tiptoed over to him and poked his cheek. I could tell he slightly jumped even though it was barely visible and he turned to see me poking at him with an amusing smile.

"I didn't take you for a stalker Ayanokouji. Never knew you were that into Horikita. I mean following her out into the night—" Ayanokouji had stopped me from talking by placing a finger on my lips. I immediately poured and he looked at me for a few second and then he let his his eyes wander over to the screen. We heard the sound of the elevator door opening and saw Horikita exiting it.

I signalled over to Ayanokouji that we should follow her and he nodded. We started walking and stopped around a corner and I started to look at them after a few seconds of them starting their conversation and Ayanokouji was also looking from above me since he's taller.

We saw the Student Council President there talking coldly towards his sister. I instinctively got out my phone and started recording their conversation, but not before silencing my phone so it doesn't make any sounds. It was amusing to see Horikita different from her usual self. She ended up getting pinned by her brother and this is enough blackmail to use against him, but I wanna record the fight scene. The, I immediately started thinking. Hmmm? How many points? While I was thinking to myself their conversation was still going on.

"I-I can't do that... I will definitely reach Class A. I'll show you!" Horikita said.

"How incredibly stupid. Do you want to relive the pain of the past?" Ooooh. I forgot about this completely, so she was hurt before by him but was still stubborn to the end.

"Niisan, I..."

"You possess neither the abilities nor the qualities needed to reach Class A. Get that through your head." That's true, but sadly only a demonstration of her being pathetic and useless will only be enough.

I then felt a sudden breeze behind me and saw a blur approach the siblings. I look behind and don't see Ayanokouji anymore. I sweatdropped at the sudden speed Ayanokouji had shown just now to grab the arm Horikita Manabu that was using to suppress Horikita Suzune. This kind of speed still feels unnatural from a third point of view when I'm also capable of it, just not at the same speed.

"What? You..."

"A-Ayanokouji-kun?!" Horikita cried.

"You were about to throw your sister to the ground, weren't you? You do realize the floor here is concrete, right? You might be siblings, but you should know the difference between right and wrong." Now let's see Ayanokouji in action in person.

While I was listening to them talk and watching, I couldn't help but think how cool he looks. And that glare is so hot!! I can just feel my cheeks burning.

"Watch it!"

I saw the President extend his arm and then Ayanokouji slapped it away. Once he did I decide to involve myself into their exchange and come out of my hiding spot.

"Senpai~ if I were you, I'd stop. Wouldn't want everyone to see this now would we." Immediately he turned his gaze towards me with his eyes widening a little, while I let out a slight cold atmosphere with a smirk plastered on my face. I could also see the younger Horikita snap her head towards me with a horrified expression and sees my phone in my hand.

"I see." Is all he simply said before dashing towards me at what I'm assuming isn't his full speed. He tries to grab my phone, instead of defending myself. I run towards him, while putting my phone away and this startles him while I continue to approach him and slowly increase my speed. He tries to grab me and once I got right in front of his incoming hand, I grabbed his wrist with my right hand and pushed it to my right. I still had my hand loosely on his right wrist and went for a strike towards the head with my left hand. He was getting ready to block with his left, but I had immediately gripped the wrist I was holding, and tightly increased my grip strength to throw him off guard, which worked perfectly. I pulled his right arm towards me and once he got closer I kneed him on the chest and let go.

He fell on one knee coughing and breathing heavily. But there was also a mixture of chuckling. I look up slightly and see the face of Ayanokouji with a slight glare and a little darkness in his eyes. When he notices my gaze, he immediately stops and it returns back to his blank, empty ones. I smirked at him, indicating I found something new about him.

I looked at Horikita and could see a mixture of disbelief, surprise and fear evident all over her face which greatly satisfied my sadistic side for the rest of the week. I walked towards Ayanokouji and whispered, 'I'm not sharing.' I turned around to see the President get up and I saw his face go back to the cold, calculating ones. Even though I didn't put all my strength into it, he was still able to act properly and ignore the pain. He truly deserves the title of the best SCP (Even though it's easy to get).

"Impressive, to think there was someone who could immobilise me that easily." He looks at Ayanokouji. "Good reflexes. I didn't imagine you could evade all of my blows so quickly. Also, you seemed to understand quite well what I was trying to do." Addresses both of us. "Have you both been taught?"

"Yes, I was taught piano and calligraphy. Also, when I was in elementary school, I won a national music competition," I looked at Ayanokouji with a smirk, saying 'liar~' He could do the first two, but he never did go to elementary school.

The President looked towards me for an answer. "Of course, I used to do ballet when I was little and I attended a few dance parties."

He sends us a smirk before speaking. "You're both in Class D, too, aren't you? What a unique pair, Suzune."

"No. Unlike Horikita, I'm pretty incompetent." I scoffed at Ayanokouji's answer.

"Please, look at her in that pathetic state and tell me how your incompetent. Her defect makes her entire existence a waste." I was getting a little pissed at him demeaning himself and I glared at Ayanokouji. "She can't even glare properly as well." I looked at Horikita and could see her trying to glare, but she's still shaken up with everything. "See." Ayanokouji sighed at my cruel words.

"Now for your price to delete the video." The SCP immediately got my attention again.

"Ahh right. I want points. Tomorrow I'll come to the Student Council room before school starts. We'll talk about what I want then. For now, I'll keep the video with me." He smirked at me as if he knew what I wanted and didn't mind at all.

He then turned back to his little sister. "Suzune, are these your friends. I'm honestly surprised."

"They're... not my friends. Just my classmate." Glad you understand. I nodded.

"You continue to confuse independence with solitude." He then turns to us. "And Ayanokouji, Miura. With the both of you around, things might get interesting." I blinked when he said my name.

Throughout this whole exchange no one mentioned it and yet he knew it. With his power to see the results and leaders of the island exam, I won't be surprised if he got his hands on the entrance exams. He walked past us and disappeared into the night.

"I'm going to drag myself up to Class A even if it kills me," Horikita pathetically said.

I then faced Ayanokouji with an innocent smile of interest at him.

Ayanokouji just sighed in response.

2703 Words.

Hope you liked it!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

2.7K 110 13
The story follows a brown haired boy joining a prestigious school named ANHS. This is the story of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, ordered by his father to join...
10.5K 518 23
THERE ARE MORE BOOKS, BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THIS VOLUME. READ VOLUME 1 FIRST AND THEN ADVANCE The uninhabited island. An island where the first years...
95.3K 3.1K 23
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...
41.3K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...